atp right? all those teams have had plenty of time to hammer

so the only teams left are

me/mo
bingle/NM
mo/NM

wait is ydra just cleared then lmao

she could have hammered bingle with me or NM

could've hammered mo with bingle or me
wtf is this shit. there is so many fallacies with this.
it can def be you + ydra? i have my vote on possible scum that could be paired up with either you or ydra.

Let us assume I am not voting anyone Right now to paint you the picture sweet mena.

We assume that NM is voting me and that happens to be the case.

1/5 on me.

Now... If bingle votes me that will be 2/5 >>> now let us assume scumpair is NM and Bingle and so that is a valid pair. -- (again hence why he isn't voting me!!!)

Now if mena votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is NM and Mena and so that is a valid pair.

Now if Ydrasse votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is NM and Ydrasse and so that is a valid pair.

----------------------------------------------------

Let us move over to me voting Bingle just for one second.

Assuming NM is not voting me ATP and complete neutral non biased VC

1/5 on bingle.

Now if mena votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us asusme scumpair is ydrasse and NM and this is valid. Do you really think scum would anticipate something especially when everyone here has been active and can easily unvote or even misrepresent votes?

Now if ydrasse votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is mena and NM and this is valid.

Now if NM votes that will be 2/5 >>> let us assume scumpair is ydrasse and mena and this is valid.
-------------------

okay hopefully that gives you a general overview of wassup

now

let us assume that both me and Nm are voting here.

I vote Bingle and NM votes Me.

Ydrasse votes me >>> then its 2/5 on me... Mena + Bingle have the hammer. Mena and Bingle do NOT hammer....

This results in Ydrasse + NM as being paired.

Mena votes me >>> then its 2/5 on me... Ydrasse + Bingle have the hammer. Ydrasse and Bingle do NOT hammer...

This results in Mena + NM as being paired.

Bingle votes me >>> then its 2/5 on me... Ydrasse + Mena have the hammer. Ydrasse and mena do Not hammer...

This results in Bingle + NM as being paired.

That's further explanation on what I said ^

-----

Now look at this, you even pin point that it could be me + you.

Now, couldn't it be also Ydrasse / me (if i was scum) since it would have the same effect especially since you have me + bingle as paired here?

and me + you paired?

---------------

So the real pairs should be.

Me/Mena
Me/Ydrasse
Me/Bingle
Me/NM (assuming if scum were to bus me if I was scum)
NM/Mena
NM/Ydrasse
NM/Bingle

------------------------------

This is why I want to go Bingle instead of NM here. Yes they fit in more pairs; but I feel as though it would be smart to combat scum's plan to actually subside the POE.

Bingle >>> NM >>> Ydrasse >>> Mena.

Now that's all objectivity.

We aren't even talking about mafia slow rolling, or even all the other circumstances, on how it could be the other pairs -- This is why I was frustrated earlier on how much I HATE this last lazy tactic of town, it would happen in my older platforms and town would throw just because someone didn't hammer, and they would rely on the hammer meta so much and guess what it would become wrong and town would just throw the game. And it's happening now. The only person who I actually trusted in actually solving this game, is using that specific tactic and it's such a shame. I wish pooky was still alive.
tl;dr
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun May 30, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2217, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 432, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 403, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 401, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 394, Not_Mafia wrote:Drapion is scum though, I've read the first 2 pages

eh i think gypx is way more scum than drap. drap has been very solvy on finding mafia wit a town mindset imo. the interation wit them and gypx just made gypx look worse. they also had good reactions against luke. i might be biased tho
^ Drapion's partner
Hey we talked about this!
I said don’t mention us right away in Scum PT not call our both your partners!
also this, what do yall think about this

in fact, i will change my vote to NM even tho there is literally no difference. but this post looks very very bad for NM.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Not_Mafia
Wow, look at this desperation
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2220, GrandpaMo wrote:this quote literally contradicts itself -- and doesn't bingle implicitly scumslip here... why would town have that mindset of a person that you scumread not having an influence then continues to act like it won't have any info regardless of the flip -- knowing that drap will probably flip scum with TMI
"I don't know how I change my thoughts given additional evidence" and "This course of action will probably give additional evidence" are in fact complimentary thought processes, but nice attempt a misrep.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2222, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 56, Bingle wrote:What brings you to the site, Mr. Pokeymans sir?

What kind of Pokémon are you? Are you loyal through and through? Share with me your secrets deep inside.
In post 61, Bingle wrote:He is, explicitly. He signed up in the newbie queue as a newbie.
In post 71, Bingle wrote:So I have a spicy tinfoil theory. I think that professor Drapion is not actually a drapion at all and is a robot attempting to pretend to be a drapion for the purposes of making achieving a professorship more impressive. I know, I know, this is all very farfetch’d, but I do have evidence.

Firstly, drapion has been established to evolve at level 40, which as everyone knows is a very rare occurrence in a game of mafia. Usually you have to have several weirdos running conflicting gambits to even get close to level 10 play. I find it very unlikely that someone with no completed games has managed to pull of a high enough level maneuver to evolve.

He COULD be a naturally occurring drapion, as drapion have been encountered in many places. This is exceedingly unlikely on the basis that there have been 0 wild drapion sightings in Central Park. Indeed, there aren’t even any confirmed drapion sightings in the greater New York area. Occams suggests that such a large Pokémon would have been spotted at least once during its migration.

Furthermore, when I began quoting music from Pokémon soundtracks, drapion remained ignorant of the context and didn’t respond to his supposed people’s music. I find this very suspicious.

Thirdly, when preparing to battle Mena, drapion mentioned that his claw was ready. Claw: singular, not plural. As everyone knows, drapion as a species has two claws, four spiked limbs and a scorpion like tail. This lack of biological familiarity with his supposed species is highly suspicious.

Finally, it is common knowledge that very few Pokémon have learned to speak proper English. Among those who have, a predilection towards using their own species name (such as the famous Team Rocket Meowth) is still common. drapion has shown a distinct lack of these behaviors. Clearly, the preponderance of evidence shows: Drapion must be a robot.
In post 76, Bingle wrote:
In post 74, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Cyborg actually, had a translator transplant.
(Messed up quote before)
Sounds like something a robot would say, tbh.
In post 99, Bingle wrote:
In post 96, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Now Bingle, got any other early reads?
Mena slightly scummy, pooky low priority, your slot has tells but I need to wait for the psych evaluation result to determine if they’re scummy or towny. Dann strongest townread. I’d be voting lukewarm if I weren’t voting gypyx, but I think the gypyx wagon is more likely to be spicy atm.

You?
In post 138, Bingle wrote:Town:

Dannflor
T3
PookyTheMagicalBear
Almost50

Needs more content before being arbitrarily shuffled into a pile:

GrandpaMo
ManWithNoName
Pine

Scum:

Lukewarm
VFP
Menalque
ProfessorDrapion
Gypyx

Yes. All nine of those are genuine reads with genuine reasoning. I'm not going to bother explaining most of them at the moment, and they're loosely ordered based on how accurate my gut says they might be.
In post 147, Bingle wrote:
In post 143, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Explain your VFP read.
Entrance was aggressively meh, seems to be moderately around and yet is only addressing topics that don't really have substance.

I officially endorse A50 poking this with a stick.
In post 177, Bingle wrote:
In post 157, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Good Post!
Nah.

Basically every bit of analysis is off point.
this whole interaction + peep the subtle aggression against me in aiding drap scum here.
I like how you quote a post where I say drap is a newbie, ignore the next post where drap proves that wrong, include a bunch of NAI fluff, and then say it's weird that my read changed. That's not twisting a narrative at all.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2206, GrandpaMo wrote:wtf is this shit. there is so many fallacies with this.
Ignoring of course, that this is itself the fallacy fallacy, what fallacies would those be?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2207, GrandpaMo wrote:We aren't even talking about mafia slow rolling, or even all the other circumstances, on how it could be the other pairs -- This is why I was frustrated earlier on how much I HATE this last lazy tactic of town, it would happen in my older platforms and town would throw just because someone didn't hammer, and they would rely on the hammer meta so much and guess what it would become wrong and town would just throw the game. And it's happening now. The only person who I actually trusted in actually solving this game, is using that specific tactic and it's such a shame. I wish pooky was still alive.
Not hammering in a game winning situation is literally gamethrowing and actively against site rules. It is confirmed that there is one scum at least in N_M/You. FMPOV It is confirmed that you are scum. From a theoretical town you's POV it is literally confirmed that the scumteam is N_M/me, and in fact it was confirmed to you that N_M was scum far earlier than that I was scum, but you were still focusing on trying to get me eliminated.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Bingle »

NKA, blow by blow:

Literally every kill is explained completely by the following phrase: "PR hunting". That doesn't clear me unless you want to accept that I can read A50 well enough to tell when he's VT gambiting or PR reverse gambiting, but it also doesn't give any evidence that I am scum.

If you want to examine it from a not "PR hunting" angle: All of those kills were objectively bad kills for me to make. Every kill this game was someone who townread me or whom I have the proven ability to manipulate. Notably still alive: Mena, who is particularly paranoid wrt me and I have never been consistent in fooling and Y who I only have recent experience with and thus am less likely to be able to manipulate. Similarly, asking the question of why is Bingle still alive: look at my recent reads: Y/Mena was my solve coming into today. I was 100% wrong in that. I had only slight paranoia with GPa Mo and was not at all vocal about my doubt there. I was hard townreading N_M based on meta. The better question is why would I ever get nightkilled this game? Especially with Pooky advocating a policy lim of me should I survive this long, and me hypoclaiming a useless psychiatrist result?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Leaning back towards Mo and Ydra now, I understand why Menalque hasn't hammered yet but not Ydra. Feels like scum active lurking, inducing apathy and just riding out a favourable game state without rocking the boat
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2232, Not_Mafia wrote:Leaning back towards Mo and Ydra now, I understand why Menalque hasn't hammered yet but not Ydra. Feels like scum active lurking, inducing apathy and just riding out a favourable game state without rocking the boat
Hm. I suppose mo/Ydra is technically possible still. Mena seems to have missed that pair.

Don't know if mo flails this hard if ydra is his partner though. Seems too panicked.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Bingle »

The last point I kinda want to bring up about mo was his treatment of my N_M read. He's very frustrated that I was townreading N_M based on meta and simultaneously scumreading me for it.

The cognitive dissonance of course being that hypothetical scum me wouldn't be presenting a real read on N_M, so GPa who is nominally scumreading me shouldn't be frustrated with me for a badtownread, because he thinks I'm acting in bad faith anyway.

Of course that also kind implies N_M town because Mo wouldn't get as frustrated about me townreading his buddy, but it is a thought I had.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2167, Menalque wrote:I want to solve while I'm still alive

I think there's reasonable odds that the remaining scum kills you but I also think there's a good chance they kill me

therefore I'd like to be as close to sure on the team as I can be to issue as strong a case for you to follow on whoever's left tomorrow in the event that I die
^ this is why i havent hammered
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Bingle »

Yeah, I'm in no particular rush to end day.

Anything you'd like me to address?

There've been a bunch of recent Mo walls I could talk about, but frankly I don't see pointing out misreps and narrative spinning there to be a valuable use of my time unless someone needs me to.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2236, Bingle wrote:Yeah, I'm in no particular rush to end day.

Anything you'd like me to address?

There've been a bunch of recent Mo walls I could talk about, but frankly I don't see pointing out misreps and narrative spinning there to be a valuable use of my time unless someone needs me to.
i have pointed all the misrepresentation and intentionally manipulation you have said.

and i will continue to do so -- i will post an update to what you said tmr.

and i actually will do it unlike you where you have praised yourself on "catching up" or "contributing" by tuesday. and the only time you actually get offended is when you get scum read -- you never have encountered any scum / townread other than an OMGUS.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also i love how you keep making excuses and excuses to actually not reading anything of what i said -- you probably just skimmed thru some of it, replied to only 1 part where you felt offended as scum (comes from scum mindest reference to post 2228).

wanting to get the day over; when you have hand to hand told me that i was scum for this -- even tho i gave YOU the benefit of the doubt to actually talk to me on why your town because i didn't know who scum was atp.

but realizing who it is now and now after you potaraying that idealistic view of wanting the day to be over just looks really bad for you.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

I said I would engage with the thread ON Tuesday, not by tuesday, but honestly casing you when you're the defacto lim is a waste of my time and reevaluating when you're confscum FMPOV is just as ridiculous.

The idea that I've been offended at all this game is laughable. The statement that I'm the one pushing for a faster EoD while quoting me saying I didn't mind waiting after literally voting me in XLO while I was borderline V/LA and thus not around to defend myself is even more so.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2239, Bingle wrote:I said I would engage with the thread ON Tuesday, not by tuesday, but honestly casing you when you're the defacto lim is a waste of my time and reevaluating when you're confscum FMPOV is just as ridiculous.

The idea that I've been offended at all this game is laughable. The statement that I'm the one pushing for a faster EoD while quoting me saying I didn't mind waiting after literally voting me in XLO while I was borderline V/LA and thus not around to defend myself is even more so.
but this was when you already had voted me??? why are you blantantly lying now?

literally read back upon the iso of posts and you will see you voted me way before i even voted. so why are you tryna flip the bs narrative??? now coming up with an excuse of being v/la my ass.

also yes you are probing my point more - on tuesday you said. idk what time it was for you when you had made that initial post but it is now 3 am tuesday here est.

so i was going in the general assumption that you were in the same time area...

again, you are just trying to take my words out of context and continue to maniupulate the context of what i have been talking in. nd on top of that, ur inconsistency is showing wit different now narratives you are pushing vs the past. i will continue u that tmr.

we still have much time -- and i want town to make a careful decision instead of blatantly hammering someone out of emotional intelligence but actual facts that come out from this game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2109, GrandpaMo wrote:fuck this. u havent done shit and im not gonna lose to u as scum when i have called u out multiple times and still found urself to make excuses / deflections.

we lose oh well -- ur anti town behavior caused this game to be thrown.

VOTE: Bingle
In post 2191, Bingle wrote:VOTE: Mo

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Look, man. I know numbers are hard, but 2191 is actually more than 2109.

And yes, it is currently 3:30 AM (fuck insomnia) but Tuesday is still tomorrow in my eyes.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1884, Bingle wrote:VOTE: The scum
This, btw is the only other vote I cast today.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 403, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 401, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 394, Not_Mafia wrote:Drapion is scum though, I've read the first 2 pages

eh i think gypx is way more scum than drap. drap has been very solvy on finding mafia wit a town mindset imo. the interation wit them and gypx just made gypx look worse. they also had good reactions against luke. i might be biased tho
^ Drapion's partner
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:46 am

Post by Menalque »

Still avoiding having to commit on a decision of mo!scum or NM&bingle!scum

Ydrasse, you around later at all? Wanna work through this not on my own
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also the fact that i havent been hammered yet shows that scum is most likely probable nm + bingle. if i were scum, mafia could have easily bussed me here for towncred smh also i did not forget, i will be responding soon -- been studying + covid shot
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 2241, Bingle wrote:
In post 2109, GrandpaMo wrote:fuck this. u havent done shit and im not gonna lose to u as scum when i have called u out multiple times and still found urself to make excuses / deflections.

we lose oh well -- ur anti town behavior caused this game to be thrown.

VOTE: Bingle
In post 2191, Bingle wrote:VOTE: Mo

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
Look, man. I know numbers are hard, but 2191 is actually more than 2109.

And yes, it is currently 3:30 AM (fuck insomnia) but Tuesday is still tomorrow in my eyes.
finally something u care to admit
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

u also forgot to quote what i said before? have u forgot that nm was already be voting ?

do you think me scum would vote you instead of voting NM????
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:54 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

wait holy fuck i cant read -- i must have misread.

this one was on me -- but you still manipulate the context in which i voted u in lol

literally not quoting on why i decided to vote u
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i home later