Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2196, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2160, Menalque wrote:I guess the only other thing is that it *might* still be NM and bingle where N_M (who is very canny) perceived my shifting stance on mo and decided to vote there to capitalise on that before my opinion had become locked in

but that seems unlikely given mo's insistence on not voting conf!scum to him
Do you really think I pay this kind of attention?
I think that when you try you're a lot better than you like to let on
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Bingle »

I feel like I'm pretty obviously not S/S with mo, tbh.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2201, Bingle wrote:I feel like I'm pretty obviously not S/S with mo, tbh.
Who are you S/S with?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Menalque »

you two are starting to make me feel like mo is town who had the bizzarest reaction of all time and that you're now both just trolling me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2201, Bingle wrote:I feel like I'm pretty obviously not S/S with mo, tbh.
In post 2202, Not_Mafia wrote:
Who are you S/S with?

if there's any scum team I can dream up who would be this brazen

it's probably you two
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Menalque »

ydrasse, bingle and N_M are bullying me
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2144, Menalque wrote:I mean

it can't be

me/ydra
me/NM
me/bingle
ydra/bingle
ydra/NM

atp right? all those teams have had plenty of time to hammer

so the only teams left are

me/mo
bingle/NM
mo/NM

wait is ydra just cleared then lmao

she could have hammered bingle with me or NM

could've hammered mo with bingle or me
wtf is this shit. there is so many fallacies with this.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2206, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2144, Menalque wrote:I mean

it can't be

me/ydra
me/NM
me/bingle
ydra/bingle
ydra/NM

atp right? all those teams have had plenty of time to hammer

so the only teams left are

me/mo
bingle/NM
mo/NM

wait is ydra just cleared then lmao

she could have hammered bingle with me or NM

could've hammered mo with bingle or me
wtf is this shit. there is so many fallacies with this.
it can def be you + ydra? i have my vote on possible scum that could be paired up with either you or ydra.

Let us assume I am not voting anyone Right now to paint you the picture sweet mena.

We assume that NM is voting me and that happens to be the case.

1/5 on me.

Now... If bingle votes me that will be 2/5 >>> now let us assume scumpair is NM and Bingle and so that is a valid pair. -- (again hence why he isn't voting me!!!)

Now if mena votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is NM and Mena and so that is a valid pair.

Now if Ydrasse votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is NM and Ydrasse and so that is a valid pair.

----------------------------------------------------

Let us move over to me voting Bingle just for one second.

Assuming NM is not voting me ATP and complete neutral non biased VC

1/5 on bingle.

Now if mena votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us asusme scumpair is ydrasse and NM and this is valid. Do you really think scum would anticipate something especially when everyone here has been active and can easily unvote or even misrepresent votes?

Now if ydrasse votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is mena and NM and this is valid.

Now if NM votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is ydrasse and mena and this is valid.
-------------------

okay hopefully that gives you a general overview of wassup

now

let us assume that both me and Nm are voting here.

I vote Bingle and NM votes Me.

Ydrasse votes me >>> then its 2/5 on me... Mena + Bingle have the hammer. Mena and Bingle do NOT hammer....

This results in Ydrasse + NM as being paired.

Mena votes me >>> then its 2/5 on me... Ydrasse + Bingle have the hammer. Ydrasse and Bingle do NOT hammer...

This results in Mena + NM as being paired.

Bingle votes me >>> then its 2/5 on me... Ydrasse + Mena have the hammer. Ydrasse and mena do Not hammer...

This results in Bingle + NM as being paired.

That's further explanation on what I said ^

-----

Now look at this, you even pin point that it could be me + you.

Now, couldn't it be also Ydrasse / me (if i was scum) since it would have the same effect especially since you have me + bingle as paired here?

and me + you paired?

---------------

So the real pairs should be.

Me/Mena
Me/Ydrasse
Me/Bingle
Me/NM (assuming if scum were to bus me if I was scum)
NM/Mena
NM/Ydrasse
NM/Bingle

------------------------------

This is why I want to go Bingle instead of NM here. Yes they fit in more pairs; but I feel as though it would be smart to combat scum's plan to actually subside the POE.

Bingle >>> NM >>> Ydrasse >>> Mena.

Now that's all objectivity.

We aren't even talking about mafia slow rolling, or even all the other circumstances, on how it could be the other pairs -- This is why I was frustrated earlier on how much I HATE this last lazy tactic of town, it would happen in my older platforms and town would throw just because someone didn't hammer, and they would rely on the hammer meta so much and guess what it would become wrong and town would just throw the game. And it's happening now. The only person who I actually trusted in actually solving this game, is using that specific tactic and it's such a shame. I wish pooky was still alive.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2203, Menalque wrote:you two are starting to make me feel like mo is town who had the bizzarest reaction of all time and that you're now both just trolling me
You should see my past games, I have only played like what 5 games? It shouldn't be a long read.

Take a read upon my meta -- see how my town playstyle is there vs here.

See any similarities and differences?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

I still have hope at this town,

Atp if I were scum -- I would have gave up since I literally have all 4 people against me. It wouldn't make sense for me to continue to defend my self as scum. But I will continue because I am still a little bit confused...
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2160, Menalque wrote:I think you're cleared from the lack of hammers

I think mo is condemned

so it's really just between bingle and NM for me atp

I guess the only other thing is that it *might* still be NM and bingle where N_M (who is very canny) perceived my shifting stance on mo and decided to vote there to capitalise on that before my opinion had become locked in

Again, how is it confirmed scum?

You haven't been able to explain this.

I am confused about this.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2191, Bingle wrote:VOTE: Mo

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
LOL !!!

I JUST SAW THIS!!

2/5 !!!

EXACTLY HOW I SAID IT.

Bingle's plan is working.

Bingle + NM are confirmed scum atp.

Hence why Ydrasse and Mena hasn't hammered yet.

2 scum are on me.

And if I WAS scum with Ydrasse and Mena they would be defending me instead of stalling, in the case of NOT voting me.

It all makes sense.

Unless Mena is fucking trolling and fucking around.

But mena if ur scum, just hammer me. Im so eager to fucking know who scum is holy shit.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2210, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2160, Menalque wrote:I think you're cleared from the lack of hammers

I think mo is condemned

so it's really just between bingle and NM for me atp

I guess the only other thing is that it *might* still be NM and bingle where N_M (who is very canny) perceived my shifting stance on mo and decided to vote there to capitalise on that before my opinion had become locked in

Again, how is it confirmed scum?

You haven't been able to explain this.

I am confused about this.
Like it doesn't matter if I vote you or NM ... like do you not see both them voting me and you both not hammering/ defending?

So that would both take in account for bussing / defending scum if i was scum.

The scumpair is NM and Bingle.

And now since Ydrasse SCUMread me but Bingle has voted before me. They took advantage of that.

And also how mena flipped as well nd bingle took advantage of that because yk u would hammer eventually or either one of you -- hence why NM asked for the TLDR to signal to Bingle.

But even what's crazy is that no one even noticed how NM changed his pair reading for it being to me and ydrasse to it being bingle after ME giving the scumcase on Bingle.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1952, Not_Mafia wrote:Gun to my head, Grandpa and Ysrasse?
In post 1998, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1995, Menalque wrote:Why is it mo + ydra ?
I think it's maybe Ydra and Bingle now
In post 2075, Not_Mafia wrote:Mo and Bingle?
this transition is what i am talking bout.

first to me and ydrasse

then to ydra and bingle

and now to me and bingle

smh.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 31, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 28, VFP wrote:Gypyx trying to derail the wagon?!
VOTE: Bingle
lol this quote tho lmfao
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 91, Bingle wrote:
In post 83, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: gypx
For reel reels though VOTE: gypyx
I can get behind this.
VOTE: gypyx

Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
hmm... i dont think mafia busses the nonencryptor day 1.

if ydrasse would be s/s wit drap

thats why i disagree wit u mena that it could have been bus.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 195, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 185, Bingle wrote:
In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote:So through these analytical posts... I don't think mafia goes out in their way to actually give out on what town does. Mafia specifically in this setup where it is their job to figure out PRs does not give PRs help unless its direct manipulation to favor a specific result. However, seeing what Bingle has said, I doubt there is a world where Bingle actually does this as mafia. Looking back at their older games, they seem the same as their townplaystyle. Also their continued aggression and coherent reads are okay, there is some I disagree with however and I will explain later.
Exactly wrong. Scum loves to hide in mechspeak.

Eh this early? I doubt that. I still townread you. You wouldn't be risking that as scum.

In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote:Looking at post 41, this is a very towny entrance from Mena and like I said why I townread Mena from early game. Mafia is more inclined to just stay back and let town push and interact members. However, they could be experienced enough to just do that as Mafia. But usually from the games I have played in, this is what I have been through and seen and it is usually right; early pushes (especially the first player) tend to be town. Also something to remark, is that if Drap is scum this is the only reference I see them scum in early game and that is in post 35. I replied to Mena hoping for an answer on this, but no answer sadly.
No.

? This wasn't directed at you anywhere.

In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote:Honestly, this is a bad pairing for this reason. I doubt mafia busses day 1 in this setup. Bingle is hard pushing Gypyx and while everyone is pushing Drap, Bingle is staying on with a read that they think Gypyx is scum (look at post 99 where they they say a Gypx BW is more spicy implying wanting it more). This is a weird entrance too but at least its better than lukewarm's enterence. You are still null since you haven't done nothing that scummy right after.
I... What? Dann's read is bad because I pushed Gypyx afterwards? What?

Yes. I don't know where you got that logic of "afterwards" but I stated just how you saw me pairing luke + monkey is a bad pairing. I am obliged to say Dann pairing you and Gypx is bad because of the fact that you were solely pushing Gypx and I doubt mafia would take that chance to bus day 1 when there was already a scum narrative being pushed against Drap. I thought I made that clear.

The next two bits of analysis are A50 and me saying functionally the same thing about me, and a townread on me + scumread on A50 for it.

There is a difference. You initiated it and you are the actual read for it. That is a fallacy because you are stating about you are self. A50 is not you and is another member of this game so of course there will be a different reasoning based on what you said. What logic are you trying to prove? I explained why and I am keen to believe it could be true.

I'm fascinated how g-pa knows he disagrees with all of my reads when I've given reasoning for very few of them, but the preflip pairing of Luke and Monkey is p gross.

You are trying to make it seem like I am scumreading you for having wrong reads. I just disagreed and gave my reads with MY reasoning which should tell you why I disagree...again what the fuck logic is this. We agreed on like 2 some reads.

is a fine post and being willing to back down isn't inherently scummy at all.

Can you explain why?
In post 196, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 192, Lukewarm wrote:Grandpa, I am a bit confused by your logic on me tbh.
In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote: This is a really weird entrance. I think something that should be noticed. They come into the game with a read already done being made on Prof. They vote them and probably make some random meme excuse as mafia.
Post Im not sure why you are taking it so seriously. I did not have a read whatso ever on ProfessorDrapion at the time, I think it was quite obviously my RVS vote. And I am just curious why you honed in on my RVS in particular. Gypyx rvs'ed professor for saying "first." VFP voted T3 with no reason.
You
voted VFP for not being able to see the future. I voted Professor because he claimed to be a talking pokemon. I am curious, what made you take my RVS serious compared to all of these others?

That is because there were already reads being made on Drap. I do not know if you looked at those reads previously and realized there were votes being made. So it just seemed you were sheeping from my perspective and just would claim RVS (the second part of your quote) as an excuse to vote Drap.

In post 156, GrandpaMo wrote:I will further exemplify Lukewarm's scumread on a later post that I have added but basically Bingle gives info against Lukewarm because Lukewarm pushed the narrative of why psych outting in which Almost50 made that post and I gave my reason on why they were scum above btw!! But after that post from Almost50, lukewarm instantly backs down. And it seems like mafia tried to push this narrative where they didn't want psych to out because they could set up a CC later hence why Almost50 tried to signal them to backdown; it would be more of wifom to say it in day chat.
And I cannot even follow this logic tbh.

You are saying that I saw advice coming from Bingle, that I think would out both the psych and the sitter to the thread, and then, as scum, I tried to make the case that that was bad for town instead of letting that plan play out to the benefit of the scum team? And then, A50, as my scum partner, told me to drop it in Day Chat, instead using the mafia chat?

So basically coming from a different community; I have seen this initiated through scum inhabitance. So basically what happens is 1st scum pressures town >>> Town then pressures 1st scum >>> 2nd scum hops on >>> 1st scum backs down.

That end bit could just be an overreach, I do agree and that is because of what I seen and initially they flipped scum. Honestly I actually like this post done on me and I am starting to get paranoid. However, that is what I have seen.

This chain of reasoning leaves me very confused.

Your analysis on the interaction between me and Almost50 completely ignores the fact that me and Bingle had a multiple post back and forth leading up to Almost 50 weighing in.

Again, this is where like I see it as you know you are interacting with town then scum joins in etc.

In post I said that I did not like the advice given by bingle. In post bingle said for me to not question him, which I found... odd. So in post I said I was now suspicious of him because of that interaction.

Then why did you back down in post 148?? That was after Almost50 came and said what they said. You see now??? This is why I find you weird.

In post Bingle came back and responded to my suspicions, and said that this kind of post was "a tried and true strategy Bingle has used as both town and scum for literally years to a pretty good result." Then A50 responded to the back and forth with post confirming Bingle's claim that he always makes these kinds of posts, and that him doing so is NAI.

So I backed down from my stance. If he does it every game, town or mafia, then it is NAI, so why would I continue to push it?

Do you find it scummy for people to change their stances after being presented with new information?

No. I find it scummy that you are not inclined to push your scumread. You scumread them. So why would you believe someone else's claim another person? Have you done your research? Have you looked at their previosu games and saw that they do this? Probably not. So what are you willing to believe. With a town mindset, I would see you to keep pushing the person you had wanted to push and not be scared to push them. Do you understand what I am trying to get at?
have you read these interactions @mena @ydrase?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 360, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 345, VFP wrote:I changed my mind on Drapion.
VOTE: ProfessorDrapion
What made you change your mind on me?
In post 363, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 346, Almost50 wrote:
In post 326, ProfessorDrapion wrote:@Pooky
@A50
Can I have both of your Top 3 Scum and Town please. :)
I only have VFP as a
confident
SR. I am still debating Gypyx, you, Pine & MWNN (the one that hasn't posted and seems to have flaked the site) as possible candidates. I also have Menalque in a "Menalque category" if that helps (that almost never changes today).

The other 6 are not exactly TRs either, but I don't have them in my possible elimination pool for today.

If you find this unsatisfactory I'd like to refer you to second paragraph
So your read on Grandpa Changed?
In post 370, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 369, T3 wrote:tvt moment.
I take it you TR A50 and Dann?
In post 379, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:My current reads are

Town Lean

Gypyx
VFP
Grandpa (I get the feeling he is just misguided town)
(maybe) Bingle

Scum Lean

T3
Professor Drapion

And then a bunch of people still sitting in Null.

Most of my experience has been in the newbie queue so far, stepping out into the Open queue definitely has a different feel. The fact that half the players so obviously know each other makes it harder to read everyone's interactions.
You haven’t talked about Mena in here.
What do you feel about them?
from these series of quotes it looks like drap likes to question other ppl other than the ppl other than bingle + nm, this would imply that t3, mena, and me are town which in that case assuming mena is town and its true then.
In post 432, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 403, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 401, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 394, Not_Mafia wrote:Drapion is scum though, I've read the first 2 pages

eh i think gypx is way more scum than drap. drap has been very solvy on finding mafia wit a town mindset imo. the interation wit them and gypx just made gypx look worse. they also had good reactions against luke. i might be biased tho
^ Drapion's partner
Hey we talked about this!
I said don’t mention us right away in Scum PT not call our both your partners!
also this, what do yall think about this

in fact, i will change my vote to NM even tho there is literally no difference. but this post looks very very bad for NM.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Not_Mafia
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 434, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Although I will say it’s great to have NM playing, he’s funny and I like him!
In post 435, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 434, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Although I will say it’s great to have NM playing, he’s funny and I like him!
Thanks, I like you too. It's a shame that you're scum.
oops forgot to include this scenario.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 669, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 659, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:NM is on point this game
I hope he pockets you enough that we win!
In post 675, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 658, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 653, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 637, Menalque wrote:Great job everyone
wow

this is some quality snark from somebody who couldn't bother to show up :lol:
In post 654, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also im conf town

cuz mena is not even playing

;)
Mena's lack of activity is completely unacceptable, i think we need to policy him tomorrow
That’s right NM!
Avenge me!
In post 691, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 688, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I have a good feeling about our animal police department this game

Lol Bingle’s the Woman.
lol drap is openwolfing -- and we all townread nm such a shame.

also

after analyzing more of drap's iso -- everyone who he has questioned has flipped town
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 651, Bingle wrote:Just as general advice, GPa, you wanna avoid relying too much on preflip partner associations because you can easily fall into confirmation biases.
I personally don't know how drap's flip will influence my reads either way
, because after the night I'll have more information and will want to reevaluate either way. Getting too married to an association can lead in to chaining mislims based on one bad read.

I don't have any regrets about this lim either way, because regardless of flip we have a ton of information based on how people interacted with drap and the wagon. If he flips scum, sweet.
If he flips town, oh well, but we didn't lose a PR and he has been a major talking point for the majority of the day.
this quote literally contradicts itself -- and doesn't bingle implicitly scumslip here... why would town have that mindset of a person that you scumread not having an influence then continues to act like it won't have any info regardless of the flip -- knowing that drap will probably flip scum with TMI
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 51, Bingle wrote:
In post 41, Menalque wrote:VOTE: professor drapion

This might actually be scum lol
Assuming it’s hectic, as is the standard operating procedure with all users whose name I don’t recognize, that’s actually a pretty towny slot imo.
Lol I love how bingle switched INSTANTLY after NM finding them scum and he knew he was in hot water -- NM probably told him to bus with him because it would have gotten them a big deal advantage.

This whole thing was setup holy fuck.

Now peep back to post 51 where Bingle was actually TOWNREADING drap here.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 56, Bingle wrote:What brings you to the site, Mr. Pokeymans sir?

What kind of Pokémon are you? Are you loyal through and through? Share with me your secrets deep inside.
In post 61, Bingle wrote:He is, explicitly. He signed up in the newbie queue as a newbie.
In post 71, Bingle wrote:So I have a spicy tinfoil theory. I think that professor Drapion is not actually a drapion at all and is a robot attempting to pretend to be a drapion for the purposes of making achieving a professorship more impressive. I know, I know, this is all very farfetch’d, but I do have evidence.

Firstly, drapion has been established to evolve at level 40, which as everyone knows is a very rare occurrence in a game of mafia. Usually you have to have several weirdos running conflicting gambits to even get close to level 10 play. I find it very unlikely that someone with no completed games has managed to pull of a high enough level maneuver to evolve.

He COULD be a naturally occurring drapion, as drapion have been encountered in many places. This is exceedingly unlikely on the basis that there have been 0 wild drapion sightings in Central Park. Indeed, there aren’t even any confirmed drapion sightings in the greater New York area. Occams suggests that such a large Pokémon would have been spotted at least once during its migration.

Furthermore, when I began quoting music from Pokémon soundtracks, drapion remained ignorant of the context and didn’t respond to his supposed people’s music. I find this very suspicious.

Thirdly, when preparing to battle Mena, drapion mentioned that his claw was ready. Claw: singular, not plural. As everyone knows, drapion as a species has two claws, four spiked limbs and a scorpion like tail. This lack of biological familiarity with his supposed species is highly suspicious.

Finally, it is common knowledge that very few Pokémon have learned to speak proper English. Among those who have, a predilection towards using their own species name (such as the famous Team Rocket Meowth) is still common. drapion has shown a distinct lack of these behaviors. Clearly, the preponderance of evidence shows: Drapion must be a robot.
In post 76, Bingle wrote:
In post 74, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Cyborg actually, had a translator transplant.
(Messed up quote before)
Sounds like something a robot would say, tbh.
In post 99, Bingle wrote:
In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
Mena slightly scummy, pooky low priority, your slot has tells but I need to wait for the psych evaluation result to determine if they’re scummy or towny. Dann strongest townread. I’d be voting lukewarm if I weren’t voting gypyx, but I think the gypyx wagon is more likely to be spicy atm.

You?
In post 138, Bingle wrote:Town:

Dannflor
T3
PookyTheMagicalBear
Almost50

Needs more content before being arbitrarily shuffled into a pile:

GrandpaMo
ManWithNoName
Pine

Scum:

Lukewarm
VFP
Menalque
ProfessorDrapion
Gypyx

Yes. All nine of those are genuine reads with genuine reasoning. I'm not going to bother explaining most of them at the moment, and they're loosely ordered based on how accurate my gut says they might be.
In post 147, Bingle wrote:
In post 143, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Explain your VFP read.
Entrance was aggressively meh, seems to be moderately around and yet is only addressing topics that don't really have substance.

I officially endorse A50 poking this with a stick.
In post 177, Bingle wrote:
In post 157, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Good Post!
Nah.

Basically every bit of analysis is off point.
this whole interaction + peep the subtle aggression against me in aiding drap scum here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 3:32 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2204, Menalque wrote:like

if there's any scum team I can dream up who would be this brazen

it's probably you two
A50/FL