Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Smoke and Mirrors »

In post 1795, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1790, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:And when I initially tried to flip the votes to save you, your first choice was Distance.
Yes and what? Why do you think scum me would try to kill Distance and then tell everyone that they had inno'd Marci?
Your first choice for us flipping the votes from you was Distance who Gamma had also been pushing. Me and Pooky both believe Distance softed a cop inno on Marci and that would then obviously mean that she was targeted so she couldn’t confirm it.

And you’re the only one who keeps doubting Distance inno’d Marci.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Something_Smart »

If I'm scum

Why did I bring it up in the first place
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:15 am

And I'm "doubting" it because I have enough mafia experience to know that you can never be 100% sure of anything unless the mod told it to you.

I believe Distance likely inno'd marci. As do you.
I believe killing ssbm is the best course of action. I don't know if marci is 80% or 90% or 99% cleared or whatever, it doesn't matter, she isn't getting executed. Why does this matter AT ALL?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:15 am

In post 1798, Something_Smart wrote:Like if you want to talk about things I would or wouldn't do as whatever alignment

Why do I spend 499 on godfather when I know the cop is dead and then get my partner to claim it (opening us BOTH up to AD)? In what world is THAT a smart play? I'm better than that as scum.
It was Gamma and it looked like he was maybe hoping town spends 500 on it, because we know he claimed that.

I had the 1 shot and already used it on Imaginality. Maybe Kyouku is right then and you actually have the 2 shot then because no one so far has claimed it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:16 am

And why would it benefit scum me to be fighting you on this anyway? If I'm scum, my winning mis-exe is always ssbm, never marci, that would have been obvious to me since several days ago. What would I have to gain besides pissing you off?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:17 am

In post 1803, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:It was Gamma and it looked like he was maybe hoping town spends 500 on it, because we know he claimed that.
Right okay, if Gamma himself spent 499 on GF, then we didn't swap roles. It follows that I was the one who got watcher for 500, and therefore I didn't get hitman for 301, and therefore I couldn't have killed last night because I was roleblocked.

Does that all make sense??
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:19 am

In post 1801, Something_Smart wrote:If I'm scum

Why did I bring it up in the first place
Because you have a rep as being mech savvy and to look like you wouldn’t kill him. I just have trouble believing that town!you brings that up, tries to get us to flip votes on you to Distance and doubts Marci.

I don’t believe you don’t think Distance had the cop, so you shouldn’t be doubting it considering he died and considering Marci was probably targeted so she couldn’t gravedig him to confirm.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:21 am

I think Distance probably had the cop, like maybe an 80% chance.

Is that hard to understand?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:21 am

Just give me a yes/no, do you understand what I mean by that.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:26 am

In post 1805, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1803, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:It was Gamma and it looked like he was maybe hoping town spends 500 on it, because we know he claimed that.
Right okay, if Gamma himself spent 499 on GF, then we didn't swap roles. It follows that I was the one who got watcher for 500, and therefore I didn't get hitman for 301, and therefore I couldn't have killed last night because I was roleblocked.

Does that all make sense??
But no one has claimed 2 shot hitman. I know we don’t have it. What does you spending 500 on have to do with Gamma spending 499 on GF?

It looks to me like Gamma wanted us to doubt that Distance had cop.

Unfortunately we have no idea who Imaginality rb’d last night because Kyouku claimed 1 shot hitman. so he could have rb’d anyone.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:28 am

In post 1809, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:But no one has claimed 2 shot hitman. I know we don’t have it. What does you spending 500 on have to do with Gamma spending 499 on GF?
Well, it was established that since I was RB'd last night, the only way I can be scum is if I swapped claims with Gamma so I would have enough to afford hitman. So that would require Gamma actually buying the watcher and me actually buying the godfather, so I would have 301 left. If you don't think that's what happened, then I can't be scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:29 am

In post 1809, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Unfortunately we have no idea who Imaginality rb’d last night because Kyouku claimed 1 shot hitman.
... He RB'd me. He said he would do it yesterday and he confirmed it to marci in the hood.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:30 am

In post 1807, Something_Smart wrote:I think Distance probably had the cop, like maybe an 80% chance.

Is that hard to understand?
In post 1808, Something_Smart wrote:Just give me a yes/no, do you understand what I mean by that.
Yes but scum killed him and then they targeted Marci so she couldn’t confirm it. She couldn’t have anyway due to jk but why didn’t you watch Marci, why us? Considering that scum killed Distance and Marci was going to gravedig him. shouldn’t you have been watching her not us?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:31 am

In post 1812, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Yes but scum killed him and then they targeted Marci so she couldn’t confirm it. She couldn’t have anyway due to jk but why didn’t you watch Marci, why us? Considering that scum killed Distance and Marci was going to gravedig him. shouldn’t you have been watching her not us?
You were my strongest townread. I don't think we even knew the cop was dead by that point?
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:31 am

In post 1810, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1809, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:But no one has claimed 2 shot hitman. I know we don’t have it. What does you spending 500 on have to do with Gamma spending 499 on GF?
Well, it was established that since I was RB'd last night, the only way I can be scum is if I swapped claims with Gamma so I would have enough to afford hitman. So that would require Gamma actually buying the watcher and me actually buying the godfather, so I would have 301 left. If you don't think that's what happened, then I can't be scum.
Imaginality said he would do that because he thought you were the only one who didn’t have hitman but then Kyouku claimed it, so we don’t know for sure who he rb’d.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:32 am

In post 1811, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1809, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Unfortunately we have no idea who Imaginality rb’d last night because Kyouku claimed 1 shot hitman.
... He RB'd me. He said he would do it yesterday and he confirmed it to marci in the hood.
???

Where did he confirm that to Marci?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:32 am

In post 1620, marcistar wrote:he 100% roleblocked something_smart i think.
Please read.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:33 am

And it's been known that ssbm had the first hitman since day 1. That wasn't a shocking development. It didn't change anything.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 am

In post 1813, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1812, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:Yes but scum killed him and then they targeted Marci so she couldn’t confirm it. She couldn’t have anyway due to jk but why didn’t you watch Marci, why us? Considering that scum killed Distance and Marci was going to gravedig him. shouldn’t you have been watching her not us?
You were my strongest townread. I don't think we even knew the cop was dead by that point?
Distance died N2, Marci was jk’d N3.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1815, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1811, Something_Smart wrote:
???

Where did he confirm that to Marci?
in the neighborhood i had with him
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:35 am

On N3 we did not know for sure the cop was dead, I don't think?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:36 am

And besides, I obviously didn't think that marci was absolutely town on D3. Neither did you. We didn't know nearly enough to say that confidently.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:37 am

In post 1620, marcistar wrote:
In post 1619, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And did he have anything in the PT for you to share now?
im not allowed to copy paste right?
he 100% roleblocked something_smart i think.
he didnt really leave me "share with the class" sort of thing tho.

i can share what his reads were, but im not sure how much of it u guys wanna see? do u want everything
Oh but how do we know you don’t have 2 shot hitman? How do we know you actually have watcher?

Then why does Gamma kill Mastina? It should be obvious to him that you would watch Mastina. Like it’s scum suicide to kill Mastina with a town watcher who likely catches you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:41 am

Because he thought I would WIFOM out of it?
Because he thought he could win the 1v1?
Because he was counting on his partner to carry?
Because he just didn't think that far ahead? Hell if I know. It's not my job to justify the actions of dead scum. It's my job to explain why my actions don't make sense from scum, because they don't.
Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Smoke and Mirrors
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:43 am

In post 1820, Something_Smart wrote:On N3 we did not know for sure the cop was dead, I don't think?
Don’t you find it suspicious that Marci gravedigs Kitty and finds no cop, Distance soft innos Marci then is NK’d. Then next night she is clearly the target because scum no killed?

Like he straight up said D2 that pushing her was a “scumclaim”. And we know that someone had to have cop and then your #1 sr when I asked you who should we flip the votes to to save you, was Distance.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”