Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nom: lets see if DW votes Rathe

*DW votes Rathe*

Nom: DW is trying to avoid the 1v1!

ummmm....

I just don't see what nom was hoping to acomplish here. like at all
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man im raking in those page tops
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 449, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:it wouldn't change much honestly. Sometimes scum vote each other to distance and it's not like nom stuck to the wagon. Are you implying that nom isn't scum b/c he voted rathe for a hot minute? eh, I guess you could make that argument.
Well he didn't just vote, he also pushed others to hop onto the wagon which had the potential to form something bigger. Point taken on him not sticking with it though.
Kyouko's just a better vote here considering the wagon and the pt stuff happening in thread
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 450, Nero Cain wrote:Nom: lets see if DW votes Rathe

*DW votes Rathe*

Nom: DW is trying to avoid the 1v1!

ummmm....

I just don't see what nom was hoping to acomplish here. like at all
Forming a wagon on rathe for starters
All the decisions people take on d1 become very important for analysis in later days, I don't know what's so unclear about that
'tis pretty much how I solve games
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 399, VFP wrote:So Dwelee is still scum? More so than Osuka?
i didn’t say that u r thinking my read is based on his wagon changing im saying to that its not connected
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Rathe »

i can have a read on someone regardless of how their wagon changes or forms
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nom what does T3 NOT voting Rathe mean?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 456, Nero Cain wrote:nom what does T3 NOT voting Rathe mean?
:roll:
Let me ask the mod for his alignment I'll tell you afterwards
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Rathe »

In post 450, Nero Cain wrote:I just don't see what nom was hoping to acomplish here. like at all
i do hes mafia
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Rathe »

maybe osuka n nomnomnom r mafia i dont know about dwlee could be but not sure anymore
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@dw
In post 177, Gypyx wrote:Petapan (4) : Dwlee99 - Nero Cain - Titus - T3
nom was basically trying to manipulate 50% of the peta voters to get off

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:47 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 459, Rathe wrote:maybe osuka n nomnomnom r mafia i dont know about dwlee could be but not sure anymore
I still don't know why you see scum!osuka here
Also i saw you don't want to vote Kyouko and I don't know why, care to elaborate on that
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 460, Nero Cain wrote:@dw
In post 177, Gypyx wrote:Petapan (4) : Dwlee99 - Nero Cain - Titus - T3
nom was basically trying to manipulate 50% of the peta voters to get off
The confbias is ridiculous here
It's not like I asked any of those people to vote Rathe either, I just said that I didn't see clear in dw/peta and wanted to go Rather instead and then dw voted rathe
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 182, nomnomnom wrote:another worrying fact is people calling the slot scum but not pushing it, I wanna force the issue on this one
In post 182, nomnomnom wrote:now push with me or ur scum kthxbye
In post 194, nomnomnom wrote:Let's see if the people who called him scummy put their money where their mouth is what I want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean you could maybe make the argument that DW is scum and was worried that you would scum read him if he didn't vote rathe but I deff feel like you were trying to manipulate there

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also found it interesting that you originally called him town
In post 184, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 183, Dwlee99 wrote:Amen to that VOTE: Rathe
see? not scum!
this game's easy :P
and then called him scum for hoping off the 1v1

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:59 am

Post by nomnomnom »

>taking second quote seriously
Also yes I really wanted a wagon on Rathe because he was my top scumread, what's your point? If people say they wanted to vote him, then I go "okay I want to form a wagon on that guy who's with me" then I want to see if the same people will join the wagon
This is getting silly
pedit:
you see some kind of weird line where peta and me are scum together and me pulling off 4d chess manipulation tactics to get people off his wagon when the truth is that I just wanted to push Rathe
I'm a simple man
ppedit:
>taking another joke seriously
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So basically DW was scum for you whether he voted rathe or not, is this correct?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 467, Nero Cain wrote:So basically DW was scum for you whether he voted rathe or not, is this correct?
???
If I thought he was scum regardless I would have voted for him especially when the discussion was on dw/peta
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then I don't really see what you ever hoped to accomplish by wanting DW and T3 to vote Rathe. You say it was just about getting a wagon on Rathe but I don't really believe that. I think this argument has run its course though.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 452, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:it wouldn't change much honestly. Sometimes scum vote each other to distance and it's not like nom stuck to the wagon. Are you implying that nom isn't scum b/c he voted rathe for a hot minute? eh, I guess you could make that argument.
Well he didn't just vote, he also pushed others to hop onto the wagon which had the potential to form something bigger. Point taken on him not sticking with it though.
Kyouko's just a better vote here
considering the wagon
and the pt stuff happening in thread
so the wagon affects how "good" the vote is?? Sounds like this is the main reason you're voting for me... :dead:

VOTE: nomnomnom
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 469, Nero Cain wrote:then I don't really see what you ever hoped to accomplish by wanting DW and T3 to vote Rathe. You say it was just about getting a wagon on Rathe but I don't really believe that. I think this argument has run its course though.
...Creating a wagon on Rathe knowing that some players could join me because they said they scumread the slot earlier
Again I just think you're confbiasing at this point
In post 470, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 452, nomnomnom wrote:
Kyouko's just a better vote here
considering the wagon
and the pt stuff happening in thread
so the wagon affects how "good" the vote is?? Sounds like this is the main reason you're voting for me... :dead:

VOTE: nomnomnom
More like the last reason. Reason explained in my opening is much stronger, as well as the PT stuff between you and Anya.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 471, nomnomnom wrote:Creating a wagon on Rathe knowing that some players could join me because they said they scumread the slot earlier
I think my problem is that you made out that it was super important to see whether or not DW and T3 voted Rathe and then there's like no conclusion and it was all meaningless grandstanding.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:09 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 472, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 471, nomnomnom wrote:Creating a wagon on Rathe knowing that some players could join me because they said they scumread the slot earlier
I think my problem is that you made out that it was super important to see whether or not DW and T3 voted Rathe and then there's like no conclusion and it was all meaningless grandstanding.
I think what you're confused about is that it's not important
right now
but it becomes much more important later when we enter later days to solve this game
like not all information is worth the same depending on whether you read it day 1 or day 3
later on this kind of information becomes very valuable for analysis and you should know I value those things greatly considering this is what I mostly do when we reach these days and I (sometimes) can get town on a much better track and you've seen it too and I did that in those games too
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 448, Rathe wrote:
In post 404, DrippingGoofball wrote:Breadcrumbs should be incomprehensible until your role is revealed by the mod, everyone seems to confuse breadcrumbs with bullhorns.
so if im vanilla i can crumb anything right
Yes!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”