Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I've been doing a lot of rereading though and I actually think Marci could be the last scum here. I have a lot of notes to post. What I noticed on a reread about S&M/Gamma is S&M always acts first. So I think the strategy from Gamma was to hide behind town!S&M as a sheep and earn their TR by just following their votes and echoing.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:37 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1574, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You should ask the mod again in more clear terms if you still think your track on me doesnt clear me of having visited Marci
It doesn't matter, I don't think. If Gamma tried to kill Marci that night, S&M wouldn't have seen ssbm go anywhere, so it's not a hard inno.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:45 am

Also, sorry to do this, but I thought the day would start much sooner. I'm going V/LA staring about 9 hours from this post and lasting about 4 days. So, either I have to figure out what to do with my vote before then, or we have to ask the mod for an extension.

Honestly, the best thing might just be to not vote, and request that ssbm and marci crossvote and let S&M decide. I think S&M has at least as good a chance of getting it right as I do, and probably a better one.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1576, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1574, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You should ask the mod again in more clear terms if you still think your track on me doesnt clear me of having visited Marci
It doesn't matter, I don't think. If Gamma tried to kill Marci that night, S&M wouldn't have seen ssbm go anywhere, so it's not a hard inno.
I understand that, but what they said originally indicates that they asked the mod about the situation and Gypyx told them they would have received a different result if the JK did not happen. I asked the mod the same question and was told they would have received the result they originally claimed. Shocker, because I didn't visit Marci.

It's more about making sure they understand, so they no longer have an excuse to talk about it as a point against me. Because, like on D2, their current push on me feels disingenuous, so if I can force town!them to understand that the reason they have is incorrect, they should back down. Scum would also back down I think because objectively their reasoning is disproven, but if they continue to ignore what I am saying about their result on me, it makes me think they are scum again, as this is reminiscent of the beginnings of the fight we had on D2. To summarize that, we continuously wallposted each other and I had to repeat the same question something like 3-4 times before they would answer it, and when they did answer me, it wasn't really an answer you could say answered my question entirely. More like they intentionally avoided parts of my question because again, at that time, I was wording it in a specific way so that scum!them would have no choice but to admit they were disingenuous about the original reason they were pushing me.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1577, Something_Smart wrote:Also, sorry to do this, but I thought the day would start much sooner. I'm going V/LA staring about 9 hours from this post and lasting about 4 days. So, either I have to figure out what to do with my vote before then, or we have to ask the mod for an extension.

Honestly, the best thing might just be to not vote, and request that ssbm and marci crossvote and let S&M decide. I think S&M has at least as good a chance of getting it right as I do, and probably a better one.
You would let S&M decide here?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:51 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh wait lmao your result yesterday was on Gamma visiting mastina, not Marci, thought you scumslipped
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:52 am

If we couldn't get an extension, at least, I probably wouldn't trust myself to make the call so quickly.

But I guess we can see how the next 9 hours go, maybe we'll come to an agreement before then.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:53 am

In post 1578, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It's more about making sure they understand, so they no longer have an excuse to talk about it as a point against me.
Yeah sure.

@S&M, I'm pretty sure that if someone attempts a kill but the target is JK'd, a tracker will see them visit still.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@Marci
what is your full bidding history?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:46 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:That’s my bid, and here’s the thing with it.
I was expecting Kitty to not have actually been able to snag the cop based on thread presence, which would explain why that result was obscured.
As such I was thinking scum probably wanted the GF, and wanted to scalp them for it. I left myself one Doge in order to take a power that seemed like it shouldn’t get left behind but was going to. Another point to what I’m doing is that I’m showing I have most of my money intact with the bid.
In addition I think it was smarter for me to bid on a pro-scum role given my largely townread status. Bidding on a PR that’s useful for town adds the risk of getting NKed and wasting that role. Instead I played to hold something scum might want back.
Does this read as TMI or WIFOM? I'm thinking TMI.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:49 am

Hm. It's probably TMI, especially since Gamma took the godfather, which doesn't make any sense for him to do if he knows the cop is buried.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1585, Something_Smart wrote:Hm. It's probably TMI, especially since Gamma took the godfather, which doesn't make any sense for him to do if he knows the cop is buried.
I think the point is to do what I did on D1 and claim the bid so that scum has no reason to shoot him if he is town. It sets him up to explain why he isn't dead yet.

At the time he placed that bid though, there were still a lot of town players that could outbid him for Dayvig. If I were his partner, neither of us would have the money to buy dayvig, and it would be likely to appear d4 if we wanted that. The same is true of you (S_S). Unless Gamma and S&M swapped their bids on tracker, it is also true of them. It would be... bold, to do that and immediately claim a tracker result without a watcher claim in the open, as that scumteam would know town bought the watcher, and it is risky to claim a result on the MO if town has the watcher.

All this points to Marci who does have the money to outbid 500 (575) if scum. Also worth noting is that 575 is enough to pay 500 for dayvig and outbid me by exactly 1 on a second role, which, given Gamma's reaction to my 426 bid, and his 499 +301 bids (aimed at outbidding anyone that spent 200+), I think it is likely that Gamma saw my strategy, adopted it for the scumteam, and advised Marci to bid that way. I would not be surprised if he also bid 225 on something else the same day as Gravedigger, but didnt win it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Amongst the dead in the reread I dont see a lot of
confidence
in Marci town either. A lot of players have her as town, but it seems like everyone "sort of" thinks she's town, or does not think she is scum, and is trusting in the group consensus. I thinks he fits more convincingly with Gamma than S&M, but S&M was so adamant about Gamma being town this game and I don't see any good reasoning posted.

In fact it looks like there is a lot of gloating going on between them, and S&M even at one point says "if Gamma was scum I'd know, because I just recently partnered with him."

What game were you partnered with Gamma in @S&M? I'd like to skim it
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1587, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I
think she
fits more convincingly with Gamma than S&M
EBWOP
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:27 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1575, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've been doing a lot of rereading though and I actually think Marci could be the last scum here.
if i was scum i wouldn't have killed imaginality there.
In post 1583, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
@Marci
didnt do much bidding, just my 225 gravedigger and then i attempted for 2 shot hitman with 275 :roll:

i think its just ssbm_kyouko here :? i dont think its smoke, and im pretty sure something_smart got rbed last night
VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:08 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1589, marcistar wrote:
In post 1575, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I've been doing a lot of rereading though and I actually think Marci could be the last scum here.
if i was scum i wouldn't have killed imaginality there.
In post 1583, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
@Marci
didnt do much bidding, just my 225 gravedigger and then i attempted for 2 shot hitman with 275 :roll:

i think its just ssbm_kyouko here :? i dont think its smoke, and im pretty sure something_smart got rbed last night
VOTE: ssbm_kyouko
It is demonstrable that everyone had reason to kill Imaginality last night.

Smoke and I are not targets because we're butting heads like mastina and VFP were. S_S is not a target for anyone but you because they can be seen as bussing at end of day yesterday. The only upside for you is his townflip makes his assessment of Distance's cop crumb more convincing, which reinforces that Kitty did not get Cop.

After rereading the game I am confident they were not bussing and the watcher is real though. That only leaves Imaginality, who claimed to have roleblocker and to be trying to save it for when 1 scum was left, so anyone would want to kill him.

Also, your bidding history is just scummy. No bids on cop or doctor, no attempt to take any role away from scum D1 like Imaginality and I did.

D2, you bid modestly on GD and didnt attempt for any of the strong town roles with the rest of your stack, when at midday, you could have afforded some of them.

D3 you make no takeaway bids, and no attempts to buy a stronger town PR like Tracker or JK.

D4 now you claim to be going for a takeaway bid, when the town power on the table is even stronger than on previous days.

Obviously you were hoarding money to buy dayvig. Not a good look for you to vote me here either when I've been your townbeard the whole game.

Tell me this: why does Gamma try to kill you on N3 if I am his partner? S&M saw me go nowhere. I have Hitman, so I would have used it to blast through JK either on me or my target. No sense in using it early on when it is unlikely for doctor to guess the scum target.

Also if I were scum, then hitman showed up the last day by design. That would line up with me using hitman the night prior. I would need to refill my shots. And yet, I didnt use hitman because there was no kill, because you're scum, and you tried to kill someone, probably Imaginality, on N3, because he had roleblocker to stop a kill. That would have pointed Gamma and S&Ms POE at me and VFP as well, because they were pushing 2 scum in {VFP, Imaginality, Kyouko} Mastina was also pushing VFP hard with Imaginality as a possible partner. This could have shifted mastina to pushing VFP and I as partners, which is what her top townread S&M would also have been pushing.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:48 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

S&M what is your full bidding history as well?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:44 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:It is demonstrable that everyone had reason to kill Imaginality last night.

Smoke and I are not targets because we're butting heads like mastina and VFP were. S_S is not a target for anyone but you because they can be seen as bussing at end of day yesterday. The only upside for you is his townflip makes his assessment of Distance's cop crumb more convincing, which reinforces that Kitty did not get Cop.
imaginality fairly trusted me and i could prob convince him enough to vote where i wanted.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also, your bidding history is just scummy. No bids on cop or doctor, no attempt to take any role away from scum D1 like Imaginality and I did.
sure, view it as scummy i dont mind too much.
i wasn't gonna take away roles like cop, doctor, etc when i know i don't know how to use them effectively. i figured staying back and letting someone who does know take it would be the better move for town.
"no attempt to take any role away from scum d1" i figured other people were already gonna be doing that.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Obviously you were hoarding money to buy dayvig. Not a good look for you to vote me here either when I've been your townbeard the whole game.
yeah, like thats totally out of question for town to be doing as well! :roll: :roll:
townbeard..? idk what the term means. but im super sure smokes town, and im super sure imaginality roleblocked something_smart, and im kinda sure that something_smart wouldn't have had any hitman powers. that only leaves you in my eyes.
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also if I were scum, then hitman showed up the last day by design. That would line up with me using hitman the night prior. I would need to refill my shots. And yet, I didnt use hitman because there was no kill,
huh im confused, this doesnt really make sense with how im reading it
can u reexplain this? im kinda dumb :oops:
In post 1590, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:you tried to kill someone, probably Imaginality, on N3, because he had roleblocker to stop a kill. That would have pointed Gamma and S&Ms POE at me and VFP as well, because they were pushing 2 scum in {VFP, Imaginality, Kyouko} Mastina was also pushing VFP hard with Imaginality as a possible partner. This could have shifted mastina to pushing VFP and I as partners, which is what her top townread S&M would also have been pushing.
hmm..? i dont think i think things through as scum but okay! :good:
"you tried to kill someone, probably Imaginality, on N3" -> why would i do this..? if i wanted him gone i could've easily just sat back and watched the flames as the wagon on him grew, but i was trying to prevent his elim. letting his wagon go through would've done much of the same effect. getting rid of the town rber, limiting all of those peoples poes, so why would i have tried so hard to prevent his elim..?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:45 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1591, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:S&M what is your full bidding history as well?
whats ur full bidding history -.-
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

D1 I bid 426 on hitman after midday update
D2 I bid 22 on 1-shot AD and 52 on Gravedigger after midday
D3 I did not bid because the mid days were all over 74 iirc
D4 I forgot to bid after mid day update, but I was trying to decide if I should go for 1 or 2 shot neighborizer because midday on the others were too high for me to win. I wanted to get one to prove I couldn't have bought hitman for 301, like Imaginality was able to prove by buying one for 90
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:05 am

...How did you know the bid on hitman would be 301?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:07 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Thought it was on the midday, was it not?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:09 am

No, it wasn't...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:10 am

Man, I know scumslips don't exist, but that REALLY sounds like one.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was posting from the toilet and didnt wanna iso gypyx for the millionth time. I had just checked my pt to see where I did my 52-22 split, as i thought i did it the other way around, with 52 on GD and 22 on AD
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”