Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 208, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, Taco Hemingway wrote:Seanzie, honest question that's important: what's the expected townie response to you when someone makes something up against them? What do you expect a townie to do in that situation.
Though it wasn't aimed at me, I want to express my thought here.

Town!you should have handled the situation by not using emotion or overly defensiveness on the small reaction test.

Usually some scums use this
rude behavior
tactic to dominate town which you clearly know :wink:
you don't know town me lmao
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:33 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

[quote="In post 217, LuciferMorningStar"what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me). [/quote]
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

You'll place your vote on who you think is suspicious, then the conversation/argument will be going on about the vote or around the wagon, that's the way scumhunting happens here.

Not placing any vote on day 1 is suspicious + we have to eliminate someone in Day 1 and will use the flip info on Day 2.
EBWOP
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 224, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 206, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
Defensive response.

In post 50, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 47, Seanzie wrote:
In post 42, Taco Hemingway wrote:your analysis thus far has 0 basis in logic. I have no choice but to conclude you pulled those posts out of your ass.
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
Lol! The juxtposition of these two posts:P

Taco, is Shrek also basing nothing in logic here? Shrek seems to think my assumption is fair, perhaps wrong, but fair. You seem to have the exact opposite opinion.
In post 45, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 43, Shrek wrote:yeah thats a fair assumption to make tbh. it would be a good distancing tactic if it were the real thing so im fine with you thinking that until more info comes in. i know im town though so obviously i can confirm its wrong but i understand my word dont got much weight there. honestly im happy youre poking at stuff already tbh
weird reaction to someone who just called you scum, wouldn't you say?
you sure have selective reading, don't you?
Shading
Seanzie

In post 52, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 48, Shrek wrote:
In post 45, Taco Hemingway wrote:
weird reaction to someone who just called you scum, wouldn't you say?
its an hour into day ooooone bro im not gonna get heated over a minor sus. its not like hes hard accusing or anything
And you aren't suspicious AT ALL how he reached that conclusion?"

Not a single bit?

Because you and I both know its a garbage conclusion. So I know you should have a similar POV based on that.
Pocketing attempt to
Shrek

In post 53, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 51, Seanzie wrote:
In post 46, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't genuinely believe that Seanzie actually made that kind of leap of logic in accusing Shrek and I of fake interactions.

In fact, my errors in how I perceived them should have tipped them off easily that this was a genuine interaction. It's a complete nonsense conclusion that is meant to discredit 2 people at once.
It is a leap, sure, but it isn't a complete nonsense conclusion, and the point is to see how people react. So far, you are reacting very defensively.
Oh yeah?
Please tell me more :)

If you're scum here, I hope you know that picking a fight with me was a huge mistake and will be your undoing.
Threating
Seanzie

In post 55, Taco Hemingway wrote:I don't need to justify shit to you.
In post 57, Taco Hemingway wrote:Do you disagree with my assessment that you're full of shit?
Scum posts.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324
Check this game, they are
copying
scum!
osuka
's play here.

VOTE: Taco Hemingway
oh I'm copying scum osuka's game.. in a game that I was scum in?
Why it's impossible?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 226, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 208, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 60, Taco Hemingway wrote:Seanzie, honest question that's important: what's the expected townie response to you when someone makes something up against them? What do you expect a townie to do in that situation.
Though it wasn't aimed at me, I want to express my thought here.

Town!you should have handled the situation by not using emotion or overly defensiveness on the small reaction test.

Usually some scums use this
rude behavior
tactic to dominate town which you clearly know :wink:
you don't know town me lmao
I'll believe you only after if you flip green, so keep laughing, it's good for mental health.

Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

:lol:
No really i think its hilarious you think i would copy someone else's scumgame when mine is plenty fine. I don't copy.

Am i still trying to pocket shrek btw?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:43 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

:lol:
No really i think its hilarious you think i would copy someone else's scumgame when mine is plenty fine. I don't copy.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 195, Seanzie wrote:
In post 194, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay I'm kind of trolling: so
is LAMIST
and then is a bad reaction to something which doesn't comment on 100 posts that had happened between his first and second posts.
Please explain this.
It means "Look at me I'm so town"
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:14 am

Post by T3 »

Shrek and Salsa are town.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:22 am

Post by Pavowski »

Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:24 am

Post by Pavowski »

Then, on an unrelated note:
In post 217, LuciferMorningStar wrote:9 pages already wow. When I'm feeling a little more energetic (in about 3 hours) I will take my time to read through it. Anyway, what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).

If I think anyone is sus, It would have to be Pavowski. Dude comes in acting suspiciously over confident and forces a vote on Taco and stays completely silent after the arguing commences.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor, unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.

@Shrek, if you use the "reply" button instead of the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, there's a button above the text window labeled "Vote" that will automatically format your vote -- you just put the player's name in between the tags.
Lucifer isn't the only person to flag me for this, only the most recent. That's a joke vote. I like to have a little fun, and I sleep early. I see limited value in early, no-information arguments. Plenty of people have the energy for that sort of thing, but I'm not one of them.

Re: my followup, I'm not a vegetarian, either. That was another joke since Sean called me a wolf. I get it, joking pings people as scummy a little bit. I'm okay with that. I like to have a little fun with my dumb jokes. If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 221, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 167, Shrek wrote: i know im town so im not reading too much into it.
Umm.... so you're saying as a town you stay less involved?
not because im town its because it was a light sus based off of a page 1 interaction to get the game going
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:28 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably

is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.
isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:29 am

Post by T3 »

Shrek is doing a questionable but newbie town play.
LuciferMorningStar
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
LuciferMorningStar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:31 am

Post by LuciferMorningStar »

In post 227, Salsabil Faria wrote:[quote="In post 217, LuciferMorningStar"what's with the votes? Are they purely for meme purposes. I do not see the point in voting anyone on Day 1 after there have been no night actions performed. So I will not partake in any voting until Day 2 (if the Mafia doesn't kill me).
No, not meme purposes.

[/quote]

So you're calling me suspicious because I don't want to risk lynching a town member? Which seems to be the case most of the time with these Day 1 lynches, based on the other games I've looked at. Out of the 5 players that have been voted I only have a high suspicion on one of them. I highly doubt either Taco or Salsabil are Mafia. I could say that placing a random vote on day 1 is suspicious and that the players placing votes are doing so to show themselves off as a confident
Town
member and draw attention off themselves. And seeing as there is no probable cause to most of the votes made so far, I will not partake.

Besides are we all just gonna ignore the most suspicious post so far? The highlighted line being the most suspicious part of this particular post. This player has also reframed himself from the arguments that took place after this vote.
In post 17, Pavowski wrote:Hi all! May the odds be in your favor,
unless you're mafia, in which case, a plague on your house.

The gods have dictated that I should VOTE: Taco to kick things off, and so I shall. Even though I love your username.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 238, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
Why aren't I here
Mostly because I think you're pressuring me to see how I act, not because you actually think I'm scummy. I could be wrong. I can add you to the list, though, if you feel left out?
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 239, Shrek wrote:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably

is interesting but then
isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Yes, obviously. The question, though, is why they want to not be killed, and how they go about avoiding being killed.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You should vote someone
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Ah fuck it i was waiting on salsa to actually pull themselves deeper into the moonlogic they have developed on me because it doesnt feel genuine at all coming from them like they pulled out the meta of another player to say im scum when i literally was in that game as scum as well as played against them as scum too.
If I'm scum here I'm not trying to spew everyone who attakcs me as town. As town idgaf bc i dont have an agenda.
Shrek stating they were from more survivor oriented games makes sense for their reaction being more pacifying as i understand that survivor and such relies on making friends not enemies.

@Pavowski what do you think of Salsa thus far?
VOTE: Salsa
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Excuse the random additions, am at work and wrote that in chunks
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Lucifer you gotta use your vote.

Pavowski - of Taco, Seanzie, T3, Shrek - do any of their early pushes stand out for a specific reason as scummy?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:45 am

Post by T3 »

pI'm happy with my vote on taco.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 231, Taco Hemingway wrote::lol:

The wording was wrong....It's more about showing
I'm being aggressive which keeping attention towards me, so I can't be scum
and using this as a shield which imo scum indicative. Like you fake claim as scum, but other players also do this, so this is copying, my wording was wrong for that. Also mentioned it on other post but you seems to cherry picking my posts.

No, you're not trying to pocket them which makes me think you & them aren’t same alignment most probably.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”