Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Chara »

In post 444, clidd wrote:Maybe it's just your mental process, but I don't understand how interpreting an exchange of votes occurring in seconds would give you any idea of ​​performative/genuine action from me. Regardless, I'm comfortable with you atm after seeing your recent posts.
what about Tweet's posting do you actually like? it looks like she just made "some posts" and you're okay to townlean her again even though you disagree/don't understand any of her process.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 371, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 344, Tanner wrote:
In post 342, Flea The Magician wrote:why is not getting killed so important?
because i'm town, and i don't want the town to waste a yeet on me.
hmmm....
is there a meaning behind this "hmmm"?
In post 391, clidd wrote:Amy is officially a townlean now.
was this caused by /? if so, what gave you a townlean?

for the record, amy is giving me a townie vibe as well, but i can't put my finger on it.

i kiiinda wanna townlean ydrasse for ? i have no idea what happened in ms rpg, but i've been getting the feeling that infinity sounds "...?" too. though i'm not exactly the best at reading infinity myself so /shrug. by the time i finished reading, the "...?" feeling on infinity has disappeared and has been replaced with "yeah ok i have no clue how to read her i will just ignore her for now and hope someone else does", but i'll keep that townlean on ydra.

i am
not
getting any townie pings on clidd this game, which i think is somewhat concerning, considering that every game with him so far (that i was town and thus had to read him), he'd give me those townie pings and he was town?

ok friends are calling me, i got to go so i will finish the rest of this a bit quicker - liking tweetie's posts bc energy but also not really worrying about her as she's one of my "will probably stop being so townie later if scum" reads, and i'm also liking chara for ??? reasons idk i'm probably playing with fire here, i've heard spicy things about its scumgame ok cool bye
your eyes on the city.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Chara »

my reputation precedes me!!!!
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 451, Tanner wrote:i am not getting any townie pings on clidd this game, which i think is somewhat concerning, considering that every game with him so far (that i was town and thus had to read him), he'd give me those townie pings and he was town?
actually before i go, i just remembered that is a lie, he did fool me once. but also i'm still not getting any townie pings from him this game so take it as you will.
your eyes on the city.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Stop being so town Datisi you fool.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Chara »

i have never seen a scum Tweetie but i think if she feels town she is town, and if this ends up not being the case i'll learn my lesson. but also i feel like i remember her being similar to me as scum where she can't keep it up forever.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Robert M Hunter
Just fine wagon.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Chara »

re clidd, i think he has that sort of style i tend to scumread, so i'm being more hesitant in saying he doesn't feel town. that said, when he has explained his thought process (ie on Tweetie and on Robert) i don't see the connection between that and how the scumpings and townpings he has on players are coming about.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t eliminate anyone while i’m catching my beauty sleep now.

- Bunno
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:39 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i have too many townreads isis save me pls
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Yang »

In post 311, Morning Tweet wrote:
Yang
, what are goats?
A goat is the evil version of a llama.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Yang »

In post 321, Flea The Magician wrote:

@YinIf I asked Yang how often you speak the truth, what would they say?

@YangIf I asked Yin how often you speak the truth, what would they say?
Depends if he knows you're going to bring up our last darts match. Someone with a three letter name put a little bit too much money on the table just based on a girl not caring whether her pool game is any good or not.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Chara »

suddenly all i care about is the Yin and Yang backstory lore.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 441, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Eww, reads lists.
eWe, ReAdS LiStS

thats u. thats what u sound like
In post 449, Chara wrote:Tweetie i want some of your energy. let me siphon it. is it bad to just coast and let Tweetie play day 1 for me?

is what i might say. in another life. i feel like i'm looking at town Tweetie here, and i want to say that about Ydrasse too.
you can have some!!! i can definitely spare it
In post 451, Tanner wrote:ok friends are calling me, i got to go so i will finish the rest of this a bit quicker - liking tweetie's posts bc energy but also not really worrying about her as she's one of my "will probably stop being so townie later if scum" reads
In post 455, Chara wrote:i have never seen a scum Tweetie but i think if she feels town she is town, and if this ends up not being the case i'll learn my lesson. but also i feel like i remember her being similar to me as scum where she can't keep it up forever.
Yall are gonna feel so dumb when i finally have a scum game where i dont get tired at the end

But no you're right

my town game tends to ramp up whereas scum game tends to start higher and decline. i think my town game has a lot of exceptions cause it's inconsistent but in general im more comfortable with more content
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Yang »

In post 357, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 356, Amy Dunne wrote:If Yin and Yang don’t know who the scumteam is, what is their exact purpose in this game besides obviously entertaining us?
Actually:

Yin
?

Yang
?
My purpose is to make sure Tanner is either eliminated or nightkilled whichever he doesn't prefer. Well. That's one of my purposes. For sure.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yang
, what happens after Tanner is eliminated or nightkilled?
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Yang »

In post 395, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 387, Ircher wrote:
In post 300, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh hm, you make a good point. I also think it's wrong although unsure if intentional
It seems close. Cumulus clouds are the big puffy clouds we see on a normal day, but if it is thunder storming, we see cumulonimbus clouds instead.
In post 323, Tanner wrote:but both 251 and 253 feel like throwing shit and seeing what sticks. the "future excuse for scummy play" line legitimately makes no sense.
Nah it came across as confirmation bias to me. That being said, it makes you more likely town.
---
VOTE: Yin
Let's see if this is valid.
Likewise, VOTE: Yang
Subroutine 4A: Flea the Magician
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:08 am

Post by clidd »

In post 447, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 444, clidd wrote:Maybe it's just your mental process, but I don't understand how interpreting an exchange of votes occurring in seconds would give you any idea of ​​performative/genuine action from me. Regardless, I'm comfortable with you atm after seeing your recent posts.
Voting someone than going "hm, actually" and voting someone else is something i consider doing as scum a lot to give the appearance of thought behind my vote without using any effort

Whereas as town i'd have some kind of actual thought process or just actually vote the right person first. i try to decipher the difference between town/scum thoughts on the action although idk if there is an easily tangible one or not. Still something i always question when i see it!
Hum, ok.

I think I understand the concept, although it's still a bit extraordinary to extract something from an event that lasted seconds (bringing to the specific context of your question about my votes).

But, in general, if it's part of your mental process, fine, no problem.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:10 am

Post by clidd »

In post 450, Chara wrote:
what about Tweet's posting do you actually like? it looks like she just made "some posts" and you're okay to townlean her again even though you disagree/don't understand any of her process.
I felt transparency of thought from to .

My doubt was regarding the initial question () she directed at me and also the fact that I was not detecting any towny particles during the time she was addressing the mech talk, but both were outweighed by my current positive impression of her latest post sequence. So, yeah, I'm fine with leaning town on her again (for now).

What do you think about my process?
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Yang »

In post 448, Morning Tweet wrote:
Yang
, by your estimate, what nonnegative integer number of batlings do I have?
Three.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Yang »

In post 465, Morning Tweet wrote:
Yang
, what happens after Tanner is eliminated or nightkilled?
The llamas commence dancing
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Yang »

clidd you have asked me way too many questions.

clidd may no longer ask me questions for 24 hours or until any player pays me a compliment
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:16 am

Post by clidd »

In post 451, Tanner wrote:
In post 391, clidd wrote:Amy is officially a townlean now.
was this caused by /? if so, what gave you a townlean?

for the record, amy is giving me a townie vibe as well, but i can't put my finger on it.

i kiiinda wanna townlean ydrasse for ? i have no idea what happened in ms rpg, but i've been getting the feeling that infinity sounds "...?" too. though i'm not exactly the best at reading infinity myself so /shrug. by the time i finished reading, the "...?" feeling on infinity has disappeared and has been replaced with "yeah ok i have no clue how to read her i will just ignore her for now and hope someone else does", but i'll keep that townlean on ydra.

i am
not
getting any townie pings on clidd this game, which i think is somewhat concerning, considering that every game with him so far (that i was town and thus had to read him), he'd give me those townie pings and he was town?

ok friends are calling me, i got to go so i will finish the rest of this a bit quicker - liking tweetie's posts bc energy but also not really worrying about her as she's one of my "will probably stop being so townie later if scum" reads, and i'm also liking chara for ??? reasons idk i'm probably playing with fire here, i've heard spicy things about its scumgame ok cool bye
No, but by her set of posts at that time. She reflected me as someone with a lack of cognitive load - something I associate with a scum mentality.

Ydrasse is still null to me, I couldn't catch anything that my brain interpreted as unquestionably towny.

It's been a while since we've played together and (assuming you're coming from an uninformed/town perspective) you're likely not to be able to get pings associated with town!clidd of your experience, but if you keep evaluating me (periodically), you'll eventually arrive at the correct read.

I don't remember how scum!Morning operates, but I'm not worried either (and I think she's town). Regarding Chara, I think she has the potential to be town, but like my internal evaluation of Ydrasse, I didn't identify anything *expressive* that would allow me to establish a read/impression.

It would be interesting for us to discuss your read on Robert when you have time. Something tells me he's someone like ''town acting erratic/sporadic'' but not ''scum planning a push''.
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Yang »

That color is beautiful I made it up by punching random characters into the color tag.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:21 am

Post by clidd »

Correction: ''it'' instead of ''she'' when I addressed the subject of Chara.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”