Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1322, Kazyan wrote:If Beeboy flips scum, we should seriously consider whether NBEE was trying to save a scumbuddy here.
everything about what you said here... it's perfectly reasonable to not want to lim slots with no content... if anything, I think you're scum here for this post
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1321, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1314, Chara wrote:i think Raya's scummy, we can talk about that.
okay, why?
Raya's toadette read stood out because she gave the reasoning as toadette having a contentful entrance in comparison to others. fine for earlygame, but Raya continued to question scumreads on the slot while catching and the read feels like it has more strength than is warranted.

that and the Kaz read, which i did talk to Raya about and i can see the angle there, but it does also seem to me like an easy read to make, you see busywork and call it scummy and then you can use that to direct the rest of your posting. i remember Raya quoting a post someone else made about how the pro posting/anti posting list was weird, but then Kaz did put out a readlist afterwards, and Raya interacted with the part about the busywork list being pointless and possibly lamisty but it didn't feel like she was really digging into why it was made.

i'd like to discuss both these points when she returns to the thread though. the problem may also be that Raya's stuck playing catchup whenever she has time to post.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1254, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1249, Farkran wrote:
In post 1242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.
Also this is 100% town!norwee
Farkran, my impression of you is that you're townreading basically everyone. Could you sum up who you think are most likely to be scum, if anyone?
I am townhunting, i.e. i can't form strong scumreads so i'm trying to form strong townreads.

Given that premise, there are a lot of people who i don't townread, and a few that scumpinged me, namely andante+shiro+maybe ivyeo
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1325, Andante wrote:everything about what you said here... it's perfectly reasonable to not want to lim slots with no content... if anything, I think you're scum here for this post
I
strongly
disagree. Staying quiet benefits no one except for scum. That's why we policy-elim lurkers and have a prod timer.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Policy lim lurkers, jesus. You're definitely new around here aren't you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1282, Andante wrote:
In post 1278, kdowns wrote:I’m about to take my last final but I feel much more confident in this.

VOTE: Andante
uhh what exactly makes you more confident that I'm scum?

Just your constant over reaction to any little thing that’s aimed towards you, and the fact that you have been trying to deflect.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1314, Chara wrote:
In post 1304, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But what if someone vigs Beeboy and we vote someone that will react more to pressure instead.
this is why i'm proposing a non-beeboy wagon right now. i think Raya's scummy, we can talk about that.
Saving this in my iso

If you could elaborate that would be even better!
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:04 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1329, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Policy lim lurkers, jesus. You're definitely new around here aren't you.
This was actually the gold standard back then lol
Stop
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Farkran »

Nvm you already did
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1326, Chara wrote:
In post 1321, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1314, Chara wrote:i think Raya's scummy, we can talk about that.
okay, why?
Raya's toadette read stood out because she gave the reasoning as toadette having a contentful entrance in comparison to others. fine for earlygame, but Raya continued to question scumreads on the slot while catching and the read feels like it has more strength than is warranted.

that and the Kaz read, which i did talk to Raya about and i can see the angle there, but it does also seem to me like an easy read to make, you see busywork and call it scummy and then you can use that to direct the rest of your posting. i remember Raya quoting a post someone else made about how the pro posting/anti posting list was weird, but then Kaz did put out a readlist afterwards, and Raya interacted with the part about the busywork list being pointless and possibly lamisty but it didn't feel like she was really digging into why it was made.

i'd like to discuss both these points when she returns to the thread though. the problem may also be that Raya's stuck playing catchup whenever she has time to post.
what is your read on toadette and kaz?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Chara »

policy elimating lurkers is pro-town. scum need to be forced to make content and town needs to do their best too or replace out. this games ruleset even supports that idea, though it's more for the health of the game than for town.

pedit: i townread Kaz, don't have a read on toadette.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Kazyan »

In post 1329, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Policy lim lurkers, jesus. You're definitely new around here aren't you.
Just tell me to go fuck myself next time instead of being passive-aggressive.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Kazyan »

Seriously, the degree of condescension in that post is uncalled for.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1337, Kazyan wrote:Seriously, the degree of condescension in that post is uncalled for.
Sorry.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1147, Chara wrote:
In post 817, Kazyan wrote:Idea: People can find so many reasons to scumread Andante mostly because she has so many posts. Thus, more chances to say something someone dislikes, regardless of alignment.
it's so hard to scumread Kaz when they make posts like this.

i also feel like i know how they think more than most of the thread and on a day 1 like this that makes me not want to vote them.
I mean logically it makes sense but I'm not sure that necessarily makes it town
In post 1155, Dwlee99 wrote:I was really looking forward to the fifteen minutes of firebringer time. Unlucky.
yeah he didn't answer your question which I was actually interested in the answer to :igmeou:
In post 1162, Kazyan wrote:Also, notice how quiet things are from former hyperposters (I'm particularly side-eyeing unwnd) now that I'm the center of attention.
I also think this is just a ridiculous sentiment

VOTE: kaz I think I SR this more strongly than Andante now
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:13 am

Post by unwnd »

Cakez I think you're town now by the way
Stop
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1339, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: kaz I think I SR this more strongly than Andante now
Assuming you're still catching up, can you let me know why this is once you're done? I asked in-thread earlier and I didn't get a response.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1339, SirCakez wrote:I mean logically it makes sense but I'm not sure that necessarily makes it town
i can see how my comment was read like that, but i was talking more about vibes than the comment making logical sense. like, Kaz saying what they want and having a strong, potentionally contentious position that gives a good idea of what sort of player they are and how they approach mafia, is why i townread them. it was just a random example of the style of Kaz's posting. the way they reacted to calls for making content earlygame also tracks with this. it just doesn't feel like they're trying to appease anybody even as they sort of went along with what i and others were saying.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

I think Norwe is town here. they are not playing like when they slanked as my scum buddy in a recent game. much more effort.
In post 1178, unwnd wrote:Another aspect of it really is the fact I'm pretty sure Beeboy is not posting because he's scum. This is something I'm not really a fan of in general. It's exactly as Pooky said where it's reaching a trust tell and it has to be stopped. I will vote Beeboy every time under this pretense and if people don't see my own interpretations then they could at least have faith that this tell is truth. The people who are skirting around the issue at this point in a confbiased perspective are just potential mates who either A) pissed at him for flaking again B) trying to not lose a partner due to dumb shit. I don't really think all partners would assume the same thing and just tell me 'oh well maybe he's just busy' but I think Norwee and Farkran's response to it was the worst. Seriously Farkran how could you possibly townread Beeboy here for like two fucking posts lol. That immediately just tripped my alarms and Norwee is again playing to the whole latching on aspect.
my thing here is I'm worried beeboy is just playing like this now and he just happens to have rolled scum a lot recently
there's no counterevidence of him being active as town
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1341, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1339, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: kaz I think I SR this more strongly than Andante now
Assuming you're still catching up, can you let me know why this is once you're done? I asked in-thread earlier and I didn't get a response.
still catching up but which part? kaz or andante?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:19 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 1343, SirCakez wrote:I think Norwe is town here. they are not playing like when they slanked as my scum buddy in a recent game. much more effort.
In post 1178, unwnd wrote:Another aspect of it really is the fact I'm pretty sure Beeboy is not posting because he's scum. This is something I'm not really a fan of in general. It's exactly as Pooky said where it's reaching a trust tell and it has to be stopped. I will vote Beeboy every time under this pretense and if people don't see my own interpretations then they could at least have faith that this tell is truth. The people who are skirting around the issue at this point in a confbiased perspective are just potential mates who either A) pissed at him for flaking again B) trying to not lose a partner due to dumb shit. I don't really think all partners would assume the same thing and just tell me 'oh well maybe he's just busy' but I think Norwee and Farkran's response to it was the worst. Seriously Farkran how could you possibly townread Beeboy here for like two fucking posts lol. That immediately just tripped my alarms and Norwee is again playing to the whole latching on aspect.
my thing here is I'm worried beeboy is just playing like this now and he just happens to have rolled scum a lot recently
there's no counterevidence of him being active as town
My other reasoning still stands

My read on Norwee flips based on what Beeboy is; I don't know how to feel about STD who is voting him
Stop
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

if beeboy is town Pooky is probably scum. he would just take the free miselim here and think he could get a pass for it because of his playstyle.
In post 1247, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1212, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1204, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1197, Save The Dragons wrote:how is it opportunistic when you had one vote on you
Unwd posted that paragraph about me because i was relatively inactive earlier today and then you voted me, it felt really opportunistic to me. Especially since you seemed to be questioning a vote on me from Shiro earlier on?
you should reread my post then, i'm questioning why shiro thought the andante wagon was bad?
Well your vote on me is still lame and it feels like you're just following the consensus.
again, what consensus? you had one vote on you. even with unwnd's post i'd hardly call that consensus.

i'm voting you based on a gut read.

i don't think you're taking pressure well. and instead of re-evaluating, you double down on your OMGUS vote.
StD is town methinks
In post 1254, Kazyan wrote:
In post 1249, Farkran wrote:
In post 1242, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is Unwd. And you're one of the more arrogant players i've met to think you've "caught me" because i made some light jokes in a game.
Also this is 100% town!norwee
Farkran, my impression of you is that you're townreading basically everyone. Could you sum up who you think are most likely to be scum, if anyone?
where are your independent thoughts? all I keep seeing from you is sheeping onto other people's thoughts
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My stance on Beeboy is entirely based on logic i believe to be NAI either way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact, if Beeboy is scum Pooky could be scum. Because it'd be a lot of cred for eliminating an non-participating teammate that would prob die anyway.

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue May 11, 2021 8:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1287, Chara wrote:i support the beeboy wagon but i feel like the day can be spent on things besides voting someone who isn't here to react to it. but ending the day on a beeboy elimination is fine with me.

VOTE: Raya
this post is so disingenuous lol
says we can spend the day not voing someone who is not here and then votes someone who is....not here!
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”