VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 4:54 am

Post by VFP »

In post 946, RationalMadman wrote:Nope. I already scumread Tbone and nullread Klick, siding towards scum.

You come in and didn't read the bog bold text which would catch the eye of anybody reading the first page, especially as Town.

I asked why you did not do it and you became extremely hostile and defensive and now vote Anastasia.
So Klick is null and I am scum because town me always reads the rules, but scum me doesn't?
I have proved time and time again in this game that you are using fake meta to say that I
don't
read as scum and that I
do
read as town.

You can keep trying to cycle this round and round, but the fact is, you were caught in trying fake meta on me.
In post 918, RationalMadman wrote:Because Town care more about what's written in big bold text about the game especially when replacing in. Scum are more intrigued in what's in their PT simple to understand. Some players aren't observant and won't read all rules in detail (I skimread, myself) but you ignored a major thing written in massive bold text.
This is not someone who is claiming to be unsure due to the reason. This is someone using this as the reason for a scum read.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 4:55 am

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.26

With 9 votes, it takes 5 to eliminate

Kerset (2)
- T-Bone, Bambi Jay
T-Bone (2)
- Bingle, RationalMadman
Anastasia (2)
- LlamaFluff, VFP
Bambi Jay (1)
- Kerset
Bingle (1)
- Something_Smart

Note Voting - Anastasia

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-05-25 22:00:00)
Last edited by yessiree on Sun May 23, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 4:56 am

Post by T-Bone »

Are you feeling confident about this VFP?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:01 am

Post by VFP »

In post 947, RationalMadman wrote:I asked why you didn't read ot to see your response, not to accuse you of being scum purely due to that. Your reaction is terrible.
Well this is a plain lie.
Look at the below discussion
before
you asked why I didn't read.
In post 786, RationalMadman wrote:VFP is an observant player based on what I think of them in a previous game. There is no way Scum VFP didn't read Tbone and Klick describing the Lover PT already, false or not.
In post 802, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone and VFP are scum pair I am quite sure now.
In post 804, RationalMadman wrote:Simply put until now, I had zero read on Klick overall. Now I am getting a scumread on VFP.
In post 823, RationalMadman wrote:I wasn't ignorant of Scum having daytalk. I never said I didn't know or think that. However, the reply VFP gave was attainable with just reading what Klick and Tbone wrote in thus public thread and insinuating that VFP read it without knowing much about it. It doesn't require VFP to use daytalk and ask Tbone for help to know what to say because nothing about the reply implied that happened, if it had been more detailed that may imply it especially with a larger timegap. I believe VFP based the reply on what Klick and Tbone said earlier and still scumread VFP and Tbone.
In post 832, VFP wrote:Nightless actually changes things here.
A lim on the scum lovers day 1 is an automatic win.

I'm going to think on it first then see where I go.
In post 834, RationalMadman wrote:It isn't, there is another mechanical way for scum to win (being the only vanilla left). Why didn't you read the OP fully?
You had me as scum before hand. So again, you are lying here to fit your own narrative.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:02 am

Post by VFP »

In post 952, T-Bone wrote:Are you feeling confident about this VFP?
Very confident.
RM has basically fucked up by trying to scrabble counter arguments to me here.

This isn't RM town believing they are right, this is RM scum trying to justify why I'm scum to them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I read the ISO's Bingle suggested. Didn't help. And the discussion that's going on right now feels quite in the weeds.

I still have nothing on either of the other VT's, but it seems like that doesn't matter because I'm the consensus scummiest in them? Is that perception accurate?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 955, Something_Smart wrote:I read the ISO's Bingle suggested. Didn't help. And the discussion that's going on right now feels quite in the weeds.

I still have nothing on either of the other VT's, but it seems like that doesn't matter because I'm the consensus scummiest in them? Is that perception accurate?
One of the pairs VFP/me, Kerset/Bingle, Ana/RM is getting limmed today. So you should focus your efforts there. Your predecessor has parked their vote on Bingle all day.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:07 am

Post by VFP »

In post 955, Something_Smart wrote:I read the ISO's Bingle suggested. Didn't help. And the discussion that's going on right now feels quite in the weeds.

It depends who's saying what.
I've already posted the 3 scum teams and I'm sure that even the other 3 lovers not paired with you aren't just calling you scum here?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 955, Something_Smart wrote:I still have nothing on either of the other VT's, but it seems like that doesn't matter because I'm the consensus scummiest in them? Is that perception accurate?
I think that Bambi is the scummiest and should be todays elimination.
giv me pagetop :(
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:09 am

Post by VFP »

In post 958, Kerset wrote:I think that Bambi is the scummiest and should be todays elimination.
Again, there's no benefit to voting up the Goon over the scum lovers.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 954, VFP wrote:
In post 952, T-Bone wrote:Are you feeling confident about this VFP?
Very confident.
RM has basically fucked up by trying to scrabble counter arguments to me here.

This isn't RM town believing they are right, this is RM scum trying to justify why I'm scum to them.
Remember I know you're town and vise versa so we can talk. Can you actually go back to the original post I quoted from you when you voted Ana? I was interested in that train of thought, specifically where you had grouped three different solves. Now obviously there isn't any solve that involves us. So why Ana/RM/SS, and why Kerset/Bingle/Llama? (if I'm remembering that correctly)

I'm curious about two things. Why Ana/RM over Kerset/Bingle, and then why did you place the VTs where you placed them.

You've got my vote no matter what, I'm just looking to get on the same page as you to make sure we're limming the right pair today.

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 959, VFP wrote:
In post 958, Kerset wrote:I think that Bambi is the scummiest and should be todays elimination.
Again, there's no benefit to voting up the Goon over the scum lovers.
In your delusional mind.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Okay, thanks. I remembered my slot getting called scum, but couldn't recall how many different people were saying it.

Does anyone here have meta with RM? He's obviously argumentative by nature, but I do feel like he believes his arguments here.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Anastasia »

In post 961, Kerset wrote:In your delusional mind.
I'm melting
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 962, Something_Smart wrote:Okay, thanks. I remembered my slot getting called scum, but couldn't recall how many different people were saying it.

Does anyone here have meta with RM? He's obviously argumentative by nature, but I do feel like he believes his arguments here.
If it helps my order for the VTs before you replaced in was VV(you)->Llama->Bambi. I obviously am not going to try to convince you that you're scum, that's just where I'm at. But since I'm town I have 50-50 on the two lovers pair, so for me personally that's always where I was going to try to eliminate in, so like, you don't need to feel pressured by me. The VT question is a Day 2 or 3 question for me.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 5:38 am

Post by VFP »

In post 960, T-Bone wrote:Remember I know you're town and vise versa so we can talk. Can you actually go back to the original post I quoted from you when you voted Ana? I was interested in that train of thought, specifically where you had grouped three different solves. Now obviously there isn't any solve that involves us. So why Ana/RM/SS, and why Kerset/Bingle/Llama? (if I'm remembering that correctly)

I'm curious about two things. Why Ana/RM over Kerset/Bingle, and then why did you place the VTs where you placed them.

You've got my vote no matter what, I'm just looking to get on the same page as you to make sure we're limming the right pair today.
So the reason I paired Llama with Bingle and Kerset is because if they are the scum team, Llama will want to push the option that has less focus at the time (RM/Ana), to leave a back and fourth for the next day within Me/you and Bingle/Kerset. As it stands, than lim removes the RM vote on us, and the Ana vote on Bingle/Kerset, so it basically goes back to how it is today (or at least before Llama wanting RM/Ana) and puts us back into a 1v1. Vex/SS votes us, Bambi votes Bingle/Kerset and Llama is the decided.
It's a good play as scum. However, Llama is playing more or less the same as last time I met them in game. Trying to slip ups, thinking outside of the box and although not as much questioning, enough to keep pushing things forward. Obviously I don't know what scum Llama is like though.
And if we were the lim (which Llama could still join in on when needed) Llama can push for the town credit and the "follow me" argument. The risk here is just a case of Bingle and Kerset then get eliminated and Llama has to convince everyone why Bambi is scum.
There's some minor back and fourth with Kerset and Llama that makes me just think they will be town here, but not to a level where by any means it debunks my pairings.
I also just town read Llama.

The reason for Vex/SS, RM and Ana as scum I've already gone over but to clarify.
Vex has Bingle/Kerset as scum, has us as basically a back up on Bingle/Kerset town, and RM/Ana as town.
Ana is fixed on getting rid of Llama due to not being able to read, and that Bambi is a read they can do the next day... Which should always suggest scum regardless. This is a common trait of what scum are doing, and that is preparing the next mis lim by being able to read that player. Vex did the same with Klick. What argument do you counter to "I now have a read on this player as scum because <insert weak, commonly used meta>"?
RM is just oozing out scum all over my new carpet, and pushing something that just isn't real. Proven to not be reading this game, while giving the appearence of doing so. Since I have come in, there really hasn't been anything from this slot of trying to sort anyone, and I'm guessing the push towards me was more when I said Vex/SS was scum but I'll have to double check that before stating it as fact.

The solve on us is argument of game play. If we were scum (which obvious we know we're not) we can only be paired with Bambi here. So basically, this should clear bambi as town if we were the lim.
I'm not trying to game throw by implying we are scum here, encase that's what you were thinking.

But to confirm, Vex/RM/Ana over Bingle/Kerset/Llama is because of how each of the 3 add up as scum together. As a whole, I think the following in singular appear as scummy.

RM
Vex
Kerset
Ana
Bingle
Llama
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:30 am

Post by T-Bone »

I mean if we get it wrong it's an obligated 1 on 1 between us and the pair that's left. While we'll have absolute assurance that pair is scum, the VTs will ultimately matter there.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:32 am

Post by T-Bone »

VOTE: Anastasia

Alright let's go.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:41 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 953, VFP wrote:
In post 947, RationalMadman wrote:I asked why you didn't read ot to see your response, not to accuse you of being scum purely due to that. Your reaction is terrible.
Well this is a plain lie.
Look at the below discussion
before
you asked why I didn't read.
In post 786, RationalMadman wrote:VFP is an observant player based on what I think of them in a previous game. There is no way Scum VFP didn't read Tbone and Klick describing the Lover PT already, false or not.
In post 802, RationalMadman wrote:Tbone and VFP are scum pair I am quite sure now.
In post 804, RationalMadman wrote:Simply put until now, I had zero read on Klick overall. Now I am getting a scumread on VFP.
In post 823, RationalMadman wrote:I wasn't ignorant of Scum having daytalk. I never said I didn't know or think that. However, the reply VFP gave was attainable with just reading what Klick and Tbone wrote in thus public thread and insinuating that VFP read it without knowing much about it. It doesn't require VFP to use daytalk and ask Tbone for help to know what to say because nothing about the reply implied that happened, if it had been more detailed that may imply it especially with a larger timegap. I believe VFP based the reply on what Klick and Tbone said earlier and still scumread VFP and Tbone.
In post 832, VFP wrote:Nightless actually changes things here.
A lim on the scum lovers day 1 is an automatic win.

I'm going to think on it first then see where I go.
In post 834, RationalMadman wrote:It isn't, there is another mechanical way for scum to win (being the only vanilla left). Why didn't you read the OP fully?
You had me as scum before hand. So again, you are lying here to fit your own narrative.
Where the fuck am I lying? I scumread you for other reasons than simply you not reading a win condition, stop saying shit and pretending I'm lying.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:43 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 965, VFP wrote:So the reason I paired Llama with Bingle and Kerset is because if they are the scum team, Llama will want to push the option that has less focus at the time (RM/Ana), to leave a back and fourth for the next day within Me/you and Bingle/Kerset. As it stands, than lim removes the RM vote on us, and the Ana vote on Bingle/Kerset, so it basically goes back to how it is today (or at least before Llama wanting RM/Ana) and puts us back into a 1v1. Vex/SS votes us, Bambi votes Bingle/Kerset and Llama is the decided.
Why on earth are you even grouping the way you are grouping? Your reasoning assumes a ridiculous amount. Llama would also want to mention a push on his partners at some point in case either Llama or his partners go down. Your reads are absolutely assumptive that scum are hard-dedicated to an all-3-survive outcome.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:45 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 965, VFP wrote:RM is just oozing out scum all over my new carpet, and pushing something that just isn't real.
I didn't push on you because you didn't read the win-condition
I mentioned it and was curious how you'd respond, that is the last fucking time I'm saying it. You are either very stupid or scum here. I know you are not stupid so I have to go with scum.

There is absolutely no way after me saying it this many times that you still believe I am pushing on you solely for you not reading the alternative win-con.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:51 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 950, VFP wrote:You can keep trying to cycle this round and round, but the fact is, you were caught in trying fake meta on me.
I did not fake meta on you at all, ever. I said I know you read a lot and have extreme attention to detail as Town based on what I've seen of you, I did not say you don't pay attention as scum. You are the one lying about meta I invented, I made crystal clear what it was and have answered every single one of your loaded questions.

You are making absolute shit up about me and it is going to bite you so fucking hard in the ass when Ana and me flip Town, that is all I have to say.

Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 965, VFP wrote:RM is just oozing out scum all over my new carpet, and pushing something that just isn't real. Proven to not be reading this game, while giving the appearence of doing so. Since I have come in, there really hasn't been anything from this slot of trying to sort anyone, and I'm guessing the push towards me was more when I said Vex/SS was scum but I'll have to double check that before stating it as fact.
Your case highly depends on the idea that RM thoughts are fabricated, which is subjective matter. RM content has huge quantity, you picked one of his post and make case with skyrocketing confidence. Did you read all of his staff or do you feel that realtime talk is your supreme tool?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:53 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 950, VFP wrote:This is not someone who is claiming to be unsure due to the reason. This is someone using this as the reason for a scum read.
That was me answering your question about why I found it scum-leaning that you didn't read it. You asked it, then pretended my answer means I originally pushed on you based on it. This is confirmation bias and bullcrap smearing at its finest.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun May 23, 2021 6:56 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 950, VFP wrote:So Klick is null and I am scum because town me always reads the rules, but scum me doesn't?
I ever ever, not even once, said that you are solely scum for only that. You are twisting things entirely.

I said my stronger scumread is on Tbone, or rather was now I absolutely scumread you.

I then said that my read on you leans scum due to your general behaviour since returning to the game being far more casual and lacking attention than normal.

You are the one pretending it solely was about that, it wasn't. I have said this about 9 times now, literally.

Return to “Completed Open Games”