populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Muerrto wrote:I posted friday. Then it was the weekend. Now it's monday night football.

STOP accusing people of lurking when you don't have a FARKIN clue what lurking is.

That is my ULTIMATE pet peeve in these games.
When did I say you were lurking? :roll:
Fuzzy, do you think I was that incredibly lucky to guess your win condition with all the possible win conditions over there?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Battousai »

Muerrto: He accused you of not scumhunting, not lurking (though the two are similar).

Tajo: Quit being an ass, we all know that is what you alluded to in 305, though not lurking but scumhunting. What was the point of bringing that up? Nothing I can see.

Falcone: What is your reason for voting Muerrto?
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:15 am

Post by Falcone »

Battousai wrote:Falcone: What is your reason for voting Muerrto?
The win condition argument. See my #288 for details.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:21 am

Post by populartajo »

I sincerely didn't accuse him of lurking. He just posted a "Mod, Im not voting for myself" with no additional input even though he has been posting relatively considerable in their other games.
Besides supporting my case against Time and then suddenly supporting the wagon against me for the weakest reasons (I never linked him with Ergo), he hasnt done anything notable for scumhunting.
Why do you love him so much, huh?
Call me Tajo.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:55 am

Post by skitzer »

As the Grim Replacer holds his box steady, another hooded figures comes to the circle. The Grim Replacer seems to squirm, and it's not because of the box...

"You tried to cheat on me with Sarah Palin?" says the Grim Replacer's Wife, who holds another box.

"Well, yes...but she is hot! And Alaskan!" mumbled the Grim Replacer.

"Whatever. You are on your final straw," asserts the wife as she snaps up Voodo in her box.

Vote Count Equations At the Moment:

populartajo = +nhat+fuzzylightning-fuzzylightning = 1
Muerrto = +Falcone = 1
Grimmy = +Vivian Darkblaam+Voodo-Grimmy = 1
Erg0 = +populartajo = 1
Falcone = +Erg0 = 1
Vivian Darkblaam = = 0
Voodo = = 0
Battousai = = 0
fuzzylightning = = 0
ShadowGirl = = 0
nhat = = 0
TonyMontana = -TonyMontana+Battousai = 0
Jimmybot = -Vivian Darkblaam-Erg0-ShadowGirl = -3

Not Voting = -Falcone+Grimmy-Muerrto-populartajo-Voodo-nhat+ShadowGirl+Erg0-Battousai+Muerrto = -2

FoS Count:

Falcone has pointed two fingers of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Timeater!
Voodo has pointed a finger of suspicion at Grimmy!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at Battousai!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at TonyMontana!
Battousai has pointed a finger of suspicion at Voodo!
Falcone has pointed a finger of suspicion at populartajo!

Note: The win condition may not be the same for all players.
Last edited by skitzer on Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grimmy
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Grimmy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Grimmy »

Does this mean Voodoo is no more?

or are you replacing the replacement?

Both nhat and Voodo need replacement.
Show
v/la on weekend until further notice.

Rishi wrote:
Of course, Grimmy never seems to leave the random stage - even on like Day 3. And he seems to do okay.

Grimm "Bruce" Lee - I-will-punch-you-in-the-SHIRT!
Vivian Darkblaam
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Vivian Darkblaam
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Vivian Darkblaam »

@Batt: I'm not sure if I'm seeing your Tajo + Tony argument. I could see Tony confirming Tajo for the purpose of appearing to be town himself, but what's going on here that desrves to be pointed out as "buddying" or connecting?

Also, I doubt that every single townie that has an alternate win condition (if there are multiple town win-conditions or if Tajo guessed wrong) would stay silent. Maybe a few timid players would be afraid that claiming a contrary condition would make them look suspicious, but most would realize that is is always the responsibility of the townie to report things as they truely are and that their word would be more likely to be trusted than Tajo's anyway.

Also, given the nature of this setup, I don't think cohesion is something we should be looking for among roles. Not that any of us can tell with our only reference points being Tajo's claim and our own role (well, except for the scum, but they're not going to admit to anything).
I thought far too much about this stupid signature to put a goddamn meta-reference in it.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Battousai »

I feel the tajo/tony team is a stretch right now, but is a possibilty and is why I wrote it. BUT I do find the possibility of them both or one of them, being scum.

Buddying:

scum Tajo buddying to town Tony- scum is feeling the pressure and decides to claim. Then a townie decides to unvote them and that townie believes the scum's claim. The scum member then decides to buddy up to the townie, trying to keep a misguided townie alive as long as he can to support the scum member OR trying to get a link between the townie and self so when that townie dies the following night or any subsequent night (depending on when the scum neeeds more credience), the scum tries to look better as having defended this townie.

Scum Tony buddying to town Tajo- Obvious

Scum Tajo and scum Tony- Feeling pressured, tajo claims and his partner then automatically unvotes. When called for the reason for the unvote, Tony goes back to the post and comes up with a reason and notices the win condition and decides to post that is his win condition as well. Scum Tajo decides to take the opportunity and adds credibility to the possibility of tony being town by coming up with the cohesion scenerio we were/are in. OR scum already knew sample town conditions provided by the mod and used those in their claim to gain credulence and that is the reason tony went back and brought up the win condition in tajo's claim post as his reason for unvote.

Since we are allowed to say our win condition, I would hope the mod has done something to counterbalance this whole thing. I can defiantely see the mod giving scum 1 or more townie win conditions and saying the win condition might not be the same for all players.

Tajo: Either come up with a case against me or don't say anything. Half attacks like 398 are asinine.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by Muerrto »

populartajo wrote:When did I say you were lurking? :roll:
populartajo wrote:I sincerely didn't accuse him of lurking. He just posted a "Mod, Im not voting for myself" with no additional input even though he has been posting relatively considerable in their other games.
Besides supporting my case against Time and then suddenly supporting the wagon against me for the weakest reasons (I never linked him with Ergo), he hasnt done anything notable for scumhunting.
Why do you love him so much, huh?
Ok. Not that I haven't said this enough, but you are an ass, period. An annoying, condescending, ass.

This is what scumhunting looks like. This is a case.
populartajo wrote:
Wheres Muerrto and Ergo?
Mod: Prod them.
This was on Sunday Sep 21st at 11 am EST

This was my reply:
Muerrto wrote:First off, just to let you know, I wasn't prodded. Second,

You called for my prod when I posted friday, then saturday, and I even cross posted with you? It had been less than 24 hours since my last post.

And attempting to link me with Ergo/Time? Nice. No wonder you had a problem with me agreeing with you about Ergo.
I had just posted less than 24 hours earlier but you made it sound like I'd been gone a week and even called for a prod??
populartajo wrote:
Muerrto
Pretty much scum.Has gone to agree with me all the game (supporting a decent wagon) to positive vote me. WTF!! I mildly suspected him before because that is usually a scum technique. Agree with a townie in a decent case, push it and then when things go wrong, blame me for it. Also I never lnked you with Ergo. And I still ahve the feeling you're active lurking. Overdefensive much?
How can I go to decent reasoner to obvious scum?!
I voted Time on Sep 7th at 7:31 pm EST. Not random. He soft claimed on page TWO.

Tajo, you voted Time on Sep 7th at 1:32 pm EST. You mentioned him again at 5:31 pm EST the same day and then didn't mention him again until he asked for a replacement. You didn't seem to be too concerned about your vote and immediately removed it when he asked to leave.

I'd hardly call that agreeing with you all game.

I agreed with you on Time. I still think I voiced a stronger suspiscion of him first. So since I agree with you on 1 person I have to continue to agree with you all game? I think not. Your constant requests for content and posting while showing an extreme lack of your own(constantly posting questions for others with no real content and most times not even a reaction or reply to their answers for one) and your constant attempts to turn the game into a lurker hunt have made my vote quite content on you(assuming the mod fixed that problem with me voting myself).
populartajo wrote:Right now, Im calling Muerrto-Falcone-FuzzyLightning or Ergo scumgroup. Hope Im right.
Second link of me and Ergo.
populartajo wrote:Wow, just wow.
Take that, scumbags and lambs.
I still havent seen any reasoning about me being possible town and scum just going against the easy target. (Muerrto, TonyMontana,not sure about Falcone)
And I have seen some shit arguments. Really.
Peace.
This is your defense to the votes against you...

And this:
populartajo wrote:TonyMontana's post is utter bullshit and I feel good at least some people realize that.
Notice how Ergo and Muerrto dont give a shit about that post.
And I still dont see enough Muerrto hate. He jumped against me for the dumbest reasons ever.
I REALLY WANT to answer the motherfucking questions but I still dont know who they are. I thought post 198 (summary of a PBP analysis after my infamous post that got deleted) would be enough. I dont know what you want.
Appealing to emotion, cursing, telling us we're all stupid for voting you, etc.
populartajo wrote:You dont get it, do you?
This was directed at Fuzzy who you never replied to with an answer.
populartajo wrote:Why the claim?
1) I dont want to be lynched for shit reasons.
And Fuzzy, why do you think Ergo and Muerrto (post 211 and 212, respectively) didnt comment anything about Tony's 213, the worst post Ive seen in mafiascum in a while?
Don't get to play alot of games, do you?

Nice of you to ask him a question without answering his...but then you've done that all game.

It goes on:
populartajo wrote:LOL, Tony's 210.
And people can you unvote me?
Excellent argument. Well structured, solid base, well voiced thoughts and points. Just all round...yeah.

Next:
populartajo wrote:How am I trying to divide the town?
Um...
populartajo wrote:Who believes my claim and who doesnt?
Like that?
populartajo wrote: Poeple if you're town you got to stop acting scummy and pay attention to the game.
Because suspecting you obviously isn't paying attention to the game, right? How's that logic work again?
populartajo wrote:Why isnt people suspecting TonyMontana? Or Muerrto?
What would you gain of my lynch if you're so concentrated in me? What would you do when I come up town?
What would we win if you came up scum? What would you win if Tony or myself came up town? You do know how insanely WIFOM all your arguments are, right?
populartajo wrote:
Muerrto wrote:You're also still pointing OMGUS fingers.
Except that Im not doing that. If I were OMGUSing, all players here would be scum.
Except not all players are voting you. Very poor argument and yet didn't address the fact that your suspiscions were all OMGUS.
populartajo wrote:And Im defending myself and Im scumhunting. Hard things to do when all my decent atacks are considered OMGUS because probably all the town is against me? :roll:

Um..again, you didn't even have half the town on you. Nice appeal to emotion though.
populartajo wrote:Muerrto, what about if you just claim scum? Whats your win condition?
Because saying I should claim scum makes me scum, right? Because this is what you call scumhunting, right?

I challenge EVERYONE to sort the thread by Tajo's posts and see how much 'scumhunting' he's done and what exactly his 'case' on me is.

It just keeps going:
populartajo wrote:I have a case against Muerrto. (read my previous posts for reference) I dont think he's scum just for that win condition debate. Some people apparently do but you fail to realize that.
And I feel like Im repeating myself.
Um..I just sorted the whole thread by your posts and quoted almost all of them. Unless you can RE-STATE your case on me using ONLY quotes you're full of it and since I already read back through all of them, I already know you are.
populartajo wrote:Dont you KNOW to analyse people's reactions?
Because anyone who disagrees with you and doesn't automatically take your claim as golden doesn't know how to play?

That's your version of scumhunting??
populartajo wrote:Muerrto agreed with me all the game. Then he suddenly turned against me for reasons I still dont understand. When did I link him with Ergo? (BTW, where's this guy?)
Already said where you linked us twice. And already debunked the 'agreed with me all game' crap. This is your case?
populartajo wrote:When did I say you were lurking? :roll:
Several times as I've now quoted.
populartajo wrote:I sincerely didn't accuse him of lurking. He just posted a "Mod, Im not voting for myself" with no additional input even though he has been posting relatively considerable in their other games.
Already debunked both of these. As far as scumhunting, I'm quite fine with my vote on you, where it's been most of the game.

Altho apparently I'm currently not voting anyone since the mod took off my self vote so

Postive Vote: Tajo

to put it back where it was supposed to be.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by populartajo »

Muerrto, you filthy whore :D
You know I dont have time for this. Wait till weekend for a response. Job is killing my ass right now.
In the meanwhile, can anyone tell me why this guy can't simply believe I am a watcher and that I was extremely lucky to guess his win condition?
Oh yes I have scumhunted. Id let others decide if thats right or not. Maybe becuase of my scumhunting is why you're OMGUSing me right now?
Nice try, scumbag. You dont have a better target, do you?
Should have done this before but I had the tiny little bit thinking that you could have been just a peevish townie.
With this wall of random accusations that Im sure Ill destroy without even reading them, you just proved the filthy scum you are. :D
Posite Vote : Muerrto
Call me Tajo.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

So, Muerrto, you don't believe his townie win condition because you have different one? Then what is yours...?

Mm, off for the night - brain failing me.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by Muerrto »

@Shadow: I have no idea what his win condition is, I stated mine and what I assumed he was saying his is.

If he's saying his is different I'm quite skeptical of that.

@Tajo: You just decided to read enough to see I posted, not read the whole thing, say it was all random accusations, and then still vote me before even reading it???

Did anyone ELSE actually read my post and would like to refute/discuss any of my points?

Also, did anyone just read his last post? Basically I'm scum because I'm targetting him, that's the definition of OMGUS.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I have read your post Muerrto, and I am also quite tired of his can't respond until the weekend responses and just the way he is playing this game.
Negative Unvote
because it seems when you just say vote the both go up there.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by Falcone »

populartajo wrote:In the meanwhile, can anyone tell me why this guy can't simply believe I am a watcher and that
I was extremely lucky to guess his win condition?
We have a winner here.

Positive unvote: Muerrto
Positive vote: populartajo
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:31 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Yeah, we're gonna lynch a powerrole, on the case that he was reaaaaaaaally lucky. ¬¬
Positive vote: Muerrto
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 am

Post by Muerrto »

TonyMontana wrote:Yeah, we're gonna lynch a powerrole, on the case that he was reaaaaaaaally lucky. ¬¬
Um...even if you believe he's a power role, how would that make me scum?

FoS: Tony

Tajo also said at one point 'Tony isn't scum BTW'. You realise if he flips scum you're a shoe in for his partner?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:37 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Hn. I'm not so keen on killing off on lynching a potential power role needlessly on the first day, and I'm not so convinced as Muerrto being scum either. Anyway, from rereading the last few pages it seems you and tajo do have the same win condition.

I'm really most suspicious of Tony, who has simply been hopping on the past couple wagons without much reasoning. And Tony, you missed my single question on post 297.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:07 am

Post by populartajo »

Falcone wrote:
populartajo wrote:In the meanwhile, can anyone tell me why this guy can't simply believe I am a watcher and that
I was extremely lucky to guess his win condition?
We have a winner here.

Positive unvote: Muerrto
Positive vote: populartajo
What does this vote mean?
Call me Tajo.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Falcone »

You admitted to having been extremely lucky to guess the protown win condition in your claim. If you really were protown, you wouldn't have had to guess. Therefore, you're scum.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 am

Post by populartajo »

I guess I should have added the irony tags since its pretty obvious I have been saying that I DIDNT GUESS my win condition.
Call me Tajo.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Battousai »

Muerrto: Your 333 was completely bullshit. And by bullshit, I mean right on the money. Right now I'm iffy on lynching a claimed role on D1, and is why I'm on my second suspect, Tony.

Since none of us will admit to it, we all don't know the scum pm. I think that the scum could have recieved a vanilla townie role pm or a win condition to help balance the fact that we can say our win conditions. So I'm taking saying your town win condition with a grain of salt.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:31 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Falcone wrote:You admitted to having been extremely lucky to guess the protown win condition in your claim. If you really were protown, you wouldn't have had to guess. Therefore, you're scum.
[face_palm]
Upcoming
Mini
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Tony, are you just not reading my posts or do you just not want to answer my question?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:42 am

Post by TonyMontana »

I didn't have any information in mind. It was just a counter-punch to Tajo saying he wanted info from an ergo lynch.
Upcoming
Mini
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Falcone »

TonyMontana wrote:Yeah, we're gonna lynch a powerrole, on the case that he was reaaaaaaaally lucky. ¬¬
This is a ridiculous post. It's a blatant misrepresentation of Muerrto's case against populartajo (which is at least a lot better than populartajo's case against Muerrto).

ShadowGirl makes a good point too that TonyMontana has a bad habit of evading questions.

If populartajo turns out to be scum, and I expect he will, TonyMontana will be next in line.

In other news, Grimmy hasn't made a useful post in a week. We shouldn't give him a free pass just because populartajo, and to a lesser extent TonyMontana, are tying up our scumhunting efforts.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”