Mini 639 - Sci-Fi/Fantasy Movie Mafia(Over!)

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by SensFan »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Uh, over-react much? I didn't have time to go back and look to see if he had claimed...chill please.
Uh, under-read much? You didn't even take 30 seconds and look to see if he had claimed...answer please.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Gorrad »

farside22 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:True, but that would be rather a large stroke of luck. Oh, and that fact that KoC Randomized his kill on N3 is just scummy as hell. I also find his claim iffy at BEST, and my read of his actions so far are FAR from town. And on top of all that, he's the one guy I can't investigate.

Oh, and I might throw in that Hasdgfas was in PvN mafia with me, where Sam was a fakeclaim. I'd personally put that as a strike against that role being in this game.

Vote: KoC
Can you link the game?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

And because I'm so nice-

Guardian Fakeclaims: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 605#925605

Guardian states that Sam was a given safeclaim, not one he made up: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 874#932874
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:True, but that would be rather a large stroke of luck. Oh, and that fact that KoC Randomized his kill on N3 is just scummy as hell. I also find his claim iffy at BEST, and my read of his actions so far are FAR from town. And on top of all that, he's the one guy I can't investigate.

Oh, and I might throw in that Hasdgfas was in PvN mafia with me, where Sam was a fakeclaim. I'd personally put that as a strike against that role being in this game.

Can you link the game?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

And because I'm so nice-

Guardian Fakeclaims: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 605#925605

Guardian states that Sam was a given safeclaim, not one he made up: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 874#932874
Why didn't you mention this before now?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Honestly, I blanked.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:38 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Posting this in all my games - I will be away from the 22nd to the 26th, on a field trip. The hotel may have WiFi access - we don't know yet. I'd like to stay, but I'll understand if you want to replace.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:48 am

Post by Gorrad »

We'll just lynch you so you don't have to worry.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:We'll just lynch you so you don't have to worry.
I was just thinking that. I just wanted to have a few questions answered first. Just waiting on Grimmy then I'm good.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:45 am

So, basically, I'm being lynched because of no NKs (which could be doc blocking mafia and RB blocking me, and therefore arguing I'm scum because of that is pointless), and because apparently Samwise Gamgee was a fakeclaim once, therefore will always be a fakeclaim, forever and ever.
Any other piles of crap you want to shovel onto me?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:46 am

Post by SensFan »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:So, basically, I'm being lynched because of no NKs (which could be doc blocking mafia and RB blocking me,
Good to hear you've finally grasped it!

If anyone prevented a Night Kill in any way, speak up now.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:16 am

I've grasped it... and it's not much of a case. Simply blocking my kill, when we can be fairly sure of a Doc or another RB out there, is no real proof of scum.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:19 am

Post by SensFan »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:I've grasped it... and it's not much of a case. Simply blocking my kill, when we can be fairly sure of a Doc or another RB out there, is no real proof of scum.
If there's another Doc or RB, they will come forward.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:20 am

Unless they're the scum RB, and have a good reason to keep quiet - namely, lynching someone they can't NK.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:53 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

KoC: All of this and all you keep speculating is that the mafia withheld their kill and not much else. You keep waiting for someone to step up to take the fall for you. If no one else minds, I will apply the hammer later tonight unless someone steps forward to prove KoC's innocence.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

fuzzylightning wrote:KoC: All of this and all you keep speculating is that the mafia withheld their kill and not much else. You keep waiting for someone to step up to take the fall for you. If no one else minds, I will apply the hammer later tonight unless someone steps forward to prove KoC's innocence.
I really want Grimmy to answer my question. His post is suspect and if KoC is scum it's still good to look for a partner.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I think he'll answer the same way before and after night, will he not?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:I think he'll answer the same way before and after night, will he not?
I guess.

vote: KoC
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

The second and final vote count of day 4:

Knight of Cydonia(5): Gorrad, SensFan, Korts, Grimmy, farside22

Not Voting: Knight of Cydonia, DarlaBlueEyes, fuzzylightning

8 alive, 5 to lynch.

Deadline would have been 10/4
Last edited by hasdgfas on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

The sun set quickly upon the final eight. An elite group of characters were able to make an extremely fast decision.

"You, Knight of Cydonia, you said you would kill! There were no kills. Explain. Now"

He sputtered for a moment and tried to respond.

"C'mon. Guys. I'm being framed. Mafia didn't kill. It's so obvious. I tried to whack someone with my frying pan, but something happened. Just listen to me. Please."

A momentary hesitation was seen from the group, but their bloodlust could not be quenched.

"Kill him!
came the cry from almost everyone in the group. Thunder boomed and lightning crashed in the background as Knight of Cydonia turned and muttered to himself.

"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul."

As the mob advanced forward, that phrase gave them pause.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The researchers looked on at the scene unfolding in front of them. Many of them were cowering on the floor, even. It all looked so real. Much more real than virtual reality should look.

As they saw one of the figures muttering, they amplified the sound. One of the researchers spoke up immediately:

"I know that phrase. That is blackspeech, uttered by those who live in Mordor. We have to get through to those inside somehow."

They scrambled around, looking for something they could find to communicate with those inside. One of them finally found the virtual reality interface program.

"Right here,"
he said,
"Just talk into this and they'll hear you inside. Go, hurry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the mob was paused, they heard a booming voice, like that of a God, from all around them.

"YOU FOOLS. KILL HIM. IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US. HURRY."

The mob was able to throw off this extremely strange encounter, and listen to the strange voice.

They advanced forward, towards Knight of Cydonia, grabbed him, and shoved him in front of the disintegration ray. As one, they voiced a single word:

"Die."

The ray was turned on, and those who watched saw a sight unlike anything they had seen before.

As soon as they saw him fall, they knew that one of their greatest adversaries had been defeated. They knew that their job had been made easier. Now, they just had to perservere.

Knight of Cydonia, Sauron, Movie Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. Night actions are due by 9/24
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Every character woke up on the new landscape and looked around:

It looked like just a normal world, except for one thing. The swirling white gases everywhere. Farside22 spoke up:
"Hey, everyone, I think I figured out why we have these helmets on. Those gases don't look too friendly. We should keep the helmets on today."

Gorrad, who had been in the midst of taking his helmet off because it wasn't stylish enough for him, stopped and quickly made sure it was correctly positioned again.

"All right everyone."
, DarlaBlueEyes began,
"I think we should..."

She quickly cut off at a loud gasping noise coming from the group. SensFan's helmet had somehow disappeared, allowing the gases free rein to attack his body. And attack they did.

The gas came at him so fast that it appeared to be a sentient being. No random gas could attack him the way that it did. It came from the sky and flew directly at his face. He screamed and tried to shield himself, but it was no use.

It seeped through his minor protections and entered his body through his nostrils and mouth. As this happened, SensFan was able to take one more look around at the group. It was not a pretty sight. The more squeamish of the group had to turn away. After only a few seconds, he twitched and fell to the ground where he shuddered and then stopped moving, transforming into something more recognizable and slowly dissolving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the researchers saw where the remaining characters ended up, they knew it couldn't turn out well. Anywhere with sentient noxious fumes could not be very safe. Almost immediately, their fears were confirmed. They watched as SensFan was attacked from the inside out. There was nothing they could do.
When he transformed into his true form, all they could do was look on, remember her life, and wonder, "Did she ever find what she was looking for?"

SensFan, Dr. Eleanor Arroway, Searcher, suffocated by noxious fumes night 4

It is now Day 5. With 6 alive, it will take 4 to lynch. Deadline Block begins on October 8th.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by SensFan »

Bah!
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Alright right now I am looking at as my top 3 for what I believe would be the remaining scum:

1. DBE- She brings up towards the end of the day a point that could be used as WIFOM today, saying something about KoC not knowing his actions can be affected. Then doesn't realize that KoC has already claimed and when asked by SensFan to find the claim she doesn't respond in time. Now I think maybe we should follow Sens idea of voting her right out the door.
2. Grimmy- Claims that KoC may have been roleblocked twice, now this could be a possible scene of the mafia roleblocking each other so as to give the appearance of a withheld kill and trying to get the town to go in all different directions.
3. Gorrad- A distant third from the top 2, and by distant I mean a really distant 3rd. The only other one who I think may have done something suspicious yesterday. The bringing up of a Sam fakeclaim from another game that Cow was in. The fact that he brought it up so late could be seen as a way to clear his hands of a scumbuddy who was obviously being thrown under the bus and trying to get in the clear.

Now 1 and 2 are close and could even flip flop pending the defense of either and Grimmy's answer to farside's question.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Still no result on Fuzzylightning. I assume I was blocked again thanks to there being no night kill the first night I was blocked. Now can I please NOT be blocked?
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Grimmy »

farside22 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:Koc was blocked two nights in a row.

no mafia kills happened two nights in a row.

Coincedence?

I doubt it

Grimmy
v/la until monday
Wait are you saying you RB KoC? He didn't say he was blocked. I didn't block him last night.
you are not the only blocker in the game.

I am a Jailkeeper.

I jailed KOC twice because I didnt trust him. I wanted to see if a hit would take place the second time, as to disprove his "one shot" claim. I got my results, and voted for his demise.

I jailed Fuzzylightning last night, and a hit went through, so he is town to me now. However, fuzzy's mafia rb'ing eachother idea does not sound very well thought out to me. With this many potential power roles, they would not want to waste any nights trying to fool the town, because it increases the odds of them being outed by town power roles.

Gorrad. I Jailed fuzzy which is why you couldnt check him out.

My role protects AND blocks them for the night. So I apologize to any town vigs who may have targeted KOC the past two nights prior, as I was keeping him to verfiy his scuminess.

More later
Grimmy
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:34 am

Bah.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Grimmy wrote:Koc was blocked two nights in a row.

no mafia kills happened two nights in a row.

Coincedence?

I doubt it

Grimmy
v/la until monday
Wait are you saying you RB KoC? He didn't say he was blocked. I didn't block him last night.
you are not the only blocker in the game.

I am a Jailkeeper.

I jailed KOC twice because I didnt trust him. I wanted to see if a hit would take place the second time, as to disprove his "one shot" claim. I got my results, and voted for his demise.

I jailed Fuzzylightning last night, and a hit went through, so he is town to me now. However, fuzzy's mafia rb'ing eachother idea does not sound very well thought out to me. With this many potential power roles, they would not want to waste any nights trying to fool the town, because it increases the odds of them being outed by town power roles.

Gorrad. I Jailed fuzzy which is why you couldnt check him out.

My role protects AND blocks them for the night. So I apologize to any town vigs who may have targeted KOC the past two nights prior, as I was keeping him to verfiy his scuminess.

More later
Grimmy
First why didn't you say this early. Second and I would like to hear from DBE as well. Yesterday's (game day) DBE claimed she was block. So a game with 2 RB and a jailer seem overpowerful.

Gorrad I actually RB you again. It was between you and Grimmy. Grimmy because of his delayed comment and you because you didn't say anything about a fake claim till yesterday. I thought it odd and could see scum bussing one another.

I feel Gorrad cleared. Depending what DBE says today will give me a thought between Grimmy and her on who I believe in some inconsistancies.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”