Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Satoru Nakata. T3 has been in almost every single game I have played in. Turns out that even in the games I did not think he was in, he was playing in under an alt that he recently alt slipped in, so I have even more experience then I realized lol.

The main reason that T3 has moved into "lock town" territory for me, is him not hammering Prism, and his posting around that time.

If you assume that T3 IS scum, then the scum team was [T3, Johnny], and I just don't see scum T3 doing that dance around the Prism wagon.T3 and Johnny were BOTH in most players scum reads at the time, and he certainly would have known that if the Prism wagon did not pass, then one of the two of them were very likely to be the elimination.

When Prism was at E-1, scum T3 would have almost certainly hammered Prism, then probably tried to say that he just trusted me (as I was very loudly saying that I would hammer Prism at the time if I was not already voting for her). Like there was a wagon that he could hammer, he had an automatic defense of saying he was sheeping me, and it would have pushed through a town miselim, buying his VLA partner time to get back into the thread.

Scum T3 is not confident in his scum game, and I do not see him trying to be the end game scum. That hammer would have have bought Johnny a minimum of Night 1 to get back into the game, and even if he did get elimed for it, it would have then bought Johnny all of Night 1, Day 2, and Night 2. Even if he might get elim'ed Day 2 over the vote, pushing Prism through would have been a win from T3's prospective

Summary of my experiences with him as town
Spoiler:
T3 is probably the most miselimed player on the site, based on my limited experience. His usual play style is basically scum read by everyone. As town, I get the feeling that he does not care how other people read his slot, and offers little to defend himself when scum read. He makes is clear that he is self solving the game, but does not usually do much to actually push his reads. He drops his reads, and even his reasoning (contray to his self-meta earlier this game), but does not generally make scum cases, and he is not out campaigning to whip up votes. He looks like he content just getting his solve in the thread. - And all of that means he is elim'ed Day 1 in the majority of games I play with him. He makes short posts, and is accused of lurking. Then his reads are accused of not being genuine because he does not make full cases around them, and then he does not do a ton to defend himself, so he gets voted out.
Take this as a PSA to everyone, and the next time you see T3 getting voted out Day 1 to reconsider

Some points I have noticed from him as scum
Spoiler:
Scum T3 is interesting.

For starters, I think he is a bit nervous as scum (backed up by reading scum pts after he has died by the way), but he started this game joking with me. I don't think scum T3 makes post 94. Both because I think he is less likely to joke, and I also don't think he would draw attention to the fact that I have correctly scum read him based on meta.

Scum T3 also he does make posts that look like he cares about how his slot is read. So he responds to people's scum reads of him, and tries to save his slot. - I have seen very little evidence of this game, even though many people listed suspicions of him.

Scum T3 also posts with an agenda. He DOES try to make scum cases, and he does try to whip up votes to convince other people to vote with him.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh, VOTE: Noraa

Meant to drop that with my first post today
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Soooooooooooo
I still think its in hectic/nekata

I dont think its noraa
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Prism »

Skitter I know I can only say so much about Hectic without rereading but the Nekata slot is so town I wanna scream
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1443, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 1400, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1389, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata disagrees that skitter30’s posting doesn’t feel survivalists and thinks that skitter30!town would have engaged with Nakata in a less confrontational way if skitter30 were town.
Sorry i shouldnt be so confrontational, i apologize
Nakata wanted to address that an apology is and was entirely unnecessary. Nakata wasn't upset by skitter30's approach to him, he just thought it was very scum!indicative for her, because Nakata's more typical experiences with skitter30 have involved her trying to sort slots that are maybe unclear to her through prodding them for motivations rather than what Nakata felt was a stronger response in this game than the typical to him. Nakata also felt skitter30 did feel very survivalistic and couldn't tell why should would present as strongly in that sense if she were town.
I think i was getting annoyed because the entire premise for me being scum would have necessitated me playing really, really, really badly, and i usually play scum a lot better than that

Trying to save hem would have had the exact outcome that actually happened (i.e. me flipping right after he did), and i would havd avoided that outcome as best as i could, even if it meant bussing him

Idk why scum-noraa doesnt scumread me yesterday
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1453, Prism wrote:Skitter I know I can only say so much about Hectic without rereading but the Nekata slot is so town I wanna scream
I still want you to reread hectic, yeah
Show
Hiatus once more.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Prism »

The most town thing Child did all game was unvote me after I ripped them a new one, and they completely disappeared at the end of day

The reads wall was also okay iirc but I had to explicitly fish it out of them and the rest was all incredibly defensive and scared play
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1454, skitter30 wrote:Idk why scum-noraa doesnt scumread me yesterday
Doesn't scum!noraa want to keep you alive to mislim you later?

Will read tomorrow
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Prism »

this is outright nonsensical imo, be more explicit with why this is required or even strong
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1456, Prism wrote:The most town thing Child did all game was unvote me after I ripped them a new one, and they completely disappeared at the end of day

The reads wall was also okay iirc but I had to explicitly fish it out of them and the rest was all incredibly defensive and scared play
I dont think that they were scared or defensive, and the read wall was p good
They had a fair amt of nuance for a newvie
And they said they repped out for being sick so 'disappearing' eod doesn't bother me
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1457, Infinity 324 wrote:

Will read tomorrow
I was inevitable yesterday, i dont see why she wouldnt join the bandwagon
Show
Hiatus once more.

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Prism »

Like I am someone who prides themselves on having a keen eye for what the best scumplay is and that isn't even average replacing into that slot and scumreading you is actively terrible

On the other hand she has meta that leans into scumreading two locktown slots+immediately townread her friends with zero trouble or hesitation despite claiming to have not read the game at all. But also her slot was scum. And when it wasn't I was obviously scum instead. Hadn't read the game though.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1460, skitter30 wrote:

Will read tomorrow
I was inevitable yesterday, i dont see why she wouldnt join the bandwagon
this...is exactly why she doesn't join the bandwagon holy moly wyd
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Vote Count 3.1
[1] T3: Satoru Nakata
[1] Noraa: Lukewarm
[0] Satoru Nakata:
[0] Infinity 324:
[0] Prism:
[0] Hectic:
[0] Lukewarm:

Not voting: Hectic, T3, Infinity 324, Prism, Noraa

With 7 alive it takes 4 to eliminate.

Deadline expires in
(expired on 2021-06-26 17:01:14).

Mod Notes:
- Noraa is V/LA until the 29th
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1442, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata would like to extend his apologies to friend skitter30. As Nakata mentioned, he is not the sharpest mind and sometimes he makes mistakes.
Nakata understands if skitter30 is sceptical of him, because he admittedly would do exactly this if he were scum.
Nakata doesn't know if him saying this helps at all or if it makes things worse. Nakata does think he might have been slightly less likely to pursue skitter30 so openly if he were scum and knew that skitter30 would flip town, though.

Nakata also believes that this skitter30!flip strongly implies that scum did bus on D1. He still thinks that the Noraa slot is probably town, but is aware that he needs to do his due diligence. Nakata would now very much like to listen to skitter30's reasons to be suspect of Hectic, and Nakata also feels more uncomfortable with Prism. However, Nakata's gut instinct is still that T3 seemed like the 'worst' slot from D1 if skitter30 was town, and would like to rule out that solution being both simple and correct before letting paranoia take over too much on Prism or Hectic.

Nakata stills think Infinity 324 is very town, and that Lukewarm is strongly town. Nakata wants to re-examine both to be sure he's not trusting too much in a lazy tone read, but that the actions of both and how they've engaged in the thread are also towny.
Nakata is willing to sheep skitter30 today, even if it's on him, if skitter30 does not feel she will be able to shake her concerns by the end of the day and if skitter30 is likely to want Nakata dead tomorrow
, where said suspicion would likely be losing.
For the first bolded that's primarily my concern, yes. From my pov at least it looks like a very advantageous take for scum to have, especially since to me at least it looked like you hopped on way too fast and too easily

I wrote a lot about hectic and why i think his play eod1 was partner-indicative, i can requote if necesaary, and would appreciate if other people at least read it over and consider it

For the second bolded, i am at least willing to admit that most of my suspicions stem from how you hopped on me yesterday, and that you're probably not my first choice. Or even probably my first pick in elo
Bur like from my pov your vote on me looked p oppurtunistic
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1461, Prism wrote:Like I am someone who prides themselves on having a keen eye for what the best scumplay is and that isn't even average replacing into that slot and scumreading you is actively terrible

On the other hand she has meta that leans into scumreading two locktown slots+immediately townread her friends with zero trouble or hesitation despite claiming to have not read the game at all. But also her slot was scum. And when it wasn't I was obviously scum instead. Hadn't read the game though.
Tbf i dont have like any meta whatsoever

But like i think scum would do exactly what you describe in the first part ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Will read tomorrow
Do u think scum-her thinks she can prevent that from happening yesterday?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1446, Prism wrote:I just had a long drive really reflecting and thinking on the events of the game, which I haven't been able to do since I've been bedridden.

I strongly feel this game ends with a Child/Noraa flip.

The short of it is:
-HEM never actually voting that slot despite it being his best chance at a counterwagon. There's further depth to this but it's clear imo that he wasn't confident in his ability to win the game solo.
-Noraa's claims about how much she read the game beforehand have been inconsistent and perhaps even contradictory (She was sure her slot was scum, but also sure my slot was scum, claims to have read minimally)
-Ydrasse simply doesn't come out that strong yesterday playing solo, even with the time to regroup. Satoru is not at all waiting to feel out the day but 100% just jumps in, which requires a strict plan over the flexibility that most scum opt for in this case
-T3 I'm less sold on but I suspect he hasn't developed the depth & confidence to be able to hammer a claimed townlean over something more lukewarm (hue) or scumleaning
-Hectic perhaps got scared of the result of a Child town flip but I doubt it, he also recognizes that the HEM slot is only going to pick up steam
-Infinity/Lukewarm are still hardtown

There's a lot I want to doublecheck here when my processing ability is back: Noraa meta, T3 meta, rework over Hectic, Ydrasse meta, in basically that order
In post 1448, Prism wrote:Noraa, do you mind chonologically explaining what reads in the game you developed and how much you had read at the point you developed them?

On a separate note, drawing a comparison to Dandelion was decent but there is a crucial difference between this game and Tenet, namely that I successfully used that persuasion to get scum flipped on Day 1. You seem to have gone back in ISO and focused solely on why I am scum, and painted those interactions about alternative votes accordingly, rather than working forward. It is very difficult for me to believe that even in ISO it is unclear how relentless I was in shoving an HEM vote, and I can only think you are working in reverse. While others correctly pointed out that in context these "alternatives" were very grudging, the strength of the assertion that I wanted people to go elsewhere is not something I think can come from working forwards.

Finally, a point I missed above with Child was the way Child engaged with me. Child was incredibly attentive to my posts; when I suggested it was time for more breadth they immediately reacted and gave a full wall. When they ignored my questions and instead continued to push me with a one liner, and I hardchallenged them, they immediately understood exactly what I meant and openly took up my suggestions for alternative points on me. They noticed I was, in their words, incredibly rude to Infinity but did not step in, defend her, or assert that others should say more in the game. This makes me suspect several aspects of this were strategic, and that they feared not just that I would get upset but that I would turn an aggressive eye toward them.
I have limited time but I will address these.
I don't know what exactly the circumstances were but I don't think it's always a great idea to be voting a large counter wagon. Yes its the goal but it's pretty hard to pull off without getting questioned later on for it. Another thing is that if the scum team was HEM and child, HEM is imo the more valuable player. I dont really want to go in depth into this so we'll leave it here.

You have things mixed up. I was pretty certain Child was scum prior to repping in. I had read only the beginning of day 2 at that point. The reason was because the rest of the game was on similar wavelengths and the overall vibe pointed to child scum. After repping in, that thought went down the drain and I started thinking. I read the beginning of the first day and immediately felt heavy tenet vibes from you. That SR was so vivid I felt like I was reliving Tenet in your posts. I remember there was one of your posts that struck me the most.
In post 50, Prism wrote:I'm not really thrilled with Ydrasse's selection. It was made to pressure her to vote somewhere, I had to prod her further by making the comment about my nails, and the vote wound up on someone she just watched get in her own head/buckle to pressure in another game
as town
. The stakes aren't really comparable yet but I found it a lackluster choice.
I'm not sure exactly what I was thinking at the time now seeing this post again. But I think the gist of it is that at the time, Super's play was still a very recent memory(that game ended like one or two days before I repped in here). Seeing Ydrasse post sparked a huge reaction from me. It was like Super spawned herself a twin named ydrasse and that made me really paranoid. It turned into a townread really fast and I ended up thinking anyone questioning her had bad motivations. That's the gist of it. It's not totally accurate since other things played in including tenet vibes and your prfpc.

I take back my Lukewarm townread also. And overnight I've developed a strong Prism TR.
I did some game analysis and Prism scum actually makes zero sense mech wise. I hate reading mech but I mapped out the game yesterday and thought of all sorts of possibilities and Prism has to be the worse scum ever to bus their buddy on day 1 in a setup like this.
My conclusion was basically that Prism, if scum would have to get through 3 town mislims on their own(number might be wrong. I did the analysis yesterday and can't remember atm) and also all the targets put on at night have to stay alive. Which doesn't sound too bad maybe but the probability of it all working out are pretty low and if anyone catches on, it will all come crashing down. Other options include not setting them ablaze the same night but doing it twice or just getting to lylo and doing it the normal way. Both are difficult because the winning odds typically go down to like 50% which isn't that high. Also, seeing that prism got the lim of their choice in such a disorganized group means that prism could've easily got the lim elsewhere. All in all, Prism scum makes zero sense is an opinion that I developed overnight.

Lukewarm. I was ready to come in with a townread today but no. I see why I'm a suspect but voting me right off the back and defending T3 is such a bad look. I hate it so much. I was 100% certain last scum was hectic but now I'm questioning everything. Like the issue is this: I do NOT ever want to be the game losing lim tomorrow but if I die today, I am very worried about tomorrow. T3 has said recently(outside of this game) that he is pretty busy. I don't TR him but if he is town, he is a very big mislim possibility. The fact that Lukewarm is hard town reading T3 gives me the heeby jeebies. There's too many wifom possibilities there and I've sped run through those in my head with the main ones being saving him to be the game winning mislim and using like "reverse mentality". Its that thing I talked about yesterday how if someone told me to vote someone but not someone else. Or "or someone else". I'm more likely to not vote the one I'm told to vote.

Were you in Tenet? Also I was definitely working backwards. The moment I saw your posts and thought of Cabd, I got immense paranoia and it lead to me seeing everything you said in a bad light. I still have lingering effects of that but I'm pushing that paranoia aside because it makes no sense for you to be scum here mech wise. I didn't think pushing HEM was that town indicative yesterday. It really isn't in a typical game but this setup just makes it very town indicative to be leading a scum wagon.

Conclusion: If I cannot get at least half of this game to believe I am town, I should die today because tomorrow is lylo assuming for the worst(that all tagged players are still alive)
I am now pretty certain scum is in Lukewarm and Hectic. I do sincerely hope it is not Lukewarm but I am having trouble clearing that possibility away at this point.
Aside from Prism and Infinity, I could see just about anyone dying tomorrow in lylo assuming I flip today.
I could see people pushing Nakata through pushing ydrasse.
I could see people pushing T3 for activity reasons.
I could see people pushing hectic because paranoia.

I still haven't gone through my hectic case I realize but I didn't do that overnight so that'll wait a bit. My strongest reason atm is that his read on me feels faked. He's never really given me a read straight off the bat and then thrown me into a readslist just like that. He always hesitates a bit when town because he knows that I react badly to pressure and because my reads and towniness fluctuate depending on surroundings.

Alright I have to go. I don't want my replacement to be the reason we lose this game so I'll try my best to reply to everything but give me time because I have an ap exam soon.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Upon rereading child doesnt have the best johnny associatives
Show
Hiatus once more.

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Noraa »

Oh also on what parts of the game I've read.
I've read parts of Hectic, Infinity, and Lukewarm's(more or less) ISO
I have not read skitters or T3's iso.
I've very briefly skimmed child's ISO
I have not straight up read Prism's or Ydrasse's ISO. I repped in and came to conclusions fairly fast. Mostly was in context but first few pages. I did take brief skims of their ISOs but they were so brief that I really wouldn't count it.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 1467, Noraa wrote:I have limited time but I will address these.
I don't know what exactly the circumstances were but I don't think it's always a great idea to be voting a large counter wagon. Yes its the goal but it's pretty hard to pull off without getting questioned later on for it. Another thing is that if the scum team was HEM and child, HEM is imo the more valuable player. I dont really want to go in depth into this so we'll leave it here.
It's not always a great idea, but while HEM was more valuable it is also obvious that with me on his back, never getting off, and even suggesting that scumteam at one point, why he would not be eager to try and carry solo.
In post 1467, Noraa wrote:You have things mixed up.
I was pretty certain Child was scum prior to repping in. I had read only the beginning of day 2 at that point.
The reason was because the rest of the game was on similar wavelengths and the overall vibe pointed to child scum. After repping in, that thought went down the drain and I started thinking. I read the beginning of the first day and immediately felt heavy tenet vibes from you. That SR was so vivid I felt like I was reliving Tenet in your posts. I remember there was one of your posts that struck me the most.
Mostly importantly, Child did not post at all Day 2. Second, I do not have it mixed up and have it exactly right in my head chronologically with what you're describing. Lastly, I would love these quotes from the beginning of the first day, because the only time I was manipulative early was in getting Ydrasse to vote. I do not become so again until significantly later in the day.

The reasoning on why I am town is mostly correct but my fear is that this trajectory was essentially planned yesterday, as even when given context you did not see it yesterday. I am not thrilled with the suggestion of Lukewarm, who has been blatantly town all game for reasons meta (scumgames have him way too nervous/not as fleshed out with reads in realtime), mechanical (crucial swingvoter w/ HEM), & qualitative (multiple reads have been insanely organic for a scum so inexperienced, have quoted several in my ISO.) You really can't ask for something more solid than we've gotten with this slot IMO.

Don't think there's much else I want/need to respond to there other than saying I was not in Tenet.

I'll revisit the Hectic slot for both you and Skitter.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1468, skitter30 wrote:Upon rereading child doesnt have the best johnny associatives
But all in all i think they're townie: i think they're sincere, nuanced, thinking about their reads, and approaching the game from a townie pov
Show
Hiatus once more.

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

One more thing. A point in my favor. I was town reading skitter for all of my time in the thread but then when skitter gets to E-1, scum me just decides to cheekily hammer despite not posting anything prior to it. I'd like to think my scum play is that insanely relaxed and wild but it is definitely not. I can get townread in scum games fairly easily but pulling a yolo move like that is not something I'd feel ok doing.

I posted that post seconds after infinity. I was going to hammer if infinity hadn't been one second faster.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1470, Prism wrote:Mostly importantly, Child did not post at all Day 2.
I know! Everyone seemed very united and pushes felt very town motivated which lead to me thinking child was scum.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm actually going to punt rereading until tomorrow, which I know is probably frustrating given I just said it was time to reread Hectic for like the third time+have been more than happy to be accusatory in the meantime.

Simultaneously I have a bad habit of pushing myself too far and I don't want to test it right when I'm finally getting better physically. I'm close to 100% again and want to make sure I actually get there.

Return to “Completed Open Games”