populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by populartajo »

Battousai wrote:Sorry for not posting, got busy in a couple of games.

My interpretation of the tony vote- seemed bandwagony. I don't recall him being against tajo's information lynch of erg0, so it not contradicting in that fashion, but if you lynch tajo then I would think part of your case against him is about the information lynch, and saying that the vote against tajo is for information makes me think that is your only reason because of the previous point.

falcone- how can a watcher role be proved, unless there is an investigative role around, I would think that the watcher is an unprovable role, like the doc is.

Tajo- Why claim? I felt that there was no need to claim at L-3. That plus your past play (information lynch and the surrounding, recent posts reponding under pressure)
Unvote, Positive Vote: Tajo
Why the claim?
1) I dont want to be lynched for shit reasons.
2) I dont have enough time this week to defend me of everything.
3) Pretty sure I catched at least two scum in my wagon. Now Im seeing Tony and Muerrto,maybe Ergo as possible candidats.
Your post confuses me.
And Fuzzy, why do you think Ergo and Muerrto (post 211 and 212, respectively) didnt comment anything about Tony's 213, the worst post Ive seen in mafiascum in a while?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by populartajo »

LOL, Tony's 210.
And people can you unvote me?
Call me Tajo.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by skitzer »

Something long slender zooms toward the circle. It is a cattle prod. It pokes TonyMontana in the side. A sudden "ow!" was expected, but it didn't happen. TonyMontana was frozen again. The Grim Replacer looked eager. But then he responded, and the Replacer absentminded replaced his old, dark gray hand with a pretty one with a French manicure. He sighed in disappointment.

Two more prods zoomed towards the circle. One hit Muerrto, who said "Ow! You idiot!" Another poked Erg0, with a similar reply.

The prods zoomed away.

Vote Count Equations At the Moment:

populartajo = +nhat+fuzzylightning+Erg0+Battousai = 4
Grimmy = +Vivian Darkblaam+Falcone+Voodo-Grimmy = 2
Erg0 = +populartajo = 1
Falcone = +Erg0 = 1
Muerrto = = 0
Vivian Darkblaam = = 0
Voodo = = 0
Battousai = = 0
fuzzylightning = = 0
ShadowGirl = = 0
nhat = = 0
TonyMontana = = 0
Jimmybot = -Vivian Darkblaam-Erg0-ShadowGirl = -3

Not Voting = -Battousai-Falcone-fuzzylightning+Grimmy-Muerrto-populartajo+ShadowGirl-Voodo-nhat-TonyMontana+TonyMontana = -5

FoS Count:

Falcone has pointed two fingers of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Timeater!
Voodo has pointed a finger of suspicion at Grimmy!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at Battousai!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Voodo!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at populartajo!
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Battousai »

Please elaborate on what confuses you, and I will try to explain it so everyone can understand
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:14 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Short post, sorry - homework. Comment more tommorow.
TonyMontana wrote:
populartajo wrote:This doesnt make sense becuase a)if there's buddying then both have to be scum not just one and b)it was so fucking early to tell who is scum and who isnt with that degree of certainty.......
a) scum buddy up to townsfolk.

If we are lynching people primarily for information, I find your lynch very educational, Tajo.

unvote both
positive vote:populartajo
Not liking the wagon vote. :/

- A bit early for the claim, in my opinion since I don't believe a speedlynch is likely to happen without you claiming. Still, I don't think we should be throwing away power roles at this point. It may be hard to prove, but...
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by populartajo »

ShadowGirl wrote:Short post, sorry - homework. Comment more tommorow.
TonyMontana wrote:
populartajo wrote:This doesnt make sense becuase a)if there's buddying then both have to be scum not just one and b)it was so fucking early to tell who is scum and who isnt with that degree of certainty.......

If we are lynching people primarily for information, I find your lynch very educational, Tajo.

unvote both

- A bit early for the claim, in my opinion since I don't believe a speedlynch is likely to happen without you claiming. Still, I don't think we should be throwing away power roles at this point. It may be hard to prove, but...
Hey girl, you believed my claim quite fast, huh?
And Battousai, Im confused in a)why do you think the things you cited for voting me are scumtells and b)why do you think my claim cant be proved?
Call me Tajo.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by Muerrto »

I don't care whether you're town or scum but if you fucking curse at one more fucking person I'm gonna bitch slap you. Capice?

Let's keep it civil.

Watcher isn't powerful enough to worry about lynching you and your extremely agressive(you guys are fucking idiots, these are shit reasons, can you guys unvote me now?) reactions make my vote stand and gladly.

If you can calm down and defend yourself civilly(is that a word?) that may change. For now, your claim was too quick and your reactions far too agressive. Desperate scum trying to derail a wagon. Town would've expected a power role to claim to derail the wagon by itself.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I apologize tajo, I didn't realize they had posted afterwards, because I wasn't really paying attention. I don't know why they didn't say anything about that post, but many people, I know I have done it before, don't read all the posts when they are replying to a particular one.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

tajo wrote: Hey girl, you believed my claim quite fast, huh?
Why is it a problem that she believed your claim, is it a lie maybe, other than that, shouldn't you like the idea that she believed your claim.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by nhat »

Muhh, my vote is fine where it is. Since I last posted, tajo has been doing his best to deflect attention by yet again claiming players are lurking when they aren't, then claims at L-3. Also, he defends Muertto's case against him by calling it the "dumbest reason ever" and leaving it at that.

Meanwhile, TonyMontana is looking odd. Votes tajo for trying to buddy up with someone, then he abruptly unvotes. I think he's got some splainin to do.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Post by Falcone »

Falcone, #131 wrote:
Falcone, #104 wrote:Do you mean you intended to unvote your negative vote for yourself, and then negative vote Timeater, while also leaving your positive vote on Timeater? If so, why?

Grimmy needs to defend himself asap.
Incidentally, both of my comments are still relevant and need to be responded to asap.

Populartajo, you're far to busy cursing at other players and asking yourself why the whole cruel world hates you to actually read my posts carefully, aren't you? See my #209.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

nhat wrote:Meanwhile, TonyMontana is looking odd. Votes tajo for trying to buddy up with someone, then he abruptly unvotes. I think he's got some splainin to do.
The buddy comment was not related to the vote. And I unvoted because I believe Tajo's claim.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Falcone wrote:
Falcone, #131 wrote:
Falcone, #104 wrote:Do you mean you intended to unvote your negative vote for yourself, and then negative vote Timeater, while also leaving your positive vote on Timeater? If so, why?
Woops, yeah i do remember that question :oops:
Well, basically, I nulled out so it was just a quirky way to unvote.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:13 am

Post by Falcone »

TonyMontana wrote:
nhat wrote:Meanwhile, TonyMontana is looking odd. Votes tajo for trying to buddy up with someone, then he abruptly unvotes. I think he's got some splainin to do.
The buddy comment was not related to the vote. And I unvoted because I believe Tajo's claim.
Why did you vote for populartajo then?

Why do you believe the claim?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:14 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

populartajo wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:Short post, sorry - homework. Comment more tommorow.
TonyMontana wrote:

unvote both

Hey girl, you believed my claim quite fast, huh?
And Battousai, Im confused in a)why do you think the things you cited for voting me are scumtells and b)why do you think my claim cant be proved?
I'm not saying I completely believe it, and nowhere in my post do I say so. I'm saying that with no way to prove it at the moment we should keep you around since we shouldn't waste PRs. Don't twist my words, thank you.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:47 am

Post by populartajo »

Who believes my claim and who doesnt?
Will respond to everything when I have a little more time this week.
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by Battousai »

Right now, your past play is making me question whether or not you are a powerrole.

And to clarify my last post:

A) The lynch for information is a scum tell because it seems like the ulterior, scum motive would be to try and get a mislynch with an excuse for the mislynch already in the reasoning for voting them (you were lynching them for info and not because you thought they were scum). The way you reacted to pressure put on you seems to me that your being pretty defensive. Also the L-3 claim is scummy because there is no reason why town would claim so soon.

B) If you claim watcher, all you have to do is say you watched someone and no one investigated them. The only way to prove it is if you claim to watch someone and a town power role uses their power on them. That is less likely to happen until way later in the game when the amount of players goes down. Also, if you are a watcher, you could out another town powerrole by saying so and so used their ability on so and so.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:37 am

Post by populartajo »

Just two words. Busy week. Will come back to my normal posting in weekend.
A) Hey Batto, did you miss the part where I made a case against Timeater/Ergo besides his information lynch, aka I thought he was possible scum? And did you miss the part where I claimed for anger, time reasons and to mess with scum minds? Why wouldnt a townie claim at this point of the game for the given reasons?
B) I might be wrong but I also can catch scum with my ability, right? Roleblocks and the NK?
Poeple if you're town you got to stop acting scummy and pay attention to the game.
Call me Tajo.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:26 am

Post by Falcone »

populartajo wrote:Who believes my claim and who doesnt?
populartajo wrote:People if you're town you got to stop acting scummy and pay attention to the game.
Populartajo, if you really are protown, you should stop trying to divide the town in those who are for you and those who are against you. If a lot of people vote for you or disagree with you, the problem always lies at least partly with yourself.

Mod, could you prod Grimmy please?
It has been five days since his last post.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:50 am

Post by Battousai »

A) I didn't miss that, I just reject that reasoning because I find him wanting a replacement, but still posting as a null tell.

A2) Since when is being angry under pressure a town tell? Time reasons are unprovable, and messing with scum minds also messes with town minds

B) You have to be lucky and either get a town power role or the scum. You can go into the next 2 or so days without proving yourself.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Grimmy »

Falcone wrote:
Falcone, #131 wrote:

Grimmy needs to defend himself asap.
Incidentally, both of my comments are still relevant and need to be responded to asap.

Populartajo, you're far to busy cursing at other players and asking yourself why the whole cruel world hates you to actually read my posts carefully, aren't you? See my #209.
Ill save you the trouble of a prod.
Note: Im always going to be v/la on weekends.

Anywho
I did make a defense for myself, and you posted your rebuttal to it. So my question is this: what need to be responded to ASAP?

Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Grimmy »

Falcone wrote:
PS 2
: Grimmy said he would be back on Monday. I expect a fuller defence against my attack on him, as well as his opinion about as many other players as possible, including populartajo.
Im going to assume that this is what you meant, but it will have to wait another day or two for a better post on this.

Grimmy
adding this to the above post
Show

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 am

Post by Grimmy »

Falcone wrote:

In reaction to Grimmy's #143, I can't help but note that Grimmy keeps missing (or evading?) the point. There is nothing wrong with pressuring lurkers
an sich
, but in the circumstances, i.e. at a moment you were suspected for your badly reasoned and badly timed vote for Timeater, and right after VivianDarkblaam asked you to scumhunt, it really seemed like a desperate attempt to deflect attention away from yourself.
ok
I took a quick look to see what answer you were waiting for.
In the beginning of the game, I did not have an abundance of free time in order to fully research everything that was going on, which was shown by my sloppy fos'es. This was an effort to add something to the game from me, and not an effort to deflect attention from myself. But the timing of those posts are set in such a way that you draw the conclusion that I was desperate?
Desperate from what?
The votes did not add up on me until AFTER this point. The pressure began being placed on me BECAUSE of these posts. I was ni no danger or suspicion of anything other than lurking at this point, so your "desperation" call is invalid.

If you need more details on this, let me know and ill get to it later in the week. I will also add my thoughts on Tajo, per your request, at that time.

grimmy
Part 1 of his answer to Falcone
Show

Rishi wrote:

Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 am

Post by Falcone »

Grimmy wrote:The votes did not add up on me until AFTER this point. The pressure began being placed on me BECAUSE of these posts. I was ni no danger or suspicion of anything other than lurking at this point, so your "desperation" call is invalid.
This is actually a pretty good point.

If you could also give an answer to the other part of my attack, that would be great.
Falcone, in #141, wrote:So, Grimmy, let me get this straight. With regards to your vote for Timeater, you now claim you had two reasons for it, 1) lack of a better lynch candidate and 2) asking for a replacement.

The first is a fair enough I suppose, at least on page 2 of the game. What most certainly is not fair enough is putting someone at L-1 on page 2, especially not "for lack of another option".

The second is a stupid reason, since you admit that asking for a replacement is not scummy, but that you just don't like it when a replacement is needed.

What bothers me in this explanation is that you seem to think I and other players are voting you for your reasons for voting Timeater, while I (and I assume others too) are really voting you for putting Timeater at L-1 for no good reasons. You understand the difference right?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 am

Post by populartajo »

How am I trying to divide the town?
Why isnt people suspecting TonyMontana? Or Muerrto?
What would you gain of my lynch if you're so concentrated in me? What would you do when I come up town?
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”