Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:12 am

Post by T3 »

It's more that a 1 town and 1 scum neighborhood sounds weird.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:21 am

Post by VFP »

Since when?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:24 am

Post by nomnomnom »

okay so upon rereading I think I scumlean towards T3 and STD the most
T3 hands out townreads very easily and yet does feel so much more reluctant calling anyone scum which feels like a big red flag to me.
STD feels like a slot posting for the sake of posting, I can see scum easily posting stuff like
In post 44, Save The Dragons wrote:what if you're shit at crumbing things

i can't believe i forgot to vote

VOTE: osuka
mostly only posts when mentioned, also feels really preemptive defense when vfp didn't say why he scumread him
the only post I think could indicate town!std is this one
In post 597, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

i like osuka for town

i like petapan for town

i like titus for town

i like nero cain for town
but again very little reasoning towards the votes, and the vote on Dunn feels like a safe non committal vote
I wish I could vote both slots, but I think std's iso is much more scummy
VOTE: std
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:28 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 698, T3 wrote:Huh. ssbm is very scummy but I'm hesitant to lim him because of the neighborhood. Also Dragon of the West and osuka are townreads from reading the past few pages.
Neighborhoods are a good source of mod fuckery and I will make no alignment assumptions from its existence.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:29 am

Post by T3 »

Last large normal there was an s/s neighborhood.... idk at this point.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:31 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I think I like dw's slot a bit better for town after rereading as well
There are still many question marks in my head but I guess this was a worthwhile reread :P
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:56 am

Post by VFP »

T3 probably town.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:58 am

Post by VFP »

In post 705, nomnomnom wrote:I think I like dw's slot a bit better for town after rereading as well
There are still many question marks in my head but I guess this was a worthwhile reread :P
This is still scum.
Couldn't benefit from the push so soft town now.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 707, VFP wrote:
In post 705, nomnomnom wrote:I think I like dw's slot a bit better for town after rereading as well
This is still scum.
Couldn't benefit from the push so soft town now.
I'm not sure I get what you're saying
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Like I reread your post a few times and I'm not even sure what you're accusing me of lol
The thing I noticed with this whole dw/peta thing when rereading is that it feels like a lot of slots are cruising by using that interaction and I'm starting to go with the theory that dw/peta was TvT and the scum must be elsewhere
I just think there are higher chances for both of them to be town especially seeing how they handled all of their interactions
There are much more suspicious ISOs in there, and slots that deserve more scrutiny
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:23 am

Post by VFP »

I'm calling your mind set fake in short.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:26 am

Post by nomnomnom »

???
How is it fake??
I literally went ahead and spent a good amount of my time rereading the thread and somehow that is fake because...?
I'm just trying to solve man
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:52 am

Post by VFP »

Yeah, you really showed that you spent a good amount of time on re reading with "I like DW's slot a bit better for town".

After a read read of Dwlee, and a change of alignment stance, your only comment is this?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:58 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I can go in detail if that's what you want, I focused on what I thought was scummy on my reread
Besides, if you think that's scummy, there are a bunch of slots who've blanket called a bunch of people town and did the same kind of change, yet I am scummy for it despite having a very good reason to think that and these slots are not (like you think T3 is town), what is the difference and how is what I'm doing any fake?
I'm trying to solve, voting me because you expected more is a bit of a joke considering a lot of slots are not even providing a quarter of what I posted this game
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:04 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I don't know why you think that me not posting an entire novel about what I got from my reread must mean that I haven't done so or that I'm faking it or whatever
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:06 am

Post by VFP »

In post 713, nomnomnom wrote:I can go in detail if that's what you want, I focused on what I thought was scummy on my reread
Besides, if you think that's scummy, there are a bunch of slots who've blanket called a bunch of people town and did the same kind of change, yet I am scummy for it despite having a very good reason to think that and these slots are not (like you think T3 is town), what is the difference and how is what I'm doing any fake?
I'm trying to solve, voting me because you expected more is a bit of a joke considering a lot of slots are not even providing a quarter of what I posted this game
Okay, sure I'll take a detailed read. The mindset to what was scummy before hand as well if you wanted, but I'm not going to demand something I wouldn't bother doing myself.
I'm not pretending to have re read T3. That she difference. I care about the path you took, not where you landed. Me and T3 are basically joined at the hip at this point anyway.

Your argument here is I shouldn't read it as scummy because others have done it? Or that I should read it as scummy but I should also read them as scummy?

I also at no point said I'm voting you because I expect more.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:08 am

Post by VFP »

In post 714, nomnomnom wrote:I don't know why you think that me not posting an entire novel about what I got from my reread must mean that I haven't done so or that I'm faking it or whatever
This is scum trying to manipulate what I said.
I find it hard to believe town read my post as this. Scum fabrication at it's finest.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:12 am

Post by nomnomnom »

to me it just feels like you're voting me because I said I would gave the thread a reread, did so, and you think that me not explaining in detail why I think DW is less scummy than I first thought is scummy so it kind of implies you were expecting more out of me, correct?
My point is that you're applying different criterias to judge me calling someone town without explaining in detail why vs someone else doing so, I'm just pointing that out
pedit: that's clearly how I understand it though
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:23 am

Post by VFP »

I guess my super power kicked in then? Since I voted you before you said you wanted to re read.
I wouldn't care if you explained a short description in Wingdings... at least then you give something from pushing Dwlee, to soft town.
Remember though, you offered a detailed version, I only accepted.

You compare me practically not pushing T3 and deciding from a conversation directly to T3, to you voting, pushing and having Dwlee as scum. When you're voted up for it, you suddenly re read and just soft town. You were pushing Dwlee as scum, You changed from scum to town on the SAME posts Dwlee made. There's a huge difference.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:27 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I first thought DW could be scum because of how he handled his situation with peta and nero, got some tunnel vibes into peta + trying to pocket nero by asking him a bunch of questions since nero was/is the most adamant peta poster, I got that impression when he joined on Nero's weirdo logic to try and discredit me so I thought the slot was somewhat scummy and trying to strengthen his position in the game.
When rereading I saw that dw had some thoughts about other things in this game (some player movements, some reads, etc) so yeah, despite the insistence on going hard on peta there is content out there that points to town!dw. I thought a bit about the wider scope of this game and since this is a large where scum can easily cruise by (and I suspect that's what's happening) it's probably more likely that scums are trying to leverage the dw/peta situation (I believe peta is town too) and hide that way, which points to a bunch of different people, two of these people being T3 and std who have both voted there and whose isos, as I pointed out, are clearly fishy.
Does that answer your question?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 690, petapan wrote:i wouldn't say the posts he quoted are inherently towny in a vacuum but i don't think they're especially bad, at all, and in light of the body of work i don't have a problem with it. if all she'd done was those votes/reads i wouldn't be confidently townreading there, but the strength of the read from
other posts
means it doesn't matter that much.
What are the "other posts?" I quoted its entire ISO except for the mech related posts which I don't find alignment indicative.
i don't think switching from scumreading kyouko to voting anya after kyouko made a post explaining himself is scummy at all, and in fact explicitly dislike dwlee trying to frame it as bad in some way. it's like, someone thinks one thing > someone explains themself > they change their mind. that sequence is probably +town if anything
I typically like to see some sort of explanation for the change. Kyouko wasn't scumreading Anya I don't think (or at least wasn't voting her) so DGB saying "I believe you" and switching to Anya feels like it requires more explanation. Unvoting Kyouko, sure, I can understand that from what Kyouko posted, but why Anya?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 702, nomnomnom wrote:okay so upon rereading I think I scumlean towards T3 and STD the most
T3 hands out townreads very easily and yet does feel so much more reluctant calling anyone scum which feels like a big red flag to me.
STD feels like a slot posting for the sake of posting, I can see scum easily posting stuff like
In post 44, Save The Dragons wrote:what if you're shit at crumbing things

i can't believe i forgot to vote

VOTE: osuka
mostly only posts when mentioned, also feels really preemptive defense when vfp didn't say why he scumread him
the only post I think could indicate town!std is this one
In post 597, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

i like osuka for town

i like petapan for town

i like titus for town

i like nero cain for town
but again very little reasoning towards the votes, and the vote on Dunn feels like a safe non committal vote
I wish I could vote both slots, but I think std's iso is much more scummy
VOTE: std
Nom can you explain your feelings on the Kyo wagon? You had your vote on them, the things you originally scumread them for haven't changed or been rationalized by you or Kyo, you drop your vote to reread, and then you completely omit them from your follow-up
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:37 am

Post by VFP »

In post 719, nomnomnom wrote:I first thought DW could be scum because of how he handled his situation with peta and nero, got some tunnel vibes into peta + trying to pocket nero by asking him a bunch of questions since nero was/is the most adamant peta poster, I got that impression when he joined on Nero's weirdo logic to try and discredit me so I thought the slot was somewhat scummy and trying to strengthen his position in the game.
When rereading I saw that dw had some thoughts about other things in this game (some player movements, some reads, etc) so yeah, despite the insistence on going hard on peta there is content out there that points to town!dw. I thought a bit about the wider scope of this game and since this is a large where scum can easily cruise by (and I suspect that's what's happening) it's probably more likely that scums are trying to leverage the dw/peta situation (I believe peta is town too) and hide that way, which points to a bunch of different people, two of these people being T3 and std who have both voted there and whose isos, as I pointed out, are clearly fishy.
Not really. That wasn't really detailed but more so posting words together.
There's nothing in this other than you tunneled, you re read and saw you were wrong, scum is T3 / STD.
You also focused more on the scum read than the town read, when originally you implied a town read was the part to explain. Thus still makes your town read plus this reasoning to be fake.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:40 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 721, Dragon of the West wrote:Nom can you explain your feelings on the Kyo wagon? You had your vote on them, the things you originally scumread them for haven't changed or been rationalized by you or Kyo, you drop your vote to reread, and then you completely omit them from your follow-up
The scumread on the slot was because of the weird reaction to Anya's push, but there's a bunch of shit we don't know cuz it's hidden in a pt so I don't know. I don't think kyouko is town and still think the slot could easily be scum, it's just std and t3 struck me as way more scummy. I feel more confident voting there.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 722, VFP wrote:
In post 719, nomnomnom wrote:I first thought DW could be scum because of how he handled his situation with peta and nero, got some tunnel vibes into peta + trying to pocket nero by asking him a bunch of questions since nero was/is the most adamant peta poster, I got that impression when he joined on Nero's weirdo logic to try and discredit me so I thought the slot was somewhat scummy and trying to strengthen his position in the game.
Not really. That wasn't really detailed but more so posting words together.
There's nothing in this other than you tunneled, you re read and saw you were wrong, scum is T3 / STD.
You also focused more on the scum read than the town read, when originally you implied a town read was the part to explain. Thus still makes your town read plus this reasoning to be fake.
What does detail mean to you? Going post by post? I think that explains my reasoning well enough.
Yes I think I was wrong on DW, that's the whole point lol
I'm explaining my process which goes something like examining DW, concluding he could be town, re-examining the game with a larger scope and examining slots that way.
I don't know how you think any of that is fake, maybe I'm bad at explaining myself (which earns me a bunch of votes in every game I play) but I certainly am trying my best to solve and get my point across
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”