Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 647, Prism wrote:(I can easily see your ISO before my replace-in going either way; I am significantly more intrigued by why it took me voting you to get you to show up)
That is definitely not what happened ....

I slept most of the day today due to migraines. Woke up, and started catching up with all of my games.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Hi Prism

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

As soon as I realized you were here, I started trying to interact with you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 645, Prism wrote:My vote came in seeing that you were posting elsewhere, and you have been akin to a puppy in your eagerness to interact with certain players you respect. Perhaps I didn't earn yours in Forest Fire?
Yes, hello. Am puppy wanting to interact with you
In post 643, Lukewarm wrote:Prism, can you elaborate on your scum read on me?

My experience with you reading me before, was to be so sure that I was town that you were willing to "eat Hectic's oldest athletic shoe boiled in a pot of grape Kool-Aid" if I flipped scum.

So, it is surprising this game to see you show up and just be wrong smh
In post 642, Lukewarm wrote:There is a Prism here

Hello

See here. Me greeting you, and also joking around with you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, as soon as I knew you were here lol
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Prism »

Posting elsewhere was what I was referencing+prompted the vote, will revisit timeline later. I appreciate the responses in any case.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 655, Prism wrote:Posting elsewhere was what I was referencing+prompted the vote, will revisit timeline later. I appreciate the responses in any case.
Maybe look back at what ever made you think that tbh

You replaced in about 11pm my time.

I slept from like 6pm my time, until about 12:30 my time due to migraines.

Logged on, and started checking around. For reference, I am currently alive in 3 games.

I was posting in this one, trying to interact with you in less then 30 mins from waking up from my migraine coma, which is when I first realized you were here lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 656, Lukewarm wrote:I slept from like 6pm my time, until about 12:30 my time due to migraines.
Yes, this is a terrible time to sleep.

Yes, this means I am going to be up all night,

Yes, you should feel pity for me :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that this makes Prism town tho.

I feel like Town!Prism starts with a Lukewarm iso, and that scum!Prism doesnt?

Like, her one and only game with me, I was so townread that it hurt, so I don't think that scum!Prism starts with me as their target to try and get a fake scum read / push a miselim. But I also, tunneled Prism somewhat hard that game, so she also would not think of me as an easy pocket target either I don't think.

But I could see town!Prism thinking "town!Luke was obviously town in our last game, so lets iso him to see if it is the same this time"
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Luke you are adoorbs and so naive I just want to hug you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Sentences in player list order
(There are other reasons and I'm practically falling asleep as I'm writing this but I'm putting the reasons I think are safest for us)
T3 => Annoying, but probably town. I wish he'd quit being antitown, but probably town. Has some instances that separate him from Aristeia where he shows he's analyzing the game.
MegAzumarill => Scum lean. Her posting seems very surface level. She should be able to explain them more. Even her responses don't reference things in thread. They reference what she does as scum for one of them. In her developed response to Datisi she says "Your locking on to something and trying to pressure that person until you are convinced they are town ends up seeming towny. You give off the energy of trying to spot scum, and when you think you have, you don't let up until you either are convinced otherwise or find another person to pressure, and while I don't doubt it can be very effective, it does seem awfully prone to causing mislims. "

This is something you say to a scumread not a town one. But she says in a prior post
"tends to latch onto one thing about a player that they find suspicious and stick by it for long stretches, townread, "

I find this more common with scum than town so they don't have to vote. A good example of me doing this was the Calculasia game mentioned several times. "There has to be a scum in (big list of PRs claims)" but there wasn't. I used the fact the setup was completely townsided to my advantage. The only reason she's not as high up as someone like Chaos as she doesn't seem to have any defenders. This means it's very much either a newbie scum team (which in that case not to worry) or scum are very disconnected right now.

I also think if Meg is scum it's probably with Aristeia.

Vulture* => Null read => Vulture didn't really interact with some of the important stuff earlier (vague I know!) and Vulture hasn't changed their vote off of Meg to anywhere else. If Meg flips town I'd look at Vulture. I think one is probably scum (more than likely Meg) but I don't think both can be scum together.

Alchemist21 => Scum ping/null? Some of his posts ping me the wrong way. I'm not as convinced of him being scum but he's still definitely in my PoE.
Gamma Emerald => I was town pinging him at first, but these last few posts are pretty bad. Gamma's played with me enough to know that I'm top tier scum so if Gamma genuinely thought I was scum I think he'd go back and make a genuine case. I'm going to stick with town for now, but that read is degrading fast.
Umlaut => Town ping/null? (mostly because Titus scumread Umlaut at the start and she tends to townread scum and scumread town at the start of games. See Galron = town and all her D1 votes) I don't think a scum titus defends Flubber hard in RVS like that (see prior arguments) I'm kinda leaning towards the null category because I haven't interacted but until Titus shows a record of being better in RVS she should probably lay back and maybe active lurk RVS. *hides from the inevitable you suck at town as a whole Math* and *Math hasn't RVS'd in like a billion years except maybe Warehouse*
Datisi => I don't think you post 512 as scum here. This shows an attentiveness to vote counts that you'd naturally have to keep up as scum.
Seanzie* MathBlade => Me
Aristeia => Scum/Antitown I kinda hope her stick of just sheeping and random crap ends soon. She's very difficult to read like this and she's not really doing much proactively after pointing it out. I get the feeling she'd rather just post gifs than play mafia. I always PoE people who are this antitown. She doesn't have to post anything about relevant wagons and people let her by because the gifs are fun.
Titus => I think she's town because she doesn't seem like she has a coherent plan. I don't think scum her goes whole hog to save a potential buddy like that especially when a traitor is possible. The fact she also tried to communicate with me something also makes me think she's town.
Lukewarm => First push on Chaos and like no body commented. Ghost town. This has a moderately high probability of being on scum for the sheer fact no other vote seemed to be nearby it and when I asked Luke about it he said the following:

viewtopic.php?p=12921686#p12921686

A lot of people expressing a scumread but being unable/unwilling to follow it is a common sign of a vote being on scum.

ChaosOmega => Would vig if I could. If Chaos is scum then I'd look in that list of players that expressed a scumread and did not follow it through. Between the omgus on Lukewarm and his iso interacting with a very limited pool of players, I'd love a vig of Chaos here. If Chaos is town, then I'd need to go see why Chaos was getting scumreads and see if one of those players is scum or if someone was manipulating things to get people to say that.

Flubbernugget Prism => Likely town here because of how the Flubber wagon formed and the defense after. Prism's entrance seemed shaky at first, but I liked their responses.

Overall I think if Meg is town then scum have control of the gamestate somewhere and I'd look for someone manipulating the game. With no champion for the Flubber/Prism wagon then to me its dead because if it's a scum bus then scum would want the credit and if it's led by a town player then if they thought Flubber would flip scum they'd go "Hell ya I'm the champion here's why Flubber flips scum". The only other person this could be is Umlaut at this point and there will be plenty of other ways to test him. The fact no one seems to vouch for the Flubber wagon hardly at all, means that Prism is probably town. I'm kinda at the point some fuckery is happening but I'm not sure where so I wanna flip some people to find it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 659, Aristeia wrote:Luke you are adoorbs and so naive I just want to hug you.
You are a stranger
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Can anyone explain what makes their current vote a better flip then Chaos?

I feel like Chaos is super scummy, but there is currently only 2 people voting him.

If you don't want to vote him, sure, don't vote him, but can you also drop a line on why either, chaos is townie, or your current vote is scummier?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Is there anything you want my opinion on Mathblade?

I am sorry to have been such a disappointment to you.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t want an opinion on something specific. I want you to show me you have reads and are scum/town hunting however you do it. If you’re town I want you to convince me that my read of you is wrong by being deep. If you showing your thoughts means pushing someone do that. If it means a read wall do that. Show me you have reads don’t tell me you do and ask me how to get out of the proverbial dog house.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 658, Lukewarm wrote:I think that this makes Prism town tho.

I feel like Town!Prism starts with a Lukewarm iso, and that scum!Prism doesnt?

Like, her one and only game with me, I was so townread that it hurt, so I don't think that scum!Prism starts with me as their target to try and get a fake scum read / push a miselim. But I also, tunneled Prism somewhat hard that game, so she also would not think of me as an easy pocket target either I don't think.

But I could see town!Prism thinking "town!Luke was obviously town in our last game, so lets iso him to see if it is the same this time"
It’s 4 AM and I’m kinda too tired to think straight but I kinda like this point.

VOTE: Chaos
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 664, MathBlade wrote:I don’t want an opinion on something specific. I want you to show me you have reads and are scum/town hunting however you do it. If you’re town I want you to convince me that my read of you is wrong by being deep. If you showing your thoughts means pushing someone do that. If it means a read wall do that. Show me you have reads don’t tell me you do and ask me how to get out of the proverbial dog house.

Right now my solve is Prism - Meg - Alchemist21.

I don't like the way Prism entered the thread or the way Flubber voted for Meg.

I don't think it makes sense as town!prism, it feels like scum!prism entered, saw the top two wagons were scum!prism + scum!meg and decided to try to powerwolf and take control of the thread.

Specifically this entry post:

In post 613, Prism wrote:UNVOTE:

Given 610 and Meg's relative inexperience-why is this slot even on the table?

I will be reading over the game tomorrow and perhaps can answer my own question then.

610 was posted 9 minutes before Prism's post.

It feels like Prism is stating that it is unthinkable that we are even considering Meg as an elimination option due to 610.

This is silly because

1) 610 was just posted - nobody even has had a chance to respond to it.
2) Prism has just replaced in and has no idea why we are voting Meg nor a real read on her.

There is an edge here that feels like an agenda to me. I don't think Town!Prism would enter the thread with this much certainty.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 666, Aristeia wrote:I don't think it makes sense as town!prism, it feels like scum!prism entered, saw the top two wagons were scum!prism + scum!meg and decided to try to powerwolf and take control of the thread.
I guess my question here, is why would she try to take control of the thread, but attacking/voting me?

I am pretty sure I am one the most universally town read players in the lobby. Can't think of anyone who scum reads me atm other then Chaos, the person I am pushing.

I feel like there are way easier people to try and pivot the thread onto

Why not go after Chaos? Or Vulture? Or Umlaut? Or Titus? Or you?

Those all seem like easier people to pivot to then me, right?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 666, Aristeia wrote:610 was posted 9 minutes before Prism's post.

It feels like Prism is stating that it is unthinkable that we are even considering Meg as an elimination option due to 610.

This is silly because

1) 610 was just posted - nobody even has had a chance to respond to it.
2) Prism has just replaced in and has no idea why we are voting Meg nor a real read on her.

There is an edge here that feels like an agenda to me. I don't think Town!Prism would enter the thread with this much certainty.
This is a good point tho.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Prism -- can you do Meg's iso next, and give us your read on that slot?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Just like, where I am at.

I still think that both Meg and Chaos are scummy, but I my preference for chaos is falling away.

Meg has gained some associatives recently, more in how other people (and not just prism) have interacted with the slot then just their recent read list, and the lack of meg associaives was the main thing pushing me towards flipping chaos first.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:56 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 667, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like there are way easier people to try and pivot the thread onto

Why not go after Chaos? Or Vulture? Or Umlaut? Or Titus? Or you?

Those all seem like easier people to pivot to then me, right?
why do it the easy way if the hard way gets you townread and allows you better positioning to take thread control?

you are making an assumption about Prism wanting to do things the easy way.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In your theory, do you think that her push on me was supposed to work?

Or are you saying that she scum read me to get a town read, to then pivot to someone else?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Was I being pocketed >.<
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters