Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 816, Dwlee99 wrote:
@Mod: Can you put VFP in the first post as having replaced hugs?

Nero can you explain your last posts' reads like I don't believe in pre-flip associatives (ESRLIDBIPFA)?
right my bad
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.6
Petapan (3) :
Titus - Dragon of the West - osuka
nomnomnom (2) :
Rathe - VFP
Dwlee99 (2) :
Derek12 - Save The Dragons
Anya (2) :
DrippingGoofball - Petapan
Save The Dragons (2) :
nomnomnom - Dwlee99
Dragon of the West (2) :
ssbm_Kyouko -Anya
Osuka (1) :
Andresvmb
Titus (1) :
Nero Cain

Not voting (2) :
- Dunnstral - T3

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-12 01:56:28)
, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to turn someone into a corpse

announcements
Titus is V/LA

flavor
video number 797
summary - Comical Geography documentary about the contry of Hyrule
would recommend ? - we're gonna have some language issues there
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Derek12-saves a replace
Andresvmb-lurking and useless
Dunnstral-lurking and useless
nomnomnom-WTF posting and scummy
Titus-lurking and scummy
petapan-bad and scummy
Dragon of the West-a lil' scummy

I'd be ok lynching any of these slots

VOTE: petapan
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 795, Nero Cain wrote:
@nom
do you have any example of you refusing to post reads lists or talking about how you don't like to make them?
Really looking for me to find a needle in a haystack huh? :roll:
You can do your bit of work and see that, as I said, games where I posted readlists have been where I was scum, because as town I have a more stream of consciousness style (or had, I'm feeling a bit less chaotic mentally, therapy helps)
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 813, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 804, Rathe wrote:nero y r u saying so much about nomnom but u r not voting him
b/c im posting and playing and not worried about the days lynch yet.
In post 806, Rathe wrote:u go out of ur way to keep commenting about nomnom
im really not
In post 807, Rathe wrote:then u keep saying people are probably town but also could be scum
sorry that I don't know ppl alignments.

What do you actully think about the things I'm saying about nom?
In post 852, Nero Cain wrote:Derek12-saves a replace
Andresvmb-lurking and useless
Dunnstral-lurking and useless
nomnomnom-WTF posting and scummy
Titus-lurking and scummy
petapan-bad and scummy
Dragon of the West-a lil' scummy

I'd be ok lynching any of these slots

VOTE: petapan
you know what, I changed my mind
VOTE: Nero
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:16 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

there is no way, noooo way that you spend this much time as town going through every single one of my posts, arguing about very little technicalities and inconsequential wording, quality it as "WTF" and that I'm "full of shit", only to settle on peta afterwards, after saying that you're not "worried about the day lynch" (???), I refuse to believe it
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 847, Save The Dragons wrote:i originally like titus's posts but some recent things have bothered me
In post 848, petapan wrote:like what specifically
In post 849, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 636, Titus wrote:@STD, Are you trying to annoy me?
the phrasing bothered me i dunno how to put it but i don't understand why i got called out for my three posts in a row and then osuka posts
In post 661, osuka wrote:toniiiiiiight
In post 662, osuka wrote:im gonna have myself a real good time
In post 663, osuka wrote:i feel ali i I IIIIIVE
In post 664, osuka wrote:i'm gonna catch up here in a second, so
In post 665, osuka wrote:don't
In post 666, osuka wrote:stop
In post 667, osuka wrote:me
In post 668, osuka wrote:nooooow
and Titus doesn't bat an eye
I feel like that would be a much stronger argument if Titus didn't go immediately VLA after that so it could just be inactivity, but good observation
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 840, petapan wrote:nah this is fucking weasel shit dude
holy shit no.

I think it was pretty clear what I was asking.

In you said all the wagons were dead.

In I pointed out that you failed to join the wagons of two players that you think are "not especially towny"

but OMG

O

MUH

MITH

I used the s word and didn't use the particular nomenclature you used.

OMG THE HORROR!

It's not a misrep or anything b/c the whole point was that you failed to join the wagons you said you'd be willing to join.
In post 836, petapan wrote:you are just actively trying to twist everything i say
the fuck I am. You cried that all the wagons are dead when you are not helping to wagon build.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 855, nomnomnom wrote:there is no way, noooo way that you spend this much time as town going through every single one of my posts, arguing about very little technicalities and inconsequential wording, quality it as "WTF" and that I'm "full of shit", only to settle on peta afterwards, after saying that you're not "worried about the day lynch" (???), I refuse to believe it
there are 6 days to get a lynch and alot of people are barely playing and many to catch up and give content. I don't think its particularly important that we decide the lynch right now. Also, by joining the Peta wagon I was joining the largest wagon. Nothing says I have to vote you just b/c I'm posting about you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 847, Save The Dragons wrote:i originally like titus's posts but some recent things have bothered me
i meant why are you voting DW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like there's some scum motivation in trying to make this game stagnant and I think it's likely scum are posting less on purpose. And I think that peta sitting on a dead wagon would certainly help with a game being stagnant and I particularly hated .

I felt like his reaction was scummy b/c it's hypocritical to me to argue that the wagons are dead and he didn't know where to vote but failed to join the ssbm wagon and the emerging DOTW wagon. Yes, he finally gave some reasoning but I'm not sure why he reacted so violently at first.

It also seems odd that he had no problem vanity voting Anya but when the ssbm wagon was a think he claims he was hesitant.

Perhaps this is nooby arrogance and he can't handle any criticism at all.

is likely a scum post since its sheeping Rathe's reasoning (not that Rathe said he suspects me for it but nom thinks rathe will prob vote me)

[post=nom]nom[/post]

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

VOTE: nom

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:56 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Your entirety of your actions towards me have been nitpicking my wording, asking me ridiculous stuff (like trying to find a post in the thousand posts I have made across my games here to find a mention of something completely insignificant) to try and discredit me, playstyle based votes and ascribing all my reads and votes to "someone else did it first so it means you're scum"
That and ridiculous "what if" theories to confirm your confbiases without ever reconsidering once
So either you are being ridiculous town, or you're just scum, and the latter is just the simpler theory
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

And now you vote me knowing full well that the two posts I highlighted are scummy as hell and going back on your "my vote doesn't matter right now!!" and "I'm just voting the most popular wagon guise!!" all of a sudden
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:01 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Saying that I only voted you because "I think rathe would vote there" is completely nonsensical posting considering that Rathe is literally the leading vote on my wagon and thinks I am scum
Ridiculous moonlogic
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:02 am

Post by VFP »

Weekend stuff
I'll post later
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:09 am

Post by T3 »

nom and nero are tvt.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nero can you pick a different person from your list to vote? Not feeling this one.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 764, Anya wrote:i've lost all passion and energy i think i need a mafia break after this game

VOTE: dragon of the west sheeping my neighbour bc he's town with a good read or is bussing
This take makes no sense to me. You sheeping would mean you just blindly trust kyo's vote which would require them to be town...but then you say they might be bussing. Do you think they're town or not and if you think they might not be why are you so sure that scum!Kyo would only be bussing instead of voting someone they know is town?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 801, petapan wrote: yes, well, there is obvious incentive for scum to fake scumhunting in that situation. in a situation where neither are in a hood, claiming to be in a hood together is a terrible play because if one ever flips the other is doomed. it's not a gambit anyone realistically attempts
I'm fucking stupid I didn't think about how them being 'neighbor' would be shown in their role if either of them flipped. Still, since they're the only 2 in the hood they could both just be scum. I just hate everything about their interactions/explanations
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't want to think about the neighbors right now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 866, T3 wrote:nom and nero are tvt.
Nah, Nero is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:23 am

In post 870, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't want to think about the neighbors right now.
Well I do because they are both scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Traitor traitor again? Or is it scum traitor or is it scum scum? Which you liking the best?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:28 am

VOTE:
In post 869, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 801, petapan wrote: yes, well, there is obvious incentive for scum to fake scumhunting in that situation. in a situation where neither are in a hood, claiming to be in a hood together is a terrible play because if one ever flips the other is doomed. it's not a gambit anyone realistically attempts
I'm fucking stupid I didn't think about how them being 'neighbor' would be shown in their role if either of them flipped. Still, since they're the only 2 in the hood they could both just be scum. I just hate everything about their interactions/explanations
That's the site meta these days, it's probably some amti-town landmine from the mod.

But neither look town.

Especially given how quickly in the game Anya started to flex being a neighbor and making a huge theatrical production of it.

That REEKS of scum neighbors so bad.

VOTE: Anya

This slot needs to be cleansed with a flame thrower.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”