Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Okay, that was some interesting catching up

I'm gonna start isoing people
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by northsidegal »

you know what, just don't bother responding norwee, i'm done. just forget it.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1951, northsidegal wrote:you know what, just don't bother responding norwee, i'm done. just forget it.
Ok.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fey’s hydra dissonance pings as very townie. And Nancy’s comments has really pinged me as townie with how they’re evaluating their own reads and seeming paranoid about their current solves.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

this stump dissonance is legitimately pissing me off atp
I half think one of you bowing out would be beneficial atp because I don't think you to are going to ever actually work together here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

NK15 just quoting a post and saying "maybe Fey scum" is sooo bad but idk if it’s town or scum bad considering they just always play weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote:this stump dissonance is legitimately pissing me off atp
I half think one of you bowing out would be beneficial atp because I don't think you to are going to ever actually work together here
Would it help if we ignore each other for a while and just solve independently?

- Bunno
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Before I do that- if you'll take self meta I'm usually just self aware of how I am playing

My scumgame is far better at manipulation than deception- my focus is on changing the gamestate rather than getting people to TR me. Vengeful ghosts, the game that people mention when they think of my scumgame, is an oddity in that the good part of the scumgame was when I was confscum in the dead thread wifoming my ass off away from a guaranteed scum loss. That's not an example of me getting people to TR me, although I think I played a moderately active game there while I lived.

There is a single game where I have played an active game, but my activity burnt out after day 1 because I can't uphold enthusiasm as easily for scumgames. I was a recruitable traitor and wanted recruiting early on, so after I got recruited in N1 because I played like I do to get NKed early, my goal was finishee and I just fizzled. I'll find that for you
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1954, Gamma Emerald wrote:this stump dissonance is legitimately pissing me off atp
i'm thinking about it. you'll know in the morning.

things fall apart
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You say you don't like the dissonance but saying "one of you should bow out" could literally only cause more dissonance
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think you should leave the game NSG, for all it’s worth.
But that’s up to you what you choose to do.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1956, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Would it help if we ignore each other for a while and just solve independently?
that might be nice, but imo it would be best if you cooperated
I guess try the independent sorting thing and see where it gets you since bowing out can't be undone
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1959, jjh927 wrote:
You say you don't like the dissonance but saying "one of you should bow out" could literally only cause more dissonance
I'm basically saying the stumpfighting is my problem
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1957, jjh927 wrote:There is a single game where I have played an active game, but my activity burnt out after day 1 because I can't uphold enthusiasm as easily for scumgames. I was a recruitable traitor and wanted recruiting early on, so after I got recruited in N1 because I played like I do to get NKed early, my goal was finishee and I just fizzled. I'll find that for you
Please do.

- Bunno
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Here we go

While playing a scumgame that was an incredible approximation of my towngame, I did in fact post this;

Krazy's Anime Upick (Game Over)
jjh927 wrote:Also more confused that Alisae is misreading my towngame
Please don't neglect that this game was 2 years ago, I managed to keep up the play for a single day phase, and it is the only game I have played accurately to my town meta as scum for any real length of time. I would like to pull it off one day, but if you want the easy answer for my activity it's that I was starving for a good towngame after rolling scum in happy face mafia
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually NSG, please don’t even consider what Gamma said.
I don’t want to be responsible for inadvertedly tossing you out of the game if it turns out you might even have 10 times better reads than me. Lmao.

- Bunno
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Titus

Kinda want to try something completely different
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by northsidegal »

this has nothing to do with reads. i hate my reads this game. they're nothing at all worth talking about, defending, or elaborating on. i hate being in this game. signing up for it was a mistake, and now getting out of it would be a disservice to everyone else.

things fall apart
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Matbe just eliminate NK15

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1967, northsidegal wrote:this has nothing to do with reads. i hate my reads this game. they're nothing at all worth talking about, defending, or elaborating on. i hate being in this game. signing up for it was a mistake, and now getting out of it would be a disservice to everyone else.
Sorry for making you feel this way. I can be too harsh sometimes.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

can a stump get replaced in a game like this?
In past games with designated stumps the purpose was it to be X person, but this game the stumps were decided by a vote, as such it's possible they could be allowed to replace out
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think this thread mood gives away that scum could just be someone obvious so i would probably be just fine with an NK15 elimination today since they look pretty bad and i doubt they will improve much.

- Bunno
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by House »

In post 1944, Gamma Emerald wrote:Part of me feels like I could have done more on that but knowing myself the sooner I got that done the better
Honestly, I had no idea I was the one being called "the ex-friend", or that Moon was an alt.

Although my knee jerk reaction to your wall is to returnto voting Moon, their posting could also come from town depending on who their main is as well.

The one person who I most heavily suspect, I would be surprised if they ever actually considered me a friend because we didn't know each other that long, but I would be hard-pressed to call them scum over those posts... but idk if that's even who it is.

Frustrating.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Scum's in Titus, NM, FMFT, NK15

I think everyone else is town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tried and trusted, "lim scummy slot, if they not scum. Re-evaluate" strategy.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”