Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Kazyan »

ATTENTION DUELISTS!

MY HAIR HAS DECIDED THAT WE ELIMINATE BEEBOY!
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:42 am

Post by flow trap »

VOTE: Save the Dragons

Placeholder/positioning
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Kazyan »

I wasn't even trying to pagetop, but that's nice for effect.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1300, Kazyan wrote:
ATTENTION DUELISTS!

MY HAIR HAS DECIDED THAT WE ELIMINATE BEEBOY!
and we trust our fate to the heart of the cards.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But what if someone vigs Beeboy and we vote someone that will react more to pressure instead.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1292, Chara wrote:
In post 1288, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't understand why we should ever eliminate a slot that doesn't even post. The allignment indicative information we'd get out of that flip if scum is zero to none. And if they flip town it's even worse.
because a slot that doesn't post (not saying this is beeboy as the day is still young) gives zero information alive too, and they need to go before the endgame. i'd want to eliminate that slot regardless.
It was being proposed that we eliminate the slot even if it gets a replacement.
in this case there happens to be evidence it is very AI for beeboy.
I don't think this is the case based on what I've seen. I think Beeboy has adopted this playstyle regardless of playstyle and also has happened to roll scum lately. I played with him a while ago and he definitely did not refuse to post as scum.
I prefer they, thanks :)
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:43 am

Post by flow trap »

idk what that means

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:44 am

Post by flow trap »

To Kaz

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:44 am

Post by unwnd »

I believe that if Beeboy is just scum then not only do we eliminate scum but we garner reactions from partners as well. Limming inactive slots (especially in this case) is far more productive earlier on
Stop
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:45 am

Post by flow trap »

^

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:45 am

Post by unwnd »

You also get a read out of Pooky who is the one spearhelding this lim, along with me

You're getting free information from players who actually want to play at the cost of nothing

Pretty good deal I'd say
Stop
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean if i was scum and i had someone like Beeboy as scum partner i would just buss him and say everyone who didn't vote him is scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:46 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 1311, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean if i was scum and i had someone like Beeboy as scum partner i would just buss him and say everyone who didn't vote him is scum.
That's kind of silly

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:46 am

Post by unwnd »

So I take you don't want to clarify what you didn't understand and sweep the accusation under the rug? If that's a choice you make then I will read you on Beeboy's flip
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1304, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But what if someone vigs Beeboy and we vote someone that will react more to pressure instead.
this is why i'm proposing a non-beeboy wagon right now. i think Raya's scummy, we can talk about that.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1313, unwnd wrote:So I take you don't want to clarify what you didn't understand and sweep the accusation under the rug? If that's a choice you make then I will read you on Beeboy's flip
Whatever.

- Bunno
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:48 am

Post by unwnd »

Sure thing Squall
Stop
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1308, unwnd wrote:I believe that if Beeboy is just scum then not only do we eliminate scum but we garner reactions from partners as well. Limming inactive slots (especially in this case) is far more productive earlier on
but i find it so hard to say no to unwnd when they speak my language about trimming inactive slots. i'm just thinking pushing beeboy at this moment is less fun when there's a whole cornucopia of players.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1310, unwnd wrote:You also get a read out of Pooky who is the one spearhelding this lim, along with me

You're getting free information from players who actually want to play at the cost of nothing

Pretty good deal I'd say
I mean, for pooky, it just sounds like he's tired of playing with someone who does nothing as scum.. and I'd be annoyed at it as either alignment too...
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1305, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1292, Chara wrote:
In post 1288, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't understand why we should ever eliminate a slot that doesn't even post. The allignment indicative information we'd get out of that flip if scum is zero to none. And if they flip town it's even worse.
because a slot that doesn't post (not saying this is beeboy as the day is still young) gives zero information alive too, and they need to go before the endgame. i'd want to eliminate that slot regardless.
It was being proposed that we eliminate the slot even if it gets a replacement.
in this case there happens to be evidence it is very AI for beeboy.
I don't think this is the case based on what I've seen. I think Beeboy has adopted this playstyle regardless of playstyle and also has happened to roll scum lately. I played with him a while ago and he definitely did not refuse to post as scum.
if this is true it's a fair criticism of the eliminate beeboy idea, but i do find it hard to believe beeboy's just been joining games and then not playing them?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:51 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1317, Chara wrote:
In post 1308, unwnd wrote:I believe that if Beeboy is just scum then not only do we eliminate scum but we garner reactions from partners as well. Limming inactive slots (especially in this case) is far more productive earlier on
but i find it so hard to say no to unwnd when they speak my language about trimming inactive slots. i'm just thinking pushing beeboy at this moment is less fun when there's a whole cornucopia of players.
I understand that too, and I definitely share Pooky's sentiment in regards to feeling annoyed with Beeboy

I'm male by the way chara, the lack of pronoun is a distinctive choice to assert my geriatric position where there were none

Or maybe I'm just lazy, either one
Stop
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1314, Chara wrote:i think Raya's scummy, we can talk about that.
okay, why?
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1304, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But what if someone vigs Beeboy and we vote someone that will react more to pressure instead.
In post 1311, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean if i was scum and i had someone like Beeboy as scum partner i would just buss him and say everyone who didn't vote him is scum.
This is strange. NBEE suggests that 1) flipping Beeboy would give no information, 2) that we wait for to see if we have a vigilante, and 3) that well, maybe the scum are just trying to bus Beeboy. What I'm seeing is that NBEE has no consistent townread rationale for disagreeing with the Beeboy wagon, and is simply trying very hard to save Beeboy.

If Beeboy flips scum, we should seriously consider whether NBEE was trying to save a scumbuddy here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just don't like voting slots that haven't posted yet, to say it's defending a scum partner is quite the stretch of the imagination to put it mildly.

- Bunno
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Chara »

unwnd: thanks for letting me know. :>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”