Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:07 am

Post by petapan »

In post 607, ta vera wrote:
In post 580, petapan wrote:
In post 539, T3 wrote:Mena has a different tone to Dead Silence but in terms of postcount, rate, and original thought almost everything matches up. I played with Mena in Aliensitter and I might be wrong but I remember him walling.
In post 540, T3 wrote:VOTE: mena
this is gross
why?
huh, i had thought was intended as a defense of menalque, and this was t3 finding an excuse to walk back the read now that there was a wagon budding on mena, but apparently i might have misread it? i think it's still utterly atrocious reasoning based on assumptions that are pretty bad though, but can't rule out t3 having bad logic as town
free crypto
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 488, Morning Tweet wrote:I like the part where Titanic locktowns Mena then subsequently unlocktowns him after receiving further meta lol
Okay but what did you make of the bit where he then put me as likely town anyway, something he then failed to respond to when asked to elaborate on

I think that (assuming Titanic is an alt of who I think he is) him trying to white knight for me there is very likely what he’d do as scum and strongly reminiscent of what he has done in the past when playing scum against me
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 493, Aristeia wrote:It's just such a nonsensical line of play that I don't really know what to make of it?
The thing to make of it is “no, I wouldn’t do that strategically as scum even if I was upset when the game was definitely not lost even if icon was getting flipped” also lol @ the idea that I have enough energy to put into trying to fake my thoughts here if I’m scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Menalque »

Sorry, second half of that wasn’t related to the quote, was more a general comment
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 496, Titanic wrote:Was Mena's anger in Tarot genuine?
Yes
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:12 am

Post by ta vera »

In post 625, petapan wrote:
In post 607, ta vera wrote:
In post 580, petapan wrote:
In post 539, T3 wrote:Mena has a different tone to Dead Silence but in terms of postcount, rate, and original thought almost everything matches up. I played with Mena in Aliensitter and I might be wrong but I remember him walling.
In post 540, T3 wrote:VOTE: mena
this is gross
why?
huh, i had thought was intended as a defense of menalque, and this was t3 finding an excuse to walk back the read now that there was a wagon budding on mena, but apparently i might have misread it? i think it's still utterly atrocious reasoning based on assumptions that are pretty bad though, but can't rule out t3 having bad logic as town
it was an elaboration on and was meant to call menalque scum just like he already clarified in
ta vera
ta vera
Goon
ta vera
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:15 am

Post by ta vera »

i agree that we shouldn't minus menalque today. we should let him use his pr ability.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 497, Titanic wrote:people were talking of intent and lolhammers which would discourage scum to bus there even if it's an early wagon which are usually safer to bus on

pretty sure ydrasse would feel really bad about lolhammering a partner without giving them a chance to claim, unless they agreed it was the move in the pt. but then, I don't see ico being fine with that move. also possible if ydrasse doesn't like the person she's hammering i guess, but ico's a cool dragon and I'm sure that's not the case. so probtown
Uh, first bit: nah. Like I think this is not a terrible assumption to be making but as a level 1 thinking sort of thing it’s also exactly why scum would consider plopping a vote down just to get on. I think it is possible that the whole wagon was town and it’s 2/3 of (DotW, skitt, MT) but i think it’s p likely at least one scum bussed and decided that they could get away with a late vote precisely because it put their buddy (who was likely dying anyway) in actual peril which would then make their vote look townier vs a bus vote. But actually good bus votes have to genuinely put your buddy in peril, otherwise it’s just distancing which was never gonna work here

I also disagree on the ydra thing, and this kinda makes me think Titanic is scum with Ydra potentially? I think Ydra is tired of rolling scum (she’s rolled it so much this year) I think that if she sees her buddy going down she’s very likely to just drop a vote, and play for the TSTBS angle to try and survive a couple of days buy a couple of mislims and hopefully set her buddy up for lategame
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Menalque »

Like I think Titanic knows ydrasse well enough to know that she’s developed her scumgame to the point where she absolutely would lolhammer buddy!ico in that spot and that his claiming that she wouldn’t is disingenuous
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i would do this
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 499, T3 wrote:Having just finished a game with scumena he posts waaaay shorter posts than townmena.
How’s this one holding up for you bud

Also my post length is very NAI we haven’t played enough together

This is like when you thought I’d scumslipped in dead silence for thinking traitors would be recruitable lol
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 501, Titanic wrote:skitter less likely to pursure a town!mena misex probably

No? Why?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 515, Morning Tweet wrote:VOTE: Mena
Sigh

I’m not angry in this case I’m just disappointed
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 521, skitter30 wrote:however, i think its something he's *much more* likely to feel as scum because:
1. He had a very similar emotional reaction to the marci flip in tarot (i.e. we have a recent example of scum-him behaving a similar way in a similar situation)
2. I think he would be upset that the same situation happened *again* so soon after the last time
Can you respond when you get here on the significant differences of (1) cabd being fucking an absolutely insufferable asshole about things and (2) it being on a newbie, neither of which apply here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 524, skitter30 wrote:i only had like 30 posts at the time or whatever a
uh

eh?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 527, skitter30 wrote:
In post 499, T3 wrote:Having just finished a game with scumena he posts waaaay shorter posts than townmena.
I think this is town-t3?
What about this post leads you to that conclusion?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Hero solve: Ydrasse/Skitter
I prefer they, thanks :)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 533, skitter30 wrote:
In post 500, Titanic wrote:I expect scum!skitter to pocket town!Mena or scumread him for a bit before pretending to come around on him eventually and pocket him that way

maybe it's optimal to wait to see if she does that but I don't care that much and I'll probably forget about this later

I like the idea of skitter apparently having the best readrate on Mena on this site, tempting
Idk if i havr the *best* readrate on site but i think i'm p good at reading him ya

I also cant imagine a universe where scum-me decides its a good idea to start antagonizing him
No, you do, and saying this like you’re not sure about it is very mmmmm to me

And I think you’re not trying to antagonise me but I think I’m among the most mislimmable I’ll be rn, if you’re scum you need mislims in those off wagon to stop yourself being flipped, and depending on setup you may know what role I am and therefore want me dead for it

I think in the balance of “mena pointing the finger at me but being dead” vs “pocketing mena and keeping him around for a while longer” it’s in scum!skitt’s interest very much to try to get the mislim while you can
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Menalque »

I have to go to shower and head out but I think if skitt doesn’t townread me after engaging with me here it is tantamount to a scumclaim from her and if we do flip me then she should always always always die next
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:32 am

Post by petapan »

menalque screaming "i wouldn't have played it that badly if i was scum" over and over is actually convincing me because i've been in that situation before and had to repeat the same thing over and over until i wanted to bash my brains out on my keyboard and let me tell you: it is very hard to get most people to believe that. there's a few people who will play the card of "hard defend a partner even as they're obviously doomed, then hope town WIFOMs itself into not killing you", but that is a rare sort and i'm not actually fits that bill, when he could have easily just casually kept his vote on ico and been like "oh haha looks like my rvs vote was right". does that get him a ton of towncred? no, but it doesn't make him look
awful
. so yeah i'm feeling like votes on him are no bueno
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:32 am

Post by petapan »

kinda wanna just yeetdrasse
free crypto
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 623, Menalque wrote:
In post 482, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh I see dats was putting ico to the blade that's probably part of why, lol

I suppose that Mena is the only person who can be labelled as trying to start a new wagon besides Ico that I can see so far
I mean yes but also if I were trying to do it to save him then I start it on someone mislimmable like DotW or T3 or something
This is true, I'm not sure you would expect that push to save anybody. Or any push for that matter

Even though I cant really fathom why Ydrasse would do scum dirty like that, I'm getting the impression she might've only started throwing after Ico was seemingly fucked. And also that Ico was gonna die anyway
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 626, Menalque wrote:
In post 488, Morning Tweet wrote:I like the part where Titanic locktowns Mena then subsequently unlocktowns him after receiving further meta lol
Okay but what did you make of the bit where he then put me as likely town anyway, something he then failed to respond to when asked to elaborate on

I think that (assuming Titanic is an alt of who I think he is) him trying to white knight for me there is very likely what he’d do as scum and strongly reminiscent of what he has done in the past when playing scum against me
I like it more so because it was funny

Maybe he was TMIing u, will have to see

I am kinda partial to the idea that scum skitts doesnt come after you, I am finding it very hard to see that she'd want to miselim you, draw all that attention, and purport such a high read rate so it looks terrible afterwards

Who's scum thats a nonvoter then O.o?

To elaborate on dragons -- they are soft innocent

Suppose if Ydrasse is just scum there could be two bussers.

Perhaps Titanic is scum and all of his logic for why the non voters are town is in fact true
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Menalque »

2 things v quick while I’m on metro:

(1) I think ydrasse hasn’t been playing seriously literally all game not just after ico was pressured (2) the more pertinent question is: why does ydrasse decide to play this way as town? I have seen her do something equivalent when she was town before once but it was on an alt, but I find it easier to believe that scumdrasse just doesn’t wanna try in a probably lost game and decides to just open wolf and joke and not solve than that towndrasse decides to throw in a towngame of hers that’s eminently winnable
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 647, Morning Tweet wrote:I am kinda partial to the idea that scum skitts doesnt come after you, I am finding it very hard to see that she'd want to miselim you, draw all that attention, and purport such a high read rate so it looks terrible afterwards
If she’s scum she probably needs to lim me at some point if you’re town and I think it’s easier for her to do it today than tomorrow

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”