Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 920, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Can anyone give me links to games to where A50 and Bambi Jay do shit like this as scum or town?
Literally 50% of ANY RANDOM GAMES you pick for either of us (including our known alts) :lol:

Off the top of my head I did it to Pooky in a recent game (and he did flip Scum, although it was by mistake since he was Traitor and was shot by his own p) :lol:

@Boxxy: Your persistence on "policy eliminations" even though it's D2, and your investigation target simply don't make me happy about you. Let's add that you weren't even on cyrus, and the ONE THING that's holding me from voting you is the fact we have no other PR flips/claims. As soon as a PR does flip I will reevaluate based on the type of power they have (and whether they're gated or not).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:21 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Salsabil was being pushed as scum as well yesterday.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 921, nomnomnom wrote:I refuse to believe he doesn't check me here.
+1

Can't argue against this one

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm wondering if scum were somehow informed of the existence of the psychologist making boxxy think to claim detective or maybe I'm overthinking it
I prefer they, thanks :)
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:24 am

Post by boxxy »

In post 921, nomnomnom wrote:he hasn't checked Dwlee either which he opened with a vote on him today.
Obviously if I don't get a guilty on who I check I won't push them, so whoever I do push I either got guilty on or didn't check. This is a nonsensical statement disguised as a gotcha.
In post 921, nomnomnom wrote: I refuse to believe he doesn't check me here.
Believe what you want, when cyrus flipped scum I thought you were town so I didn't check you. When bambi fakeclaimed you guilty then I went with it, because why would I not?

Tell you what, kill me and if I flip town we kill you next, deal?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I think scum must be logically be in between boxxy, sean and Salsabil.
I triple checked Kyouko's iso and there doesn't seem to be any obvious crumb so the only sensible reason that kyouko dies here is because kyouko established some kind of threat to the scum team.
Sean also immediately tried to push boxxy today so it's entirely possible that boxxy is town and sean has killed Kyouko for the double threat of not only being scumread by him, but also because they happened to think boxxy was town.
That's what I think so far, so I need to do a deep dive.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I'm the only one who read day 1 And townread him for it I guess. Maybe cuz I wasn't involved at all. I disagree with his check too but his reasoning makes sense. You all haven't really given him too much of a chance.

I personally like how sure he was here:
In post 848, boxxy wrote:Trying to fake powertown duo was a bold strat I'll give you that. If Bambi didn't get lucky it might have even worked.

But this complete reversal from reckless wagon pushing to all caution "I don't trust bambi yet," without even acknowledging that its guaranteed scum kill over 2 days might as well be a scumclaim.
Frankly I think I tricked him enough to reveal his true personality and I townread that. It doesn't sound like an evil mastermind laughing. Sounds more like an Ex Girlfriend getting vindication.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:27 am

In post 930, nomnomnom wrote:Sean also immediately tried to push boxxy today so it's entirely possible that boxxy is town and sean has killed Kyouko for the double threat of not only being scumread by him, but also because they happened to think boxxy was town.
Entirely possibly, but I have a townread on Sean. I also think Cyrus egging Sean vs Monkey on was clear evidence that Sean is town.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:28 am

Post by boxxy »

In post 930, nomnomnom wrote:I think scum must be logically be in between boxxy, sean and Salsabil.
I triple checked Kyouko's iso and there doesn't seem to be any obvious crumb so the only sensible reason that kyouko dies here is because kyouko established some kind of threat to the scum team.
Sean also immediately tried to push boxxy today so it's entirely possible that boxxy is town and sean has killed Kyouko for the double threat of not only being scumread by him, but also because they happened to think boxxy was town.
That doesn't make sense, If sean is scum, and I'm town and sean kills kyouko I wouldn't have gotten a "sean has not killed anyone" result last night.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:28 am

Post by boxxy »

AFK for the next many hours

UNVOTE:
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:31 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 933, boxxy wrote:
In post 930, nomnomnom wrote:I think scum must be logically be in between boxxy, sean and Salsabil.
That doesn't make sense, If sean is scum, and I'm town and sean kills kyouko I wouldn't have gotten a "sean has not killed anyone" result last night.
You don't have a hard clear on Sean it's entirely possible he was not the scum performing the nightkill.
That might be a very likely possibility if sean happens to be a scum!pr because this game is not multitasking by default.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:32 am

Post by nomnomnom »

UNVOTE:
Give me time to check a few things first, I think I need to do a deep dive of this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 930, nomnomnom wrote:I triple checked Kyouko's iso and there doesn't seem to be any obvious crumb
WIDEN YOUR VIEWS. ssbm was as confident as I that boxxy was Town, and if that lead you to deduce I am a PR it might have lead someone else to think ssbm was that PR.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

So I'll say this beforehand: another reason why i think there could be scum in Sean/Salsabil is because I know for a fact that scum!cyrus actually has a tendency to hard distance with his partners and initiate a lot of discussions with them.
That was his defining trait in a game where he was eliminated day 1 for being very obviously scum.
viewtopic.php?p=11165856&user_select%5B ... #p11165856
He has talked A LOT that way to sean and salsabil so this makes me think that these two slots could be scum. Potentially both of them. This is not something to ignore, I tend to have a strong meta on Cyrus.
I have to remind town that the first reason I suspected Cyrus is because of this weird interaction with Sean
In post 143, cyrus62 wrote:Dwlee99 is more null then town to me.
predit means they went to post but then got stoped half way though

predit. sean wanted reads super badly so im throwing out there and will change them as i see fit.
The change of read from him on Sean was also very weird, you might chalk it to "scums pretend and it doesn't mean anything about sean" but Cyrus has a meta where he tends to distance hardcore early on and it fits that narrative.
So I think perhaps we should lynch in Sean and Salsabil. I'll do a deep dive of Salsabil because I have Sean's posts a bit fresher in my mind.
pedit: Possibly, but I think NKA could also be much simpler than that. It's WIFOM but my intuition tells me kyouko was not killed because of a PR threat.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

On a side note:

@Bambi: THANK YOU for replacing into this game. You certainly did lighten things up. :lol:

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:42 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I think it also makes a lot less sense to consider Kyouko was a NK because he represented a PR threat because boxxy claimed a very real PR that can get guilties. I think if scums killed with the intent of eliminating PR threats, then they would have killed town!boxxy. That's one of the reason why boxxy might be scum here and why I think it's still very likely.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:46 am

Kerset said he got NKA out of Night 1 and reads boxxy as town despite boxxy's survival. I do not understand why. I agree that boxxy being alive today leads to an increased chance that boxxy is scum from NKA.

I think Salsabil vs boxxy is TvS, so that takes care of itself.
This might imply that Sean should flip first, but I townread the guy.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 939, Almost50 wrote:On a side note:

@Bambi: THANK YOU for replacing into this game. You certainly did lighten things up. :lol:
It's what I do best. Plus it was a short day 1 and I didn't wanna wait in the queue too long.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 916, Almost50 wrote:
In post 904, Seanzie wrote:
In post 896, Almost50 wrote:
In post 892, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I'm not even a vig nor do I have the ability to kill anyone.
Say it ain't so! :lol:

Alright, alright.. I will also retract my "guilty". As I said, I am NOVICE. I couldn't have acted on N1. DUH!
Please immediately answer my questions from my earlier post . I will do the ISOs you asked, but I want to get a read on YOU, and the way I will do that is by seeing how you explain yourself.
You want me to respond to..

Spoiler:
Subject: Misery Mo The Revelation
gslamm wrote:Player / Role
----------------------
Quailman - Nurse (Back up Doc): Made a choice every night, but no effect
d8p - Traveling Salesman (Townie): Tried to get people to buy his product, no effect
CRiX - LGM(2) (Mafia)
JereIC - Farmer's Daughter (Prostitute): Entertained barn dweller at night blocking their choice
Dourgrim -LGM(1)(Mafia)
PolarBoy -LGM(3)(Mafia)
Morphius - Sheriff(Naive Cop)
NEHI - Farmer (Pimp) - Choose someone to sleep in his barn ea night.
MeMe - Deputy(Paranoid Cop/Vig): One bullet warned not to kill an innocent. Replacement Sheriff
Macros - Doc
mikegoo - MailMan: Townie communicate with one person each night via spam. (Backup MIB)
Foolster41 - MIB (Sane Cop/Role swapper): Invetigated Aliens. Swapped roles with non aliens
--------------
--Precedence--
Farmer and Farmers Daughter. Target always stays in barn!
Mailman The mail always goes through! (unless there's women involved)
MIB may swap before the invasion...
LGM Abduction then Zap -in the middle of the night...
Farmer(vig) All killers before docs can "heal"
Doc/Nurse "help the wounded if not themselves wounded
Sheriff/Deputy early morning patrol?
Traveling Salesman townie...

~*~ Behind the scenes / Triggers
LGM abductees are incommunicado until released the next game day.
Trigger for release: abductor uses abducteds name or abductor recieves a vote.

If the MIB targets a LGM he gets Alien else he swaps roles with his target.
Becoming the MIB prevents that persons night action.
Neither person is told about the other.

The doc cannot prevent abduction.
The nurse becomes the doc if the doc dies. Else nurses target is unaffected.

Deputy becomes sheriff if sheriff dies and gains sanity
If deputy shoots townee he loses badge (cop ability)

If farmer picks TS to stay in barn FD (loses ability)gets pregnant and Farmer gains shotgun 1 shot.

If the current MIB is killed before the Postman. They switch roles immedialy prior to the death.

WHAT exactly?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Idk why the link didn't work, but clearly I want you to respond to my questions in Post #852.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 940, nomnomnom wrote:I think it also makes a lot less sense to consider Kyouko was a NK because he represented a PR threat because boxxy claimed a very real PR that can get guilties. I think if scums killed with the intent of eliminating PR threats, then they would have killed town!boxxy. That's one of the reason why boxxy might be scum here and why I think it's still very likely.
I think we're approaching this from different angles. I can see yours, so allow me to explain mine:

Detective can catch scum who have already killed (including night of check). get one scum to do all kills and the other one is "investigative immune to Detective". Furthermore, ROAMING makes it impossible for Detective to catch the second scum if they had already checked them earlier.

Now Psychologist catches scum who have the ability to kill but has not yet. This means BOTH SCUM need to kill to eliminate the threat of Psychologist. Not knowing what modifiers the Psychologist has may have confused scum. This is part of why I now believe you are Town, because if you were Scum and you did believe I was Novice then you shoot boxxy 10 times out of 10, since he is the immediate threat and I am not on N1. Unless you also believe there to be a Doctor, but that doesn't explain why you didn't shoot me either.

Has we mis-lim'd yesterday then hunting for the Psychologist would have definitely made more sense. As it is though, I can neither fully accept nor fully reject your approach.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 941, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Kerset said he got NKA out of Night 1 and reads boxxy as town despite boxxy's survival. I do not understand why. I agree that boxxy being alive today leads to an increased chance that boxxy is scum from NKA.

I think Salsabil vs boxxy is TvS, so that takes care of itself.
This might imply that Sean should flip first, but I townread the guy.

The problem I have with the boxxy lim is that IF he's for real then the second scum does the kill tonight and they're both safe.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:55 am

Post by nomnomnom »

One of the things that can point to town!boxxy is that, as I said, Roaming Det is a very weak role that doesn't hard clear anyone. The easiest way for scums to determine if they're safe is to see where town!boxxy is going to investigate. At the time he was pushed he declared that one of me, HEM, Salsabil or Dwlee must have been scum ("there must be scum on my wagon"). Unless the other 2 scums happen to be in that group of 4 it means that it's safe to assume one of these targets is going to be checked for scums. And that's pretty much why I didn't like letting the slot live because it's obvious that if scums have a semblance of a brain they can let the slot live if he's town, or get to live if he's scum and rely on this kind of WIFOMy logic.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 925, Almost50 wrote:
In post 920, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Can anyone give me links to games to where A50 and Bambi Jay do shit like this as scum or town?
Literally 50% of ANY RANDOM GAMES you pick for either of us (including our known alts) :lol:

Off the top of my head I did it to Pooky in a recent game (and he did flip Scum, although it was by mistake since he was Traitor and was shot by his own p) :lol:

@Boxxy: Your persistence on "policy eliminations" even though it's D2, and your investigation target simply don't make me happy about you. Let's add that you weren't even on cyrus, and the ONE THING that's holding me from voting you is the fact we have no other PR flips/claims. As soon as a PR does flip I will reevaluate based on the type of power they have (and whether they're gated or not).
Weren't you heavily townreading Boxxy just a little while ago? Did you not think about his target at all before you wrote your reads, revolving specifically around a world where apparently Cyrus/Nom/HEM were all scum targeting Boxxy?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 943, Seanzie wrote:Idk why the link didn't work, but clearly I want you to respond to my questions in Post #852.
Too much effort for no gain at all, unless you missed that I changed my mind already

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:59 am

I don't even believe you anymore A50. You claim that there was no reason to do what you did as scum. There's even less reason to do what you did as town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”