Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Rathe »

it rly didnt have anything to do with peta
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:58 am

Post by VFP »

In post 249, Rathe wrote:then i saw dgb vote there n i agreed
What is DGB's scum read on Dwlee though?
If you're going.to sheep, you at least understand why DGB is scum reading there, right?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:59 am

Post by VFP »

In post 250, Rathe wrote:it rly didnt have anything to do with peta
What makes Peta town for you if its not the push on Dwlee?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still feel like DW being against DGB's proposal ranges from town-null. Like I certainly understand that DW could be scum that called out an anti-town policy for town cred but I don't understand that he has to be scum b/c of it. Also, Peta is being selective here where he thinks that I and DW are scum for not liking DGB plan but not osuka.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:09 am

Post by T3 »

Good, veefp is town. Rathe also is town I think, but less sure on this.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 230, VFP wrote:
In post 224, Dwlee99 wrote:Peta claimed to have "important setup info" then walked it back to "mod meta." The push on me that he has made is also terribad and I feel like he has failed to engage with me in a way that town would (as in, he acts like he has the game solved and doesn't even want to consider he could be wrong).
Yeah I didn't like the information comment.
I don't see the actual mod meta, was there any?
Not that I recall.
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:44 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 229, Anya wrote:i'm just gonna claim it and say kyouko is the person in the pt with me

he's been non stop trolling me and saying he's totally a wolf and i should vote for him and i'm starting to believe him

VOTE: kyouko
Kek
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 182, nomnomnom wrote:my thoughts so far:
getting town vibes from nero, reminds me of the few games I played with him where he was town, nothing out of the ordinary, feeling pretty confident about this one
the mech talk at beginning of thread makes reads messy for me so I ain't touching those, not even with gloves
I don't like these pushes on dwlee and peta, not because of the way it's started, it's just that these pushes on "loud guys" day 1 often don't end well in my experience
I wanna focus on the guys that give me "cruising by" vibes cuz even if one of dwlee/peta is scum it just means other scums are just cruising by, i wanna make this more out of this day 1 than "push confrontational loudmouth"
Out of everything I read I feel rathe's progression is the one that sticks out the most, cruising by posts, non confrontational tone when called scum + joining on popular bandwagon gives me the vibe of scum trying not to gather attention, another worrying fact is people calling the slot scum but not pushing it, I wanna force the issue on this one
VOTE: Rathe
Kyouko's also struck me as bad when there's a bunch of shit happening and going with a rvs-like vote
That's where I'm at right now more or less
now push with me or ur scum kthxbye
It's not an RVS vote btw
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 140, Titus wrote:I like osuka as town. His inconsistencies are unlikely to be scummy as scum would likely just pick one side or the other.

@T3, How is Rathe different?
my inconsistencies?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 165, Anya wrote:somebody finally posted in my pt but they're trying to convince me now that they're a wolf and i should vote for them even though it's a mason pt...
cute

normally id say youre full of shit but knowing you, i'm having a hard time saying this is AI at all

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 169, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not understanding why people are saying Nero Cain is town
he's towny? like look at 160 - why would scum nero feel the need to post that? he couldve just stayed quiet and all wouldve been fine for him

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 192, Nero Cain wrote:or nom3 is just scum that's pushing the next easiest wagon to split the peta voters. Peta/DW aren't being voted b/c they are loud. Its b/c Peta is generally scummy for buddying DGB and being
LAMIST
. I also feel like he kinda slipped in . DGB's proposal, DW calling it out and then Peta calling him scum for it is most of if not all the game so nom not really wanting to comment on that is pretty suspicious but I feel like Peta put scum in a bad position anyways. And just whitwashing the day so far as "pushing confrontational loudmouths" is so incredibly wrong. He's being a revisionist.

There is one thing I'll give nom and its that Rathe is sort of coasting and the whole "I'm sheeping this game" is somewhat concerning but I'm not quite sure if it's outside of his wheelhouse as town b/c last game a few players called me scum on d1 (though I only remember Andre) and he investigated me so...

not really getting stubborn town from Peta.
What do you see as a slip in 156? The bit about math?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 201, VFP wrote:What can I say, I'm starting to warm up to you.

Also, am I in a position to coast day 1 or no?
also cute

dont start with this shit, you know better. i dont wanna have to start going off about your brain cell count AGAIN

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 204, VFP wrote:
In post 202, Nero Cain wrote:we could just lynch you if you didn't feel like playing
That's the spirit!
i'm with it

VOTE: vfp

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 229, Anya wrote:i'm just gonna claim it and say kyouko is the person in the pt with me

he's been non stop trolling me and saying he's totally a wolf and i should vote for him and i'm starting to believe him

are you claiming neighbor

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 237, Rathe wrote:if it is on mafia its cuz the partners bussed
this is obvious and stupid at the same time

scum hardly ever has any good reason to hardbus d1, get your head out of your ass

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 257, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It's not an RVS vote btw
there a reason that you aren't using your words to try to get DGB lynched?
In post 261, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What do you see as a slip in 156? The bit about math?
yea, saying there's likely scum in a group of 5.
In post 258, osuka wrote:my inconsistencies?
she was talking about how you are saying that DGB's plan was stupid while also claiming that DW's is scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 266, Nero Cain wrote:
Been trying to talk to Anya but she's just trolling me
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Anya »

don't turn this around on me if you others saw what you're writing down in there you'd be dead 3 weeks ago
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: kyo
Can't say why because of ongoing games but that plus the reasons said above.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 268, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 266, Nero Cain wrote:
Been trying to talk to Anya but she's just trolling me
that's a cop-out. You are welcome to talk here.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 162, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 67, petapan wrote:
In post 60, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 33, petapan wrote:yes please try to double down on your sidetrack because you think you have
such a great point
peta is just all up on DBG's backside here
nevermind that i was the first one to engage dwlee and call him scum, my point is way less baking up dgb and ore that the way dwlee chose to engage and turn things into a pedantic argument about how not to play where he could make an "ideal" theoretical point about how "we shouldn't play it like mountainous" that glosses over what dgb is actually trying to say (we should emphasize dayplay and minimize decisions based on mechanical speculation, basic stuff). in the process he steers the conversation toward something non-game-advancing, that is, arguing about "well of course you should consider claims in a normal setup". and when i immediately jump him after that
he responds not like someone who has genuine conviction in what he's arguing but cornered scum who doesn't know how to react
Could you explain what you're seeing by DWLee that looks like cornered scum? Trying to understand this viewpoint but I just can't
response to me slapping him with my vote on page 1 didn't look like a town reaction
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 160, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 156, petapan wrote:pretty worthless observation since by sheer math there's likely scum in a group that large
In post 142, Nero Cain wrote:so like peta + some of

Derek12
Dragon of the West
ssbm_Kyouko
LordEvan
hugsandchocolate

andre and dunn are my invest pile
its like 5 names as I wasn't really counting Andre and Dunn hence why their names are separate. Though perhaps Dunn should have been on that list. Andre is a lurksack but I expect him to start playing if he's town.

IDK man, I kinda get a bad vibe that you are telling me there's likely to be scum in a group of 5 names. Like I guess its certainly not impossible that in any given name if you pick out a group of 5 names you'll be fairly likely to hit scum. How many of ssbm, dragon and hac are scum?
don't know don't care lmao
free crypto
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

Okay, reading everything to catch up now. I'm at the end of page 5 and I'm not understanding the evolution of peta's argument. It started with scum reading Dwlee99 for being too pedantic when it just seemed like he was disagreeing with DGB's strategy. And now if anything peta's posts are just trying to twist anything they can to put the fire on other people over nothing. I really haven't played much mafia and I'm not familiar with petapan as a player, but their playstyle this game seems overly aggro.

Unofficial vote on peta here. gonna continue reading

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”