Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure keep discrediting and talking down to your town read.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:05 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Do you seriously expect me to sit down here and take these silly lines of reasoning just because you happen to be a townread of mine?
All the more reason to try and get you to understand what im trying to tell you so we can get somewhere
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 623, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of Anya no longer voting SSBM?
@ nom
Forgot to respond to this.
Apparently the reason is PT related stuff so I don't really have much thought on it.
I'm still confused as to why she outed this early, then again I haven't played many setups with neighbors so I don't know if this is standard.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know what I expect nom. I've presented other reasoning why you are suspicious to me and you're just waiving it all off as me being frustrated that you helped destroy the peta wagon and it just feels underhanded and slimy. I also think that it's possible that you've rationalized that I did start suspecting you over breaking over the Peta wagon and you truly believe that I am voting you just for that. Part of me thinks that if you were town and I was just barking up the wrong tree you'd try to get me to refocus my energy but it feels like you aren't really doing that and just trying to get me to stop scum reading you which isn't the same thing. Think of me like a gun, where do you want me to point it?

now I'm going to go play video games and come back to like 2 news posts.

#gamefeelsdead
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

what if i
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:56 am

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:57 am

thrice
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I've tried doing that, I asked you to talk with me about specific slots and the like
I think it's unreasonable to say that I haven't done that cuz I tried to talk with you about other stuff, and I've talked about a bunch of slots with you too and a bunch of stuff you asked me
pedit: never do that again
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 628, Nero Cain wrote:Think of me like a gun, where do you want me to point it?
Obvious answer is the slots I mentioned before, kyoukou/dw perhaps t3, dayvig them away chief :P
You mentioned something about titus, you think the slot is scum? I forgot to ask in the midst of all this lol
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 559, petapan wrote:you mentioned going through my previous games and i directed you to one because i'd already posted it. is it manipulative to provide something you're looking for?

(uh, i butchered that and stuck my reply in the middle of the quote)
Can you direct me to a town game of yours where you were very aggressive, particularly early in the game? I don't care about examples where you were cautious. I quickly looked through a couple of your ISOs and didn't see an instance, but you have so many games and threads that there's no way for me to thoroughly check that. Even without the aggro, I still think your reasoning in the early game was scummy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm getting really intense townvibes from Dragon of the West.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

@DGB, Can you join on Peta then?

@STD, Are you trying to annoy me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 585, Dwlee99 wrote:Does Dunnstral hard lurk now or is he just evil?
In this particular game, yes, I suppose
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Is that a yes to both of those or just the lurking one :P
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 560, petapan wrote: an inordinate amount of your posting has been focused solely on me. do you have reads on other players in the game?
I've been focusing on you because you're my strongest read so far. But a couple of my reads in no particular order:

Lean Town:

Titus - Scumhunting, scum wouldn't have a reason to make posts like 514 and 520
DGB - I agree DBG probably wouldn't put themselves out there and make that early game pos ti f they're mafia. Their follow-up posts seem to have real conviction, not like a mafia just doubling down for appearances. I don't think their early post alone warranted as much confidence in them as you seemed to immediately have, but I agree it's townie.
nom - I like their activity and thinking so far. sort of unrelated, but I also agree with them that we shouldn't be so eager to lynch a lurk spot without even trying to get them to be active first (through votes or otherwise)

Lean scum:
Peta - I didn't like how hard and fast you came out thinking Dwlee must've been scum for disagreeing with DGB's early post. That and the ensuing convo with Nero really seemed like you just going full offensive to deflect as much as possible. And I think your town read of DGB was too strong, too early for what they had posted (this is based on my memory of when you started seeming confident in your DGB read)
Kyouko - I feel like they haven't produced a lot of their own content. Mostly just quoting walls of text and then giving one line. I also don't like the dismissiveness about the pt and when asked questions
Rathe - This is mostly gut. Their early sheeping convos were weird to me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 638, Dwlee99 wrote:Is that a yes to both of those or just the lurking one :P
That's your job to figure out

I can make it easier moving forward
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:48 pm

In post 636, Titus wrote:@STD, Are you trying to annoy me?
what have i done to you besides call you town
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:53 pm

VOTE: kyouku
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 461, nomnomnom wrote:I still don't know why you see scum!osuka here
Also i saw you don't want to vote Kyouko and I don't know why, care to elaborate on that
look at my iso i said y n its more like osuka stands out more than kyouko right now i havent rly read kyouko yet but i will
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Rathe »

nero do u think petapan is more mafia than nomnom
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i could lurk for the rest of the game and I'd still have the highest post count

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 632, nomnomnom wrote:I've tried doing that, I asked you to talk with me about specific slots and the like
I think it's unreasonable to say that I haven't done that cuz I tried to talk with you about other stuff, and I've talked about a bunch of slots with you too and a bunch of stuff you asked me
pedit: never do that again
I'm not sure if I feel like you did that. I asked you to give a reads list and you were like "nope" and then I gave you a list of who I wanted you to talk about and you still refused. You finally gave some town reads and a few scumreads but you aren't forthcoming and I don't really like it. Are you normally this tight-lipped?

If I'm right you haven't talked about
Save The Dragons
Derek12
Dragon of the West
Andresvmb
Dunnstral
Titus
VFP
osuka

I mean, some of them are lurkers but if you were to ever flip scum there's probably a buddy or 2 there.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 597, Save The Dragons wrote:i like osuka for town
can you explain this one
In post 612, nomnomnom wrote:Also are people really proposing a dunn default lynch? look at the thread, we have 25 pages of people interacting with each other and you think voting for a hard lurk slot is the best idea? Come on we can do better :P
meh if he's town it should become obvious at some point, if that doesn't happen he should absolutely be killed because he will lurk as scum if people allow him to get away with it
In post 619, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I do think that is something scum does as early as possible because people are more forgiving of early posts. If it works, great, now you've either sown confusion in some players or best case, convinced PRs to crumb their targets.
sorry i don't find this line of thinking believable at all
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 634, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 559, petapan wrote:you mentioned going through my previous games and i directed you to one because i'd already posted it. is it manipulative to provide something you're looking for?

(uh, i butchered that and stuck my reply in the middle of the quote)
Can you direct me to a town game of yours where you were very aggressive, particularly early in the game? I don't care about examples where you were cautious. I quickly looked through a couple of your ISOs and didn't see an instance, but you have so many games and threads that there's no way for me to thoroughly check that. Even without the aggro, I still think your reasoning in the early game was scummy.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83575 was a replace in but i showed up and hard deathtunneled town
In post 639, Dragon of the West wrote:Lean Town:

Titus - Scumhunting, scum wouldn't have a reason to make posts like 514 and 520
DGB - I agree DBG probably wouldn't put themselves out there and make that early game pos ti f they're mafia. Their follow-up posts seem to have real conviction, not like a mafia just doubling down for appearances. I don't think their early post alone warranted as much confidence in them as you seemed to immediately have, but I agree it's townie.
nom - I like their activity and thinking so far. sort of unrelated, but I also agree with them that we shouldn't be so eager to lynch a lurk spot without even trying to get them to be active first (through votes or otherwise)

Lean scum:
Peta - I didn't like how hard and fast you came out thinking Dwlee must've been scum for disagreeing with DGB's early post. That and the ensuing convo with Nero really seemed like you just going full offensive to deflect as much as possible. And I think your town read of DGB was too strong, too early for what they had posted (this is based on my memory of when you started seeming confident in your DGB read)
Kyouko - I feel like they haven't produced a lot of their own content. Mostly just quoting walls of text and then giving one line. I also don't like the dismissiveness about the pt and when asked questions
Rathe - This is mostly gut. Their early sheeping convos were weird to me
i've been in games with dgb and understood where their perspective and attitude was coming from immediately, i wouldn't expect someone without that background knowledge to get that read so quickly
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 635, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm getting really intense townvibes from Dragon of the West.
i don't think it's that strong but he's earnest enough
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”