Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:28 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 955, mastina wrote:Unfortunately that 500 is like 99% likely to have been a scum bid because no competent townie would've bet their entire savings on Watcher and then NOT have watched Distance
How did you even know this was the case? Not everyone had posted yet.

Also the fact that no bids were hidden makes me think scum didn't bid high because they wanted to see how much money town spent. Though it could just be WIFOM.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:30 am

In post 963, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think we need to play keepaway with the ninja role btw - assuming town got watcher we still have 1 each watcher and tracker shots available, and I will enhance the 2-shot tracker again toMorrow. Outside of daykill it is their strongest PR remaining.
What did you enhance last night?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:31 am

In post 965, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you think scum would make a kill so blatantly not in their best interests?
I mean, thanks to WIFOM, anything blatantly not in scum's interest may actually be in scum's interest.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:47 am

Post by VFP »

VOTE: SSBM

don't run away from me! You fake meta scum user >:|
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:02 am

In post 974, VFP wrote:Every game scum has used meta against me, it's false.
Is this also true if flipped around? How often have you seen town use false meta on you (presumably by accident)?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:31 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 945, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:VOTE: Imaginality

Could still switch to VFP. I don’t see voting anywhere else today.
i dont mind the imaginality or vfp vote, im not sure which i prefer tho ^.^
In post 955, mastina wrote:Either the 2x doctor is dead, scum, or incompetent--same reason as the above.
if it helps with this i gravedug kitty last night and they had no powers. tho u look like u have stuff figured out so maybe this info is useless by now :cry:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:40 am

Post by VFP »

In post 979, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 974, VFP wrote:Every game scum has used meta against me, it's false.
Is this also true if flipped around? How often have you seen town use false meta on you (presumably by accident)?
I think once? And that's only because I can't think of any so I'm being generous. Very rarely.
Town have had logical reasoning to my meta even if wrong on me. Being wrong even with meta isn't the scummy part, lying about it is.

SSBM out right lied here, not just read comments from me wrong. And if SSBM isn't lying, then they never focused on my posting in that game and therefore using an un checked meta read to try and push me as scum. Regardless, it's a naughty naughty moment from SSBM.
And I'm happy to drag them down with me.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 950, imaginality wrote:Re. my posts and my bid, I encouraged town to bid high because I want us to keep scum from getting powers that are useful to us and I think getting powers early is better than late. The reason I bid 90 should be obvious.
i think i understand what this means actually, so i think then that means that vfp is most preferred over imaginality (:

VOTE: vfp
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:46 am

Post by VFP »

On a town flip will you lim SSBM tomorrow for using fake meta?
I'm telling you now. Scum will 1 call me town every game, and 2 use fake meta on me.

I call this out every single time and I'm always right.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:55 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 983, VFP wrote:On a town flip will you lim SSBM tomorrow for using fake meta?
I'm telling you now. Scum will 1 call me town every game, and 2 use fake meta on me.

I call this out every single time and I'm always right.
im not sure, ive trusted ssbm_kyouko rlly hardcore this game and i thought they were townie, but smoke had beef with them as well (yesterday phase), so if ur elim is wrong i think i'll take another look at them because thats alot of beef :shifty:
but now ur making me confused ;-;
In post 962, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm also really pinged by 957. I've played with town VFP recently and I feel like sniping like that is not who he is.
what does he mean by this? is this the meta case on u or where is it?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:08 am

Post by VFP »

Yes that, SSBM is saying I do not make comments like that as town. In out last game I made snarky comments like that.
As I said, SSBM has fucked up here and pushed a fake meta read on someone who calls it out.

Let me ask you Marci, if SSBM is town, then why are they not killed as the MO?
Of course, this means little with a flip from me. If I flip scum then my comments are irrelevant. If I flip town, then my view is genuine and SSBM is scum, and very strange to not have been killed.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 985, VFP wrote:Yes that, SSBM is saying I do not make comments like that as town. In out last game I made snarky comments like that.
As I said, SSBM has fucked up here and pushed a fake meta read on someone who calls it out.
i think if thats the meta case, then its not good then. i think i remember seeing u act like that before :(
In post 985, VFP wrote:Let me ask you Marci, if SSBM is town, then why are they not killed as the MO?
Of course, this means little with a flip from me. If I flip scum then my comments are irrelevant. If I flip town, then my view is genuine and SSBM is scum, and very strange to not have been killed.
I originally thought it was just gonna be because of how they'll choose a replacement anyways.. is it because theyre scum? i didnt think they would be scum :cry: but it is weird how the beeg brain mo isnt dying.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 978, VFP wrote:VOTE: SSBM

I'm not running I started a new job yesterday, I just reread 2213 when you said I was using fake meta, in case I had remembered wrong. I didn't see anything like that snipish remark in that game. What posts remind you on a skim?

And S_S I will double check for you, iirc I did BP, JK, and both 1 and 2 shot trackers. Shit luck to have hit ninja but better than daykill
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VFP I have to say this to get it off my chest: your avatar bothers me, for personal reasons
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2, Gypyx wrote:
Spoiler: list of abilities
1. 1-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

2. 2-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

3. 1-shot Bulletproof : You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.

4. 1-shot Day-Kill : Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.

5. 1-shot Cop : Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".

6. 1-shot Commuter : All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.

7. 1-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

8. 2-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

9. 2-shot Gravedigger : Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.

10. 1-shot Godfather : You appear as "Not Mafia" on Cop reports, regardless of your actual alignment. Must select a night to use it.

11. 1-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

12. 2-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

13. 1-shot Jailkeeper : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.

14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

16. 2-shot Ninja : You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.

17. 1-shot Roleblocker : Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.

18. 1-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

19. 2-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

20. 2-shot Watcher : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.

Spoiler: remaining abilities
1. 1-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

2. 2-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

3. 1-shot Bulletproof : You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.

4. 1-shot Day-Kill : Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.

5. 1-shot Cop : Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".

6. 1-shot Commuter : All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.

7. 1-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

8. 2-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

9. 2-shot Gravedigger : Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.

10. 1-shot Godfather : You appear as "Not Mafia" on Cop reports, regardless of your actual alignment. Must select a night to use it.

11. 1-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

12. 2-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

13. 1-shot Jailkeeper : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.

14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

16. 2-shot Ninja : You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.

17. 1-shot Roleblocker : Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.

18. 1-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

19. 2-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

20. 2-shot Watcher : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.
Can this post be updated pls?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:33 am

Post by VFP »

In post 987, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 978, VFP wrote:VOTE: SSBM

I'm not running I started a new job yesterday, I just reread 2213 when you said I was using fake meta, in case I had remembered wrong. I didn't see anything like that snipish remark in that game. What posts remind you on a skim?

And S_S I will double check for you, iirc I did BP, JK, and both 1 and 2 shot trackers. Shit luck to have hit ninja but better than daykill
Let's not try and play off the snark in that comment to these.
I love that you're actually trippling down after that too. I still declare that there is q00% scum in us. Do you, SSBM?
In post 1030, VFP wrote:I too believe that making 3 posts on a suspected player is a scum read.
In post 1050, VFP wrote:Imagine if this was factually true.
I'd be impressed then.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:34 am

Post by VFP »

In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:VFP I have to say this to get it off my chest: your avatar bothers me, for personal reasons
Why so?
I was going to see if anyone on the site makes avatars on commission but I wouldn't know where to start.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I kinda associate dolphins with someone I never want to see on this site again
So seeing the dolphin avi makes me think you’re him, even when I’ve proven that can’t be the case (outside a pretty major rule being broken)
<Embrace The Void>

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 986, marcistar wrote:i think if thats the meta case, then its not good then. i think i remember seeing u act like that before
Exactly this.
SsBM was looking for a reason and picked the wrong one.
It probably could have been anything else and I'd have just kept SS and mastina scum team and just move on.

SSBM fucked up, and I'm going to cash in on it!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Who do you think Kyouko’s partner is?
<Embrace The Void>

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:38 am

Post by VFP »

I'd say SS
Although I'm not convinced both scum jump to me to save Kitty.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is S_S scum for those reasons as well?
<Embrace The Void>

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:45 am

Post by VFP »

In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is S_S scum for those reasons as well?
What reasons?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The calling you town thing
<Embrace The Void>

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:49 am

Post by VFP »

In post 998, Gamma Emerald wrote:The calling you town thing
No that was from Kitty.
Being called town after I point it out is irrelevant.

SS hasn't done anything that makes me scum or town read them. It's all from Misty.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”