Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1049, Datisi wrote:titus, what's your solve again?
Chaos Vulture Alch with an outside shot of Umlaut
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Titus »

I would compromise on Meg to avoid a no elimination but I really think Meg's town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 952, MathBlade wrote:
In post 949, Prism wrote:That's about Vulture, MathBlade
Last line is still true.
I fundamentally disagree, as D1 is such a low-info phase that policy is generally inoffensive. That’s not an absolute assessment, but most times that’s pretty much the case.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Datisi »

have you explained why meg is town? link me if you have, possible i've forgotten.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1053, Datisi wrote:have you explained why meg is town? link me if you have, possible i've forgotten.
Who is this to?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 975, Prism wrote:
In post 972, Aristeia wrote:I think Prism's read of Vulture is accurate regardless of Prism's alignment.
GREAT

SO MAYBE

ACTUALLY GO TO BAT FOR IT, OR LET ME WITHOUT CRYING

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST POOKY
In post 976, Prism wrote:whatever, dude, sorry, did not mean to out your main

will try again at 9est
wat
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1051, Titus wrote:I would compromise on Meg to avoid a no elimination but I really think Meg's town.
In post 1053, Datisi wrote:have you explained why meg is town? link me if you have, possible i've forgotten.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1042, Datisi wrote:
In post 1033, Umlaut wrote:Sort of want to put my vote on Meg by PoE (I think Vulture and Chaos have both looked towny to me at various points) but I'd be lying if I said I had reasoning for that
can you read meg iso and say what you think? there have been PLENTY points on why meg could be scum.
I'll do this in the next 24 hours, pls yell at me if I don't.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1034, Titus wrote:@Meg - The self-awareness and no effort to survive read townie to me.
is this about Meg?

because I really don't agree with it at all :<
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 994, Titus wrote:In fact, I'd move Meg up to a strong town lean.
Do you disagree with Vulture’s observation?
<Embrace The Void>

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1032, Umlaut wrote:I'm a bit lost and trying to find something intelligent to say, but I saw this
In post 1006, Lukewarm wrote:To be frank, when my top scum read decides to omgus scum read me back, I don't think it is all that beneficial for me to engage in a 1v1 with that person directly.
and found it absolutely hilarious given how my last game with Luke went

Well, I definitely learned that it did not help :lol:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Although, even in that game, I don't think I spent a ton of time sitting through their case on me, and really just drowned the tread with my own case / tunnel.

I spent a lot of time trying to convince the rest of the thread, and was getting frustrated because no one else saw what I saw. This game, I feel like a good percentage of the thread agreed with me.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Prism »

I'm basically going to play this like I did Perpetual.

I'm going to a coffee shop reading from 7p-8p EST. I will be online for exactly one hour per day, not always 7est. The exception is this weekend where I have a wedding to attend and thus will be around for an hour every two days. This will likely continue for the rest of the game.

If someone has a burning question feel free to bump it for me to answer because if it was several pages back it'll be awhile before I get there.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:04 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1039, Vulture wrote:
In post 1036, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 986, Vulture wrote:Meg, why do you keep pushing on point 1 when you’re not the top wagon?
In post 987, Vulture wrote:You’re clearly aware of my wagon existing and have read back so you should be aware that the votes on you have dropped away, yes?
In post 988, Vulture wrote:The way I read you doing that right now is:

You are aware I am town -> you see the wagon but assume people will also recognize I am town -> you fear it flipping back onto you.

Feels like pre-emotive damage control.

These posts strikes me as particularly bad of their recent posts. This feels fabricated for a few reasons.

1. They accuse me of preemptive damage control if the wagon. What benefit would this have for me if I am scum?

2. I had already mentioned being eliminated on many circumstances, but they only choose to attack the point when I am the counter wagon against them, why not bring it up sooner if you found it scummy?

3. The posts aren't coherent, the first couple seems to imply confusion of why I would bring that up and that the votes were dissolving off me (Which isn't true VC was 5 on Vulture and 4 on me, still very close) However the third acts as if they are confident I am scum with an agenda of how I expect the conversation to go. Why would they act confused if they already had an idea of a scum motivation behind it? They didn't think of it later, as the posts were posted back to back.

It feels like a desperation attack to me when I go back and reread it.
1) To reinforce a sense of “look I’m reasonable guys, I can be helpful, don’t get rid of me” should the wagon on me disappear; the worry is that town will recognize me as town as well and then revert to you.

This is wrong for two reasons, 1. the people ending up on your wagon are for the most part the people that were on the Chaos wagon, not mine, even if they were to "revert" back to their prior vote, it wouldn't be on me. 2. I think I have made it clear I have no intention of surviving past the first few days of this game and being LHF for scum come limlo.

2) I had already ultimately decided that you were my vote prior in . As I had very explicitly stated I was thinking about your post that is the root of this woe is me I can be useful mentality, the implication is that it did not sway me personally.

You are not answering the accusation. Why do you suddenly find it suspicious to act like this when you yourself said it felt meaningless earlier? Why is it suddenly a scumtell now that you are at risk? I understand yo uhave other suspiscions about me but what made you change your view on my attitude to being limmed.

Furthermore, I have had you as my vote before I was wagoned. This is obviously not an attempt to counter wagon or double down on you where I wasn’t before.

3) I know you’re misrepresenting them, but to everyone else: it’s not confusion but rhetorical questioning of someone’s motivations as scum. There is clearly no part of me in those posts that is like “huh, wonder what Meg is thinking” given the conclusion I write up not even a minute or two later.

Its also that your claim doesn't make sense with the vote lineup. You claim that the votes on me and shifted onto you, which wasn't the situation at all, we both were/are very likely to be a lim today. The main thing that felt weird about the post was the sense of certainty in the accusation, for me addressing one of the most likely outcomes of today.
In post 1045, Datisi wrote:
In post 1043, Vulture wrote:That last point in particular is such an egregious misread that I don’t believe anyone acting with any good faith would think I was confused or interpret it as such.
yeah, i read that post, and i was wondering if meg was being serious.
I am serious and think this string of posts is incredibly scummy.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Vulture »

This is wrong for two reasons, 1. the people ending up on your wagon are for the most part the people that were on the Chaos wagon, not mine, even if they were to "revert" back to their prior vote, it wouldn't be on me. 2. I think I have made it clear I have no intention of surviving past the first few days of this game and being LHF for scum come limlo.
It does not matter, inherently, the makeup of the people voting me; if I prove myself to not be an option, the assumption is that they will revert to you as you are one of the POE options. Given that most of these people do suspect you, yes, it would be a reversion back from one scumread to another.

In fact, let's look at the VC directly before my wagon took off.There's you and Titus, and then a voter from Alchemist, a voter from you, and a voter from Chaos. Only one person who was on Chaos went on you from this, so it's wrong to suggest the entire wagon moved from Chaos to me at that point.

As for you saying you have no intention being made clear? No, you haven't, because you keep trying to reason with people and get more time for yourself and keep pushing to live. Your actions, despite what you're trying to sell, are at odds with your words.
You are not answering the accusation. Why do you suddenly find it suspicious to act like this when you yourself said it felt meaningless earlier? Why is it suddenly a scumtell now that you are at risk? I understand yo uhave other suspiscions about me but what made you change your view on my attitude to being limmed.
Where did I say it was meaningless? Direct quote, please.
Its also that your claim doesn't make sense with the vote lineup. You claim that the votes on me and shifted onto you, which wasn't the situation at all, we both were/are very likely to be a lim today. The main thing that felt weird about the post was the sense of certainty in the accusation, for me addressing one of the most likely outcomes of today.
I've already been over this regarding the first quote. And now it's that it feels weird that I was certain about it despite... pushing you most of today? And no longer about the 'confusion'?

You're moving the goalpost with "it's also that..." when I point out how ridiculous your first claim is.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Vulture »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1056, Datisi wrote:
In post 1051, Titus wrote:I would compromise on Meg to avoid a no elimination but I really think Meg's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1059, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 994, Titus wrote:In fact, I'd move Meg up to a strong town lean.
Do you disagree with Vulture’s observation?
Where?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1034, Titus wrote:@Meg - The self-awareness and no effort to survive read townie to me.
are you telling me that the constant requests for more time and for them to prove themself by dishing out analysis "for after they flip" is supposed to be "no effort to survive"?
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1068, Datisi wrote:
are you telling me that the constant requests for more time and for them to prove themself by dishing out analysis "for after they flip" is supposed to be "no effort to survive"?
Yes. They're making last reads. They aren't seeking another day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1007, Aristeia wrote:I'm going back to posting gifs because it makes me happier.

In post 1018, Vulture wrote:Ick, phone butchered that.
Butchered what?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1012, Titus wrote:
In post 1011, Vulture wrote:I have a feeling one of you two is trying to pocket the other. Shrug.
And this is why Vulture is scum. No content. No positions, just shade designed to increase paranoia.

What if it's just Chaos Alch and Vulture?
Yeah I kinda think Vulture is trying to “divide and conquer” by feeding conflicts between townies
<Embrace The Void>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Datisi »

@titus, because scum would never bluff about "being resigned to their own death" and constantly dish out the "woe is me, i will die, but i hope the rest of you get some use out of my analysis once i flip" in the hopes that whatever they put out makes their voters change their mind and vote someone else? like, what makes you think that this is supposed to be genuine?
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1072, Datisi wrote:@titus, because scum would never bluff about "being resigned to their own death" and constantly dish out the "woe is me, i will die, but i hope the rest of you get some use out of my analysis once i flip" in the hopes that whatever they put out makes their voters change their mind and vote someone else? like, what makes you think that this is supposed to be genuine?
Sure it's possible Meg is scum. No one's pointed out why it is fake because it isn't. A townie would realize their death was coming and put out content to be remembered by.

Don't you find it odd that it's virtually an all town wagon on Meg, no one is defending Meg (maybe arguably me), but it's not going through. Scum aren't voting the Meg wagon because we can't agree on which scum to kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1069, Titus wrote:
In post 1068, Datisi wrote:
Yes. They're making last reads. They aren't seeking another day.
I don’t feel like that analysis fits with what Meg is actually doing
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”