humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I saw Tony Parker at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Quit it 1,000 is mine
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sounds like a dick
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Gee I sweer you are all scum trying to steal my 1,000 post
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

god I wish I could vig u
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Lol
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

I would love that role
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 950, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I saw Tony Parker at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
So you're going by "humaneatingmonkey" now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is this just copypasta fest now?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you make 200k a year and you tried to steal a bunch of $2 candy bars? I call bullshit

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

scumpings from gamma
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 958, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is this just copypasta fest now?
I am not sure what this is. HEM and nom saw me and a50 fucking around and then they decided to get in on it but nom is prob scum b/c he can't talk about anything but killing Elsa.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean if it is I have one of my own to whip out
It’s no skin off my back
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean....the day is pretty much over b/c we've settled on a elsa death so i guess in a way there's nothing to do if we are just trying to hear words from dre and the replace so idk...w/e

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

Damn getting on pc bring it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m telling you, cyrus62 is as cracked as he is jacked. I saw him at a 7-11 the other day buying Redbull and adult diapers. I asked him what the diapers were for and he said ”they contain my full power so I don’t completely shit on these kids“ then he rode a boar out the door
<Embrace The Void>

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

yea well
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:13 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

ArcAngel9 replaces LuciferMorningStar. Please welcome!
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hello angel

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 967, Sirius9121 wrote:come
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

This is shit. Big big shit.

VOTE: Elsa

For future reference HEM: even if I'm scum this time, I literally only defended Kitty because I felt bad because I'm an emotional player like that. The Mafia scumteam rode that to my death hard since literally everyone shut down anything elsa going after that.

I make plans pre-game of my very first action BEFORE I know what role I'm even getting so that's what town!me planned from the beginning to do with defending Kitty. PR town me will lie to your face as well as VT me. I hate giving readlist day 1 too because it's WAY easier to get strong reads on 3-4 players instead of forcing myself to read everyone right day 1. I hope I can actually talk to people next time for non-alignment reasons for idle chit chat. That's my favorite part of mafia.

I hope to God I get town next game tho. I know I like playing scum but when I get it FOUR TIMES in a row ... It gets a little grating. I signed up for multiball even JUST to still scumhunt as well on the off chance I rolled scum again. So my readlist is legit if you wanna find Mafia.

I'm outting this all so I won't have minor hope at work or die before I say my peace. See some of you next time.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 929, Almost50 wrote:
In post 825, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 803, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I think the only key difference between this game vs a regular game is that bussing doesn't work because it nullifies any town cred you would otherwise gain from it in a normal game. i have no idea how this relates to our current situation. i just want to put it out there for everyone to stew on.
That, and counterclaims don't semi-clear the CCer as they could be from a different scum team. Which could be what's happening with T3 and Elsa but... doubt it. I think both scum teams would have the same shotting on their neighborizers, if both have them.

Re: generally the Cyrus convo
I retract my SR on Cyrus actually. I think he just plays weirdly. I'll go re-read a bit of the game soon to see if I have any more strong SRs than Elsa.

I am at a loss. I don't see WHY Scum would CC a neighbourizer to begin with. Regardless of Elsa's alignment; T3 has put a big red X on his own back. If Elsa flips green T3 gets lim'd, and if Elsa flips red T3 gets either shot or lim'd still.

In other words, I don't see that CC coming from Scum!T3 at all. I still dunno what that means for Elsa, but I think I'm in no position to state a read on him anyway.
I said I doubt it precisely for this reason. :facepalm: The only reason why it's not completely off the table is that, as seen is Sibyl's Elegy, scum!T3 is prone to weird, dubious ballsy plays (got him killed in that game).

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Derp_Phase except there's no hammer yet.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 970, Elsa Jay wrote:This is shit. Big big shit.

VOTE: Elsa

For future reference HEM: even if I'm scum this time, I literally only defended Kitty because I felt bad because I'm an emotional player like that.
Sorry for that man. If I was in any way hurt by your rudeness back then I'd have said it post-game. But I didn't.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

So I just read that as a scum excuse.
~Vasex
~Enchant
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:45 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

were there any doubts
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”