Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Taly »

Maybe not label Dunn town steadfastly, but T3's townbloc I'm confident is mostly town. Like 4:1 if not 3:2 and that assumes T3 is scum which I doubt right now or else he has fucked himself late game.
Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 348, Taly wrote:Does T3 bus his partners or locks them out of a townbloc so early? Otherwise, T3 with any variation of {Bingle, Dunn, Dw} is the only possible scum partner(s) or team I could surmise with this slot.
How about flea, ndmath, or mom?
If Mom truly avoids scum games then it is valid to push. But it may look like that slot will be replaced soon and focus does little to help. So Mom-T3 there is possible but I'm likelier to say Mom is S and T3 is T. But in reality, Mom is null to me and T3 is T.

I'll have to reread NDMath. He gains like, nothing from bussing T3 at the moment. So House and Bingle are slots I think will more easily discern his alignment via interactions at the moment.

Flea could be defending T3-buddy, but neither has pinged me yet so.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Fair enough, I feel like you're making a lot of assumptions about scum bussing/distancing/not including each other in townblocs that might not be accurate. Scum bus a lot when you wouldn't expect them to and when it's not optimal to do so. I don't think scum!T3 would have fucked himself for lategame.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:24 am

Post by cyrus62 »

VOTE: taly your catch up sticks . I use stink cause the other word is toxic so here your using lamest here and I think you reek as scum. So have at me.
scum cyrus slways kills carls night 1

Cyrus has us as scum together but I'm not sure this guy has the power to rally any votes given his playstyle

nomnomnom:
you made me spit my coffee congratulations
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:25 am

Post by House »

In post 348, Taly wrote:House, "zero faith" V "bad faith" does not seem to change the premise in my eyes. I'll ask a third time: Why is T3 scum here when he has misread Mastina as town in the past?

If you don't want to answer, just tell me. Otherwise I'd assume you are deflecting.
There's nothing to deflect. The question was asked & answered a while back.

Twice, actually.

I'm not going to keep regurgitating it.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:07 am

Post by NDMath »

I like taly's posts that have occurred in the last 24 hours.
Spoiler: In particular, these strike me as town-indicative
In post 261, Taly wrote: NDMATH and Infinity contain at least 1 town. I don't see how their interaction this page is S/S.
In post 267, Taly wrote:
In post 265, Bingle wrote:
In post 261, Taly wrote:Hmmm. Does Bingle normally spend time trying to deflate a wagon before it gains traction?
Only if it's on a player I don't think gets more readable when under pressure (i.e. Nancy or Gamma), but that's not actually what I'm doing here.
How would you frame your posts and the thread conversation the past several pages?
In post 275, Taly wrote:
In post 274, T3 wrote:You're right. My read on mastina is bad and the points I'm making about mastina are NAI.
Be candid, is this sarcasm or honesty?
In post 348, Taly wrote:Does T3 bus his partners or locks them out of a townbloc so early? Otherwise, T3 with any variation of {Bingle, Dunn, Dw} is the only possible scum partner(s) or team I could surmise with this slot. ~Maybe House in that pool too but House has like 0 reason to tunnel a partner? Like wtf. I mean, I've seen House bus D1 in a mafia game years ago so it's not impossible, but too big of a stretch without a flip on either.

Dunn claimed a Mason role. That deserves a level of trust if only for D1.

I keep agreeing with Dw's takes so I have difficulty thinking that's a scum POV.

I also townread Cyrus because it's hard to align an agenda with him, even down so his disposition to the thread discussion. Plus I also agree with T3's meta tale conclusion.

So I am feeling good about T3, Cyrus, Dw, and Dunn being town.

I think flea's reaction to dwlee's questions is overdone compared to the low amount of pressure fae initially put on house.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Fleas been out their skull on pain meds because fuck this heat and fuck solar flares.

I am sobering up though because as good as they are, the side effects have to be managed.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by mastina »

Bad brain day so honestly don't wanna be here but, 1: yesterday was even worse so I took it off meaning I can't take another day off, and,
2: Computer restart meant I needed to log in to my tabs that require me to be logged in so I was logged in meaning I might as well.
In post 205, House wrote:mastina just fabricated a whole reads list early d1 in Townstumps as town
Oi!

My readslists are
never
fabricated!

Now I will admit.

They can be
forced
As in, not-natural, with me trying to force reads into existence that if I were more honest wouldn't truly exist thanks to struggling to form a more solid stance on too many players. So I can take liberties and somewhat artificially exaggerate reads, and make reads that can even be "I like you so I am calling you town until I have strong reason to think otherwise". All of this, forced, when I am having trouble.

But they are never
fabrications
. I never lie in them, I never make shit up, they are always genuine and sincere. (I think that maybe in my entire history there's been like maybe a single hand's worth of readslists that were not genuine/sincere--and those readslists were, explicitly, jokes, where I was making it unambiguous that I wasn't serious, that I wasn't making a real readslist, that it was wholly and entirely a very very obvious fabrication as part of a very very obvious bit. So 99.99999% of my readslists? Not fabrications, always genuine, always sincere. But sometimes forced.)
In post 178, T3 wrote:Since when is your gut right?
1: Well for a start, quite often. It's not lock-solid 100% accurate but it's actually more accurate when I listen to it than my logic is. That said...
2: I don't recall saying my read on you is gut.

I said I wasn't seeing the town; that remains true. Nothing gut about that tho.
In post 184, Taly wrote:3.
Mastina
isn't actually coming after me wtf
Well basically you told me not to, so. :P
In post 216, Bingle wrote:I voted mastina for townreading me, btw.
You should know better than that by now. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 228, Bingle wrote:she just knows I don't like being townread early.
In a game where I'm not struggling to form reads I'd humor you by obliging and recognizing that your strong scumgame means that you're not someone who is really truly readable on D1 but gets a pass to be read over time, placing you basically as above null on principle but only just, as to admit that you're not clearly and unambiguously town.

This is not one of those games though. :P

In a game where I'm struggling to form reads at all, fuck it, right or wrong I'm calling you town for the sake of
having
reads. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 285, Infinity 324 wrote:Even if that's a joke it's still scummy imo.
Eh I know Almost50 well enough to know it wasn't a joke; I've a fair idea of what he was doing but elaborating beyond that would defeat the point of the move in the first place.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:07 am

Post by Taly »

In post 351, Infinity 324 wrote:Fair enough, I feel like you're making a lot of assumptions about scum bussing/distancing/not including each other in townblocs that might not be accurate. Scum bus a lot when you wouldn't expect them to and when it's not optimal to do so. I don't think scum!T3 would have fucked himself for lategame.
Then please enlighten me on your take on T3's slot and also why A50 is the best lim D1 here.
In post 352, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: taly your catch up sticks . I use stink cause the other word is toxic so here your using lamest here and I think you reek as scum. So have at me.
1. Sorry, I gained nothing from this post in terms of solving.
2. If I did 1v1 you, I don't actually follow your reason for scumreading me - I'm being LAMIST? OK.
3. Who is my partner?
In post 353, House wrote:
In post 348, Taly wrote:House, "zero faith" V "bad faith" does not seem to change the premise in my eyes. I'll ask a third time: Why is T3 scum here when he has misread Mastina as town in the past?

If you don't want to answer, just tell me. Otherwise I'd assume you are deflecting.
There's nothing to deflect. The question was asked & answered a while back.

Twice, actually.

I'm not going to keep regurgitating it.
Ugh. I'll ISO you since I'm too dense to have realized...
In post 357, mastina wrote:
In post 228, Bingle wrote:she just knows I don't like being townread early.
In a game where I'm not struggling to form reads I'd humor you by obliging and recognizing that your strong scumgame means that you're not someone who is really truly readable on D1 but gets a pass to be read over time, placing you basically as above null on principle but only just, as to admit that you're not clearly and unambiguously town.

This is not one of those games though. :P

In a game where I'm struggling to form reads at all, fuck it, right or wrong I'm calling you town for the sake of
having
reads. :P
This isn't the only experience I've had with you where you had some difficulty with reads. Is there anything specific to this game that has made reads hard to garner?

NDMATH, where are you at with reads and lims?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:09 am

Post by Taly »

:igmeou: :mad: :evil:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Searching for a replacement for Momrangal.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:55 am

DAMNIT MOM.
VOTE: Momrangal
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:58 am

OK so the meds I'm on for the bad pain bursts are like getting high and wasted at the same time.

I essentially dissociate for the duration of being on them, and pink elephants. If you get it, you get it.

houses reaction to the A50 votes was too defensive for my liking, thats why I parked my vote there for a lil while and I was hoping to come back today (read: sober) and start piling some pressure on.

Dwlee once again being the thorn in my side undoing my work. :P Love ya dwlee <3

Meaning my pressure vote while I pulled my shit together was worth nothing.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:32 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

NorwegianboyEE replaces Momrangal.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

@taly
In post 243, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 238, Bingle wrote:So, there's someone here who is going "You do this thing as town and I think it's scummy" at worst.
For one, I'm not sure I've seen a townie push someone using this reasonably, so you haven't really gotten to a reasonable towny explanation for T3's behavior imo. The scummiest part to me, though, is how t3 reacted to being called out. First he avoided responding, then he avoided responding again, then he said he "didn't realize it was RVS" when it clearly wasn't. It just feels like the type of response a newer scum player would come up with when they messed up.
I'm not really confident that a50 is the best d1 lim, but showing that you're paying some attention to the game and not posting relevant content is a bad look, especially when you don't come back later and either respond to the reactions to your post or...do anything. I think the slot deserves pressure.

Hi norwee

I'm kind of coming around to the idea that house could be scum but it's more of a deepwolf thing, I'm not sure if I could vote him today.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Taly »

What about a "deepwolf thing" prevents you from pressing House if he could be scum, and is there any rationale you can find that suggests town?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think house would have to be pretty good at scum to be scum here, and the only reasoning I can find for scumreading him is vague gut pings.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 367, Infinity 324 wrote:I think house would have to be pretty good at scum to be scum here
(Which reduces the chance that he's scum, because it's possible he's just not that good at the alignment.)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Flea why did you think I would know what you were trying to do there?
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:05 am

Post by T3 »

At this point I'm getting good vibes from Taly.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:07 am

Post by T3 »

There's also that Taly holds off reading Momrangal until the replacement is found. Taly also seems to agree with my townblock for the most part.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lol Infinity r u town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I swear, Infinity is like the easiest player to read in existence.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

NGL i was spying on this game.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”