Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I like Aristeia's response and read list.

UNVOTE:

Am back from my VLA, and will probably give the game a reread later tonight

atm, I am roughtly at Datisi, Umlaut, Gamma, Aristeia feeling like town

Flubber felt like scum, then wormed back to null again, but then was not a fan of the recent interaction with Titus. Similar to what Alchemist said, it felt like a pocket attempt coming from flubber

Titus is a hard player to read, and want to give her a closer look

T3 is T3 :?

I have zero thoughts about: chaos, meg, vulture. Had to look at the playerlist to see who I was missing
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 250, Lukewarm wrote:Had to look at the playerlist to see who I was missing
You double checked and still missed me. :cry:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 249, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 248, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 245, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 244, Gamma Emerald wrote:this entire page kinda
I don't feel like any of the topics being discussed are ones I can really add valuable input to
You could start one of your own. Any reads you feel really strongly about?
I think Aristeia is probably town
Ok. Can you go into detail about why?
in general I think her approach is town, and if I'm right about who she is I'd probably be thrice as sure
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 252, Gamma Emerald wrote:in general I think her approach is town
Hypothetically let’s assume you’re wrong about who they are; can you elaborate on this part? Quote specific posts that make you think this?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 165, Seanzie wrote:I could do a trustfall without much trouble, but I wouldn't call them townie.
What does this mean?

You would trust fall with someone that you would not call townie?
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Vulture »

Skimmed, so not the best content.

I actually thought Ari's readslist wasn't saying too much of anything in the way it was worded. Granted it is laced, slightly, with gimmick it could be a flippant style but the reads didn't resonate with me. It's easy to say the things she's saying and make them look good but they're pretty easily moved away from in a way I think she's aware of.

Luke feels town. T3 feels town (this one is based on recent experience), Umlaut feels town. Alchemist feels kind of town.

Unsure about Gamma, Ari, and Flubber still. I'll provide better thoughts this weekend, hopefully.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 251, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 250, Lukewarm wrote:Had to look at the playerlist to see who I was missing
You double checked and still missed me. :cry:
My bad, you should have been a tier of your own. I have mixed feelings about you, with some posts pinging me as scummy and some pinging me as townie. So null, but you distinctly have a presence in the thread, unlike the ones I was referring to there.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Finished my reread.

Just some general thoughts wrt the

Post 34 from Seanzie made perfect sense to me, so it was strange to see Flubber's reaction to it. Seeing all of these posts in a row from Alch pinged me the same way

Spoiler:
In post 14, Alchemist21 wrote:Well I can't say I've found scum yet but I've found another Star Wars fan so there's a point for me.
In post 15, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 13, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8, Seanzie wrote:First!
You weren’t first though, T3 was
VOTE: Seanzie
Lim all Liars
How have you been? It's been a while.
In post 18, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 17, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 15, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 13, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8, Seanzie wrote:First!
You weren’t first though, T3 was
Lim all Liars
How have you been? It's been a while.
I’ve been alright
That's good.
In post 19, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 16, Titus wrote:
In post 12, Seanzie wrote:
In post 11, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm for being the temperature of a tauntaun.
VOTE: Alchemist21 no townie would ever subject the rest of town to this pun.
I feel lukewarm about this push.

How have you been too?

This is a fairly reasonable explanation for that series of posts form Alch though, and until that explanation hit the thread, seanzie suspicions over them were also reasonable imo

Spoiler:
In post 137, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 134, Seanzie wrote:didn't like how buddy-buddy Alchemist was being, a
For context on that, it’s been at least 9 months since I’ve been in a game and the people I was asking how they’ve been are people I played a lot with in the past.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

MegAzumarill's one and only post pings me a bit when I looked back at the iso's of the people I had not thoughts on but willing to give them more time in thread post VLA
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Chaos also looks worse on a closer look. As of now he has commented on T3, and Flubber, and thats it.

And even with the two of them, he has been stand offish of taking stances. Despite having interacted with T3, I have no idea if he thinks that T3 is townie or scummy? So that leaves Chaos's only read in thread to be flubber.

And, with Flubber, he also held back...

post , joins the Flubber wagon with no comment on it what so ever.

Post , asks Seanzie for thoughts on the flubber interaction, but still has not voiced any thoughts on it themselves

It is not until that he actually appears to be adding to the case, and that is after I have moved my vote, datsi has said they were starting to get town pings, and Aristeia removed her vote.

This feels like scum, but also never scum with Flubber, so if he does flip scum, flubber is probably lock town imo

VOTE: Chaos
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Basically, posts 71 and 101 feel like scum trying to help the wagon pass while also not looking like they are the one leading the push. Asking Seanzie's opinion also felt like a manipulative way to get an extra vote on the wagon.

And then 227 feels like scum realizing that their early day 1 miselim is starting to slip away, and finally stepping in to try and keep it on the table
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:12 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

VOTE: Lukewarm
Lukewarm wrote:post , joins the Flubber wagon with no comment on it what so ever.

Post , asks Seanzie for thoughts on the flubber interaction, but still has not voiced any thoughts on it themselves
Is my vote not a comment on what I think of the wagon?
Lukewarm wrote:Basically, posts 71 and 101 feel like scum trying to help the wagon pass while also not looking like they are the one leading the push. Asking Seanzie's opinion also felt like a manipulative way to get an extra vote on the wagon.
I'm trying to sort Seanzie. The vibe he gives off is like he's super serious right off the jump, the Flubber wagon was the biggest thing to happen in the game up to this point, and he didn't comment on it, which seemed odd to me.
Lukewarm wrote:It is not until that he actually appears to be adding to the case, and that is after I have moved my vote, datsi has said they were starting to get town pings, and Aristeia removed her vote.

This feels like scum, but also never scum with Flubber, so if he does flip scum, flubber is probably lock town imo
Lukewarm wrote:And then 227 feels like scum realizing that their early day 1 miselim is starting to slip away, and finally stepping in to try and keep it on the table
If everyone is jumping off, why would I be so desperate as scum to keep on here? Wouldn't this draw attention to me as it has?

-----
In post 171, Lukewarm wrote:I am not liking that Aristeia keeps asking other people before she votes/unvotes, like she is absolving herself of her votes.

VOTE: Aristeia
In post 181, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 180, Aristeia wrote:
In post 173, Lukewarm wrote:Doesn't mean I am willing to let them just avoid having any reads of their own

what would you like to talk about?
Any reads you have.

Weak or strong, scum or town, doesn't really matter, but would like for you to have opinions :)
In post 184, Aristeia wrote:
Close to My Heart: Datisi

Beneath the Sky: Lukewarm, Umlaut, Seanzie

Sea of Dreams: Gamma Emerald, Titus, T3

Waves upon the Shore: ChaosOmega, Meg

The Long Winding Road: Alchemist, Flubber, Vulture
In post 187, Aristeia wrote:Datisi is the hero of our story, he is so handsome and cute and I would be so sad if he were scum, call it a wish of the heart, I think he is good. I could wax poetic for days about how amazing he is but I don't think you would like to read that? Besides it might embarrass him and I wouldn't want that.

mindmelded with Lukewarm on , I quite like his method of thinking, it feels natural.

Umlaut feels like he has purpose and direction that is going somewhere - he feels quite motivated to catch bad guys.

Seanzie gives me nice vibes, I can see where his questions are going and he feels fairly real to me.

Gamma/Titus/T3 I'm not quite as comfortable with but they've all done independently townish things that remind me of their towngames.

Chaos/Meg need to post more.

Alchemist feels too careful, it's like you say things with too many words and I think you don't have pure intentions, you remind me of my ex-boyfriend who would start talking quickly whenever he was trying to lie to me.

Flubber feels kind of forced to me, I don't think he is genuine, there's a certain awkwardness.

Vulture's one liners feel quite surface level and I think it's possible he slipped T3's alignment in
In post 250, Lukewarm wrote:I like Aristeia's response and read list.

UNVOTE:

Am back from my VLA, and will probably give the game a reread later tonight

atm, I am roughtly at Datisi, Umlaut, Gamma, Aristeia feeling like town
The jump on and off of Aristeia doesn't feel natural to me. Did you scumread her when you voted her in 171?

-----

As for other reads I have, Umlaut, Seanzie, Vulture, and Datisi for town, something about Gamma is pinging me, but I can't really put it into words, so I'm ignoring it for now, still think Flubber is scum, the push on Seanzie and his post about mindmelding w/ Titus reads phony.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Aristeia »

oh my,

that's quite awful.

VOTE: ChaosOmega
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 171, Lukewarm wrote:Datisis
In post 259, Lukewarm wrote:datsi
:(
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Datisi »

aristeia, could you talk about why you voted chaosomega? i read his latest post, and something feels off about it, but i can't put my finger on why i feel that way. the only conscious idea i have is that it's odd he went for lukewarm and ignored my push on him, but... eh.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Aristeia »

He votes for Lukewarm and then,

His first two lines are explain-y, as in "this is what I'm actually trying to do", the point he's making is that he did nothing wrong.

I find that tends to come from people who are scum and disagree with the manner in which they get caught.

Because if Lukewarm is scum, why would he even bother explaining to Lukewarm what he's actually trying to do?

"If everyone is jumping off, why would I be so desperate as scum to keep on here? Wouldn't this draw attention to me as it has?"

This line is just wifom.

He's also looking at Lukewarm jumping off me, but if he actually believes Flubber to be scum, he should be much more interested in how Lukewarm started the Flubber wagon and then jumped off of it rather than the interaction with me.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:41 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Aristeia wrote:He votes for Lukewarm and then,

His first two lines are explain-y, as in "this is what I'm actually trying to do", the point he's making is that he did nothing wrong.

I find that tends to come from people who are scum and disagree with the manner in which they get caught.

Because if Lukewarm is scum, why would he even bother explaining to Lukewarm what he's actually trying to do?

"If everyone is jumping off, why would I be so desperate as scum to keep on here? Wouldn't this draw attention to me as it has?"

This line is just wifom.

He's also looking at Lukewarm jumping off me, but if he actually believes Flubber to be scum, he should be much more interested in how Lukewarm started the Flubber wagon and then jumped off of it rather than the interaction with me.
I don't know that Lukewarm is scum. Also, the first line is moreso to interact with him.

I am also interested in his jump off of Flubber, but I think his interaction with your slot has a weirder vibe. He votes you, tries being really nice not wanting to step on your toes at all, you post a readlist where he's town, and then he jumps off and says you're a top town read. It doesn't feel genuine.
Datisi wrote:aristeia, could you talk about why you voted chaosomega? i read his latest post, and something feels off about it, but i can't put my finger on why i feel that way. the only conscious idea i have is that it's odd he went for lukewarm and ignored my push on him, but... eh.
I am aware with my posts up to this point that I can be suspected, and that it won't all be by scum trying to mislim me. Something I didn't verbalize in my last post but was thinking is that it felt like Lukewarm was just latching onto your reason for voting me.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 261, ChaosOmega wrote:Is my vote not a comment on what I think of the wagon?
not as much as saying "I am on this wagon for xyz reasoning"
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 261, ChaosOmega wrote:If everyone is jumping off, why would I be so desperate as scum to keep on here? Wouldn't this draw attention to me as it has?
Is there a way you can put your point here that isn't written out as a question?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw I just realized ChaosOmega's avatar is supposed to be a cloaked figure
for the longest time I thought it was a turtle's head
<Embrace The Void>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: gamma

why is aristeia town?
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

gimme a sec
why the vote tho?
<Embrace The Void>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Datisi »

because i realized i couldn't remember a single solvey thing you've done this game

and the 10 second skim through your iso didn't disprove that
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I still prefer my flubber vote but I could switch to Chaos. It definitely feels more like they’re trying to justify themselves rather than actually scumhunt.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Before I post my reasons for TRing Aristeia, I have a bit of an odd question for Datisi:
Would you rather be a one-shot bulletproof or one-shot vigilante?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”