House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:48 am

Post by House »

In post 3098, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I would love to talk to both NSG and DGB to discuss reads but they’re not here and don’t seem engaged.
I'd rather she return, but if she's disengaged, I wish she'd at least bow out so town gets something out of it.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:50 am

Post by cyrus62 »

i didnt join the mislynch wagon because i didnt feel fmft was scummy. i jumped off nk because nsg asked someone to do so.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 3.03
Titus (4):
, , , ,
Moongrass (3):
, , ,
jjh927 (0):

cyrus62 (0):

House (0):

Mia and Maya Fey (0):

mastina (0):

Not_Mafia (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

DrippingGoofball (0):

No Euphemization (0):

Not Voting (3):
, , ,

With 10 alive, it takes
to euphemize and
to have no euphemization.

The deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2021-06-27 16:00:00). At Deadline, currently No Euphemization will occur.
This is a Parachute.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3096, jjh927 wrote:Continuing down with things I can address now;

I don't tend to consider "pocketed town" as something I hunt for. However, if there was any consideration there, there is no way that your defence of NK15 could be considered anything related to a pocket. No other scum have flipped yet and I focus on independent scumreads primarily rather than teams; it is just how this game has played out that I happen to be pushing a team angle at this point in time.

Not sure what point you're making with number 3. I do still think Mastina is still town but amusingly less so than in day 1 despite the inno from NM. If we're gonna talk about meta knowledge stuff, the players that know how to read me in this game are Mastina and NSG. I do not believe you can accurately read me. Nancy is a stretch because Nancy expects me to townread her from her first post and if I don't then she will just scumread me, but that's fine because it means she still doesn't know what I look for which gives me more confidence in my ability to read her.

Most of my read on House right now is based on how he basically went shopping for elims that weren't you and then settled on Moon today. It's fairly gestalt as a read in that sense.

I don't think Moon bussed NK15
Logical problem I see here. You call House shopping for an elim that isn't me as scummy and calling it a gestalt read. That sounds like a fancy way of saying that you're considering me scum when reading House. Why is House scummy for it but not the hydra? Both are townreading me very hard.

While I admit my past of reading you wrong, your fallacy of that others read you well so they're right is a fallacy. Those could very well be pocket attempts.

I do like the softening of the mastina read, despite the clear. Someone speculated NM could have a disloyal role. A jailkeeper would create a false innocent on that. The fact you are still hunting rather than accepting bumps my read up on you a bit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3088, Titus wrote:
In post 3085, jjh927 wrote:Mastina says you're the second best here after me at reading her, so you must know that the style of her play and various ranges vary based on her IRL state of mind.

Do you read Mastina's blog when you're playing mafia with her?
I am unaware of mastina's blog and partially aware of her IRL issues thanks to the Speakeasy and general discussion.

Usually when mastina has IRL issues, she vlas.

She also doesn't ignore chunks of the game without admitting so usually.

Lastly, mastina put me on that pedestal early on. I objected to it then and I do now, for the same reason I object to House doing it. It provides a convienent excuse to OMGUS if I ever call them scum.
Her blog is in her signature, and it is worth being aware that over 'business as usual' Mastina's IRL state of mind will fluctuate.

When I am placing Mastina in early game, I take a look at the nature and frequency of the posting in her blog, noting that if she hasn't posted in a long while that is a bad sign. Her level of general motivation is a predictor for the level of motivation she can put into a mafia game. Town!Mastina has a higher level of motivation than scum!Mastina. Compare the level of effort with the expected level of effort based on the blog and you have an accurate Mastina read
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3100, House wrote:
In post 3098, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I would love to talk to both NSG and DGB to discuss reads but they’re not here and don’t seem engaged.
I'd rather she return, but if she's disengaged, I wish she'd at least bow out so town gets something out of it.
Fair enough on both but despite the number of days, neither is in prod range.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:55 am

Post by cyrus62 »

lol sorry im not a pokemon you cant fit me in your pocket. @titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3104, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3088, Titus wrote:
In post 3085, jjh927 wrote:Mastina says you're the second best here after me at reading her, so you must know that the style of her play and various ranges vary based on her IRL state of mind.

Do you read Mastina's blog when you're playing mafia with her?
I am unaware of mastina's blog and partially aware of her IRL issues thanks to the Speakeasy and general discussion.

Usually when mastina has IRL issues, she vlas.

She also doesn't ignore chunks of the game without admitting so usually.

Lastly, mastina put me on that pedestal early on. I objected to it then and I do now, for the same reason I object to House doing it. It provides a convienent excuse to OMGUS if I ever call them scum.
Her blog is in her signature, and it is worth being aware that over 'business as usual' Mastina's IRL state of mind will fluctuate.

When I am placing Mastina in early game, I take a look at the nature and frequency of the posting in her blog, noting that if she hasn't posted in a long while that is a bad sign. Her level of general motivation is a predictor for the level of motivation she can put into a mafia game. Town!Mastina has a higher level of motivation than scum!Mastina. Compare the level of effort with the expected level of effort based on the blog and you have an accurate Mastina read
This is the basis I wanted to hear for so long. Why couldn't you just say this sooner? Your basis of your read evolution makes sense.

(Note: I haven't checked this for accuracy but I doubt jjh is lying about something verifiable.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3103, Titus wrote:I do like the softening of the mastina read, despite the clear. Someone speculated NM could have a disloyal role. A jailkeeper would create a false innocent on that.
True. But considering the whole picture makes this point redundant.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3106, cyrus62 wrote:lol sorry im not a pokemon you cant fit me in your pocket. @titus
Pokemon aren't the only thing that go in pockets.

Seriously though, I am not trying to pocket anyone. I want open discussions. If you scumread me after that, so be it.

Btw, the way jjh is talking with me, he's moved dramatically up in my reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3109, Titus wrote:Btw, the way jjh is talking with me, he's moved dramatically up in my reads.
Meaning you’re left with?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:01 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 3109, Titus wrote:
In post 3106, cyrus62 wrote:lol sorry im not a pokemon you cant fit me in your pocket. @titus
Pokemon aren't the only thing that go in pockets.

Seriously though, I am not trying to pocket anyone. I want open discussions. If you scumread me after that, so be it.

Btw, the way jjh is talking with me, he's moved dramatically up in my reads.
i told you d1 i have 5 poe . you are one of them and nm has removed the others. but still house , moon,jjh and titus remain .
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3108, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3103, Titus wrote:I do like the softening of the mastina read, despite the clear. Someone speculated NM could have a disloyal role. A jailkeeper would create a false innocent on that.
True. But considering the whole picture makes this point redundant.
You have the whole picture, which you refuse to share. I can't base my opinion on information I don't have. I trust my own intution about game balance over someone who claims autowin and clearly has flawed judgment because you're pushing me. Your analysis must be wrong somewhere, and I can't figure out where.

If your pool is right, but your read on me is wrong, then you do nothing by essentially sitting on the sidelines championing votes on me.

I want to get on the same page, but you're witholding where you are in the book, which is odd for an autowin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3103, Titus wrote:
In post 3096, jjh927 wrote:Continuing down with things I can address now;

I don't tend to consider "pocketed town" as something I hunt for. However, if there was any consideration there, there is no way that your defence of NK15 could be considered anything related to a pocket. No other scum have flipped yet and I focus on independent scumreads primarily rather than teams; it is just how this game has played out that I happen to be pushing a team angle at this point in time.

Not sure what point you're making with number 3. I do still think Mastina is still town but amusingly less so than in day 1 despite the inno from NM. If we're gonna talk about meta knowledge stuff, the players that know how to read me in this game are Mastina and NSG. I do not believe you can accurately read me. Nancy is a stretch because Nancy expects me to townread her from her first post and if I don't then she will just scumread me, but that's fine because it means she still doesn't know what I look for which gives me more confidence in my ability to read her.

Most of my read on House right now is based on how he basically went shopping for elims that weren't you and then settled on Moon today. It's fairly gestalt as a read in that sense.

I don't think Moon bussed NK15
Logical problem I see here. You call House shopping for an elim that isn't me as scummy and calling it a gestalt read. That sounds like a fancy way of saying that you're considering me scum when reading House. Why is House scummy for it but not the hydra? Both are townreading me very hard.

While I admit my past of reading you wrong, your fallacy of that others read you well so they're right is a fallacy. Those could very well be pocket attempts.

I do like the softening of the mastina read, despite the clear. Someone speculated NM could have a disloyal role. A jailkeeper would create a false innocent on that. The fact you are still hunting rather than accepting bumps my read up on you a bit.
It basically is a fancy way of saying that I am considering you as scum when reading house, but I am also considering Moon town. The Fey hydra is town completely independently.

NSG and Mastina know what my meta looks like. I'm not talking shit when I am saying this is exactly my classic townplay; NSG and Mastina are happy to take the bet that my scumplay has not jumped to the point where I can mimic this. If you want to make the argument that I am scum here, then the argument is not that I have managed to pocket NSG and Mastina- it is that I have managed to accurately mimic my active towngame over multiple day phases.

I am the person who speculated NM could have a disloyal role.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:03 am

Post by cyrus62 »

my poe was every one who was off the nk wagon and i made it before the flip so with that said moon isnt a poe.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:06 am

Post by cyrus62 »

sideing with jjh makes me sick so i am unvoting titus.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:06 am

Post by cyrus62 »

UNVOTE: titus
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:07 am

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: moon i disagree with jjh reads. so sue me.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:07 am

Post by House »

In post 3113, jjh927 wrote:It basically is a fancy way of saying that I am considering you as scum when reading house
And when she flips town, what's your opinion then?

That I was right and town?

Or that I knew she was town in spite of her being a widely scumread because I'm scum?

You have the it'snot to take either route based on your posts so far.

You may have snowed Titus, but I'm not impressed.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3109, Titus wrote:Btw, the way jjh is talking with me, he's moved dramatically up in my reads.
Meaning you’re left with?
Titus - town
mastina - lean scum (already discussed, weaker based on jjh points, need to look at what he says. His read is valid, I want to see if it is sound.)
cyrus62 - null, recent interactions have plummeted this read. His accusations of pocketing are fake sounding. His PoE is convienently yours and leaves him open to vote anyone. He's made no progress on his PoE, even if it's to narrow me down as scum with fewer partner possibilities.)
jjh927 - recent interactions feel genuine
Mia and Maya Fey - I like Nancy's townread here. It doesn't feel like a pocket given the fact she doesn't promote my reads as accurate.
Not_Mafia - Likely town selected role
DrippingGoofball - locktown
House - Weak town
Moongrass - scum
Gamma Emerald - likely an accurate NM clear, been TRing them all game
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

Jesus fuck what the hell are those Cyrus posts
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:08 am

Post by House »

In post 3118, House wrote:
In post 3113, jjh927 wrote:It basically is a fancy way of saying that I am considering you as scum when reading house
And when she flips town, what's your opinion then?

That I was right and town?

Or that I knew she was town in spite of her being widely scumread because I'm scum?

You have the rationale to take either route based on your posts so far.

You may have snowed Titus, but I'm not impressed.
Sigh.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

You know what

VOTE: Cyrus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3117, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: moon i disagree with jjh reads. so sue me.
Moon and cyrus are not partners.

This position with moon v me could be tvt with scum setting themselves up for chain eliminations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3122, jjh927 wrote:You know what

VOTE: Cyrus
VOTE: cyrus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”