Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:51 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 161, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 158, Rathe wrote:do u think so cuz im voting u or cuz of another reason
why exactly are you voting DW? you just sorted plopped down a vote on a growing bandwagon.
im sheeping this game n i think dgb is probably town
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 161, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 158, Rathe wrote:do u think so cuz im voting u or cuz of another reason
why exactly are you voting DW? you just sorted plopped down a vote on a growing bandwagon.
im sheeping this game n i think dgb is probably town
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.3
Dwlee99 (5) :
Derek12 - Anya - Petapan - DrippingGoofball - Rathe
Petapan (4) :
Dwlee99 - Nero Cain - Titus - T3
Nero Cain (1) :
hugsandchocolate
osuka (1) :
Save the Dragons
Save the Dragons (1) :
osuka
DrippingGoofball (1) :
ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (4) :
Dragon of the West - Andresvmb - Dunnstral - LordEvan

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-12 01:56:28)
, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to turn someone into a corpse

announcements
searching a replacement for LordEvan

flavor
video number 552
summary - political satire, it's the onion, you know what to expect
would recommend ? - if that's your kind of humour yes, otherwise no
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Anya »

you're the same person? this blows my mind
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Gypyx »

nomnomnom replaces LordEvan ! Welcome
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

Welcome nom!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

sup
have a dog
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:33 am

Post by nomnomnom »

my thoughts so far:
getting town vibes from nero, reminds me of the few games I played with him where he was town, nothing out of the ordinary, feeling pretty confident about this one
the mech talk at beginning of thread makes reads messy for me so I ain't touching those, not even with gloves
I don't like these pushes on dwlee and peta, not because of the way it's started, it's just that these pushes on "loud guys" day 1 often don't end well in my experience
I wanna focus on the guys that give me "cruising by" vibes cuz even if one of dwlee/peta is scum it just means other scums are just cruising by, i wanna make this more out of this day 1 than "push confrontational loudmouth"
Out of everything I read I feel rathe's progression is the one that sticks out the most, cruising by posts, non confrontational tone when called scum + joining on popular bandwagon gives me the vibe of scum trying not to gather attention, another worrying fact is people calling the slot scum but not pushing it, I wanna force the issue on this one
VOTE: Rathe
Kyouko's also struck me as bad when there's a bunch of shit happening and going with a rvs-like vote
That's where I'm at right now more or less
now push with me or ur scum kthxbye
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Amen to that VOTE: Rathe
I prefer they, thanks :)
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 183, Dwlee99 wrote:Amen to that VOTE: Rathe
see? not scum!
this game's easy :P
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

Dwlee do you think everyone voting you is scum? Why change your vote?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

No, I changed my vote because I think Peta might be just stubborn town and I already said I find rathe scummy. His response to me saying I thought he was evil was "k" and ignoring the post where I explained why I didn't like his post to ask me if it was just because he was voting me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If you want my opinion on my whole wagon

Derek12 - null hasn't done anything but I agree with him that you and Nero are probably town
Anya - I don't remember anything coming from this slot
Petapan - stubborn town or evil
DrippingGoofball - I feel like the plan is very "DGB" which makes it not alignment indicative. Other content from it, I feel like I haven't really had an opinion on. I think its only contributions to the game have been calling me evil on dubious grounds so null.
Rathe - evil for reasons I already explained
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 182, nomnomnom wrote:now push with me or ur scum kthxbye
:igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 188, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 182, nomnomnom wrote:now push with me or ur scum kthxbye
:igmeou:
oh no not the paradox!!!! :giggle:
you've got something against this wagon?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay just checked to make sure, three people voting me have done basically nothing.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’ll be focusing on this game tonight. Looking forward to catching up!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or nom3 is just scum that's pushing the next easiest wagon to split the peta voters. Peta/DW aren't being voted b/c they are loud. Its b/c Peta is generally scummy for buddying DGB and being
LAMIST
. I also feel like he kinda slipped in . DGB's proposal, DW calling it out and then Peta calling him scum for it is most of if not all the game so nom not really wanting to comment on that is pretty suspicious but I feel like Peta put scum in a bad position anyways. And just whitwashing the day so far as "pushing confrontational loudmouths" is so incredibly wrong. He's being a revisionist.

There is one thing I'll give nom and its that Rathe is sort of coasting and the whole "I'm sheeping this game" is somewhat concerning but I'm not quite sure if it's outside of his wheelhouse as town b/c last game a few players called me scum on d1 (though I only remember Andre) and he investigated me so...

not really getting stubborn town from Peta.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, the whole rathe thing, in general, isn't this new and interesting take. People had been calling him scum so the only think that was slightly original was his take on Kyouko.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

It's not that I don't want to say anything about peta/dw, it's just that I'm bad at actually sorting those discussions out without anything else
i've been in the "confrontational player" seat as both town and scum (kinda got infamous for it), the only thing it's good for is to make people take stances and if anything sticks out then you've got solid read. The interaction itself is rather pointless, at least to me. It's why for a good while I was playing like that regardless of what I rolled cuz as town you get people reacting to it and you can get reads, and as scum you can either get the other person in the 1v1 lynched or just capitalize on weak posts and get someone lynched without much opposition
My take on rathe is not original, the difference is that I actually vote the guy. Let's see if the people who called him scummy put their money where their mouth is what I want.
like really, peta could be either, it's the kind of slot that kinda played like me back when I first joined the site and as I said I've been in both positions before
even if he's scum and you lynch him d1 the whole point of this kind of scum player is to deflect the attention away from his team, which is why I do it, and I have some games out there where I get lynched d1 as scum for pulling off this kind of interaction
It's good to have people's takes on other slots and wagons especially the ones who are deadset on going on a 1v1
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like nom prob could have made the argument that any or all of

Save The Dragons
Derek12
ssbm_Kyouko
Andresvmb
Dunnstral
hugsandchocolate

are coasting but it just so happens to be the person that 2 peta voters are also suspicious of is that one he chooses to attack. kinda sus to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both T3 and DW are calling Rathe scum but didn't vote him. You did and you want to see if they would vote there. In your mind, this accomplishes what?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 195, Nero Cain wrote:like nom prob could have made the argument that any or all of

Save The Dragons
Derek12
ssbm_Kyouko
Andresvmb
Dunnstral
hugsandchocolate

are coasting but it just so happens to be the person that 2 peta voters are also suspicious of is that one he chooses to attack. kinda sus to me.
The two people I highlighted just have the posts that stick out the most really and even you agree with that, I don't see the problem
In post 196, Nero Cain wrote:both T3 and DW are calling Rathe scum but didn't vote him. You did and you want to see if they would vote there. In your mind, this accomplishes what?
many things, first to see their reaction to my post, see what they do with their vote so I can see their progression, and see rathe's reaction when they do get pushed so I can solidify my reads
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

Searching for a replacement for hugsandchocolate

VFP replaces hugsandchoclate ! Welcome

bottom text
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:09 am

Post by nomnomnom »

also it has nothing to do with people voting on peta, completely irrelevant where they push until one of them flips later, simply has to do with their vote progression
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”