Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:23 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

We need more of MaxTheFox today
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:24 am

Before we commit to Seanzie
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:28 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Meh, I don't have any strong suspicions on the slot. Relatively new player.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Seanzie »

How y'all can't see that I'm oozing towniness out of all of my orifices is beyond me.

I've given more thoughts than like 3/4 of the playerslist, I pushed the game out of fluff almost immediately, I outed Cyrus, I've backed up my reads with thoughts and questions throughout, and y'all still don't see it?

Kerset's case is NK analysis.

Nom's case is purely based on how others have acted around me.

T3 idk what the whole psych thing is? (Is it that I noticed that Almost50 softed novice psychologist, and so him claiming a result made no sense? Or is it that you're just jumping on Nom?)

HEM's case is the only one that actually has anything to do with me that I can see, and 1.) me pulling the game out of fluff giving overly confident early reads is >rand!town, and 2.) Nom had shown a depth of thought towards me early on that warranted a stronger townlean than others.

So, lots of bad reasons here, and lemme guess, y'all are going to happily hammer me, and then everyone will be like "oh how did that happen?" because y'all didn't bother to actually PUSH ANYONE FOR READS OR THOUGHTS OR EXPLANATIONS WITH ANY SORT OF DEPTH.

If you want to hammer me, I strongly recommend making everyone who is voting me make a case against me so you actually have something to work off of tomorrow. Failing that though, at least give me a chance to claim and prepare some legacy reads.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1164, Kerset wrote:
In post 1147, T3 wrote:Intent to hammer.
what is your case on sean?
What is YOUR case on Sean? Purely NK analysis? Do you have any actual gameplay reasons to suspect me?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:46 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I hate to break it to you but NKA and associative tells are actually a very big part of scumhunting :]
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1144, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 71, Seanzie wrote:I enjoy playing both town and scum. I like gambiting a lot as either alignment. I also tend to go very hard to see how people react, but will stop and take a step back to re-evaluate often so that I don't get too confbias-y with my pushes or clears.
Sean, what happened to this player? I haven't seen him in this game.
Really? I went hard on you D1 and I came out of it with a confident townread. Other players have more-or-less refused to engage with me, so idk what to do with that. I've never seen a more uncooperative group of players in my life.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:51 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1180, nomnomnom wrote:I hate to break it to you but NKA and associative tells are actually a very big part of scumhunting :]
I don't disagree, but they are only one piece of a larger puzzle. When I play scum I purposefully set up false associatives with people in town so that if I ever flip, they become suspects. I have to guess that there are scum players here capable of the same thing, so when you see that the associations are one-sided, you should take them with a grain of salt.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:53 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: seanzie using my doublevote.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Seanzie »

If that was hammer, wow, good job. Y'all are like... REALLY bad at this game.

I'm combined bodyguard hider (or whatever it is called). I'm essentially a bodyguard with an unlimited vest. I severely doubt we have two investigative since my role is kind of way OP (granted they are nerfed roles, but still, seems way too townsided).

Almost50 knew I was PT. He fished for it, and could tell I was suspicious of him and Boxxy because I was PT.

Nom's cases have been just bad. They've plummetted on my reads list.

T3 should be policy elimed at this point if they aren't giving any thoughts and double-vote hammering clear town.

The rest of you... really need to learn good play. This was one of the worst mafia experiences I have ever had, and honestly if this is typical play for this site, I might just move on.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1184, Seanzie wrote:If that was hammer, wow, good job. Y'all are like... REALLY bad at this game.

I'm combined bodyguard hider (or whatever it is called). I'm essentially a bodyguard with an unlimited vest. I severely doubt we have two investigative since my role is kind of way OP (granted they are nerfed roles, but still, seems way too townsided).

Almost50 knew I was PT. He fished for it, and could tell I was suspicious of him and Boxxy because I was PT.

Nom's cases have been just bad. They've plummetted on my reads list.

T3 should be policy elimed at this point if they aren't giving any thoughts and double-vote hammering clear town.

The rest of you... really need to learn good play. This was one of the worst mafia experiences I have ever had, and honestly if this is typical play for this site, I might just move on.
lol
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:00 am

Post by T3 »

Imagine thinking doublevoter is a normal role.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Seanzie »

Like seriously, how y'all decided to hammer one of the top contributors is beyond me. Like I get I was new, but if you just look at my damn ISO, I'd have to be ultra-wolf in order to fake the level of thought and clear towniness. Every step of the way I tried to help town, but NOOO, people make up BS cases that aren't grounded in reality, and the rest of you don't even bother to look at what they're saying, and just jump on it.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1186, T3 wrote:Imagine thinking doublevoter is a normal role.
Imagine being condescending to someone who isn't from this site because they don't know this site's customs.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Seanzie »

Seriously though, if that wasn't hammer, I'm literally almost tempted to self-hammer, because I really am done with this game.

I'mma step away for a few minutes though and cool off before I do anything rash or say anything too mean.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

When you say PT with Almost, do you just mean Private thread, or are you using it for some other term. I ask since your not usually playing here. Cuz for some reason I think your using it for something like Protective Town. Usually here or in ToS it's Town Protective (TP).
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:13 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Another tpr claim after a push on someone? Damn, town really is unlucky huh? :P
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1190, Bambi Jay wrote:When you say PT with Almost, do you just mean Private thread, or are you using it for some other term. I ask since your not usually playing here. Cuz for some reason I think your using it for something like Protective Town. Usually here or in ToS it's Town Protective (TP).
PT = powertown. Like non-VT. Idk what y'all's abbreviation for that his. I don't think Almost50 guessed that I was specifically protective. I actually was kind of trying to goad him into thinking I was PT when he was rolefishing so that scum would shoot me. It was a delicate balance of "how do I look like I'm PT without looking like I'm trying to look like I'm Pt?"
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:15 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1184, Seanzie wrote:I'm combined bodyguard hider (or whatever it is called)
????
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:16 am

In post 1184, Seanzie wrote:I'm combined bodyguard hider (or whatever it is called)
Weren't you told?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Anyway, it is obvious to me at least one of the people who have claimed is lying. Not a chance all these claims are true.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:17 am

Not a chance, and that's why this is the best slot to eliminate right now.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:18 am

I would think a PR would know what his role card is, but okay. I want to hammer.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:19 am

Verbatim, Seanzie, what was your role, and why didn't you do it verbatim in the first place.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I still think it's a lim here. Sean is way more interested in highlighting how townie he thought he appeared plus going full emotional rather than establishing any other kind of read, or push on someone else. It's entirely possible that this is town but that, and the fact that it's extremely unlikely the three claims are actually real, I think it's still a safe hammer.
I still find it funny that two of the people who have almost reached hammer have claimed a TPR :lol:
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”