Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you’re an aspiring Townie who wants other people to consider you being town don’t piss off the person trying to do so on his limited lunch break.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:50 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 1150, MathBlade wrote:If you’re an aspiring Townie who wants other people to consider you being town don’t piss off the person trying to do so on his limited lunch break.
u know town me doesn't care ;)
but also viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87185&user_select[]=35855 this is me in my most recent completed game where I was consensus PoE and kept fighting to get out, I feel that this is very very similar to this game in a way so yeah.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1126, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1122, Titus wrote:I babysat ManateeDude last night. Got work. Will try to post tonight.
Ditto with work.

I have like 0.002% doubt of Titus’s claim and imho she should be treated as conf town even though she is not dead. I think she saw what I was trying to tell her and why Roden probably died. I am not sure how to explain it though without outing really nice snuggly PRs that you bring sugar and spice to.

I think Titus’s babysit was a really good move.

Btw I see what you’re getting at ssbm but as scum I 100% tunnel a certain player for cred here who is pretty much an open PR and force them to claim and then put Titus in a dilemma of if they protect the PR or not.

I had known that this other player was a PR for a while and had been trying not to talk about them.
I'm not sure I agree with Titus's babysit. Not that it's scummy to defend manatee but I would be afraid that i would get shot because a) I'm a claimed babysitter and b) the target I was looking at babysitting was essentially a claimed FN. I would expect scum to shoot me and i wouldn't want to let scum kill 2 PRs with 1 shot.

I guess the idea is if manatee was lying she's scum and if I get shot I take scum with me, but its risky when manatee can clear herself the next morning anyways. If anything, I would wait to babysit manatee until N2, if the person manatee claims to have FNed N1 died N1, or if they FNed a possible buddy like marcistar.

@Titus
, why did you choose to babysit Manatee? What was the thought process?

I'm assuming, but just want to confirm: you are not talking about manatee, right? Just a yes/no answer, I'm not looking for details on
who
you would tunnel.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1149, marcistar wrote:
In post 1144, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1138, oʍo wrote:Math buried DGB they were town anyways, math is anti d1 bussing iirc
Slight correction:
As scum (which I am not) don’t bus unless I get something out of it. Very rarely do you get something from bussing a buddy D1.

This makes me think possible Marci+DGB+early voter on DGB to save Marci possibly.

I asked for no fast night to try to make sense of the vote patterns and couldn’t which is indicative of a deep wolf.
im confused, what r u thinking here..? do u think i could be scum pr..? why would "to save Marci"?
Correct.

I do not believe ManateeDude is scum. Therefore wagons are start are TvT or SvT between you and ManateeDude.

Ergo scum wagon was swapped from Scum Goon to scum goon which is weird and I don’t see scum doing it
Or scum PR to scum goon scum motivated
Or Town to scum motivated town motivated

Me and Titus are town which makes it more likely the swap was scum motivated unless we had an all town wagon on DGB.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:51 am

Post by oʍo »

But also that message was mostly aimed at Kyouko lol
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:52 am

Post by oʍo »

If titus is scum, their claimed babysitter action is garbage and doesn't matter bc they are probably not babysitter.

so debating if their claimed choice is "towny" is stupid IMO
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:53 am

Post by oʍo »

manatee was in that game, but as scum. they got turbolimmed d1 and that was what gave me the confidence this game to continue that because I also had scumread them there and in our last normal together so I thought I was on a roll FWIW - I just didn't think I had the votes for it and then settled for DGB at the end.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1139, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Max
I'll just plop my vote here cause idk if they even gave an opinion on dgb
:nerd:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:55 am

Post by oʍo »

kyouko, address my points please.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1152, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1122, Titus wrote:I babysat ManateeDude last night. Got work. Will try to post tonight.
Ditto with work.

I have like 0.002% doubt of Titus’s claim and imho she should be treated as conf town even though she is not dead. I think she saw what I was trying to tell her and why Roden probably died. I am not sure how to explain it though without outing really nice snuggly PRs that you bring sugar and spice to.

Btw I see what you’re getting at ssbm but as scum I 100% tunnel a certain player for cred here who is pretty much an open PR and force them to claim and then put Titus in a dilemma of if they protect the PR or not.

I had known that this other player was a PR for a while and had been trying not to talk about them.
I'm not sure I agree with Titus's babysit. Not that it's scummy to defend manatee but I would be afraid that i would get shot because a) I'm a claimed babysitter and b) the target I was looking at babysitting was essentially a claimed FN. I would expect scum to shoot me and i wouldn't want to let scum kill 2 PRs with 1 shot.

I guess the idea is if manatee was lying she's scum and if I get shot I take scum with me, but its risky when manatee can clear herself the next morning anyways. If anything, I would wait to babysit manatee until N2, if the person manatee claims to have FNed N1 died N1, or if they FNed a possible buddy like marcistar.

@Titus

I'm assuming, but just want to confirm: you are not talking about manatee, right? Just a yes/no answer, I'm not looking for details on
who
you would tunnel.
If I was scum, I would have tunnelled Manatee yesterday as scum here. Since you’re not looking for details I won’t give any.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:58 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1153, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1138, oʍo wrote:Math buried DGB they were town anyways, math is anti d1 bussing iirc
Slight correction:
As scum (which I am not) don’t bus unless I get something out of it. Very rarely do you get something from bussing a buddy D1.

This makes me think possible Marci+DGB+early voter on DGB to save Marci possibly.

I asked for no fast night to try to make sense of the vote patterns and couldn’t which is indicative of a deep wolf.
im confused, what r u thinking here..? do u think i could be scum pr..? why would "to save Marci"?
Correct.

I do not believe ManateeDude is scum. Therefore wagons are start are TvT or SvT between you and ManateeDude.

Ergo scum wagon was swapped from Scum Goon to scum goon which is weird and I don’t see scum doing it

Me and Titus are town which makes it more likely the swap was scum motivated unless we had an all town wagon on DGB.
ah i c i c,
whats making u think it wasn't an all town wagon? just that u think theres deepwolf, or is there something else?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1146, marcistar wrote:i dont think salsabil and geraintm would be teamies :shifty:
i think geraintm is the more scummy of the 2.
I think the same of these 2. Not partnered, but geraintm on salsa is an easy way to make a busy vote while DGB dies. That's a very basic assessment of the vote itself though, I can see them being TvT.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1160, marcistar wrote:
In post 1153, MathBlade wrote:
Slight correction:

Correct.

ah i c i c,
whats making u think it wasn't an all town wagon? just that u think theres deepwolf, or is there something else?
I work from what options exist and what is probable.

An all town wagon is just not the most probable.

My lunch break is over but it’s a vibes thing.

A all town wagon doesn’t just suddenly emerge on two stalled wagons. It feels artificial.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1158, oʍo wrote:kyouko, address my points please.
I'm still catching up on the current events before going back to look at the counterwagon you say you dissolved and before reading any of the linked game.

Is there something else I missed? Also, who was the wagon you dissolved, so I can find that part of the game easier?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1159, MathBlade wrote:
Ditto with work.

@Titus

who
you would tunnel.
If I was scum, I would have tunnelled Manatee yesterday as scum here. Since you’re not looking for details I won’t give any.
would you have tunneled them before or after they pleaded to me they could get friendly?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:08 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 297, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • omo (4): MaxTheFox, Salsabil Faria, DrippingGoofball, Saudade
    Roden (4): ssbm_Kyouko, omo, Dwlee99, ManateeDude
    DrippingGoofball (2): marcistar, Titus
    Salsabil Faria (1): geraintm
    Not_Mafia (1): Not_Mafia
    ManateeDude (1): Roden

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 201, Saudade wrote:VOTE: dwlee99
why'd you sheepe me bro
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 221, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Everything up to 172 is RVS, but in no way does it try to get out of RVS
In post 172, Roden wrote:
In post 165, Titus wrote:
In post 164, Roden wrote:
In post 157, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 104, oʍo wrote:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
In post 74, oʍo wrote:Hi I'm a miller
Would you happen to be...Informed?
informed of DN
What is DN?
Oh no.
I'm not sure what DN is but why do I feel a sinking feeling shit's going sideways?
In post 109, oʍo wrote:
In post 108, Roden wrote: A Death Neighborizer!? :eek:
Deez Nuts
But yeah it feels like RVS is going on a bit too long.
I think scum's getting restless with RVS and is waiting for someone to make a move they can pounce on
In post 173, Roden wrote:
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
In post 135, ManateeDude wrote:general consensus seems to be a dislike of their entry which i think is pretty nai
translation: stop wagoning my partner for wrong reasons
In post 102, oʍo wrote:Hero solve: Max + Manatee + Marci
How serious is this?
Here there is a believable attempt to start solving, but since then, feels like a good amount has happened that Roden could be commenting on, especially given they feel RVS is going on too long
In post 218, Roden wrote:
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
In post 135, ManateeDude wrote:general consensus seems to be a dislike of their entry which i think is pretty nai
How serious is this?
Didn't get an answer to this.
But instead of continuing to look for solving info they're making a busy post.

VOTE: Roden
In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

I'll sheep you for now kyouko VOTE: Roden
In post 236, Saudade wrote:VOTE: omo
In post 242, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Rodent
Kyo town? :o
In post 256, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 63, Not_Mafia wrote:I am masons with your mum
UNVOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 257, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
In post 262, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE: Not_Mafia

He's the only one who is actually trying to play the game.

Scum!Not_Mafia is usually happy to troll.
In post 267, Roden wrote:
In post 258, marcistar wrote:
In post 251, Roden wrote:
In post 245, marcistar wrote:
In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
do u usually play like this..?
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
i dont think its unreasonable, you seem a bit held back this game :P
do you usually play so go-with-the-flow held back type of style?
I've literally never played a game with you before? What are you talking about here?

And haven't you just been memeing all game and brushing off every accusation toward you?

VOTE: Marcistar
In post 271, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Roden

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy
In post 294, Roden wrote:VOTE: ManateeDude

So you're saying you're not paying attention and just sheeping the first player to make a detailed scum read? And your own justification for voting me is that I'm "defensive"? You might as well be scum claiming tbh.
In post 743, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • Dwlee99 (4): Salsabil Faria, ssbm_Kyouko, Titus, ManateeDude
    ManateeDude (2): omo, Dwlee99
    omo (2): MaxTheFox, DrippingGoofball
    DrippingGoofball (1): marcistar
    marcistar (1): Roden
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

In post 301, oʍo wrote:VOTE: Manatee

sorry kyouko i think roden prob town here
In post 338, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Titus
In post 356, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 301, oʍo wrote:VOTE: Manatee

sorry kyouko i think roden prob town here
Okay, saudade, manatee are 2 town down I think. I was ready to vote manatee earlier too. Are scum not posting? Dwlee/Titus/?

? Could be max but i was in both her previous games and i can say with certainty that entrance is nai.

VOTE: titus
In post 392, Dwlee99 wrote:I am having trouble reading people so I'm sheeping my mason buddy.
VOTE: Titus
In post 416, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 399, ManateeDude wrote:Roden i think ur theorycrafting bc ur reading into normal interactions on a way deeper level
You mean like me who you sheeped in voting Rowen?
VOTE: manatee
In post 444, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 392, Dwlee99 wrote:I am having trouble reading people so I'm sheeping my mason buddy.
UNVOTE: OMO

VOTE: Dwlee99

and I'm still SR
OMO
FYI... Not sure about
Roten
atm.
In post 487, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 430, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 222, Roden wrote:
In post 219, Looker wrote:Women = Roden, and I'm not switching because I like owo more. The cliqueyness was half-assed. It can be re-attacked later.
We get it, you're either scum claiming or you're a PR trying to hide yourself with scumminess so you don't get NK'd. Whatever, moving on.
This mentioning PR part seems TMI.
I don't understand how this seems TMI. How'd you come to this conclusion? The rest of your posting tracks, but this doesn't for me.
In post 457, MaxTheFox wrote:BTW last game I played with Dwlee he was scum and was talkative. Now he's quieter. Anyone who knows Dwlee better, is this NAI or no?
So you will meta N_M but not Dwlee? Why is that?
In post 474, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 472, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 462, Dwlee99 wrote:Upon skim the Titus vote stands.
In the last game she was the same, but you were more chatty, what change?
I have less to say and my eyes are glazing over on half of these posts.
VOTE: Dwlee
I think your attention span is better than you'd like us to believe
In post 518, Titus wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

Omgus haha.
In post 535, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Kyo
This might be scum. The inattentiveness thing is a very strange thing to push me on and I think town!Kyo knows I sometimes am just like that.
In post 596, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: Dwlee
In post 621, Roden wrote:
In post 619, Dwlee99 wrote:Also a lot of the pushing on me felt like they wanted me to out who my mason partner was cause it obviously wasn't Saudade.
I just wanted you to play, you're coming off as very passive and just sheeping other people. Even when pressured you're just lightly flailing. I don't think you're necessarily scummy, but you're not really doing much to help town and the Kyokou read isn't good. Who do you suspect besides her?

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna write up a reads list and figure who to push from there. Idk if Dwlee is the right vote today.
In post 637, Dwlee99 wrote:Apparently no one in FIA made my eyes roll behind my head trying to read their posts, so we move to this
VOTE: Manatee
In post 638, MathBlade wrote:
In post 104, oʍo wrote:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
informed of DN
What is DN?
Oh no.
I'm not sure what DN is but why do I feel a sinking feeling shit's going sideways?
In post 109, oʍo wrote:
Deez Nuts
Agreed.

Town Titus wants out of RVS ASAP. Not seeing that here.
In post 655, MathBlade wrote:
In post 653, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 625, MathBlade wrote:What dad joke?
When does a joke become a dad joke?
Heheheheh.

Gonna produce some content?

Also Roden’s post sucks. FoS’s can be on more players than scum. It’s also possible there’s four scum we don’t know

In post 657, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: oʍo
In post 688, MathBlade wrote:
In post 608, Roden wrote:
In post 606, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
its a lot harder to townread someone being an asshole
Yeahhhh...

Kinda wondering if this is gonna be a game where town cannibalizes itself Days 1 and 2 while scum just lays low for free.
First post I have vibed with you on. You might be town after all.

VOTE: Unvote
In post 693, Roden wrote:
In post 669, marcistar wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Marci- Same reason I suspect her that I do Manatee. However, I feel like Marci more blatantly tried to distance herself. Possibly scum trying to associate herself with a town!Manatee in order to build fake scum equity.
Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
having trouble with my reads, though that isn't too much of a valid excuse. I have townreads mostly, and "they dont seem scummy enough to vote" reads, but im not really too confident in anything.
In post 665, Roden wrote:All things considered, I'm interested in voting out either Marci or Max unless someone can come up with a compelling enough case for somebody else.
whatchu waiting for? why didnt u vote in this post if ur willing to vote out either of me/max?
Who are your town reads? Who looks scummy but not enough to vote them?

I waited to vote because I wanted to see reactions to my lack of vote. I think your reaction is the most interesting, it reads like you want to "gotcha" me for not voting. But all you're doing is implying it's suspicious. Compare this to Math who made a full scum case out of it.

MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote: Max- The root of most of my scum reads. She took a lot of heat early on then laid low ever since. Posts occasionally to avoid prod dodge accusations, but she isn't really doing anything. Most likely just trying to avoid attention, to the point it's becoming obvious.
I haven't been exactly laying low. Look at my ISO.
I've seen your ISO, a lot of your posts became very safe after your wagon cooled off. It's hard to read your posts and not notice how cautious you've been.
MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 603, Roden wrote:Saudade town read dropping dramatically in just two pages. Didn't expect that.
No he's just an pillion. An pillion with town vibes tho. I can't quite explain it.

Wait he got replaced? I didn't catch up yet. Welcome Math!
I can agree with this.
In post 892, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • marcistar (5): Roden, ssbm_Kyouko, Salsabil Faria, omo, DrippingGoofball
    omo (3): MaxTheFox, ManateeDude, MathBlade
    ManateeDude (1): Dwlee99
    Dwlee99 (1): Titus
    DrippingGoofball (1): marcistar
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-07-25 10:22:01).
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

In post 764, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 715, MaxTheFox wrote: Elimination on omo seems the safest to me at this point. They haven't countered my last response to them (466) at all despite posting after I posted it. They're just oddly detached despite being aggressive if that makes sense.
Wait, where is
OMO
?? They suddenly vanished!

UNVOTE: Dwlee99

VOTE: OMO
In post 783, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 781, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus is actually more likely scum than manatee I think so if people are down for a flash wagon
Hmmmm.....
Fine, will sheep you this time, if anyone from
Titus
and
Manatee
will flip green, you're red... deal?

UNVOTE: OMO

In post 785, oʍo wrote:VOTE: manatee
I'm content with a titus lim on the basis that it is outside my confident townreads because i cant read titus but would be a loss if they flipped town for us.
In post 789, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: omo

dwlee i cant figure out why u TR them
In post 803, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: marcistar I would come to manatee as well because I think this "limbo" in my reads is one scum buddying town/trying to create partner equity with town.

Manatee has better upsides in her posting. I also feel like Marci's vote has generally been wasted this game and that is where scum likes to sit when town eats each other up. Others are also guilty of this.
In post 810, MathBlade wrote:
In post 789, ManateeDude wrote:VOTE: omo

dwlee i cant figure out why u TR them
I can definitely sheep this given Owo’s push of Titus before her claim and lack of vote.

For all the sussing of Titus she had very few votes IIRC probably looking for a Titus susser, nonvoter

VOTE: Owo
In post 868, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Everyone is claiming, now it’s my turn... I'm an ascetic mafia rolecop :cop:

UNVOTE: Titus

VOTE: Marci

In post 875, DrippingGoofball wrote:UNVOTE:

OmO looking better and dropping town tells.
In post 882, oʍo wrote:oh yeah I forgot looker was towny, DGB goes up to my townlean area.

VOTE: Marci
I'll consolidate here since I saw a lot of votes here.

If it flips scum it'd be good to just plow through manatee and then reeval only if that flips town then.
In post 891, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 665, Roden wrote:Also don't think Marci has been doing much solving or scum hunting, mainly just chatting with everyone and being friendly.
Based on this alone, she's scum.

VOTE: marci
between the top 2 votecounts, bottom VC clears Marci IMO

I know my reads aren't 100% shit so with 3/4 of my d1 scumreads being wrong on top of the 4th one actually being uninteractive with DGB slot, I'd venture to say I'm right on Max and I should have pushed it harder when I got pinged at the start.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:09 am

Post by ManateeDude »

[ssbm]
[mathblade, titus, marci]
[Dwlee, Salsa]
[geraint, N_M]
[Max, omo]

i have like two weeks of english work I need to do so I'm going to be away from thread for quite a while
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:10 am

Post by oʍo »

manatee do u understand how terribad it is that you think max and I could be teammates.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 297, T3 wrote:
Votecount:

why'd you sheepe me bro
In post 206, Looker wrote:Also, VOTE: owo - she's pocketing Not_Mafia, and her and marcistar are being cliquey. Fight the power. End the oppressive regime.
In post 221, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Everything up to 172 is RVS, but in no way does it try to get out of RVS
In post 104, oʍo wrote:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
informed of DN
What is DN?
Oh no.
In post 109, oʍo wrote:
Deez Nuts
I think scum's getting restless with RVS and is waiting for someone to make a move they can pounce on
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
How serious is this?
Here there is a believable attempt to start solving, but since then, feels like a good amount has happened that Roden could be commenting on, especially given they feel RVS is going on too long
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
How serious is this?

In post 225, oʍo wrote:The way Marci reacted to me pushing on them feels towny in retrospect, I was just a bit taken aback at the time when they were not suspicious of me which made me feel like there was TMI at play but at the end of the day scum leans towards actually questioning people who are FoSing them.

In post 244, Roden wrote:I'm down for town reading Kyouko, if only because her reasoning for scum reading me is so bad I don't think scum would try it.
Like what? Her accusation is completely unreasonable. Let alone hypocritical since she hasn't commented on everything either.
I've literally never played a game with you before? What are you talking about here?

And haven't you just been memeing all game and brushing off every accusation toward you?

i think ur getting way too defensive considering the people calling u out r not even full on saying ur wolfy

So you're saying you're not paying attention and just sheeping the first player to make a detailed scum read? And your own justification for voting me is that I'm "defensive"? You might as well be scum claiming tbh.
Mmm, I'm assuming you're talking about the roden wagon omo?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:11 am

Post by oʍo »

same shit as when in our just completed game, people unironically though you and I were teamed somehow.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:11 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 1168, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 297, T3 wrote:
Votecount:

why'd you sheepe me bro
In post 104, oʍo wrote:
In post 86, Roden wrote:
informed of DN
What is DN?
Oh no.
In post 109, oʍo wrote:
Deez Nuts
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
How serious is this?
In post 137, oʍo wrote:
How serious is this?

Mmm, I'm assuming you're talking about the roden wagon omo?
yeah
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1164, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1159, MathBlade wrote:
Ditto with work.

@Titus

who
you would tunnel.
would you have tunneled them before or after they pleaded to me they could get friendly?
If you look at my weird post to Titus where I tell her to look at post 45 there aren’t 45 pages in the game at that point. This should answer your question best as I safely can I think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 1167, oʍo wrote:manatee do u understand how terribad it is that you think max and I could be teammates.
that wasnt the implication of my list
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:12 am

Post by oʍo »

also trust me, salsa is town. they would probably TMI read me as town here if they were scum.

just bin em and ignore em thats what I did in our last game and that's what i'm doing again.

dwlee i'm like not sure on but I think its a good push to put pressure on.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:13 am

Post by oʍo »

In post 1172, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 1167, oʍo wrote:manatee do u understand how terribad it is that you think max and I could be teammates.
that wasnt the implication of my list
then your list means nothing

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”