Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could also just lynch flow trap so we don't have to read through 15576585667575 one-sentence replies
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 943, flow trap wrote:
In post 748, Kazyan wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Pls give a real opinion about the gamestate
My favourite number is not the number of mafia in this game
Wow same
In post 971, flow trap wrote:
In post 899, Raya36 wrote:Why? Toadette might as well be my only townread as of now
I don't like not voting so I hopped on a random wagon of 1
It was fully random?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Anya »

what's charge me up
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Raya36 »

It's an open. The setup is a upick but you also have some control over who actually gets a pr in the pregame
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 916, Anya wrote:this game feels like a 3 wolf game so far
this is indeed MB and scum are 3 members each making 6 total scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

UNVOTE:
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Toadette »

I will be a good girl (a good REAL girl) and read up to the current page even though it is a massive chunk of my pad time but I am not producing any content once I finish
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 873, Andante wrote:
In post 872, Anya wrote:andante is a shining example of town i have a wagon vigilante shot and everyone on the andante wagon gets shot tonight if it happens
tbh scum is statistically likely to hop on my wagon. scum wants me to shut up and stop posting, what better way than to vote!
This post irks me, Adante is aknowledging their lack of content without actually giving content.
In post 847, kdowns wrote:I don't know if this has been really communicated but I would be inclined to believe that there are two scum teams? Since It's Dogs vs Cats and the Town roles are neither of those.
Fair point
In post 839, Chara wrote:
In post 827, Farkran wrote:Personally, i don't have any strong scumread so far, including andante. However, i dislike the content/posts ratio and the content itself from andante when i isoed her + i decided to move my vote there because the wagon comp isn't bad to me

Pedit: yeah, i townleaned norwee and when i pedited and saw cakez i liked it more
i would like to see Andante do more contentposting given her position right now, i don't find the exaggerated reaction to the votes to be very useful.
^^^^
In post 831, kdowns wrote:
In post 828, Andante wrote:The andante wagon is the favorite cause it benefits scum the most. with me gone, post count ffalls a lot...
Major Yikes.

I don't think lower post count is necessarily a bad thing as long as the posts contain content like they have been in the past few pages.
At this point I'm probably going to ignore everything before recently, there's just too much fluff for me to even try to pull stuff out of it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i feel like the game starts on about p26

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 930, flow trap wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post

Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
How did you reach that conclusion?
To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I appreciated the catch-up posts that I remember reading. I don't particularly mind the kaz wagon that seemed to spawn out of it either, but can someone tell me why P(kaz = scum) > P(andante = scum)? Had this conversation with unwnd (who I seem to disagree with on almost everything) but didn't feel like we reached a good conclusion with it.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Toadette »

In post 724, Anya wrote:
In post 720, Andante wrote:
In post 718, Anya wrote:
In post 502, Andante wrote:
In post 500, flow trap wrote:Town
lol I mean, I could've told you, if we're serious for 1 minute. Anya is most likely town, what scum would come in here trying to be the opposition... I've had her in my town pool for a while lol
this read on me so good though am i in a trench coat??
I mean, why would you, as scum, want all the votes on you?? unless you're tricking me again lol
i would never do that to you a second time i only like to do things an odd amount of times
Why are there so many anime you've watched zero times zero is even
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Toadette »

TR means townread @kdowns if that doesn't come up later
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Toadette »

I think it's really ride of unwnd to react to my altslip the way he did and then resonancepocket me for twenty straight pages
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Toadette »

*rude not ride
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

im surprised you havent even said hi to me :(
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Toadette »

In post 972, Anya wrote:
In post 964, flow trap wrote:
In post 962, Anya wrote:don't test my patience trap wolf

keep anything even away from me
:neutral: Literally all the words in that post have an even amount of letters
what kind of monster doesn't count apostrophes

all characters are equal
Some characters are less equal than others

like Daisy
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Toadette »

This is a big game with lots of new people but please try to put in an effort to get pronouns right for those who have a preference. Sometimes people don't correct you themselves because they don't have the spoons even if it did matter to them.
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Toadette »

Hi Pooky
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by kdowns »

I am so sorry, if I have mislabeled pronouns. It wasn't intentional I promise.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 896, Nero Cain wrote:you guys know what would be funny? If andante is scum and was afraid of going down today so they voted their buddy (kdowns) I think unwnds jazz about andate being a gut player and not having to explain her reads/views is hot garbage.

I vote on gut but I can tell you what made me feel that way, why is she incapable of that?
I checked some of her old games and that was the conclusion I came from it. Could I be wrong? Possibly, but I'm not seeing the arguments made for why she's scum. She posts a lot and doesn't explain herself. Okay?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't see where Andante's behavior is exclusive in that regard. The one thing you could take out of Kaz's list is that the people who are all 'wahh spam and animal noises' are probably the same people as scum who bitch about town having fun because that's what they wish they could be doing. I would even say that's a common trait for certain people because their gut reaction is 'fuck, I'm not town so I guess I should pretend to be bitchy town'.
Stop
Toadette
Toadette
Goon
Toadette
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Toadette »

Reck in normal roguelike tho
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

That's totally what he did right
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon May 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't agree with Nero but I still don't think he's scummy. I think just sees the game a certain way and then believes if anyone deviates from it, they must have bad intentions. Andante is a very easy scumread to make and that's why I suggested to the people who are on her wagon to at least give some thoughts on potential partners. The point I made in #893 still relevant imo
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”