nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

This is what I mean by "the Moongrass x Hydra interaction feels off" it feels like you're spending your time making a case about nancy and yet you still don't scumread the hydra and you mentioned at the very beginning it was because stumps not thinking the hydra was scum
To me it reeks of scum who doesn't want to go against the hydra theory and shifting their whole play accordingly
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1175, nomnomnom wrote:This is what I mean by "the Moongrass x Hydra interaction feels off" it feels like you're spending your time making a case about nancy and yet you still don't scumread the hydra and you mentioned at the very beginning it was because stumps not thinking the hydra was scum
To me it reeks of scum who doesn't want to go against the hydra theory and shifting their whole play accordingly
I never stopped scumreading Fey hydra, but I give space in situations where I feel trigger happy, particularly in games where two stumps are advocating a wait and see approach. And I'm not ashamed of taking confirmed town reads into account when I'm not impartial due to history with Nancy.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Moongrass »

I still think they're scum but I'll wait and see and solve around them for what good that does me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

The point still is that you say all this stuff and yet you point at 3 other people being scum.
I don't buy that as a town mindset. You come off as scum appeasing stumps.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

What does "giving space" mean to you by the way? Because I hardly see "not voting yet still pushing the slot as scum in the majority of your posts" as giving any space at all.
There's just something off in that whole train of thought.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by Moongrass »

It means not interacting with them directly which I haven't for some time. Like I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads, but it's actually easier to play as a team instead of some delusional scum hunting god flying solo. A lot of what I do won't ever be acknowledged and I've made peace with that long ago.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1151, northsidegal wrote:gosh you guys post way too much

reads as of page 40:
{nsg, norwee, dgb}
{jjh}
{mastina, moon, nancy, NM}
{gamma}
{nk15, FMFT, cyrus, titus, house} - null
{nom}

keep in mind this is a relative list not an absolute one
Talk about the nom read?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1180, Moongrass wrote:It means not interacting with them directly which I haven't for some time. Like I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads, but it's actually easier to play as a team instead of some delusional scum hunting god flying solo. A lot of what I do won't ever be acknowledged and I've made peace with that long ago.
1. That is a lie, you've made the "giving space" post very early on in your iso but still interacted and wrote a case about the hydra being scum in the meantime
2. The "I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads" is highly not necessary and comes off as discrediting a very valid point
3. So your whole argument is that you want to play as a team so I assume this means that you are basically saying you are more or less trying to follow the stumps in their assessments. While that is a fair assessment, I don't buy that, as town:
>You basically give up your nancy push because of that
>You change your gamma read from town to scum because of that (because I assume this is what it is, considering you confidently say you townread gamma early on, then for no reason include him in your hypothetical scumteam, and the only explanation I see that could justify that is norwee saying he thinks the slot is scummy)
That last self-defeating line also doesn't strike me as town at all and feels more like trying to sell to me a town mindset that doesn't exist.
I feel pretty confident that you're scum here. None of this makes sense.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79367&user_select%5B%5D=32571

I just looked up this game where I rolled scum with nom and even with the post restriction, I think he is putting more thought into his reads here.
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I consider that game an outlier because I lost interest in the game rather quickly because of the massive amount of hydra posts so I would take anything you read in that game with a grain of salt if you were to metadive me :P
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Also I would very much appreciate if you guys could sign your posts if possible!
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Ok you've made your case and I'm not going to refute anything, even though I think you're misrepping me, because it's just going to go in a massive circle jerk of "you scum, no you."
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1186, Moongrass wrote:Ok you've made your case and I'm not going to refute anything, even though I think you're misrepping me, because it's just going to go in a massive circle jerk of "you scum, no you."
I think it won't devolve into that considering you don't even have a case on me!
I think you would be scared to delve into this argument because you don't have an explanation for some things I pointed out, even if we ignore this whole point I made about your interaction with nancy being off, there are still things like your shifting Gamma read that makes absolutely no sense, would make sense you would try to avoid that discussion :]
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:24 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Yeah, no thanks. So did Nancy put you up to this?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Listen I had no choice, she sent a group of hoodlums to my house threatening to break everything if I didn't make a case on you all the while going on a monologue about enacting revenge on the players in this game because we didn't vote her slot to be stumped
I had no choice but to accurately point all of this out :(
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:50 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Ok, so for arguments sake say I'm scum. What are your other reads at this point?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1182, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1180, Moongrass wrote:It means not interacting with them directly which I haven't for some time. Like I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads, but it's actually easier to play as a team instead of some delusional scum hunting god flying solo. A lot of what I do won't ever be acknowledged and I've made peace with that long ago.
1. That is a lie, you've made the "giving space" post very early on in your iso but still interacted and wrote a case about the hydra being scum in the meantime
2. The "I know it's next level play to you to actually take into account other people's reads" is highly not necessary and comes off as discrediting a very valid point
3. So your whole argument is that you want to play as a team so I assume this means that you are basically saying you are more or less trying to follow the stumps in their assessments. While that is a fair assessment, I don't buy that, as town:
>You change your gamma read from town to scum because of that (because I assume this is what it is, considering you confidently say you townread gamma early on, then for no reason include him in your hypothetical scumteam, and the only explanation I see that could justify that is norwee saying he thinks the slot is scummy)
That last self-defeating line also doesn't strike me as town at all and feels more like trying to sell to me a town mindset that doesn't exist.
This is a pretty accurate statement.
In post 1188, Moongrass wrote:Yeah, no thanks. So did Nancy put you up to this?
This post gives me a very bad feeling.
In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:I have had significant pushes on the play of House (although this was primarily to get us out of RVS), Mia (specifically the koba head), and you. You have gone to lengths to ignore or dismiss these because they don't fit your narrative. I'm pretty sure these are the main areas of content that everybody else in the game is using to place me- so I'm fairly sure the only reason you aren't finding content there is because you don't want to.
Yep.
Scumteam is Moongrass + Cyrus + Mia/FMFT
VOTE: Moongrass
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What made you say this statement?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
What made you say this statement?
A few reactions I'm looking for.

I assume Nancy thinks I'm an easy mislynch based on what happened in game show.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Why am I not surprised by the NK vote? Gamma next right.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1189, nomnomnom wrote:Listen I had no choice, she sent a group of hoodlums to my house threatening to break everything if I didn't make a case on you all the while going on a monologue about enacting revenge on the players in this game because we didn't vote her slot to be stumped
I had no choice but to accurately point all of this out :(
I know this is sarcasm but it's not fluff, implicit in this post is how aware of the gamestate nom actually is. I don't think it's unreasonable for her to have reads other than moongrass scum.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by Moongrass »

...sorry majorly got pronoun wrong. Replace all with he.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I think I like N_M, House and jjh for town right now.
Cyrus as I stated could go either way, he's just a very unorthodox player.
I've got some pings towards mastina early on, not because of the early list like other players stated, but it's gut and she feels different from the MBOS game we played together. Feels a bit less impassioned in this game than in the other one, although I'm unsure because of a few factors that could influence that kind of thing.
Also, again, I don't understand where that gamma scumread comes from.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1191, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1182, nomnomnom wrote:
This is a pretty accurate statement.
This post gives me a very bad feeling.
In post 1168, jjh927 wrote:I have had significant pushes on the play of House (although this was primarily to get us out of RVS), Mia (specifically the koba head), and you. You have gone to lengths to ignore or dismiss these because they don't fit your narrative. I'm pretty sure these are the main areas of content that everybody else in the game is using to place me- so I'm fairly sure the only reason you aren't finding content there is because you don't want to.
Yep.
Scumteam is Moongrass + Cyrus + Mia/FMFT
VOTE: Moongrass
You're saying that Moongrass and the hydra are scum together? So you believe that their heavy talk in thread is scum theater?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Moongrass »

I like mastina because all her reads and progressions vibe with what I'm seeing, or at the very least I can see how she got there even without the working.
I don't know why NM is voting JJH unless he's seeing a TvS in hydra vs JJH...fine with him being left out of D1 lim pool today. I agree with your townreads otherwise.

Gamma started strong but now he's blending so much I'm becoming suspicious. My reads are still evolving and will continue to do so until the hammer falls, so consider my proposed scumteam a draft I use as a tool rather than an all-in on a solve.

What are your thoughts on the hydra aside from their interactions with me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”