He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:09 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1761, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1755, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1708, ChaosOmega wrote:I voted scum all day D2, you tried to derail their lim. Your posts seem to suck worse than mine on a surface level glance.

What are your thoughts on Alch and Luke?
This post only makes me even more sure that you’re scum.
You've been wrong this whole game, why stop now?
Another attempt to discredit. Omega is not doing anything to show he’s Town, just attacking the wagon.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1762, Gamma Emerald wrote:ngl I think a chaos townflip does implicate Alch
VOTE: DkKoba
I think I kinda wanna opt for what is my common denominator rn
Why is Koba scum to you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

their push against me is totally lifeless, compared to times where koba has pushed against me as town
being demotivated accounts for some of it but even the logic doesn't compare to what koba has put forth against me when town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: alchemist

part of me wants to force omega to claim so we can move on from this nonsense and flip actual scum, but that's probably what they want and i doubt they'll stop. whoever is town out of luke/alch/math, start acting like it.

@titus, are you still sure math is town here?

i'm supposed to be resting but this game is a thing i guess.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1766, Datisi wrote:
In post 1763, Titus wrote:
In post 1754, Gamma Emerald wrote:like, actively softing a guilty, today? I thought the deal was chaos got a guilty on umlaut yday
We look for scum on Umlaut on Umlaut besides Datisi Gamma Math and Chaos. The concensus was there was a guilty. I bet scum played like it.
that leaves only you, aristeia and not_mafia.

bussing is the obvious play. i wouldn't be terribly surprised if scum stayed off, then today went "well it was obvious it was a guilty, if i had been scum i would've been bussing" and like, someone like alch is sure as fuck not playing like town right now
In post 1770, Datisi wrote:
In post 1757, Datisi wrote:alch, do you really think scum!omega plays the way he did around scum!umlaut and now locks himself in a pr claim?
alch give me a plausible reason why scum!omega softs a guilty on a partner the way he did

i don't give a shit about "most people are saying he has to get flipped", scum will have to shoot him tonight lmao
First of all go through his posts and show me how he was softing a guilty because I don’t believe he was.

“Scum will have to shoot him tonight” when we now know there’s a role that can stop kills is a moot point. It gives a plausible reason why they didn’t shoot him.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE: UNVOTE:

I still have questions for chaos, but I guess there is enough for me to not camp my vote there while vla.

Will be back post vla
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1777, Gamma Emerald wrote:their push against me is totally lifeless, compared to times where koba has pushed against me as town
being demotivated accounts for some of it but even the logic doesn't compare to what koba has put forth against me when town
Is scum Koba always lazy? Different from usual doesn’t necessarily mean scum.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1293, ChaosOmega wrote:Umlaut, I was town reading you all D1 and then naked voted you to start D2, do you find that suspicious at all?
this, coupled with the naked lolvote at the start, looked like a pr soft to me
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1782, Datisi wrote:
In post 1293, ChaosOmega wrote:Umlaut, I was town reading you all D1 and then naked voted you to start D2, do you find that suspicious at all?

But a fucking strange one if it is? If umlaut is going down anyways ( I need to look back when I have my computer, but I believe umlaut was the leading wagon, why make it at all?

And if you ARE going to soft, why is it directed AT the scum?

Weird.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1781, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1777, Gamma Emerald wrote:their push against me is totally lifeless, compared to times where koba has pushed against me as town
Is scum Koba always lazy? Different from usual doesn’t necessarily mean scum.
I think they're sometimes lazy, but my issue is moreso I just think their read on me is half-assed in a way that just doesn't make sense for town!koba
it's an OMGUS read yes but tbh I'm kinda starting to feel less bad about those recently
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

There were six naked votes.

Are you suggesting two people got guilties on Chaos and four on Umlaut?

And invest PRs don’t check townreads either. They check null or scumreads.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Why would Town trying to soft a guilty call scum’s attention to it like that? If he had a guilty I’d expect him to appeal to everyone else to trust him and vote Umlaut. This looks more like trying to set up a back and forth conversation with Umlaut.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1784, Lukewarm wrote:

But a fucking strange one if it is? If umlaut is going down anyways ( I need to look back when I have my computer, but I believe umlaut was the leading wagon, why make it at all?

And if you ARE going to soft, why is it directed AT the scum?

Weird.
See this guy gets it.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

fam u joined a scum wagon at the end of it that had no counterwagon and now are pushing someone who helped start that very same wagon LOL

stop trolling
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

people are trying to project their playstyle at other people when thats extremely unreasonable lol
y'all know better cmon
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1715, DkKoba wrote:lol chaos led the umlaut wagon I'm not interested ever in them
btw @Titus: this remind you of anything? Perhaps a certain stranger from a strange land? A probe far past our solar system initially sent to monitor the rulers of gods and Titans?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1789, DkKoba wrote:
fam u joined a scum wagon at the end of it that had no counterwagon and now are pushing someone who helped start that very same wagon LOL

stop trolling
false, I voted umlaut early, jumped off to see what would happen, and returned when I p much got bored with that and was ready to end the day
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1772, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1757, Datisi wrote:alch, do you really think scum!omega plays the way he did around scum!umlaut and now locks himself in a pr claim?
I said yesterday that I think Chaos is more important to the scumteam than Umlaut. They were happy to let Umlaut die but they need Chaos, and that’s why today he’s doing this PR pretending and throwing shade at Math.
This theory is level -2
retired
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1786, MathBlade wrote:
There were six naked votes.

Are you suggesting two people got guilties on Chaos and four on Umlaut?

And invest PRs don’t check townreads either. They check null or scumreads.
Math, don't be dense.

And maybe I didn't actually tell him the truth when I said I was townreading him all D1, and he was more null to me.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1792, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1789, DkKoba wrote:

stop trolling
false, I voted umlaut early, jumped off to see what would happen, and returned when I p much got bored with that and was ready to end the day
Flat as a board i tell ya
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1778, Datisi wrote:VOTE: alchemist

part of me wants to force omega to claim so we can move on from this nonsense and flip actual scum, but that's probably what they want and i doubt they'll stop. whoever is town out of luke/alch/math, start acting like it.

@titus, are you still sure math is town here?

i'm supposed to be resting but this game is a thing i guess.
ChaosOmega claiming would not change my thoughts.

My thoughts are you locktown. Gamma near locktown. Math probably town
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

speak for yourself
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1797, Gamma Emerald wrote:speak for yourself
this is @ koba
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

So far all I'm seeing is the same shit reasons for chaos scum thaf i had vomited at me in the large normal i replaced into where i pinned scum but then had to go in circles and voted chaos just to prove a point lmao

Like yall just making me townread them more the more people try to cite dumb shit to call them scum lmao
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”