Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

unless you were talking to DotW then ignore me
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

STD do you not think I'm evil anymore or are you just plopping your vote somewhere else for fun?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ expecting Dunn to post
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Dunn is a perfectly reasonable policy/compermise elimination
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

If everyone agrees with limming him do we even really get anything out of it? I definitely want that slot dead, but I'm kind of praying for a vig rather than a lim.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we get a scum dead if he's scum. If he's scum IDK if any of his buddies would defend him though.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:01 am

In post 601, Dwlee99 wrote:STD do you not think I'm evil anymore or are you just plopping your vote somewhere else for fun?
i did a think and i think you're not scum now but i'm not sure
In post 602, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ expecting Dunn to post
if you vote him he will come
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this isn't the field of dreams.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:05 am

field of dunnstral?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I imagine this is more of a pit where time dies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For my part I felt like nom not wanting to be really involved in the DW/peta/nero argument was kinda scummy like scum not wanting to be involved which is funny that he was accusing Rathe of the same thing. I mean, certainly, no one has to have any original thought all the time but I was less than impressed with the scum read on someone that several ppl had already called out and I think that's something scum could easily do. Also, I just think the whole "oh Peta/DW are just being voted b/c they are loud" doesn't mesh with reality I think.

I don't like that he made a big deal about wanting t3 and DW to vote Rathe and I feel like it just went nowhere.
In post 462, nomnomnom wrote:It's not like I asked any of those people to vote Rathe either
I feel like this is a lie by omission. Like true, he never outright asked T3 and DW to vote Rathe but he very clearly implied that he wanted them to. And like Rathe was DW's scum read too. Did he honestly think that no one would switch?

I think his "scumhunting" is limited and that always worries me. I felt like him being hardheaded and difficult to get reads from was pretty bad.

and the constrain and snarky attitude just pisses me off.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:36 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You've played with me enough to know that a lot of things you complain about from my slot is playstyle related, which you should know pretty well by now
Tends to attract early votes except in games with a playerlist that knows me... and even despite that I end up in games like team mafia where people still think I'm scum d1 for it lol
Your issues are with how I word my posts rather than the intention behind all of them. I voted rathe after catching up cuz the slot seemed the scummiest when I read the thread, and I asked the players who said they felt rathe was scummy if they wanted to vote him with me. That's literally all there is to it, the rest is just loading layers upon layers of things you think I did by nitpicking my wording because, again, you've started all of this with the theory that not only peta is scum, but that I am scum deflecting off him, and I'll say it again, that's just bad logic
And I'll say this again too, I think the literal only reason you are trying to really push scum!me is because you're frustrated I got votes off peta, that's all there is to it, it's just very apparent your logic is frustration driven
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:37 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Also are people really proposing a dunn default lynch? look at the thread, we have 25 pages of people interacting with each other and you think voting for a hard lurk slot is the best idea? Come on we can do better :P
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Anya »

VOTE: titus

i just realised how weird it is for you to dunk me in the town bucket

why?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:48 am

Post by VFP »

In post 597, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

i like osuka for town

i like petapan for town

i like titus for town

i like nero cain for town
I guess Dragon can go into the scum pool as well.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:52 am

i feel like you scumread me for doing the same things over and over again
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:54 am

Post by VFP »

In post 615, Save The Dragons wrote:i feel like you scumread me for doing the same things over and over again
You're a roller coaster to me!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 612, nomnomnom wrote:Also are people really proposing a dunn default lynch? look at the thread, we have 25 pages of people interacting with each other and you think voting for a hard lurk slot is the best idea? Come on we can do better :P
I don't think that removing a somewhat scummy slot that's going to be useless is the worst d1 play.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Eh
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Through 524 so far but there are a lot of unread pages
In post 492, petapan wrote:
In post 385, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think DGB's proposed strat only helps scum, sure maybe it got burned recently but I don't think that's any excuse to call to elim claims and have everyone lay crumbs.

Suggesting that is scummy, and it hasn't done anything to change my mind since
this i take issue with as well. just because you think the plan is bad, why is it necessarily scum motivated rather than town with a crazy idea? do you think it's typical scum play to propose a way of playing that helps scum openly on page 1 and hope people go along with it? because in my experience that's not something scum typically try to do at all
I do think that is something scum does as early as possible because people are more forgiving of early posts. If it works, great, now you've either sown confusion in some players or best case, convinced PRs to crumb their targets.
In post 495, petapan wrote:so, with regard to setup stuff, i would recommend looking at the roles in gypyx's previous two normal games:

mini 2169: random facts
mini 2180: fake peoples

gypyx is probably the most distinctive mod working in the normal queue right now, in that he really likes to play around with modifiers and combined roles and have atypical power distributions in his setups. expect claims to be wacky bullshit. here's a list of the town PRs in those games (avert your eyes here if you're DGB):

Town Combined Mailman Vanilla Cop
Role Watcher Neighbor
Town Ascetic Indecisive Doctor Neighbour
Town 1-shot Bulletproof Vengeful
Town Novice 3-shot Vigilante

Town Roaming Detective
Town Backup Roleblocker
Town Lazy Odd-night Tracker Even-night Motion Detector
Town Combined Roleblocker Friendly Neighbor
Town Disloyal Hider

in mini 2180, my scumteam was very easily able to exploit people making bad assumptions about the setup balance in order to get easy eliminations ("surely there aren't two investigative roles in the setup, right? that's too much town power"). i want to make sure that doesn't happen this game, so i'm informing people now so they don't go off making bad assumptions and getting weirded out by claims this game. you can bet your ass as scum i never out this because i'm the only one in this playerlist who's played in a game he's hosted, and keeping this sort of info hidden has significantly more benefit for scum as it allows people to make dumb assumptions about claims
That setup looks whack, I dont even know what half those roles/modifiers mean
In post 499, osuka wrote:
In post 307, petapan wrote:i guess the hood is actually real? i assumed anya was doing a bit or something
anya might honestly be doing a bit

she's always doing a bit, it's just hard to know what about
What makes you think the hood is a bit?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 613, Anya wrote:VOTE: titus

i just realised how weird it is for you to dunk me in the town bucket

why?
I may not get why you're doing what you're doing but the push on your neighbor feels tonally town. You want more than trolling. When you presumably got it, you changed course. That indicates scumhunting usually. That usually is good enough for a TR, especially D1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

one of my fave games I was town in a 3p hood and girl tunneled the fuck out of me b/c I didn't attack my hood mates.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 611, nomnomnom wrote:You've played with me enough to know that a lot of things you complain about from my slot is playstyle related, which you should know pretty well by now
I've played with you twice and it was over a year ago. Do you really expect me to have a good memory of those two games from over a year ago?
In post 611, nomnomnom wrote:you've started all of this with the theory that not only peta is scum, but that I am scum deflecting off him, and I'll say it again, that's just bad logic
And I'll say this again too, I think the literal only reason you are trying to really push scum!me is because you're frustrated I got votes off peta, that's all there is to it, it's just very apparent your logic is frustration driven
I don't see it as all that different that Peta accusing me of being scum with DW b/c I didn't think he was necessarily scummy for not liking DGB's plan. You say it makes no sense but to an outsider that doesn't know your or petas alignment, it does make plenty of sense. TBF I've been worried that it was a TvT and Titus' dual scum reads on Peta and DW and your wanting to lynch outside of the 1v1 is just scum play but sure, try to wave my scumread off as being "frustrated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of Anya no longer voting SSBM?
@ nom

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:58 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 622, Nero Cain wrote:I don't see it as all that different that Peta accusing me of being scum with DW b/c I didn't think he was necessarily scummy for not liking DGB's plan
It's not good logic either from him
It may make sense to you but rationally speaking doing this kind of theory line on d1 where you have no flip is just confbiasing the hell out of your reads and you're doing that a lot in the games we played together and it just never works
Also it's clearly frustration and you going with a deadset confbias on the theory that peta and me are scum together, what happens in any other world than that? you don't want to consider it because nothing else makes sense so you stick with your theory and rationalizing it as valid logic when it's just not
I'm just trying to get you to reconsider your logic cuz all you're doing so far is going with only one theory and a set of reads, asking me questions and then nitpicking my answer to confirm in your head that me and peta are scum. It's frustrating from my pov to get you to understand any of this.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”