Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 4115, House wrote:
In post 4104, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4102, House wrote:
In post 4101, Gamma Emerald wrote:I really feel like Feys are town atp so it’s between House, Titus, and Moon for me.
It's Moon and mastina.

N_M was most likely roleblocked N2 to fake clear her, then jjh shot n3 to also get rid of N_M.

Glad we had this chat.
How does moon’s play before the jjh NK factor into this?
Before that, she was pushing jjh + mastina as scum pretty regularly, I can kinda imagine what you’ll say but fuck it I’m asking anyway
It's common scum strategy to distance by including a buddy in their scum reads but pushing for the towny to be eliminated.
Posts like this confirm I'm not partnered with house btw and house is scum. The intent here is to persuade people to lim me today or if he is limmed to lim me tomorrow. I could probably dig up several more examples, particularly on D1 where his shading on me makes no sense as us as the team. I've already spent more time and words on the game today than I like to, to show my thought process more clearly, so that people could actually try to find my intent. The onus of whoever is town in us 4 to solve the game is not entirely on me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If the night 2 actions actually were this Rube Goldberg chain of events where scum!Mastina fake cleared themselves and also they chose no kill for some reason then whatever.

Occam's razor
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Titus/House are obvious scum.
Mastina/Moon are unlikely but theoretically plausible in some 0.0002% parallel universe.

How stupid would you be to vote in Mastina/Moon here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It is in the interest of scum to take an very implausible event and blow it out of proportion to make it seem like the correct choice. Titus/House are both playing exactly how scum should by creating this narrative of Mastina.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will BURN your House down with fire.
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Fey
Are you satisfied with my contribution now?

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok so i have a big stomachache right now, but my preferred eliminations still House today. I find that an infinitely better elimination that thia fucking ridiculous Mastina/Moon theory where weak hider was roleblocked on night 2 and there was no kill.
This actually does raise a good point that if NM was blocked the no-kill becomes inexplicable
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4131, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok so i have a big stomachache right now, but my preferred eliminations still House today. I find that an infinitely better elimination that thia fucking ridiculous Mastina/Moon theory where weak hider was roleblocked on night 2 and there was no kill.
This actually does raise a good point that if NM was blocked the no-kill becomes inexplicable
Where did the night 3 extra kill come from if not a delayed night 2 kill?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Moongrass »

"Poisoner has been seen as a substitute for Vigilante; however, Poisoner is much more commonly an anti-Town role who uses the poison as their implementation of the factional kill."

I guess it's possible scum had used something akin to poison in lieu of a direct shot for the faction kill N2. I thought they could poison and still have the NK.

Still aside from that speculation, the simplest answer for Titus' and houses behavior today is that they are just scum. If Titus were really concerned about that possibility they would have come into today with that theory instead of waiting for the opening when Koba starting questioning the validity of the confirmed townies.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

That speculation as you call it is the only explanation for the extra kill on n3 since there was no way a vig shoots jjh or dgb.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4128, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is in the interest of scum to take an very implausible event and blow it out of proportion to make it seem like the correct choice. Titus/House are both playing exactly how scum should by creating this narrative of Mastina.
Just because it goes against your reads doesn't make it implausible. My theory is the only one that explains everything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:37 am

Post by House »

In post 4129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I will BURN your House down with fire.
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE
KILL HOUSE
I'm gonna love this shit in post-game.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

@mastina can you please vote house
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:40 am

I refuse to let moon be the elimination here
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:43 am

Post by House »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4138, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I refuse to let moon be the elimination here
Then we just lose. It's that simple. I can accept House scumreads. I can't accept Moon townreads. :/ So let's say everyone's right and House is scum. That still leaves moon alive tomorrow and if you're not going to vote moon, what's the point?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:44 am

Post by House »

Honestly, I'm just ready for this game to be over so I can go join another one since so many players in this one are determined to lose anyway.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4141, House wrote:Honestly, I'm just ready for this game to be over so I can go join another one since so many players in this one are determined to lose anyway.
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:49 am

Post by House »

In post 4142, Titus wrote:
In post 4141, House wrote:Honestly, I'm just ready for this game to be over so I can go join another one since so many players in this one are determined to lose anyway.
+1
If that's how you feel...

I can't exactly advocate for my own lim because "play to your own win con" and all that, but I wouldn't exactly be heartbroken if you hammered me if/when I reach l-1.

Don't bother waiting for a claim. I'm VT.

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 4135, Titus wrote:
In post 4128, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is in the interest of scum to take an very implausible event and blow it out of proportion to make it seem like the correct choice. Titus/House are both playing exactly how scum should by creating this narrative of Mastina.
Just because it goes against your reads doesn't make it implausible. My theory is the only one that explains everything.
You theory that scum possibly used a night kill is fine, that it gives you the conclusion that mastina/moon or moon/anyone is the team is not related to your theory and is completely wrong. If the premise has no relationship with the conclusion it is a bad/weak argument.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Moongrass »

In post 4144, Moongrass wrote:
In post 4135, Titus wrote:
Your theory that scum possibly used a delayed night kill is fine, that it gives you the conclusion that mastina/moon or moon/anyone is the team is not related to your theory and is completely wrong. If the premise has no relationship with the conclusion it is a bad/weak argument.
Fixed.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:00 pm

In post 1639, House wrote:
In post 1638, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1632, House wrote:
In post 1630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok, having looked it over, i prefer an Moongrass lim to an NK15 lim.
NSG townreads moon but i think their reasoning is pretty meh, just meta.
I'd be fine with that, on the grounds that a Moon red flip leads to an NK elimination the next day.

Moon lost the farm once NK hit E-1 with the elimination moratorium lifted.
What does the last part mean?
And why should NK go with an Moon scumflip?
1) I think NK should go regardless, personally.
2) Moon bent over backwards defending them when I put NK in lolhammer range with NM in the game.
so i went back and relooked at d1/d2 house and what stood out to me the most was the constant appeals to Titus - this pings me as a player who is trying to set up an early pocket. Titus, I do implore you got look at that yourself.

And this post in particular popped out at me - this implies moon and house are not aligned together which solidified my wish for moon to NOT be limmed here ever.

House admitting they put NK at lolhammer range to bait a NM hammer when NK flipped an enabler role that ended up being linked to the IC is also fairly damning.

in short, vote house then gamma, win game.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 4137, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:@mastina can you please vote house
I'll risk it, sure.

VOTE: House

If the team involves Titus but not House this L-1 vote could cost us the game, but given how likely it is that it's House + Titus, I'm willing to take the L-1 risk.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: House

Gg if you're scum mastina.

Looks like I am not getting moongrass today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4146, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 1639, House wrote:
In post 1638, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1632, House wrote:
In post 1630, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok, having looked it over, i prefer an Moongrass lim to an NK15 lim.
NSG townreads moon but i think their reasoning is pretty meh, just meta.
I'd be fine with that, on the grounds that a Moon red flip leads to an NK elimination the next day.

Moon lost the farm once NK hit E-1 with the elimination moratorium lifted.
What does the last part mean?
And why should NK go with an Moon scumflip?
1) I think NK should go regardless, personally.
2) Moon bent over backwards defending them when I put NK in lolhammer range with NM in the game.
so i went back and relooked at d1/d2 house and what stood out to me the most was the constant appeals to Titus - this pings me as a player who is trying to set up an early pocket. Titus, I do implore you got look at that yourself.

And this post in particular popped out at me - this implies moon and house are not aligned together which solidified my wish for moon to NOT be limmed here ever.

House admitting they put NK at lolhammer range to bait a NM hammer when NK flipped an enabler role that ended up being linked to the IC is also fairly damning.

in short, vote house then gamma, win game.
If House was capturing me, I am still not voting gamma. Ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”