Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 523, osuka wrote:
In post 521, Titus wrote:
In post 516, osuka wrote:
In post 514, Titus wrote:
In post 510, petapan wrote:was probably about how he was critical of both dgb's opener and nero's townread of dwlee
Don't ever do this. It's scummy as fuck. It stops me from reading Osaka's reaction to my genuineness. Plus it hands Osuka an argument that my answer was spoonfed that he can capitalize on as scum or he can't townread me for the same reason if he's town.
how am i supposed to react to "i forgot"? that's a non-answer
Try to see if you feel my forgetfulness is genuine or not
i felt like it

your move
You felt like what?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 520, Titus wrote:
In post 518, petapan wrote:
In post 510, petapan wrote:was probably about how he was critical of both dgb's opener and nero's townread of dwlee
Don't ever do this. It's scummy as fuck. It stops me from reading Osaka's reaction to my genuineness. Plus it hands Osuka an argument that my answer was spoonfed that he can capitalize on as scum or he can't townread me for the same reason if he's town.
why is it scummy to try to guess at what you had forgotten?
It's not. It's the timing of the reply and answering on my behalf. Let osuka follow up first, then chime in.
eh i didn't think he was going to offer more than he did, but i felt the need to fill in because i had thought similarly at the time and that volunteering that info would be helpful to the conversation

sorry for steeping on your toes
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe Titus is scum for playing up this "nero and I never agree!" stuff
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 525, Titus wrote:
i felt like it

your move
You felt like what?
felt like it was genuine

are you even reading?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 527, Nero Cain wrote:maybe Titus is scum for playing up this "nero and I never agree!" stuff
can you elaborate

ive only ever played with titus like maybe twice that i recall

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

Alright, starting to catch up on new posts:
In post 295, Dragon of the West wrote: also, sorry for traveling back in time, but i'm just catching up here so i'll be hopping back and forth
In post 274, Dragon of the West wrote:Okay, reading everything to catch up now. I'm at the end of page 5 and I'm not understanding the evolution of peta's argument. It started with scum reading Dwlee99 for being too pedantic when it just seemed like he was disagreeing with DGB's strategy. And now if anything peta's posts are just trying to twist anything they can to put the fire on other people over nothing. I really haven't played much mafia and I'm not familiar with petapan as a player, but their playstyle this game seems overly aggro.

Unofficial vote on peta here. gonna continue reading
is aggression scummy to you?
I don't think aggression alone is scummy; I think aggression combined with irrationality and/or it being different from a person's normal gameplay is scummy. And I just don't agree with your rationalization of your scum reads and the points you kept twisting to make claims about Dwlee & Nero. I read it as very "you going on the offensive so someone else is always forced to defend". Like I prefaced in that post, I'm not familiar with you as a player so I'll have to go through some old games of yours to see if going super aggro is town behavior from you; I just haven't had time to go through any of your recent games yet. That's why I made it an unofficial vote. But the aggro + (imo) irrational takes is what made that an initial scum read.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 529, osuka wrote:
In post 527, Nero Cain wrote:maybe Titus is scum for playing up this "nero and I never agree!" stuff
can you elaborate

Nero and I have more baggage than O'Hare.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 513, osuka wrote:does a peta/dgb scumteam sound plausible? i don't feel like i have a great grip on their interactions so far, especially since most have been effectively by proxy
I wouldn't say it's impossible b/c if scum can think of it they can do it. or DGB just went a little bit rouge and peta thinks he has enough clout to cover. But I think Occam's says DGB is town that said a stupid thing and he's white knighting like it's going out of fashion.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 531, Titus wrote:
In post 529, osuka wrote:
can you elaborate

Nero and I have more baggage than O'Hare.
yeah i gathered that much

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 528, osuka wrote:
i felt like it

your move
You felt like what?
felt like it was genuine

are you even reading?
Can the smartass and proofread your posts at least to get your point across. I'm not in the mood for bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 332, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 288, Dragon of the West wrote:Okay, thanks. And are those threads usually related to specific PRs or is it possible for vanilla roles to have access to PTs?
Oh I see that you’re actually inexperienced - played some Newbie games some years ago, and came back for this game. Is that a correct summation of your experience? Because you do
sound
inexperienced, but I don’t want to assume anything.
You are correct. I played my first couple games like 5 years ago, stopped playing altogether, and now this is my first game back.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus thinks I always scum read her and never agree with her. TBF she has been scum in a large # of our games and I think her scumhunting can be...moonlogic. So when Titus tried to play up the "we never agree! card it made me go :igmeou: I think she actully did that in one game where she was scum.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 522, osuka wrote:512 is a stupid post and it leads nowhere

why are you dodging the question?
i felt it was a fairly innocuous question that hardly warranted the response you gave it, you seem to be leaning into this performative grouchiness schtick for reasons i'm not entirely sure of

i thought it was weird that your response to me asking about anya was entirely level headed and reasonable, like you were just conversing back with me, but then you quote std mentioning i could be scum and you're like "oh yeah i could go that way" without any sort of indicator otherwise. like, generally i don't just converse regularly with people i'm scumreading

but i'm not even saying it means anything for your alignment! it was just weird, i brought it up to ask about it and i have no idea why you took such umbrage to it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 530, Dragon of the West wrote:Alright, starting to catch up on new posts:
In post 295, Dragon of the West wrote: also, sorry for traveling back in time, but i'm just catching up here so i'll be hopping back and forth
In post 274, Dragon of the West wrote:Okay, reading everything to catch up now. I'm at the end of page 5 and I'm not understanding the evolution of peta's argument. It started with scum reading Dwlee99 for being too pedantic when it just seemed like he was disagreeing with DGB's strategy. And now if anything peta's posts are just trying to twist anything they can to put the fire on other people over nothing. I really haven't played much mafia and I'm not familiar with petapan as a player, but their playstyle this game seems overly aggro.

I don't think aggression alone is scummy; I think aggression combined with irrationality and/or it being different from a person's normal gameplay is scummy. And I just don't agree with your rationalization of your scum reads and the points you kept twisting to make claims about Dwlee & Nero. I read it as very "you going on the offensive so someone else is always forced to defend". Like I prefaced in that post, I'm not familiar with you as a player so I'll have to go through some old games of yours to see if going super aggro is town behavior from you; I just haven't had time to go through any of your recent games yet. That's why I made it an unofficial vote. But the aggro + (imo) irrational takes is what made that an initial scum read.
i can play aggressive as either alignment but in general am more likely to do it as town, i linked a recent scumgame of mine (mini 2180) in one of my posts, you can see there i was far more cautious than this one. in general aggression is more of a personality trait than an alignment one
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@nom
can we get a reads list from you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 534, Titus wrote:
In post 528, osuka wrote:
i felt like it

your move
You felt like what?
felt like it was genuine

are you even reading?
Can the smartass and proofread your posts at least to get your point across. I'm not in the mood for bullshit.
i know for a fact youre not an idiot so youre either not trying at all or youre being obtuse on purpose

here's how the conversation went, verbatim
In post 521, Titus wrote:see if you feel my forgetfulness is genuine or not
In post 523, osuka wrote: i felt like it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 537, petapan wrote:
In post 522, osuka wrote:512 is a stupid post and it leads nowhere

why are you dodging the question?
i felt it was a fairly innocuous question that hardly warranted the response you gave it, you seem to be leaning into this performative grouchiness schtick for reasons i'm not entirely sure of

i thought it was weird that your response to me asking about anya was entirely level headed and reasonable, like you were just conversing back with me, but then you quote std mentioning i could be scum and you're like "oh yeah i could go that way" without any sort of indicator otherwise. like, generally i don't just converse regularly with people i'm scumreading

but i'm not even saying it means anything for your alignment! it was just weird, i brought it up to ask about it and i have no idea why you took such umbrage to it
i get annoyed when people are posting things that one cannot objectively describe as intelligent

i'm annoyed right now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 538, petapan wrote:
In post 530, Dragon of the West wrote:Alright, starting to catch up on new posts:

i can play aggressive as either alignment but in general am more likely to do it as town, i linked a recent scumgame of mine (mini 2180) in one of my posts, you can see there i was far more cautious than this one. in general aggression is more of a personality trait than an alignment one
ive said it several times over and ill say it again: self meta is completely worthless

please get the piss poor play out of here

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by petapan »

yaeh how dare i, uh, say i can be aggressive as both alignments. that's uh. really bad play. yeah.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by petapan »

too many annoying yappy dogs in this game
free crypto
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by osuka »

that's a moronic reply to what i just said

if you're acutely aware of that _and_ highly confident of it, as can be concluded from 538, there is quite literally nothing stopping you from intentionally playing differently in order to achieve a goal (whatever that may be) - thus rendering the self-meta argument worthless

i seriously hope i wont have to explain everything in detail to you for the rest of the game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ osuka

the inconsistency Titus was talking about was when you called DGB opener stupid but don't think DW is town for opposing it.

I mean Titus could be playing up the oblivious card here but I also don't think its impossible that she really did forget.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 544, petapan wrote:too many annoying yappy dogs in this game
rude mam

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes i called him a mam not a man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I understand why we can't edit in mafia games but not being able to edit typos sucks

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”