Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 901, Lukewarm wrote:he votes Titus and looking through his iso, I cannot figure out why
smh clearly you didn’t look hard enough
In post 328, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 318, Titus wrote:
In post 297, Gamma Emerald wrote:TRs: AW, House, Roden
decent folks: T3, Lukewarm, mastina
feels like TvS: Guillotina/kyouko
pls post: Marashu, Child of Fairies
SRs: Titus, RMH

VOTE: Titus

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet
You interact with RMH more, in fact you call his read on me bad for being low content. Yet, you don't interact with me at all (minus agreeing to skimming like I am) and vote me. Why?

Also, why are AW so high in your readslist given what happened in Townstumps? They haven't been townie in their posting either.
What is the connection between AW and Townstumps? I’d think you’d point to OTHER games if you wanted me to reconsider my AW read. Is this you going ThorHead as scum?
As for why I voted you over RMH, I felt like voting you would draw out more posts which I could use to form a more conclusive read on you, since I felt like my sample size of posts I was reading you on here wasn’t enough to be sure it was similar to Situation Room. I’d say my hunch was potentially right.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think it’s fitting I pagetop when shooting back at a misguided comment from the pagetop tracker guy
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 971, Titus wrote:
In post 965, Guillotina wrote:
In post 958, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 782, Dwlee99 wrote:Why am I on here twice? Why is Titus so high?
I’m more concerned about G being in the top tier
Why because of the accidental hammer yesterday? Come on!
That puts you into don't survive until elo territory.
Nah fuck that. That puts me into “everyone make mistakes, we are all human” territory.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 663, Guillotina wrote:Good job to whoever block the scum's kill. They should get a medal and an after game host award
In post 674, Guillotina wrote:
In post 667, Titus wrote:
In post 663, Guillotina wrote:Good job to whoever block the scum's kill. They should get a medal and an after game host award
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

VOTE: Dwlee99
What tell? There is no factional kill, so yes!
GOOD FUCKING JOB TO WHOEVER BLOCKED IT

I'd make it bigger but it's not possible.
Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
G I really must ask, why did you post these?
<Embrace The Void>

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 975, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 901, Lukewarm wrote:he votes Titus and looking through his iso, I cannot figure out why

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet
You interact with RMH more, in fact you call his read on me bad for being low content. Yet, you don't interact with me at all (minus agreeing to skimming like I am) and vote me. Why?

Also, why are AW so high in your readslist given what happened in Townstumps? They haven't been townie in their posting either.
What is the connection between AW and Townstumps? I’d think you’d point to OTHER games if you wanted me to reconsider my AW read. Is this you going ThorHead as scum?
As for why I voted you over RMH, I felt like voting you would draw out more posts which I could use to form a more conclusive read on you, since I felt like my sample size of posts I was reading you on here wasn’t enough to be sure it was similar to Situation Room. I’d say my hunch was potentially right.
Both your post and the post you just quoted from Titus came after that vote... My point being that at the time of the vote, you had not pointed out any reason you were suspicious of Titus.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 978, Gamma Emerald wrote:
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
I got excited.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 979, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 975, Gamma Emerald wrote:

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet

Both your post and the post you just quoted from Titus came after that vote... My point being that at the time of the vote, you had not pointed out any reason you were suspicious of Titus.
well of course I didn't, I was reaction testing
I'm pretty sure you're better than this, dude.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 980, Guillotina wrote:
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
I got excited.
well it looks more like you are pissed the kill got blocked and are letting that emotion seep through while trying to act like it's all good

though tbh I have a thought on this subject. G can you link a few of your scumgames? I kinda just got the vibe this was like how you acted D2 in Large Normal 230
<Embrace The Void>

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 981, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm pretty sure you're better than this, dude.
I have already stopped voting you, and was actaully in the middle of doing meta work on Nora to see if a potential meta tell holds any water (and so far I have looked at 3 games and it is holding true so far) so was likely to move back to Noraa soon.

But this sure does feel like a scum line
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: Mastina

Where are you Mastina?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote:
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
I got excited.
well it looks more like you are pissed the kill got blocked and are letting that emotion seep through while trying to act like it's all good

though tbh I have a thought on this subject. G can you link a few of your scumgames? I kinda just got the vibe this was like how you acted D2 in Large Normal 230
Nah, im excited im getting bragging right after game.

Dude, Go get them yourself, i dont know where they are. You know i love bragging about my excellent scum games but i got no time.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 983, Lukewarm wrote:
I have already stopped voting you, and was actaully in the middle of doing meta work on Nora to see if a potential meta tell holds any water (and so far I have looked at 3 games and it is holding true so far) so was likely to move back to Noraa soon.

just because you're not pushing me actively doesn't make it less concerning when you make bad accusations
<Embrace The Void>

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Angel Warriors »

I told you to meta angel warriors not me ugh. but ok you do that and get me mislimmed. I was very clear about this yesterday already that I play differently around mom.

-nornor
Norangal
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 985, Guillotina wrote:
In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote:
FoS this tell.

Fine with D or G or AW.

Get rekt wolves!
HAAAAAAA!
I got excited.

Nah, im excited im getting bragging right after game.

Dude, Go get them yourself, i dont know where they are. You know i love bragging about my excellent scum games but i got no time.
uhhh what? also, idk how many games you've played, if there's a bunch of them it's gonna take a while
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 916, Lukewarm wrote:That is not even the strongest reason I voted you gamma, like I voted you before I even read anything from today... but okay.

I find the people who look at a 1v1 shitfest, and say "this is TvS, but I am not sure which is the scum" to be more likely to be scum (unless of course their partner is in the 1v1, but I clearly do not think that you are partners with either of Kyouko of Guillo).

I also felt like when I looked at your iso, you seemed to be following thread consensus with your takes.

And, as you put it "I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing" you Gamma, and she had multiple games worth of meta she was pointing to.
Excuse me, I was pretty clear past a certain point I thought it was ssbm D1
also if we wanna talk "scum lines" that last line here feels rather scummy, iirc that was from the OMB game, and the way you're trying to twist my words against me for what seems like a pretty weak shot is not great. Also, kyouko tends to be overconfident, by a lot. I think this might be something you should be aware of as well, actually, seeing as you were in one of the games where that was most evident.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 925, Lukewarm wrote:I am catching up, and reading through Day 2, I am reaching the point of having too many scum reads :/

Robert and Roden both look a lot worse today then they did Day 1 imo

So my scum pile is now looking like : Robert, Roden, Gamma, Angel Warriors, Mastina.

The only person I am really ready to trust is House.
actually, I think Robert's posting today aside from him shading the people who voted/were voting him has been possibly decent.
<Embrace The Void>

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 957, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 774, Dwlee99 wrote:I want to lim in Roden and Marashu today I think. Maybe Titus as well?
Why Titus? I feel like she’s been pretty clearly town for me since our interaction D1
Explain this interaction cause I wasn't there
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 991, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 957, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 774, Dwlee99 wrote:I want to lim in Roden and Marashu today I think. Maybe Titus as well?
Why Titus? I feel like she’s been pretty clearly town for me since our interaction D1
Explain this interaction cause I wasn't there
I voted Titus to get some more content out of her, and when she responded she brought up concerns about my AW TR that while kinda mistaken, still made me reconsider that read since I realized I'm kinda weak to both heads when it comes to getting pocketed, and I really think the way she talked that over with me as well as her other posts at that time showed she was genuinely solving. I especially liked how she took the fact that she was mistaken about Noraa being in Townstumps.
<Embrace The Void>

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 989, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 916, Lukewarm wrote:That is not even the strongest reason I voted you gamma, like I voted you before I even read anything from today... but okay.

I find the people who look at a 1v1 shitfest, and say "this is TvS, but I am not sure which is the scum" to be more likely to be scum (unless of course their partner is in the 1v1, but I clearly do not think that you are partners with either of Kyouko of Guillo).

I also felt like when I looked at your iso, you seemed to be following thread consensus with your takes.

And, as you put it "I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing" you Gamma, and she had multiple games worth of meta she was pointing to.
Excuse me, I was pretty clear past a certain point I thought it was ssbm D1
also if we wanna talk "scum lines" that last line here feels rather scummy, iirc that was from the OMB game, and the way you're trying to twist my words against me for what seems like a pretty weak shot is not great. Also, kyouko tends to be overconfident, by a lot. I think this might be something you should be aware of as well, actually, seeing as you were in one of the games where that was most evident.
Jesus, the lack of awareness with this post

That was from this game, not what ever OMB was
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:I Really think we should be looking closely at Guillotina today. I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing him.
And just like, to see you both say this, implying that we should listen to Kyouko's push on you Guillo.

But then your response to me pointing out that kyoko also pushed you being "kyouko tends to be overconfident, by a lot. I think this might be something you should be aware of as well"

I think there is just a pretty big disconnect in appearing to be looking at kyouko's confident push at Guillo as a reason to look at Guillo, while simultaenously saying that people should not look at kyouko's push on you because she has a history of being overconfident scum cases on townies...
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Roden »

Burden of proficiency fallacy.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 901, Lukewarm wrote:It also seems strange to be like "lets sheep kyouko" when kyouko went down saying that she thought that gamma was scum.
That was my point with this line.

I guess I would expect town!Gamma to be wary of trusting Kyoko's strong scum reads, when one of them this game is directed at you. And also, apparently you think this:
In post 989, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, kyouko tends to be overconfident, by a lot. I think this might be something you should be aware of as well, actually, seeing as you were in one of the games where that was most evident.

But no. You came out the game Day 2 looking to appeal to Kyouko's scum case on guillo
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Luke. There’s a very good reason for why I said I believed Kyouko on Guillo, but unless I have to I don’t want to have to get into it. Just know you’re barking up the wrong fucking tree.
<Embrace The Void>

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 987, Angel Warriors wrote:

I told you to meta angel warriors not me ugh. but ok you do that and get me mislimmed. I was very clear about this yesterday already that I play differently around mom.

-nornor
You have exactly 1 other game as Angel Warriors. I checked it for my potential new shiny meta tell, and it landed town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 936, Dwlee99 wrote:My statement was: someone would put me at E-1 without the droo vote, which would be a hammer (with the droo vote). But then he countered that I TMI'd it not being able to E-1
Tbh I don’t get how one could logically think it wouldn’t be able to E-1
Unable to hammer, sure, but being specifically restricted from placing the E-1 vote seems arbitrary
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Guillotina
Was half-tempted to vote Roden but I really think this is where people should be voting.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”