Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I actually can kinda relate to that. Especially when I'm proud of myself for something and someone else praises me, I don't know what to do with that feeling, should I feel even more proud? Idk lol
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Vote Count 1.5
[2] Hectic: Fidget, Prism
[1] Child of Fairies: Lukewarm
[1] Infinity 324: JohnnyFarrar
[1] Prism: Hectic
[0] T3:
[0] Ydrasse:
[0] JohnnyFarrar:
[0] Fidget:
[0] Lukewarm:

Not voting: Child of Fairies, Ydrasse, Infinity 324, T3

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline expires in
(expired on 2021-06-12 21:58:45).

Mod Notes:
- JohnnyFarrar is V/LA until the 4th
- Hectic is V/LA until the 9th
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 83, Hectic wrote:Spoiler: you have
I think you were the bird in kpop? I thought you were Professor Mafia but that was just some cheating shit
In post 111, Lukewarm wrote:I am really good at spotting scum!T3
Have you ever caught T3 scum? Because I've only ever seen them mislimmed. And like, often.
In post 124, Prism wrote:As a personal meta comment, my goal for this game is to be a lot more intentional around my writing. You should expect tighter language across the board rather than the improvisational prose more natural to me.
And I'll play the part of "off the cuff" boy, who says things off the cuff
In post 139, Lukewarm wrote:Ydra seems different then the scum games I have seen her in
Fwiw I have a lot of respect for Ydrasse and their scum range, so I'll respectfully disagree with town leaning them this early
In post 148, Hectic wrote:her threats of tree haunting I all find towny
This is compelling tho. I also agree Prism is town.
In post 174, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 171, Hectic wrote:You don't understand the dark history Prism and I have, Infinity. We were both town in Chara's Folly and her 100 page long push still keeps me up at night
UNVOTE:

This makes that post lean town for me
Explain?

Hectic probably town based on

Hectic v. Prism is town v town I'll bet
In post 198, Fidget wrote:Prism and Hectic's battle pings me as though one of them is forcing it although that is still more or less a guess.
looks like Hectic thinking through the exchange /that had ended/ and coming back with honest questions. I'll be very impressed if it was fake. Especially if Prisms as much of a hound as he says.
In post 220, Hectic wrote:I'm feeling the hyper readlists this game, I wanna see how they evolve over time

Infinity 324
Ydrasse
Fidget
T3
Lukewarm
Fairy Child
Johnny
Prism
T3 moved up?

There's a skim for ya folks. Thoughts in the next post
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Not interested in voting Hectic or Prism.

Would consider voting Fidget or maybe even Faeries for being such spectators during the 1v1

T3, Infinity and Luke looked like they were trying to sort through it, we'll call them townleans

Ydrasse null
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 252, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Have you ever caught T3 scum? Because I've only ever seen them mislimmed. And like, often.
Yes I have.

I have also seen him miselimed, and I have seen why that happens, and do account for it when reading him now. In our most recent game I had him down as Town on like page 7, but then the town proceeded to ignore me and miselim him Day 1 anyways :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think I am leaning town T3 here, but now he has me paranoid by saying this
In post 94, T3 wrote:Lukewarm scumreading me this game is a huge scumtell.
In a - once he becomes aware of his scum meta tells, it is less useful - kind of way.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 252, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 198, Fidget wrote:Prism and Hectic's battle pings me as though one of them is forcing it although that is still more or less a guess.
looks like Hectic thinking through the exchange /that had ended/ and coming back with honest questions. I'll be very impressed if it was fake. Especially if Prisms as much of a hound as he says.
That post doesn't really do anything for me. I don't think Hectic would be more likely to stop responding to Prism as scum, that's probably the opposite of what you'd want to do. Asking someone to narrow down they're voting you is just a reasonable question I'm not sure it pings either way.

Regarding my comment, the initial exchange comes off as very "You wouldn't townread me for X, because you know that I'm capable of X due to this game. Therefore, you're reading me in bad faith." which I have never found to be a good line of reasoning. It's simple enough for early game reads but always seems painfully forced to me (even if it's not from scum).

Hectic's clap back with (partly) BoP reasoning also seemed like a stretch which tipped the scales for me thinking maybe it's more likely one is scum doing what they think town would do rather than actual town.

Essentially I think it's overly combative when the reasons given seem stretchy. I will grant you that can be applied to the early game in general though.
In post 194, Hectic wrote:I also kinda think you got better at reading me after Binding of Isaac mafia, and this push almost feels like a simulated version of your previous pushes on me (as town). Maybe I'm looking through OMGUS-tinted glasses right now, but I see the scenario where scum!Prism recognises town!Hectic always hard townreads her when she pushes him and wants to replicate that
In post 197, Hectic wrote:
In post 193, Prism wrote:Okay yeah w/ 190 this vote stays unless I have to compromise elsewhere
Like seriously, you're this confident despite knowing you've been horribly wrong on me for an extended period of time before?

Hmhmhm
I read it more carefully this time, I understand now that a portion of Hectic's argument is that Prism exhibits overblown confidence which is somewhat what I was getting at.

I'm going to sheep Hectic's read that Prism's push is a mimicry of her previous ones since that type of read has worked well in the past and if Hectic's town I could buy it. I don't feel as strongly that it's not TvT now, though.

VOTE: Prism
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Fidget »

I'm optimistic about T3 being town thus far.
In post 255, Lukewarm wrote:I think I am leaning town T3 here, but now he has me paranoid by saying this
In a - once he becomes aware of his scum meta tells, it is less useful - kind of way.
I interpreted that as him saying if you scumread him then you're scummy. Not that he's scum if you scumread him. Do I have this right?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 257, Fidget wrote:I'm optimistic about T3 being town thus far.
In post 255, Lukewarm wrote:I think I am leaning town T3 here, but now he has me paranoid by saying this
I interpreted that as him saying if you scumread him then you're scummy. Not that he's scum if you scumread him. Do I have this right?
You're right that that is what he said, but I am pretty sure he was joking about me getting his alignment correct fairly early recently. Our most recent completed game, I confidently had him as town by page 7.

So basically "Luke can spot my alignment early, so if he scum reads me he must be scum!"

So from my pov, that was him claiming to be town in the middle of a meta joke lol

But if he is becoming aware of how I spot the difference in his town and scum playstyle, then it is less useful.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

That being said, I do still have him as a town lean, and he is not currently someone I would consider for elimination today.

I am just being paranoid
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler:
In post 258, Lukewarm wrote:I am pretty sure he was joking
I am realizing that it probably was not funny for anyone other then exactly me (doubly so once it is spelled out) but I chuckled when I read it originally :lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:45 am

Post by T3 »

Yeah. I think a scumtell of mine is actually giving reasoning when voting someone but that doesn't matter right now.

VOTE: Child
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

vla until 7th
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 241, Lukewarm wrote:@hectic, what part of this makes you scumlean Prism.

She very quickly put herself into a strong 1v1 with you, and I am not sure why scum!prism would have shown up and chosen violence against you this early.

I have not looked at any of the other games you have mentioned, but did their scum read of you in those other games come out this aggressive, this early?
She's scumread me twice before (once as scum, once as town), and was a universal townread for those respective games, while also being townread from me.

The thing that bothered me most from our interaction was that it almost felt like no matter what I was writing, or what reasons I was giving, Prism was finding a way to scumread it - whether it be I'm nervous/desperate/my read on her isn't legit etc, I felt it was forced and that's what gives me the feeling her read is fake. HOWEVER, I don't think scum!Prism would actually enter this game with the
goal
of scumreading me as some amazing strat, but I do think she'd happily take the opportunity if she thought I looked scummy enough to justify it.
In post 252, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I think you were the bird in kpop? I thought you were Professor Mafia but that was just some cheating shit
lol yeah I was Staarling :>

I was also NANDOR THE RELENTLESS from that Prof. Mafia game (they would call me Nandor the Relentless because I would never relent)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 253, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Not interested in voting Hectic or Prism.

Would consider voting Fidget or maybe even Faeries for being such spectators during the 1v1

T3, Infinity and Luke looked like they were trying to sort through it, we'll call them townleans

Ydrasse null
Decent observation but our 1v1 was very meta dependent so I can understand why Fidget and the Fairy Child didn't have much to add. I actually found Lukewarm dipping from the thread shortly after it happened more suspicious over the other two stayed to post about other things. Possible mafia leaves not wanting to get involved and seeing how it goes (if it's TvT)
In post 256, Fidget wrote:Hectic's clap back with (partly) BoP reasoning also seemed like a stretch which tipped the scales for me thinking maybe it's more likely one is scum doing what they think town would do rather than actual town.
Yeah, that's not good reasoning, BoPing someone because they're wrong on me is silly when the sample size is 3 and she's 2/3

I would say the premise of my read is that feels forced, not confident on it but best I have right now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Hectic »

I find the paranoia in this post a little strange, I think it's a bit of a reach to link T3 talking about a tell of yours to him manipulating his own scummeta

Could you talk about why he appears to be your strongest town thus far, Lukewarm?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Hectic »

Infinity 324
Fidget
Child of Fairies
T3
Ydrasse
JohnnyFarrar
---------
Lukewarm
Prism

I probably pulled the trigger too early on giving Ydrasse a townread tbh, need to stop falling for those vibes. She's closer to null after rereading. Dashes are the null line
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

lame
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Hectic »

Giving you respect

Did you read the highly toxic 1v1 from earlier?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 264, Hectic wrote:Decent observation but our 1v1 was very meta dependent so I can understand why Fidget and the Fairy Child didn't have much to add. I actually found Lukewarm dipping from the thread shortly after it happened more suspicious over the other two stayed to post about other things. Possible mafia leaves not wanting to get involved and seeing how it goes (if it's TvT)
I am not sure what this is even referring to.

When did I supposedly dip from the thread, while Fidget and Fairy Child stayed and posted about other things?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

yes

possible tvt but not sure on it, your reaction was town, unsure on prism but know she’s trying to be more concise which feels like it’s trimmed some of the stuff i rely on to read, holding off on scumread but “less town”
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 269, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 264, Hectic wrote:Decent observation but our 1v1 was very meta dependent so I can understand why Fidget and the Fairy Child didn't have much to add. I actually found Lukewarm dipping from the thread shortly after it happened more suspicious over the other two stayed to post about other things. Possible mafia leaves not wanting to get involved and seeing how it goes (if it's TvT)
I am not sure what this is even referring to.

When did I supposedly dip from the thread, while Fidget and Fairy Child stayed and posted about other things?
It was the gap between and

You stopped posting shortly after I voted for Prism, dip is assuming you're scum who tactically avoided it like some kind of tactical nuke
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 270, Ydrasse wrote:yes

possible tvt but not sure on it, your reaction was town, unsure on prism but know she’s trying to be more concise which feels like it’s trimmed some of the stuff i rely on to read, holding off on scumread but “less town”
IC
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 265, Hectic wrote:
I find the paranoia in this post a little strange, I think it's a bit of a reach to link T3 talking about a tell of yours to him manipulating his own scummeta

Could you talk about why he appears to be your strongest town thus far, Lukewarm?
I am very confused when I am reading your posts about me, because, like when did I say he is "my strongest town read thus far"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Hectic »

It's an assumption based on that being the only townlean you've outed so far I think, correct me if wrong

Return to “Completed Open Games”