She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1471, Titus wrote:Content.

The problem with continuing is that I have my four person theory and I don't see how more posting changes that.
It’s not about you Titus. *sigh*

Just for once it’s not about you.
It's not but most people have their elimination target. The day should end at that point.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

That’s only true if people aren’t listening to each other and aren’t communicating which is really bad for town.

Say everyone is right. Say both Umlaut and Chaos are both scum.

The people on Chaos are going to think the Umlaut wagon is scum for resisting and vice versa.

Or worse assume one is town and the other is scum and we pick wrong.

Or even worse both are town and scum see zero reason to do anything at all.

This game is about working with each other not so much about “right”.

I am thinking both Chaos and Umlaut are scum here and people on both sides have checked out because they aren’t explaining yet they feel they aren’t being listened to.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

For those of you on Chaos can you explain the Umlaut scum argument in your own words?
If not, you should be asking about it.

Vice versa if on Umlaut.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1476, MathBlade wrote:The people on Chaos are going to think the Umlaut wagon is scum for resisting and vice versa.
I think Chaos and Umlaut are both scum. I think we should flip Chaos first. I think there has been a lot of resistance to the Chaos wagon but after a red flip I’d still flip Umlaut afterwards before I accused anyone on Umlauts wagon of trying to drive the counterwagon.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1477, MathBlade wrote:For those of you on Chaos can you explain the Umlaut scum argument in your own words?
If not, you should be asking about it.

Vice versa if on Umlaut.
My understanding is that Umlaut keeps chiming in with posts that don’t contribute anything and this is in line with his meta of lurking as scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1478, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1476, MathBlade wrote:The people on Chaos are going to think the Umlaut wagon is scum for resisting and vice versa.
I think Chaos and Umlaut are both scum. I think we should flip Chaos first. I think there has been a lot of resistance to the Chaos wagon but after a red flip I’d still flip Umlaut afterwards before I accused anyone on Umlauts wagon of trying to drive the counterwagon.
Why the resistance/strong preference for Umlaut if you think they're both equally scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1480, Titus wrote:
In post 1478, Alchemist21 wrote:
Why the resistance/strong preference for Umlaut if you think they're both equally scum?
He’s getting away 2 Days in a row and it gives me the impression Chaos is more important to the scumteam.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1481, Alchemist21 wrote:He’s getting away 2 Days in a row and it gives me the impression Chaos is more important to the scumteam.
Yet, you're not highlighting who you think is scum saving Chaos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1482, Titus wrote:
In post 1481, Alchemist21 wrote:He’s getting away 2 Days in a row and it gives me the impression Chaos is more important to the scumteam.
Yet, you're not highlighting who you think is scum saving Chaos.
That will have to be figured out after the Umlaut flip, because I’m not sure if, aside from Chaos’ vote, there is scum on the Umlaut wagon or if scum is hesitant to join because they don’t want it to happen but are content to let it happen before Chaos.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1483, Alchemist21 wrote:That will have to be figured out after the Umlaut flip, because I’m not sure if, aside from Chaos’ vote, there is scum on the Umlaut wagon or if scum is hesitant to join because they don’t want it to happen but are content to let it happen before Chaos.
So you're chaining eliminations. Not sure I like this at all.

Why couldn't we say that you're scum and Umlaut is the more valuable member?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1484, Titus wrote:
In post 1483, Alchemist21 wrote:That will have to be figured out after the Umlaut flip, because I’m not sure if, aside from Chaos’ vote, there is scum on the Umlaut wagon or if scum is hesitant to join because they don’t want it to happen but are content to let it happen before Chaos.
So you're chaining eliminations. Not sure I like this at all.

Why couldn't we say that you're scum and Umlaut is the more valuable member?
You’re chaining them too from my PoV.

I think it’s pretty clear both have to die it’s a matter of which is better for the gamestate.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1485, MathBlade wrote:You’re chaining them too from my PoV.

I think it’s pretty clear both have to die it’s a matter of which is better for the gamestate.
No. If Umlaut flips town, I reset. I'm only chaining if and when Umlaut flips scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1486, Titus wrote:
In post 1485, MathBlade wrote:You’re chaining them too from my PoV.

No. If Umlaut flips town, I reset. I'm only chaining if and when Umlaut flips scum.
If Umlaut flips town then it’s almost certainly the right move to elim Chaos here to see if this is a TvT cluster where no one is talking or not.

If Umlaut flips scum then you’re still chaining.

We are all doing it, it’s a matter of doing it the right way that’s +EV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1456, Aristeia wrote:There can only be one elimination every day.

If I am pushing for my suspect - someone who I believe is scum and as far as I can tell someone nobody else thinks is scum,

I am saying that my opinion matters more than the opinion of every other town!player playing this game.

Unless I'm extremely sure, I would not do this, and sometimes I don't do this even when I am extremely sure because it's not a nice way to play.
I guess I just have to agree to disagree because unless you’re playing like RadiantCowbells pushing a wagon generally doesn’t involve shutting out the opinions of others.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1487, MathBlade wrote:If Umlaut flips town then it’s almost certainly the right move to elim Chaos here to see if this is a TvT cluster where no one is talking or not.

I disagree partially with Chaos being a mandatory flip. A, Chaos in being replaced so content could change the read. I suppose this applies to both scenarios but I would be more inclined to reset if Umlaut flipped town as the sign could be tvt and scum static to avoid a wagon.

I still give a bit of deference in the Umlaut scum scenario but not as much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1489, Titus wrote:
In post 1487, MathBlade wrote:If Umlaut flips town then it’s almost certainly the right move to elim Chaos here to see if this is a TvT cluster where no one is talking or not.

I disagree partially with Chaos being a mandatory flip. A, Chaos in being replaced so content could change the read. I suppose this applies to both scenarios but I would be more inclined to reset if Umlaut flipped town as the sign could be tvt and scum static to avoid a wagon.

I still give a bit of deference in the Umlaut scum scenario but not as much.
Since when is Chaos being replaced?

Mod said prodded.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have to go now but I kinda want to flip Chaos I think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

My super paranoid theory I want to hopefully prove/eliminate is Titus Chaos Umlaut. Titus immediately sacrifices Umlaut to save Chaos.

That’s what I am afraid of.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

But see if I am wrong in my paranoid theory then I gain like a billion townreads and Umlaut is practically lock scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1490, MathBlade wrote:Since when is Chaos being replaced?

Mod said prodded.
I got Vulture and Chaos mixed up. I still want to hear what new Vulture has to say though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1494, Titus wrote:

Mod said prodded.
I got Vulture and Chaos mixed up. I still want to hear what new Vulture has to say though.
So now you want to have the day go on?

What changed since you wanted me/Alch to end the day?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1495, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1494, Titus wrote:

Mod said prodded.
So now you want to have the day go on?

What changed since you wanted me/Alch to end the day?
I didn't say that. The context is in regards to chaining eliminations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1475, Titus wrote:
In post 1472, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1471, Titus wrote:Content.

The problem with continuing is that I have my four person theory and I don't see how more posting changes that.
It’s not about you Titus. *sigh*

Just for once it’s not about you.
It's not but most people have their elimination target. The day should end at that point.
??

You wanted day to end here. Pretty sure this is after the replacement announcement.

What changed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Titus »

See 1496.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

What are you saying then?

Earlier you wanted day to end despite the replacement announcements.

Now you want day to continue so you can hear from them.

Help me here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”