Micro 1013: IMoA [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.15

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-01 17:15:00).

execution
sang froid [3]:
VFP, Sigmund, Iconeum
Moongrass [2]:
sang froid, northsidegal
VFP [2]:
UneveN, Andresvmb
Iconeum [1]:
Moongrass

not voting [1]:
Something_Smart

mod notes~ iconeum v/la weekends
~ sang froid is the new ta vera

flavour
Spoiler:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 630, Sigmund wrote:If he never wants to play with me again, it is what it is.
But you're a secret alt and he doesn't know your main...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 721, Andresvmb wrote:I was in the middle of reading VFP’s ISO yesterday and I fell asleep.
So you voted VFP for being boring?
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 726, Something_Smart wrote:But you're a secret alt and he doesn't know your main...
SS are you ever going to do anything useful this game or pretend to be following along by making random comments that mean nothing?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:39 am

In post 660, Andresvmb wrote:Particularly over S_S who I felt shied away from a fight with Sigmund in a rather timid and somewhat Scummy way.
Where did I do this?

My first content of the game was getting into an argument with Sigmund...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:40 am

In post 728, Sigmund wrote:SS are you ever going to do anything useful this game or pretend to be following along by making random comments that mean nothing?
Maybe around day 3.
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Sigmund »

Assuming you survive that long
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Sigmund »

I'd kill you but I'm busy trying to kill frog-girl for giving us the slip
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Sigmund »

There's so many people I want to kill this game and Datisi didn't give me a day-vig.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:43 am

In post 682, Andresvmb wrote:I think Moongrass cares almost too much about how they’re being read, and is aggressively fighting their execution but is that just Scummy instinct? I don’t know. I don’t think so?
Was this intended to be an explanation of why you townread Moongrass? Or is there another reason?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:44 am

In post 731, Sigmund wrote:Assuming you survive that long
It's more likely than you'd think.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:45 am

UneveN town I think maybe?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 727, Moongrass wrote:
In post 721, Andresvmb wrote:I was in the middle of reading VFP’s ISO yesterday and I fell asleep.
No. That was more a point of me literally not delved deep enough into VFP so take my vote as provisional, not VFP being boring haha
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 724, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 602, Moongrass wrote:It would make you easier to read lol.
How so? Don't you have experience with me?
Well in a hypothetical world where we make it to Lylo together, I'd get more info from VCA if you actually placed votes. The alternative is reading the whole game back which seems painfully unnecessary.

After some skimming of your ISO I do lean more town than scum on you.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 734, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 682, Andresvmb wrote:I think Moongrass cares almost too much about how they’re being read, and is aggressively fighting their execution but is that just Scummy instinct? I don’t know. I don’t think so?
Was this intended to be an explanation of why you townread Moongrass? Or is there another reason?
Yeah I don’t know I find Moongrass to be too active and at times aggressive and probing for them to be Scum. At least it’s not the feeling I’m getting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:47 am

In post 738, Moongrass wrote:I'd get more info from VCA if you actually placed votes.
Is that true though? I feel like I vote scum at about the same rate as both alignments.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:50 am

I do not have a high opinion of VCA. I've been told that I should vote for pressure/reads/whatever in the past, and I've done it, and nothing good has ever come from it. (Also in most cases it was scum telling me to do it.)
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 740, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 738, Moongrass wrote:I'd get more info from VCA if you actually placed votes.
Is that true though? I feel like I vote scum at about the same rate as both alignments.
There's more information to be pulled from votes in hindsight than their accuracy. But I'm not in a teaching mood and rather we start consolidating on some reads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 3:57 am

But not if the votes are arbitrary and just made because someone else asked me to vote.

Like in general you may be right, but I don't think so in this case.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 743, Something_Smart wrote:But not if the votes are arbitrary and just made because someone else asked me to vote.

Like in general you may be right, but I don't think so in this case.
I don't know why I suggested it. I regret it.
sang froid
sang froid
Goon
sang froid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:13 am

Post by sang froid »

Hello, all

I mostly joined because of nsg, hi nsg!

Please give some time for me to properly catch up, should probably be done by this evening. I've been loosely following since nsg repped in and my inclination on a personal level is towards Sigmund being scum for relying on activity in lieu of actual critical engagement with the game. What there is of actual "logic" in his ISO seems weak and possibly related to ulterior motives (see: the shift in stance on nsg!slot after the rep out), and then there's the constant shopping around for wagons that might have traction but no real interest in sorting people based on reactions to his switches/pushing

However, if nsg is strongly convinced on moongrass, I'm happy to sheep her D1 as I generally think she has a better read-rate than I do
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 5:52 am

Post by VFP »

In post 737, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 727, Moongrass wrote:
No. That was more a point of me literally not delved deep enough into VFP so take my vote as provisional, not VFP being boring haha
Actually hurt my feelings until this post!

Anyway, it's my first time meeting up with my gaming group since March 2020 so I'm pretty hyped and therefore I shall not participate tonight :mrgreen:

@Sang Froid

To help you get into the game, your slot I feel like has been posting nothing but fluff or just avoiding making reads. I don't see the replace out as AI as there are favourable reasons for either end.
If I'm not voting you today, I'll be on SS next.
I made a post about SS .
I'm interested more in your Moon, Ico and NSG reads here though once caught up.

On that note, I hope everyone has a great night!
UneveN
UneveN
Townie
UneveN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 6:10 am

Post by UneveN »

In post 712, Iconeum wrote:so you are anxious because i'm voting you, and deadline is approaching

but you don't mind that your own vote is still on your RVS target, basicly doing nothing then?
I am not going to be V/LA during that time and I have given my coalition so it isn't currently unknown as to where I stand.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 9:36 am

V/LA until Monday

Should be back with plenty of time before deadline.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 745, sang froid wrote:However, if nsg is strongly convinced on moongrass, I'm happy to sheep her D1 as I generally think she has a better read-rate than I do
She doesn't actually think I'm scum and will most likely move her vote elsewhere by day end.

Lets say you're right. Who is Sigmund's buddy?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”