Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Yang »

My steed will be a llama what will your steed be Chara????? We shall ride along the beach
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Chara »

a very large pelican. she can carry snacks.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Yang »

Yesss she will have a stockpile every time I ask to take a picnic break we will make a picnic break!
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

I feel like all the players in this game know each other in real life, and I'm the outsider.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:43 am

@Flea
What is your opinion on me? I am very controversial and you have ignored me.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:56 am

In post 1228, Robert M Hunter wrote:Norwegian, Morning Tweet,
Pooky, Ydrasse
, Amy are town reads.
I'm adding Chara to the town list, no scum their right mind would dust off my old games to double check that I'm limbait. It's so bad, if I'm ever scum again I'm going to have to beg the other wolves to gang up on me and lim me day 1 :lol:

No one wants to consider Ydrasse being a criminal for some reason. Ask yourselves if it's because you don't like the messenger.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2453, Robert M Hunter wrote:I feel like all the players in this game know each other in real life, and I'm the outsider.
I don’t know anyone here irl but online, yes.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2455, Robert M Hunter wrote:
Pooky, Ydrasse
, Amy are town reads.
I'm adding Chara to the town list, no scum their right mind would dust off my old games to double check that I'm limbait. It's so bad, if I'm ever scum again I'm going to have to beg the other wolves to gang up on me and lim me day 1 :lol:

No one wants to consider Ydrasse being a criminal for some reason. Ask yourselves if it's because you don't like the messenger.
She and Norwee were instrumental in getting Infinity limmed.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Pooky, Ydrasse
, Amy are town reads.

If you trust in me town, why not trust in my reads? Have you read why I tr both Ydrasse and Pooky? I have played with both scum and town!them.

I agree with your Chara read.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Hectic »

Satoru Nakata has been prodded.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Yang
: What must one do to ascend from this place?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Yang
Yang
Goon
Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Yang »

Punish Flea for faer crimes
Yin
Yin
Townie
Yin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Yin »

Turn around.

In post 2390, Chara wrote:@
Yin
: is Tanner your or Yang's target?
I'm not targeting that person.
In post 2441, Ircher wrote:
@Yin
: Who is your teacher?
I don't have one, self taught.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pooky, Ydrasse
, Amy are town reads.

I think your read of Chara is good.

Robert, I'm really imploring you to consider other options scumreads-wise. You can't just have Ydrasse as your strongest because you don't like how she reacted to your claim. Your claim is sus as fuck. If you're hellbent on shooting Ydrasse I'd rather lim you because you're more helping scum than not if you shoot her imo. Shoot someone who is going to be eliminated during the day at some point this game. Then it's helpful no matter what

Also, she can't be a criminal. But that's not the same as being scum, you probably meant scum.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yin
, are you targetting someone?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Flea have you gotten a chance to read ? I feel like my read of you can't really evolve at all if we don't get to talking
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2444, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2231, Tanner wrote:
In post 2217, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2205, Chara wrote:
In post 2192, Chara wrote:
In post 2182, Flea The Magician wrote:Given we've no way to verify night actions, the claim request is pointless.
how do you know this?
i'd still like to know how you're aware of this, Flea.
I assume there's no PRs in this kinda game, quite simply.
if you assume there' no power roles, what do you think of the person that very blatantly softed a power role on day one?
Theres 2 options.

Attract maf kill, maf trying not to get killed. It can go either way.

Also I'm back from a full day of lapring which was meant to be a light day and I am fubar'd. I will catchup what I can.
Well he's outright claimed 1-shot vig, curious to hear what you think of that. It would seem that he's either mafia trying to not get killed or town playing his role in a suboptimal way.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

If Nakata doesn't look good via associative with Infy (havent checked that kinda thing) I'm playing around with the idea that he's scum TMIing Ircher town like infy did..
In post 1672, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks the town should listen to what he’s saying considering Yin has cleared ircher and Nakata was already saying ircher was town who was set up!
That would be seriously ironic considering he accused me of that just a couple posts back
In post 1573, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 1571, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1570, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 1563, Morning Tweet wrote:If I were scum trying to save miselims, I'd probably lean really hard into the "Ircher is jester!" tinfoil and make up excuses not to vote him.
Nakata thinks that Morning Tweet may have just TMI’d that ircher is town and hence a mislim?
Are you serious?
Yes, and Nakata hopes that other players in the list note this clear attempt to discredit Nakata and to cover up a TMI-slip!
Nakata's read on me yesterday was really bizarre and hard for me to understand :I

He says that he was under the impression he was about to die so he voted me.. dunno

Spoiler:
In post 1547, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1043, Infinity 324 wrote:-Nakata said that the people on his wagon were trying to get ydrasse to look bad after he flipped town, that seems like something scum would never do and seems made up

-Nakata's SR on amy had like no reasoning and it felt like he was trying to appease amy in their interactions which he wouldn't do as town

PEdit: I don't know, maybe he thought I was limbait anyway
In post 1068, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 897, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata is saying that Amy Dunne is telling a lie by saying that Nakata was hardpushing Robert M Hunter when Nakata has done no such thing!

Nakata would appreciate Amy Dunne not taking personal insult, Nakata has no problems with anyone in this playerlist, Nakata simply thinks that Amy Dunne is scum. Nakata doesn't know what Amy Dunne is expecting him to say when she says "tell me why I'm wrong on you". Nakata has already told you that he is town!
In post 898, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata does not believe Amy Dunne. Nakata thinks that if Amy Dunne is scum, that's exactly what she'd say, and that her attempts to push Nakata while not being accurate in her depiction of what Nakata has done this game show that her primary interest is in limming him and not sorting him, whereas if she were town Nakata thinks she'd be more interested in the sorting part.
@amy He's spending more time talking about how you shouldn't be upset that he's scumreading you and saying that he scumreads you rather than explaining his actual reasoning. The reasoning itself has a lot to do with you saying he was hardpushing Robert instead of just pushing Robert. It's all very fake.
In post 1071, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1057, Ydrasse wrote:like you have a very ... strong reaction to being pushed on no offence but if you seemed viable at the time (and i think you were before you actually started interacting with him) i understand why a scum!satoru would go for it before realizing.
Ydrassee <3 you're so much better at wording it than me
This is my nakata read
In post 1548, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata changed his mind on Infinity 324, he thinks the way friend Infinity 324 has tunnelled him is probably indicative of town who can’t get out of a tunnel instead of scum.

I kinda like this as an anti associative. Infy was on Nakata even before she was under significant heat, pretty sure. I dont know if she'd really tunnel a partner like this.

Surely both Nakata and Infy don't TMI Ircher as town together..... surely

I still prefer Flea here from what I've observed. Flea has no associations (other than i guess Tanner) because fae hasn't taken many stances on players themselves

Faer frustration surrounding us not cooperating on mech is, odd for a number of reasons. When I asked for help on mech I got several people to ask questions for me (ty for that pooky and robert and if theres anyone else who did!) -- it wasn't terribly difficult. I also have focused on it a ton but it hasn't really been a factor with my reads. Like i dont have to wait on questions from Yin in order to vote and gain reads -- yet for Flea, something is holding faer up.

I'm not entirely convinced because it might be out of game influencing Flea but i weaked Infy significantly for same reasons so eeeeh
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:10 pm

In post 2463, Morning Tweet wrote:Robert, I'm really imploring you to consider other options scumreads-wise.
I will target whoever YOU tell me to. No one else.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2463, Morning Tweet wrote:
Pooky, Ydrasse
, Amy are town reads.

I think your read of Chara is good.

Robert, I'm really imploring you to consider other options scumreads-wise. You can't just have Ydrasse as your strongest because you don't like how she reacted to your claim. Your claim is sus as fuck. If you're hellbent on shooting Ydrasse I'd rather lim you because you're more helping scum than not if you shoot her imo. Shoot someone who is going to be eliminated during the day at some point this game. Then it's helpful no matter what

Also, she can't be a criminal. But that's not the same as being scum, you probably meant scum.
Pooky too, he mentioned targeting him as well.

I don’t like how he’s completely ignoring my reads. If he tr me, why ignore that?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2468, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 2463, Morning Tweet wrote:Robert, I'm really imploring you to consider other options scumreads-wise.
Good then. My current PoE is Nakata, Flea, whichever one we don’t lim today.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2467, Morning Tweet wrote:If Nakata doesn't look good via associative with Infy (havent checked that kinda thing) I'm playing around with the idea that he's scum TMIing Ircher town like infy did..
In post 1672, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks the town should listen to what he’s saying considering Yin has cleared ircher and Nakata was already saying ircher was town who was set up!
That would be seriously ironic considering he accused me of that just a couple posts back
In post 1573, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 1571, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1570, Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 1563, Morning Tweet wrote:If I were scum trying to save miselims, I'd probably lean really hard into the "Ircher is jester!" tinfoil and make up excuses not to vote him.
Nakata thinks that Morning Tweet may have just TMI’d that ircher is town and hence a mislim?
Are you serious?
Yes, and Nakata hopes that other players in the list note this clear attempt to discredit Nakata and to cover up a TMI-slip!
Nakata's read on me yesterday was really bizarre and hard for me to understand :I

He says that he was under the impression he was about to die so he voted me.. dunno

Spoiler:
In post 1547, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1043, Infinity 324 wrote:-Nakata said that the people on his wagon were trying to get ydrasse to look bad after he flipped town, that seems like something scum would never do and seems made up

-Nakata's SR on amy had like no reasoning and it felt like he was trying to appease amy in their interactions which he wouldn't do as town

PEdit: I don't know, maybe he thought I was limbait anyway
In post 1068, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 897, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata is saying that Amy Dunne is telling a lie by saying that Nakata was hardpushing Robert M Hunter when Nakata has done no such thing!

Nakata would appreciate Amy Dunne not taking personal insult, Nakata has no problems with anyone in this playerlist, Nakata simply thinks that Amy Dunne is scum. Nakata doesn't know what Amy Dunne is expecting him to say when she says "tell me why I'm wrong on you". Nakata has already told you that he is town!
In post 898, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata does not believe Amy Dunne. Nakata thinks that if Amy Dunne is scum, that's exactly what she'd say, and that her attempts to push Nakata while not being accurate in her depiction of what Nakata has done this game show that her primary interest is in limming him and not sorting him, whereas if she were town Nakata thinks she'd be more interested in the sorting part.
@amy He's spending more time talking about how you shouldn't be upset that he's scumreading you and saying that he scumreads you rather than explaining his actual reasoning. The reasoning itself has a lot to do with you saying he was hardpushing Robert instead of just pushing Robert. It's all very fake.
In post 1057, Ydrasse wrote:like you have a very ... strong reaction to being pushed on no offence but if you seemed viable at the time (and i think you were before you actually started interacting with him) i understand why a scum!satoru would go for it before realizing.
This is my nakata read
In post 1548, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata changed his mind on Infinity 324, he thinks the way friend Infinity 324 has tunnelled him is probably indicative of town who can’t get out of a tunnel instead of scum.

I kinda like this as an anti associative. Infy was on Nakata even before she was under significant heat, pretty sure. I dont know if she'd really tunnel a partner like this.

Surely both Nakata and Infy don't TMI Ircher as town together..... surely

I still prefer Flea here from what I've observed. Flea has no associations (other than i guess Tanner) because fae hasn't taken many stances on players themselves

Faer frustration surrounding us not cooperating on mech is, odd for a number of reasons. When I asked for help on mech I got several people to ask questions for me (ty for that pooky and robert and if theres anyone else who did!) -- it wasn't terribly difficult. I also have focused on it a ton but it hasn't really been a factor with my reads. Like i dont have to wait on questions from Yin in order to vote and gain reads -- yet for Flea, something is holding faer up.

I'm not entirely convinced because it might be out of game influencing Flea but i weaked Infy significantly for same reasons so eeeeh
There are probably 3 scum, so if Robert is town, who’s Flea’s buddy?

This could possibly be anti-associative but when you consider Infinity’s positioning around Ircher, then I don’t see how it’s clearing?

Like I think scum is most likely in 2 out of Nakata, Flea, Robert and based on my Infinity ISO, me, Pooky, Ydrasse, Clidd, you and maybe Chara as well don’t look like buddies.

Also, I urge you to ISO Nakata in Forest Fire, he made extensive nuanced reads in that game. I also don’t understand why he sr you, me, Ydrasse but not Infinitely?

That’s what concerns me. He jumped on each of you, me, Ydrasse but never Infinity.

But I’m willing to change my mind based on what he posts today. If he’s town, then we obviously shouldn’t miselim him. I’m just not concinced of that rn.

As Ircher said, one of Nakata/Robert is probably scum but not both.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Robert M Hunter wrote:
Do you have scumreads other than Ydrasse?

Also, allow me to elaborate on why I think Ydrasse is town.

Starting page 17. Infinity has a bad faith read on me. Ydrasse instantly opposes Infy, pointing out why the read is wrong in the context of mafiascum rpg and also makes probably the first accusation of the game of Infy being off/weird. Ydrasse and Infy are using the same game and the same "tell" with the same reasoning, yet Infy is twisting it to make me scum whereas Ydrasse does not. She also instantly opposes Infy and calls her out on being off -- i would be fairly surprised if thats s/s

(this is about page 35 and on). Moving on later in the game, stuff flows around blablabla and Nakata nearly dies with Ydrasse at the head of the wagon. She also finds you scummy I believe. Norwe votes Infy for being scummy but is on his own until Tanner/Chara/clidd join, and then Ydrasse posts . It's a detailed recollection and working thru of her thoughts, which i like, and the confidence on her reads also pings towny. I think Ydrasse's relenting on Nakata that page is more towny, it doesnt ping like scum who is going to miselim Nakata on a later date even though she explicitly says she will kill Nakata if Infy flips scum. hard to explain
this also probably suggests nakata and ydrasse are more likely town

The Infy wagon falls apart momentarily and the Nakata one starts again. Ircher gets a lot of heat too. Infy is all but forgotten Ircher is X-1'd. Page 55. Infy seems to TMI ircher town. Tanner and clidd vote Infy, Infy says something scummy and Ydrasse immediately calls it out (the second time she's done so this game literally immediately after Infy posts). This is the wagon that sticks and kills Infy
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2470, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2468, Robert M Hunter wrote:
Good then. My current PoE is Nakata, Flea, whichever one we don’t lim today.
But let’s wait on that after Nakata posts. I’m open to changing my mind and re-evaluating my reads. Pooky and Ydrasse are never scum here, so I’m with Tweetie on that.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2471, Amy Dunne wrote:This could possibly be anti-associative but when you consider Infinity’s positioning around Ircher, then I don’t see how it’s clearing?
Infy did nothing but defend Ircher really. On his deathbed, granted, but still.

I believe Infy was pushing Nakata during at least two of the periods where it seemed Nakata would die. At least one of which was before Ircher was even a thing. Infy basically sat on Nakata all day, and im unsure she's tunnel a scumpartner like that without being under significant pressure herself.

Like if she knew she'd die, then sure. Or if she knew another wagon would go through, sure. But from what I can tell it seems like she put Nakata at significant risk and under the guise of being too "lazy" to reevaluate elsewhere. An odd thing to do to a partner.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”