Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Anya »

i wanna wrap the day up and after some deep introspection i realised i don't mind if it's the bee or the Norwegian
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay sure I get your vote (you've been flipping between a set of people that includes Norway for a while) but "what's your proof?" It feels super weird.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by Anya »

what's your proof i change my vote a lot
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by unwnd »

Anya no longer [core]

This day gets more troubling the more it goes on
Stop
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Anya »

i figured that wouldn't last

VOTE: beeboy
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1979, Anya wrote:what's your proof i change my vote a lot
Anya wrote:i figured that wouldn't last

VOTE: beeboy
I'm being trolled
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by Brave Heart Lion »

VOTE: Titus

I want this game in stasis before the weekend hits

Sorry titusheart
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by Anya »

can't win the argument so you resort to calling me a troll? got my eye on you

forgot about the name change VOTE: Titus
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:20 pm

Norweeheart is leantown. This doesnt feel like his SK game, where he was shading everyone who suspected him. I dont expect his scum game to be that far off from that
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:26 pm

In post 1937, unwnd wrote:That slip helps me think your slot is possibly town though so could be a good thing after all
The mom and the Lion do not associate ._.

In more relevant news, if anyone is around, I'll postpone digging through 30 more pages of shit.

I'll grab real time reactions when I can get it
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I should be sleeping soon (have to get up around 7 EST) but I'll probably be up for a little bit longer. What's on your mind?
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:38 pm

I'm piling slowly townreads as i read through, but not getting much in the way of scum reads. That part concerns me and it would help me to know where youre at as far as reads go

I also think you might have asked me questions i never answered
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't remember asking you any questions. I'm currently scumreading Andante, Anya, Flow, Raya, Shiro, and maybe Pooky? This list is in no particular order and all have varying degrees of certainty.

My reasoning for Andante is clear I think if you look through my ISO or read Nero's posts. In essence, until maybe the last 10 hours-ish I felt like she wasn't doing anything content-wise. This has since changed (which is why I made my post about not letting her off the hook), but her reactions to the votes were strange and her case against Anya was incredibly hypocritical earlier. She accused Anya of primarily fluff posting when 1. Anya has posted a decent amount of content from what I remember and 2. Andante does not get to accuse others of posting fluff.

Anya bothers me for reasons I've posted on the page and last page. I liked her content when she was pushing Raya earlier because she was saying things I had picked up on that I didn't like about Raya. Now she has moved her vote enough times it feels nonsensical and hasn't actually used her vote to push anyone. She claimed she was switching to Murdercat to pressure him and then moved it before he even came back.

It's been a while since I've really ingested a flow post but I didn't like the general vibes of its posts and itwas on-off the beeboy wagon at some point. If the beeboy slot is scum I think we should look to flow as a possible not really committed busser.

Raya worries me because I remember not liking her reasoning about the Andante wagon. She said it felt opportunistic but didn't really expand on that. I guess this is the reminder she asked for to answer that question @Raya.

I didn't like Shiro's posts before his return from lurkville. Bad vibes it seems. The posts since haven't convinced me of him being town either.

Pooky has a question mark but I feel like they're kind of being disingenuous with their meta read on beeboy. Apparently we just have differing opinions on "trying" from beeboy in some other games, but I felt it was pretty clear that the posting in the games I linked constituted much more than what happened this game. There was a game beeboy replaced in as scum and I believe tried despite being pretty much the guaranteed lynch iirc, and a game where beeboy shitposted as scum quite a bit. As to the latter, I think that beeboy could have easily jumped in early game with all the shit posts. That he didn't indicates to me that the lack of posts is not really alignment indicative, but pooky disagrees on what I feel are dubious grounds which was just this.
In post 1575, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we have very different definitions of "trying" since I used those examples as times where I played with scum!beeboy and he didn't try at all lol
After typing this all up I almost want to move Pooky away from the question mark I have associated with them but I'm still not sure if I'm missing something crucial about the Beeboy games that were linked.
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:18 pm

I think of all of those, i should take a closer look at flow and Shiro. Neither one of them have posts that I have been able to digest and considering the former has one of the higher post counts, thats a bit troublesome.

I remember having a scum-lean on pooky but the way he approaches the game makes sense from town him. I remember with having issues with some of his stances but I did like how he was driving the game, and taking lead. From a glance, it feels like pooky is playing more seriously than ive witnessed him play as town but his push against Bee is one I'm particularly interested in because of how gungho about it.

It was that same energy that made me feel turned off on his push in the game modded by grey ice and I'm not too inclined to repeat the experience.

Andante feels like a playstyle read and ive liked much of his gumption, outside the whole cats vs dogs and within it. I feel like hes not to concerned about how others virw gim which is slightly +town for him

Along with flow, there was another high post counter that slipped my attention.

Rays feels town for reasons I can't explain at the moment

And anya just feels contradictory for better or worse
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

Anya's recent posts bother me greatly

VOTE: Anya
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

Spoiler: Version 4
[Core]
Cakez
Nero

[Flex]
Andante
Firebringer (maybe)
Ivyeo
Flea (gut)

[Rising]
Kazyan (+I believe him and other reasons)
Braveheart (+Hey mara I appreciate you the game is just very big and you were stuck in catch-up mode I promise)
Chara (Don't feel like being paranoid about Chara unless proven otherwise.)

--NULL VOID--
Farkran (Back to null because I need to some more pro-activity)
Norwee (Back to null because I just can't shake some feelings)
Pooky
Dwlee
Shiro
Raya
--NULL VOID--

[Suspect]
kdowns
STD
Xofelf
Flow Trap

[Kill]
Anya
Beeboy/Titus

Tough game
Stop
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 1423, unwnd wrote:[Core] is never my changing my mind. I would even say 100% confidence they are all town.
lies
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think nero is probably my only 100%
Cakez sits at like 80-85%

Could almost break down my list on percentages
Stop
Brave Heart Lion
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Brave Heart Lion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:55 pm

In post 1506, Anya wrote:oink oink

2 - what does that mean
Why are you operating on the assumption of this game being singleball?
In post 1522, Nero Cain wrote:I'm someone skeptical of these two for maybe a silly reason. Like I know I'm being full of myself and all here but I think I'm a decent contender for a nightkill and these two not really mentioning me feels like scum that are planning on nking me.
I'm not worried about you. I have a read you and as scum here, you're someone I could probably easily manipulate sorry to say. You're reads were way off in mizzys normal so yah.

In post 1549, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1547, Nero Cain wrote:Don't really agree with what someone said about her being overwhelmed as town.
That was Unwnd and I agree with you Nero I don't think it's just being overwhelmed
Considering the speed of this game and the fact that alot of the players are stuck in catch up mode, why?

I feel pretty overwhelmed myself and I have dozens of games

Neroheart

This is a question for you as well
In post 1550, Kazyan wrote:I've seen two of Andante's town games, and one thing that I haven't seen her do in them is to repeatedly assert that she's town--which she's doing in this one. I won't jump to conclusions and call that a scum tell, though.
What do you think about it, why even bring it up?
In post 1552, Dwlee99 wrote:Kaz, are you a jester? No offense, but + your read on Andante are ridiculous together.
Remind me what his read was
In post 1553, Nero Cain wrote:I dunno how I feel about toadette anymore. Her fight club approach to d1 has me bewildered.
The first rule of lynching Beeboy is to not talk about lynching Beeboy.
What our we going to do with the next 5 days?
It could mean alot of things. What do you think about her asserting shes done it before?

It contributes to my scumlean of that slot
In post 1580, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm fairly sure you're town
What am I missing?

In post 1586, Andante wrote:Sooo I like how Toadette and Dragons have jumped in like "hold up, these past games support her being town here" which like, they really don't have to do as scum, considering half the table just wants me gone.

And whoever was like "so easy for scum to pick TRs and not SRs" ok excuse me. not my fault I tr the people talking the most... Trust me I'm trying to find scum. but it's like, everyone here is in 2 groups. posts a lot, or barely posts...
Sweet, sweet summer child. This is perfect WK conditions.

I dont think they should be tr'd off that
In post 1634, Chara wrote:
In post 1503, Brave Heart Lion wrote:
In post 1389, Anya wrote:VOTE: Raya

she switched all the lights on at home and left for holiday hoping we wouldn't notice the house is actually empty

also Chara is right that her defence of Toadette feels like she has weights in her shoes
Couple questions

Why are you piggybacking on someone elses thoughts?

Why are you operating under singleball?

Also

@ Chara

Why are you operating under a singleball?
what gives you the idea i'm assuming singeball?
In post 1326, Chara wrote:
In post 1321, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1314, Chara wrote:i think Raya's scummy, we can talk about that.
okay, why?
Raya's toadette read stood out because she gave the reasoning as toadette having a contentful entrance in comparison to others. fine for earlygame, but Raya continued to question scumreads on the slot while catching and the read feels like it has more strength than is warranted.

that and the Kaz read, which i did talk to Raya about and i can see the angle there, but it does also seem to me like an easy read to make, you see busywork and call it scummy and then you can use that to direct the rest of your posting. i remember Raya quoting a post someone else made about how the pro posting/anti posting list was weird, but then Kaz did put out a readlist afterwards, and Raya interacted with the part about the busywork list being pointless and possibly lamisty but it didn't feel like she was really digging into why it was made.

i'd like to discuss both these points when she returns to the thread though. the problem may also be that Raya's stuck playing catchup whenever she has time to post.
I'm referring to this. This is a fantastic case imo if its singleball but it looses its meaning if we're dealing with multiple scum teams. In order to win, one scum team would need to eliminate the other so even as scum Raya would need to, as well as be able to generate authentic reads, No?

Also curious on what happened between that and this
In post 1642, Chara wrote:
In post 1511, Anya wrote:she keeps asking people to explain their reads like explain more reasons for why shiro is a wolf or more reasons for why kayzan is town

she doesn't know what to do at the bottom of the treehouse while we lounge up her so she's just awkwardly asking questions but all the while she has an axe behind her back which comes out to smack the tree when we're distracted by the questions
i think her reads have been fine and made sense, but they don't feel fluid or like they're being figured out in real time, the reads at the latter half of the catchup are the same as the ones at the beginning. more of an absence of things that feel like town really solving than anything scummy.

don't agree that she's just been asking questions and not giving any stances herself.
(In response to Anya SR Raya)

61-68

I want to do more but bed is calling
Ivyeo
Ivyeo
Goon
Ivyeo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Ivyeo »

In post 1991, unwnd wrote:Anya's recent posts bother me greatly

VOTE: Anya
Care to elaborate?
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1870, Nero Cain wrote:fark really likes to ignore me this game. I thought he'd have a reaction to
I mean you sound like me, when people don't put me at the center of their world i feel ignored lol

But really i am giving you the same attention as all players i never played before, which is not much because there are many. You know i share the same opinion on andante, but a lot of people are townreading her instead, and there's a chance i have been missing something that they caught, or vice versa. I used to be immensely more stubborn than this but i changed (improved, i'd like to think) my playstyle over time.

Anyways - i'm not sure andante is scum, i think she could be, but probably not the best d1 lim because she can alignspew later.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

How am I 20 behind again?! ye gods have mercy...
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1912, Raya36 wrote:Taking a super quick look at the leading wagons since I don't actually have much for thoughts on a couple.

Norwegian: First content post was voting Andante (which is a wagon I disagree with), second was townreading kazy (which is a townread I disagree with). What was it from xofelf you thought was a dumbtell? Says a blind vote on a rising wagon is concerning although he voted andante blank without caring how many votes were there, and then also blank votes a few posts later. That was already addressed though. I don't really think the pushes he made on Andante are very good. Like the interpretation in . Voted STD for opportunistically joining his wagon (I do think someone mentioned town Norwegian gets defensive like this though). We kind of have the same stance on beeboy.
Shiro: There's not much to say until the readslist. Not that it's necessarily AI, but I do think they genuinely want to participate more. I'd like to see some reasoning on the confident townreads. For the scumreads too.
Andante: I think I've already talked enough about Andante.
Kazyan: I think I've also talked enough about Kazy
Beeboy: Waiting for the replacement would be ideal. I'm just not fully convinced this is scum!beeboy rather than busy and overwhelmed by this massive thread beeboy.

VOTE: norwegian
Gonne move here for a bit
I disagree with this post at least in 4 different instances

1. Andante has been scummy and had a bad iso
2. Kazyan is super towny
3. Norwee is also town
4. Defending beeboy for no reason? Unless you have a different experience with beeboy than the 3 or 4 people who said he's hardlurking as scum - this is not to say beeboy is certainly scum but i dislike the contrast in confidence if there's no reason to justify that

Raya could be scum
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”