armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by armlx »

The question is why wouldn't you talk about the game. The question should be why didn't you talk about the game. To me those being vague on there discussion is more suspect.
Again, my question is what the hell is there to talk about. The main reason to talk to a mason/scum partner outside the thread in a normal game is information that you don't want revealed at that time. There was no information in pre-game.

Unvote, Vote farside
for making a bull shit case.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
The question is why wouldn't you talk about the game. The question should be why didn't you talk about the game. To me those being vague on there discussion is more suspect.
Again, my question is what the hell is there to talk about. The main reason to talk to a mason/scum partner outside the thread in a normal game is information that you don't want revealed at that time. There was no information in pre-game.

Unvote, Vote farside
Looks like a OMGUS vote to me. Why would you not talk more with your lover knowing it would be the only chance to talk about what scum could do. What to look for and best ways to find scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:

Unvote, Vote farside
Looks like a OMGUS vote to me. Why would you not talk more with your lover knowing it would be the only chance to talk about what scum could do. What to look for and best ways to find scum?
Because the best way (imo)
was
brought up in our discussion [voting patterns].
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

kloud1516 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:

Unvote, Vote farside
Because the best way (imo)
was
brought up in our discussion [voting patterns].
Why then the part in bold:

>Armlx: Forgets about discussion.
Says he replaced in to another Polygamist Mafia, but doesn't find a whole lot to base scumhunting tactics off of when it comes to set up
>Me: I say that I haven't had any experience with the set-up, but noticed that voting patterns were a key part in hitting scum in previous games.
>Armlx: Agrees.

Then a quick agreement? If you knew more then armlx why didn't he ask more questions on what you read or saw that would help?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Count

Farside22 (4) Adel, Empking, Jahudo, armlx
Empking (1) Mana_Ku
Goatrevolt (0)
Jahudo (0)
Jenethron (0)
armlx (2) Goat, Farside
Caboose (0)
Mana_Ku (0)
kloud1516 (0)
Adel (0)

Not Voting (3) Jenethron, Caboose, Kloud

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by armlx »

Why would you not talk more with your lover knowing it would be the only chance to talk about what scum could do.
I can just post that in thread when they do it?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:50 am

Post by Jenethron »

Sorry, I have limited access at this point.

I do agree that farside seems to have slipped up, and I don't really get why she is voting for armlx. Her recent attack against him as OMGUS seems fabricated, as armlx has recently made good points to counter her "we could clearly have discussed so much in the quicktopic" point.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

First question is for Farside. Your pre-game chat was about looking for players who vote in clusters. Could you explain this?

Next would be why you're voting for armlx. During day one you voted the whole time for Llama/Empking. You also said that you got strange vibes from Llama/Goat. Now you get good vibes? Why the sudden switch?

@Empking/Goat. What did Llama and Goat talk about afterwards at the pre-game chat?

Mod, I don't know if you've noticed Adel's last post.
I'm requesting replacement in all of my games, including this one.
I apologize to all of you for not fulfilling the commitment I made by joining this game.
Perhaps you can understand that I want a new lover
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Mana_Ku wrote:First question is for Farside. Your pre-game chat was about looking for players who vote in clusters. Could you explain this?

Next would be why you're voting for armlx. During day one you voted the whole time for Llama/Empking. You also said that you got strange vibes from Llama/Goat. Now you get good vibes? Why the sudden switch?

@Empking/Goat. What did Llama and Goat talk about afterwards at the pre-game chat?

I apologize to all of you for not fulfilling the commitment I made by joining this game.
Well I had 24 hours to talk to my lover which isn't a lot of time so I thought of the one thing that is what I notice scum would do in this type of game to be on the look out for. If I had more time I would have gone on to discuss each player.

I still don't feel good about Empking/Goat. However the interaction between armlx and goat has confused me because I was leaning that the 4 of them as scum. Which it could be and that is there way to distance from each other.
I actually want an explanination from Goat and Empking about the football comment.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Empking »

Mana_Ku wrote:First question is for Farside. Your pre-game chat was about looking for players who vote in clusters. Could you explain this?

American football

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

farside22 wrote:I actually want an explanination from Goat and Empking about the football comment.
Sure. Llama mentioned football, but it fell in the "not relevant to this game" discussion bit. I was more interested in the "discussion of previous games we were in" part.

Catching up...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:
farside22 wrote:I actually want an explanination from Goat and Empking about the football comment.
Sure. Llama mentioned football, but it fell in the "not relevant to this game" discussion bit. I was more interested in the "discussion of previous games we were in" part.

Catching up...
Why would empking only mention football and you mention the other game?
Don't say a word just yet.
Empking what was the other game that llama and goat where talking about?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:44 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I think farside's attack on myself/Empking and armlx/kloud based on pregame chats is weak. It strikes me as her trying to somehow extract/fabricate scumminess from the pregame chats to boost her predetermined notions of who is scum.

Personally, I would be more suspicious of the "perfect" pre-game chat than one that doiesn't contain all the discussion that good little pre-game townies should have. You can't expect townies pregame to discuss every possibly thing, and I would honestly suspect a fake if anyone did.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:I think farside's attack on myself/Empking and armlx/kloud based on pregame chats is weak. It strikes me as her trying to somehow extract/fabricate scumminess from the pregame chats to boost her predetermined notions of who is scum.

Personally, I would be more suspicious of the "perfect" pre-game chat than one that doiesn't contain all the discussion that good little pre-game townies should have. You can't expect townies pregame to discuss every possibly thing, and I would honestly suspect a fake if anyone did.
Scum have more to hid with there talks then a town person does.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

farside22 wrote:Why would empking only mention football and you mention the other game?
Don't say a word just yet.
Empking what was the other game that llama and goat where talking about?
I'm not sure exactly. It was probably more interesting to him than discussion of a game he wasn't a part of.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:55 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

farside22 wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:I think farside's attack on myself/Empking and armlx/kloud based on pregame chats is weak. It strikes me as her trying to somehow extract/fabricate scumminess from the pregame chats to boost her predetermined notions of who is scum.

Very true, but scum also have more information than townies and more to discuss. Townies don't have to hide anything, but they also have less information to discuss pre-game. You are holding Llama to a really high standard (and me by association), expecting us to discuss a laundry list of points pre-game, when in reality I know I just wanted to get in the game and see how things went. I could possibly see a higher level of expectation from someone like Adel who is well-versed in the setup, but neither Llama nor I have played this before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:
farside22 wrote:

Very true, but scum also have more information than townies and more to discuss. Townies don't have to hide anything, but they also have less information to discuss pre-game. You are holding Llama to a really high standard (and me by association), expecting us to discuss a laundry list of points pre-game, when in reality I know I just wanted to get in the game and see how things went. I could possibly see a higher level of expectation from someone like Adel who is well-versed in the setup, but neither Llama nor I have played this before.
Adel was not around when pre game talks were taking place.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

farside22 wrote:Adel was not around when pre game talks were taking place.
Yep, I know. That was hypothetical.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:
farside22 wrote:Adel was not around when pre game talks were taking place.
Yep, I know. That was hypothetical.
If she had been around I would have expected her talks to be long. If you read the last poly game she admitted her night talks to be lengthy no matter her alignment.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sweatpants Ninja replaces Adel. Yay.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:53 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

I'll keep my vote against Empking. This can change if he can tell me which game they were talking about.
However, Empking never mentioned that game. Not even in his second answer.

Also farside, I wanted to hear what you meant with the clusters. Are these the lover pairs or two lover pairs together aka the four scum?
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

Just finished a first read. I have what I think is a pretty important question: Besides Adel, who I replaced, has any other player been MIA recently?

Because I see four votes on farside, one from each pair. Which means that if farside was town, scum could have finished her off. But that has not happened. Which leads me to believe that farside is scum.

Vote farside.
(Really just a continuation of adel's vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Mana_Ku wrote:I'll keep my vote against Empking. This can change if he can tell me which game they were talking about.
However, Empking never mentioned that game. Not even in his second answer.

Also farside, I wanted to hear what you meant with the clusters. Are these the lover pairs or two lover pairs together aka the four scum?
That was Goat and Llama conversation. Empking and Goat's was the same except one line. I'm looking to see why.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Jahudo »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote: Because I see four votes on farside, one from each pair. Which means that if farside was town, scum could have finished her off. But that has not happened. Which leads me to believe that farside is scum.
Deja vu, huh? She's at L-2 and if she is scum then there's 3 remaining town off the wagon and 2 would need to vote.

I don't think anyone's been inactive lately and on her bandwagon. It's that same old debate of safe-distancing vs risky suicide. Makes armix look like a less likely pair with farside, but not impossible.

Also, why do you think she's scum? Do you think Caboose is also scummy?
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:01 am

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

I really didn't like caboose's early wagon voting. Farside has definitely been uncharacteristically lurky.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”