Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:48 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1047, Nero Cain wrote:what am I nitpicking and why is it scummy?
You're nitpicking on a bunch of completely irrelevant things, notably things that are completely ludicrous in nature like "prove me you ever said in a town game you don't like making reads lists" when the argument was that I don't like them and that the only times I remember making them is when I was scum and first joined the site. From these nitpicks you just push them as me being scum.
The scummy part of that not being the nitpicking part in itself, but doing that to try and discredit all my positions (including posts like me being scum somehow copying other people's votes and reads just because they have similar reasoning), and then having a completely nonsensical vote reasoning on top of that. It just feels to me you're looking more to nitpick, argue about irrelevant stuff and discredit people moreso than actual scumhunting, which is why you're scum.
Your instant reaction that was to vote me immediately after I pointed this out is also just the scummiest thing.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:48 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1044, nomnomnom wrote:You asked me what's changed, so I provided the post where I changed my opinion and the reasoning for it. The misrep was going on much before, but in itself is not scum indicative.
What's scum indicative is doing a whole bunch of misrep to discredit posters then doing this with your vote.
pedit: "nitpicking wording" would be a valid way to put it, the misrep element is when you nitpick wording and putting words and intents that are not there instead of what I said back then
Oh, it was more of a rhetorical question that part. Basically, Nero is being pushed for something that I'd expect to be pushed for earlier if genuine town. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that everyone is just scummy voting Nero, or that all of scum are... But it seems that this wagon has built quite easily now and no doubt there's scum influence with it.

Can you clarify the mis rep parts for me though. Again I'm pretty dumb so I need a lot of patience here.

Nitpicking is different to mis rep though. Let me explain.
Nit picking would be along the lines of "you said we not me!"
Mis rep would be me saying you claimed we, rather than me. When in fact you didn't.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:49 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1046, DrippingGoofball wrote:Maybe players are "echoing" each other because their arguments are more convincing than trolling scum.
I'm not convinced, but I'm also open to listen to you as well here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:51 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1051, VFP wrote:
In post 1044, nomnomnom wrote:You asked me what's changed, so I provided the post where I changed my opinion and the reasoning for it. The misrep was going on much before, but in itself is not scum indicative.
What's scum indicative is doing a whole bunch of misrep to discredit posters then doing this with your vote.
pedit: "nitpicking wording" would be a valid way to put it, the misrep element is when you nitpick wording and putting words and intents that are not there instead of what I said back then
Oh, it was more of a rhetorical question that part. Basically, Nero is being pushed for something that I'd expect to be pushed for earlier if genuine town. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that everyone is just scummy voting Nero, or that all of scum are... But it seems that this wagon has built quite easily now and no doubt there's scum influence with it.

Can you clarify the mis rep parts for me though. Again I'm pretty dumb so I need a lot of patience here.

Nitpicking is different to mis rep though. Let me explain.
Nit picking would be along the lines of "you said we not me!"
Mis rep would be me saying you claimed we, rather than me. When in fact you didn't.
Damn we even nitpicking word meaning now :P
But on a more serious note, if you think there's scum influence on this wagon, then where is it? Why do you think there must be scum on this wagon?
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1038, nomnomnom wrote:You think it isn't but in your world, dbg, peta and me are scums so that's basically what's going on.
eh.....

I have no regrets. I think you and petas posting was really bad and seems scummy to me. The thing about the misrep is two-fold. One just by saying it's a misrep doesn't mean it is a misrep. two, scum that that doesn't like the arguments against them could just argue they are being misrepped when they aren't. the two are mutually exclusive and not everyone that cries misrep is necessarily scum.

I don't necessarily agree with DGB and Andre that you "sound like irritated town" though I guess it is possible and the scum like DGB and Titus are using your and petas tears to lubricate my mislynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Easy wagons often have bus'ing scum, I'll never slam the brakes on a wagon due to speed.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1055, DrippingGoofball wrote:Easy wagons often have bus'ing scum, I'll never slam the brakes on a wagon due to speed.
big I'm scum that knows scum is on this wagon vibes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:55 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1053, nomnomnom wrote:Damn we even nitpicking word meaning now
But on a more serious note, if you think there's scum influence on this wagon, then where is it? Why do you think there must be scum on this wagon?
I'm not fully satisfied where yet. Maybe Titus.
I don't think it's DGB though even if the vote was terrible.

Because this is a poor wagon if only town influenced for reasons that can't even be provided to me.

So to clarify, Nero isn't scum for mis repping anything?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:57 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1056, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1055, DrippingGoofball wrote:Easy wagons often have bus'ing scum, I'll never slam the brakes on a wagon due to speed.
big I'm scum that knows scum is on this wagon vibes
And people are asking for examples of misreps :roll:

I made a general statement... and there's almost always scum on big enough wagons...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

If you want a clear example of misrep you can look at Nero's whole debacle at my entry post where I wanted to push rathe and said that I saw multiple people wanting to vote there as well and saying that I also wanted to see if these people would push, into a whole argument about me somehow manipulating the entire game into not voting peta and pushing dw as scum
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

DGB giving me big "please send me flying into the sun" energy right now.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

omg I had a different interpretation I must be misrepping :lol:

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:00 am

Post by nomnomnom »

you can call it whatever you want honey it makes no difference to me
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ewww don't call my honey

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:04 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1059, nomnomnom wrote:If you want a clear example of misrep you can look at Nero's whole debacle at my entry post where I wanted to push rathe and said that I saw multiple people wanting to vote there as well and saying that I also wanted to see if these people would push, into a whole argument about me somehow manipulating the entire game into not voting peta and pushing dw as scum
Again, I'm pretty stupid, can you hold my hand and point me to where?
If I agree with the mis rep, I'll vote with you. Just to give you motivation here.

What I re call from the argument.
You tell Dwlee to vote Raithe
Dwlee does
You are pleased or along those lines
You say Dwlee is dipping
Nero says that's naughty

This is purely what I recall when I read it last week, so I may be mis repping at times.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:05 am

Post by VFP »

In post 1063, Nero Cain wrote:ewww don't call my honey
Marmalade
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1064, VFP wrote:If I agree with the mis rep, I'll vote with you. Just to give you motivation here.
Image Image Image
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:07 am

Post by VFP »

So just as I expected, you have nothing.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I have never played with VFP can someone tell me if he makes this kind of outrageously scummy post as town
pedit: LOL
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

That was very strange.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:10 am

Post by VFP »

You can play it off as you like but I just gave you about 5 opportunities to back up your Nero scum case that you are pushing as available. You have not backed it up.

When I have you backed into a corner you just go with "This is scummy".

Everyone else, remind me why Nom is only on 1 vote?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1069, Dwlee99 wrote:That was very strange.
what was?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1064, VFP wrote:If I agree with the mis rep, I'll vote with you. Just to give you motivation here.
I find this sort of thing strange @nero
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:14 am

Post by nomnomnom »

You've literally offered to not only change your vote to nero which you think is town, but also vote WITH ME, a player you scumread, on a wagon you said you think has scum influence.
This is some hard openwolfing trip you have here my dude, not even mentioning the fact that examples are being provided to you from multiple slots lol
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: VFP
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”