Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1997, Andante wrote:Almost50 is super scummy, like, their ISO starts like "ok I'm gonna read" then they really don't make an effort, says stuff like

> Do you realize how boring it is to read when you don't even know what you're looking for? I needed a SCUM FLIP.
> Can someone point me to where cases were made and/or serious readlists were posted?
> Math is known to actually read upon replacement, so he is actually going to save me some trouble. I will simply follow his posts and I'd be all caught up.
- Like, don't you wanna read the slot he's subbing into or something??

> I saw 2 open slots and a bunch of replacements already happened and I thought I'd lend Raya a helping hand.
- I mean, if you sub in and do nothing, you're not helping anyone...

And then I really don't like the ISO, This is also DMG's slot, and DMG was pretty scummy... I'd say Almost50 is scum here
Flea isn’t scum for meta reasons. Look at schadd’s game that just finished for Flea scum. If you still think faer can be scum after that fine.

I could see a flow VFP a50 team and compromise on A50.

Let’s do that.

VOTE: Almost50
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2004, Andante wrote:*blade good lol

and robert... is super bad lmao but I think Almost50 is the worst right now
I will take god tier town lmao.

Robert is pretty bad too.

Let’s just take all the non efforters and start elimming them.

They’ll eventually then have to try.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Andante »

Almost50 has put in minimal effort...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Andante »

lol ok all good, I read this recent post first and was like, uhhh Almost50?? ahh you're voting them, all good!! and when he flips scum... flow/koba definitely has 1 cause they're trying to get ndmath first..
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2028, Andante wrote:lol ok all good, I read this recent post first and was like, uhhh Almost50?? ahh you're voting them, all good!! and when he flips scum... flow/koba definitely has 1 cause they're trying to get ndmath first..
Probably one on ndmath after I pushed him.

Gut reads aren’t always right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2019, MathBlade wrote:Because I am on mobile from Flea is pretty much how to town and is so against faer scum meta if faer is scum I will literally scream into the void.

No one touches faer please? K thanks.
If anything it's NAI :P I've pulled this and better as scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

You were lurk sacky AF in the schadd game and I don’t remember a single read wall lol.

Maybe I am a bit tired from my cold but I don’t think you try hard as scum.

Care to show me a counter example faer?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 7:56 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2016, MathBlade wrote:Yes. If you look at the context I said I was reading real time versus in-depth ISOs. Your ISO up to that point has been nothing but reads lists. Why are you stretching so hard versus looking at your town block and seeing who is scummy and whether it’s still valid, unless of course I am right and it’s a who sucks up to you list?
I think ill add you into the pile with Dk and Flow for now of ignoring in game until I see something.
If you want to question a read then do so. I obviously have no idea where you are currently upto in my ISO so for you to be using it as an argument I suggest you read it all first.

There's a clear point that shows that my VFP block wasn't serious, where I even say that and I even comment on how it was handled in a minor way.
I'm sure you will go with "caught scum convenient joke hehahehiho!" But there was no pressure on me and no reason to do so.

As I said, if you're going to pretend to be proactive but be lazy overall, then I'm not going to put the effort into discussing why I'm right or wrong.

It will also make me want to just ignore any case you have on anyone because I won't trust your interests as either alignment.

I do find it strange you have jumped off voting me so easily though when I have given you nothing yet.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2028, Andante wrote:lol ok all good, I read this recent post first and was like, uhhh Almost50?? ahh you're voting them, all good!! and when he flips scum... flow/koba definitely has 1 cause they're trying to get ndmath first..
have you considered they are both scum?

you can push there, I'll keep pushing here. I wanna see how the wagons move.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 2.08

EliminationWith 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

Yessiree
(4): NDMath, Robert M Hunter, Save The Dragons, Flea the Magician
NDMath
(3): DkKoba, VFP, flow trap
Almost50
(2): Andante, MathBlade
Save The Dragons
(1): Yessiree

Not Voting
(1): Almost50

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-05-05 21:15:00).

Mod notes:
[/area]
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 2000, DkKoba wrote:oh right we have 2 maths here now - ndmath is my scumread, i like mathblade so far
I concur.

I read Flea's all-over-the-place long posts. Flea is wrong about me so I'm skeptical of the other comments.

One thing that jumped at me is that Flea tries to massage KdKoba's ego, like scum ingratiating themselves with a player they know to be town.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:32 am

In post 2018, Andante wrote:
In post 2017, flow trap wrote:
In post 2015, Andante wrote:
In post 2013, flow trap wrote:VOTE: ndmath
Why nd?
Why ndt? :P

I'm following DK cause it will get me TRed by them
but I think nd will flip town and Koba also fosses Almost50...
I'm really not seeing what you're seeing.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:33 am

In post 2019, MathBlade wrote:Because I am on mobile from Flea is pretty much how to town and is so against faer scum meta if faer is scum I will literally scream into the void.

Flea couldn't fake that?
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:34 am

In post 2030, Flea The Magician wrote:

If anything it's NAI :P I've pulled this and better as scum.
That answered my question :D
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

NDmath, almost50, and save the dragons makes sense as a scum team to me, especially if yesiree were to flip today as green
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 9:10 am

In post 2039, DkKoba wrote:NDmath, almost50, and save the dragons makes sense as a scum team to me, especially if yesiree were to flip today as green
NDmath looks like genuine game solving to me?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2040, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 2039, DkKoba wrote:NDmath, almost50, and save the dragons makes sense as a scum team to me, especially if yesiree were to flip today as green
NDmath looks like genuine game solving to me?
How is it genuine?
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:11 am

In post 2031, MathBlade wrote:You were lurk sacky AF in the schadd game and I don’t remember a single read wall lol.

Maybe I am a bit tired from my cold but I don’t think you try hard as scum.

Care to show me a counter example faer?
Silent Star 3, my D1 play.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:14 am

I've been kinda site-wide lurky lately as my overall health and life circumstances have been taking a swing downwards, I am capable of high-efforting scum and honestly I'm quite proud of my scumrange :P

Robert, because I'm supposedly wrong on 1 read, how does it make ALL my reads wrong? That feels like just dismissing for the sake of it. Also makes me think I'm on to something
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Andante »

Robert and Koba are reading as partners to me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2044, Andante wrote:Robert and Koba are reading as partners to me
How
retired
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:50 am

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: Almost50

Now they are at almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost almost 50 votes
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2032, VFP wrote:
In post 2016, MathBlade wrote:Yes. If you look at the context I said I was reading real time versus in-depth ISOs. Your ISO up to that point has been nothing but reads lists. Why are you stretching so hard versus looking at your town block and seeing who is scummy and whether it’s still valid, unless of course I am right and it’s a who sucks up to you list?
I think ill add you into the pile with Dk and Flow for now of ignoring in game until I see something.
If you want to question a read then do so. I obviously have no idea where you are currently upto in my ISO so for you to be using it as an argument I suggest you read it all first.

There's a clear point that shows that my VFP block wasn't serious, where I even say that and I even comment on how it was handled in a minor way.
I'm sure you will go with "caught scum convenient joke hehahehiho!" But there was no pressure on me and no reason to do so.

As I said, if you're going to pretend to be proactive but be lazy overall, then I'm not going to put the effort into discussing why I'm right or wrong.

It will also make me want to just ignore any case you have on anyone because I won't trust your interests as either alignment.

I do find it strange you have jumped off voting me so easily though when I have given you nothing yet.

If you’re entire town block is a joke then your entire ISO is a joke. Your ISO (from where I am at) is nothing but that “joke”. And you’ve been focused on defending yourself versus poking scum.

There is still pressure on you VFP. I just don’t think you’ll be the wagon for today. That doesn’t mean there’s no pressure on you. That could change and you become the wagon today or this gets remembered for later. I moved my vote off of you because I don’t think it’s protown to continually scream you’re scum despite the fact I feel that at best someone who can’t stand by any posts they make is antitown AF but more than likely scum.

A50 scum is something I agree with A on and so makes sense for an elim today. But make no mistake I will hound you until you town it up or someone scums it up worse than you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2033, DkKoba wrote:
have you considered they are both scum?

you can push there, I'll keep pushing here. I wanna see how the wagons move.
It’s possible but not probable. A50 was okay to let things sit when I was pushing ND, making ND likely town. Don’t get me wrong their play kinda sucks but still is probably town based on others.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2021 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am thinking VFP+Flow+A50 makes more sense.

If flow confirms themself maybe swap in Robert or you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”