Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 862, nomnomnom wrote:Your entirety of your actions towards me have been nitpicking my wording, asking me ridiculous stuff (like trying to find a post in the thousand posts I have made across my games here to find a mention of something completely insignificant)
its scumhunting. I mean, I asked you for a reads list, you said no. You've made it an issue that you don't do reads lists. I mean I guess it's fair to argue that it's on me to prove or disprove whether this is true or not but saying that its ridiculous that I want to see proof of something you say you do as town is lol.
In post 862, nomnomnom wrote:So either you are being ridiculous town, or you're just scum, and the latter is just the simpler theory
ACCTULLY
, Occams says that I'm just ridiculous town b/c there's more town in a mafia game and thus it is the simplest answer. You can't even get that right.
In post 864, nomnomnom wrote:Ridiculous moonlogic
say hello to Titus in your PT
In post 867, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero can you pick a different person from your list to vote? Not feeling this one.
remind me of the reads we share.

In post 871, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 866, T3 wrote:nom and nero are tvt.
Nah, Nero is scum.
I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER NOMS SQUAKING!

In post 877, Dragon of the West wrote:Confused by:
Nero
what confuses you?

In post 892, Andresvmb wrote:Nomnomnom is Town. If anybody tries to execute there, they’re Scum. Just so we’re clear.
Why do you think nom is town without reading?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

I'm going to move to Nero or anya most likely. I've marginally kept up but not to the point where I'd like.

Nero claiming I'm lurking while I am vla leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Anya hasn't done much since the hood revelation and I'm not seeing what they get from it.

I think nom, std and dotw are town.

Not liking how there's no big wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, I was accusing you of being lurky b4 you went v/la
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

Based on what? I have a pretty healthy number of posts with content. Your issues with me started the moment I expressed paranoia on you. I don't think you're presenting your attacks in good faith on me. That leaves bias or scum.

Why should I vote anya here? I'm not voting nom.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 903, Titus wrote:Based on what?
based on not replying to specific posts that I felt like you'd reply to.

but the point here is that I accused you of lurking b4 you went v/la and now you are trying to claim that I accused you ONLY when you went v/la

Why do you
HAVE
to vote Anya or I? You come back from v/la (i guess?) and you sideline your vote to the two wagons with the most momentum at this point. I think that's a scum move.

And you've already set yourself up for my town flip. "oh Nero was just bias.", she says day 2.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:09 am

Post by petapan »

In post 901, Titus wrote:Nero claiming I'm lurking while I am vla leaves a sour taste in my mouth
this is what he does, it's so ridiculously dishonest
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 656, Nero Cain wrote:I just think she's lurky as scum.
In post 734, Titus wrote:
VLA until Monday
:wink:

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Nero
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

Which posts did I miss? I'm sure I missed something. That's fair.

I want to vote you or anya because I am not townreading you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y aren't you townreading me?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 909, Nero Cain wrote:y aren't you townreading me?
Your reaction to my paranoia.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

@Dwlee "hoods are great to claim because they probably have scum"

I guess you're right since they're both scum
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:29 am

In post 892, Andresvmb wrote:Nomnomnom is Town. If anybody tries to execute there, they’re Scum. Just so we’re clear.
I agree.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DGB if you think anya/ssbm are scum together what do you think of peta saying that's unlikely?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:32 am

I am keeping my vote on Anya for healthy competition but I will vote Nero gladly.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:32 am

In post 914, Nero Cain wrote:DGB if you think anya/ssbm are scum together what do you think of peta saying that's unlikely?
Peta is entitled to his opinion, you manipulative little scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I felt like you would have responded to these
In post 610, Nero Cain wrote:For my part I felt like nom not wanting to be really involved in the DW/peta/nero argument was kinda scummy like scum not wanting to be involved which is funny that he was accusing Rathe of the same thing. I mean, certainly, no one has to have any original thought all the time but I was less than impressed with the scum read on someone that several ppl had already called out and I think that's something scum could easily do. Also, I just think the whole "oh Peta/DW are just being voted b/c they are loud" doesn't mesh with reality I think.

I don't like that he made a big deal about wanting t3 and DW to vote Rathe and I feel like it just went nowhere.
In post 462, nomnomnom wrote:It's not like I asked any of those people to vote Rathe either
I feel like this is a lie by omission. Like true, he never outright asked T3 and DW to vote Rathe but he very clearly implied that he wanted them to. And like Rathe was DW's scum read too. Did he honestly think that no one would switch?

I think his "scumhunting" is limited and that always worries me. I felt like him being hardheaded and difficult to get reads from was pretty bad.

and the constrain and snarky attitude just pisses me off.
In post 536, Nero Cain wrote:Titus thinks I always scum read her and never agree with her. TBF she has been scum in a large # of our games and I think her scumhunting can be...moonlogic. So when Titus tried to play up the "we never agree! card it made me go :igmeou: I think she actully did that in one game where she was scum.
and just in general I felt like your posting was directionless, asking questions and not doing much of anything b4 going v/la.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DGB is the de facto 5th scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 910, Titus wrote:Your reaction to my paranoia.
how convenient that you never called me scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How am I being manipulative, DGB?

Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

@peta - forgot to mention me not liking how fast you strongly townread DGB but we've already talked about this in circles

- this seemed disingenuous. you had to have known most of the votes you were referring to weren't of substance

- It really seems like your argument here was predicated on the idea that Dwlee must be scum because he made an 'easy' argument...which is just a weird jump to me. or you're thinking that the DGB vs Dwlee convo had to be TvS? which again I don't like that assumption

- gonna be honest, I remembered this post very differently in my head before re-reading it. I thought I remembered you linking that game...not just mentioning a game you already linked. And I remembered the tone being different. Not sure it makes a difference overall, but me thinking this specific post was scummy might have been a bit of confbias because on re-read I don't see it

- idk...I think this is a convenient answer of how you immediately 'knew' where DGB was coming from but I don't know if it's fully believable. this explanation alone isn't scummy though. And this is what's going to keep getting re-hashed like in

Your interactions with kyo and posts where you've mentioned them have just seemed strange to me. like it hasn't seemed to me like either of you put your heart into it. especially for someone you've said you're unsure of. I would've expected a lot more inquisitiveness from you, based on how you've been pushing other players:

- you asked me specifically about any reads I had because I was focusing on you too much so I gave you . the only thing you responded to my read list with was your response to my scum read of you.

- can you explain your reads on why anya is scummier than kyouko. You've said it a couple times but I haven't seen you say why

- you don't find it strange that something in the pt magically happened and the anya/kyo thing evaporated?

also, you gave me a hard time for focusing on you so much. and then are like "wait a sec, focus on me again and re-explain your read on me" which I don't know if it's totally scummy, but man it's annoying
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

@nero
I think you've made A LOT of posts to sift through and I'm not going to pick through your ISO rn, but some of your posts seem like good logic and others really seem like nitpicking/twisting people's intentions. It's hard for me to tell if that's just you scumhunting or actually trying to just muddy the waters everywhere
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 912, DrippingGoofball wrote:@Dwlee "hoods are great to claim because they probably have scum"

I guess you're right since they're both scum
You can just say you agree with me that it's best for town to claim the hood now, y'know.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz*

I'm not really sure what you want me to say here but I'm town. In a game this lurky I could have just sat there and done the same and lurked but I'm posting and being active. If you read my games I often am told to have some questionable logic so I'm a mixed bag of sorts.

There's at least one scum on my wagon (Titus) so unless you think she's bussing me then I'm town. Nom and Peta are some shade of bad/scummy. There's a risk when you call people scum and that's that they vote you and its not entirely impossible that peta/nom are just sore that I've not liked their posts and think they are scummy.

I wouldn't put it past DGB to tunnel me as scum but I think DGB often tunnels me as town.

dunno how I feel about rathe. the sheeping thing was kinda bad and the vote on me is dumb.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”