Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2046, Aristeia wrote:What do you see from Luke that looks like he's solving?

I skimmed the ISO last night and again just now and it just looks like he's been tunneled on ChaosO for most of the game?
Town can be tunneled and still feel like they’re trying to solve
I just played a game where at least to my eyes that seemed to be the case for one player
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Even if Chaos is Town I still don’t see why scumLuke would ditch the D1 Chaos wagon at its height and go for Meg.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Titus »

Gamma, what's your solve?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2051, Alchemist21 wrote:Even if Chaos is Town I still don’t see why scumLuke would ditch the D1 Chaos wagon at its height and go for Meg.
Too much resistance to Chaos?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2053, Titus wrote:
In post 2051, Alchemist21 wrote:Even if Chaos is Town I still don’t see why scumLuke would ditch the D1 Chaos wagon at its height and go for Meg.
Too much resistance to Chaos?
No. The wagon just really got going. Hold on I’ll pull some quotes.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:06 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

When Luke moved from me to Meg, I was at E-4 (including Luke's vote) and he moved Meg to E-3 (it would have been E-2, but Gamma moved to Vulture right before).
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1115, MegAzumarill wrote:Anyway, I'd been starting to scumread Luke for a while now, a lot of their pots feeling very vague and not well reasoned, this flashhammer push does nothing for this.
I'd advise against keeping Luke in the townbin, and putting him under some scrutiny.
I'd also like to add that I feel if the Chaos/Luke engagement is S/T, luke would be the scum there.
I was going to put out a megapost about it near DL, but doesn't look like I'll have time to write it.

Feeling Vulture/Luke/???? as a scumteam.

Just try to look into the lukewarm spot.

T
|
S
[Datisis
Ari
Titus
Gamma
T3
Mathblade] [] indicates general groupings town/null/scum ||| top is towniest to lowest is scummiest
[chaos
alch
umlaut
Prism]
[Luke
Vulture]
This might be why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Titus »

What about a Luke Koba team?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2052, Titus wrote:Gamma, what's your solve?
Alch+Koba
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2058, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Alch+Koba
Go on with Koba please.

Also, why not Math? I am debating the possibility that he gets miseliminated after I die because he's making himself too widely suspected to live to elo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 667, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 666, Aristeia wrote:I don't think it makes sense as town!prism, it feels like scum!prism entered, saw the top two wagons were scum!prism + scum!meg and decided to try to powerwolf and take control of the thread.
I guess my question here, is why would she try to take control of the thread, but attacking/voting me?

I am pretty sure I am one the most universally town read players in the lobby. Can't think of anyone who scum reads me atm other then Chaos, the person I am pushing.

I feel like there are way easier people to try and pivot the thread onto

Why not go after Chaos? Or Vulture? Or Umlaut? Or Titus? Or you?

Those all seem like easier people to pivot to then me, right?
In post 670, Lukewarm wrote:Just like, where I am at.

I still think that both Meg and Chaos are scummy, but I my preference for chaos is falling away.

Meg has gained some associatives recently, more in how other people (and not just prism) have interacted with the slot then just their recent read list, and the lack of meg associaives was the main thing pushing me towards flipping chaos first.
In post 784, Lukewarm wrote:I am considering moving my vote to meg, which, I
know

I was the one saying Chaos>Meg, and now people are moving my way, but yeah.

x.x
In post 904, Lukewarm wrote:I want to flip meg, because I think that they are scummy, and they also have associatives now. And ari is making me paranoid wrt prism

If meg is scum, we flip scum.

If meg is town, I can sheep Prism for the rest of the game.

Win win

VOTE: Meg[/m]
These were all on the same day and he acknowledges people are coming to Chaos, but he did start having stronger feelings about Meg. I’m not sure what the votes looked like at 670 tbh but 784 is acknowledging the Chaos wagon is happening and I remember it having picked up steam by then. There just wasn’t a reason to have switched after that as scum.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2050, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2046, Aristeia wrote:What do you see from Luke that looks like he's solving?

I skimmed the ISO last night and again just now and it just looks like he's been tunneled on ChaosO for most of the game?
Town can be tunneled and still feel like they’re trying to solve
I just played a game where at least to my eyes that seemed to be the case for one player

Yea I think town can be tunneled/solvy sure but I don't think Luke feels like he's town convinced that chaos is scum because he's not trying very hard to kill Chaos.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 579, MegAzumarill wrote:Mathblade: new sub in so chalk it up to a null read so far
Lukewarm: likes to move around their vote, clash with Chaos appears to be Town on town Imo, mainly coming from a disparity in approach to votes, slight townread
T3: is T3, slight townread
Titus: doesn’t seem super concerned with exactly who is limmed, which seems townie (as I suspect there are 1 or more scum outside of their townblock) but doesn’t seem to provide a good flow of logic into the game, slight townread
Tris: extremely scummy, lim on sight
Umlaut: mostly talks surrounding flubber, and not adding input on the rest of the game, posts intermittently but not often. Scumread
Vulture: on 2 occasions (me and flubber) added to a large wagon without providing thoughts of said wagon, very few reads given until very recently, Scumread

Honestly it feels like vulture hasn’t received enough pressure after their putting flubber at E-1. Especially after Chaos ended up doing the same before, with a much less meaningful vote.

VOTE: Vulture
In post 662, Lukewarm wrote:Can anyone explain what makes their current vote a better flip then Chaos?

I feel like Chaos is super scummy, but there is currently only 2 people voting him.

If you don't want to vote him, sure, don't vote him, but can you also drop a line on why either, chaos is townie, or your current vote is scummier?
In post 667, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 666, Aristeia wrote:I don't think it makes sense as town!prism, it feels like scum!prism entered, saw the top two wagons were scum!prism + scum!meg and decided to try to powerwolf and take control of the thread.
I guess my question here, is why would she try to take control of the thread, but attacking/voting me?

I am pretty sure I am one the most universally town read players in the lobby. Can't think of anyone who scum reads me atm other then Chaos, the person I am pushing.

I feel like there are way easier people to try and pivot the thread onto

Why not go after Chaos? Or Vulture? Or Umlaut? Or Titus? Or you?

Those all seem like easier people to pivot to then me, right?
In post 670, Lukewarm wrote:Just like, where I am at.

I still think that both Meg and Chaos are scummy, but I my preference for chaos is falling away.

Meg has gained some associatives recently, more in how other people (and not just prism) have interacted with the slot then just their recent read list, and the lack of meg associaives was the main thing pushing me towards flipping chaos first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2059, Titus wrote:
Alch+Koba
Go on with Koba please.

Also, why not Math? I am debating the possibility that he gets miseliminated after I die because he's making himself too widely suspected to live to elo.
It’s as you’re noting, Koba is clearly trying to break up our little trust circle, and their own suggested townblock just doesn’t vibe with me at all, plus the way they have been pushing me from the start doesn’t seem right for a number of reasons.
Are you saying you don’t want Math in ELo if you’re not around or you’re worried he’ll get miseliminated in general?
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma howling
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

fam tbh even alch has towntold recently so if i were to flip here irdc just actually sheep my townreads and ignore anything math tries to say.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Alch+Koba
Go on with Koba please.

U will never be nightkilled this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think its funny how many games titus goes and reads me as tfhe opposite alignment as i actually am and never thinks to hwrself "hmm maybe something i am doing here is wrong"
it astounds the mind.
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2064, DkKoba wrote:gamma howling
Why? I see nothing wrong with his posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2063, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Alch+Koba
Go on with Koba please.

It’s as you’re noting, Koba is clearly trying to break up our little trust circle, and their own suggested townblock just doesn’t vibe with me at all, plus the way they have been pushing me from the start doesn’t seem right for a number of reasons.
Are you saying you don’t want Math in ELo if you’re not around or you’re worried he’ll get miseliminated in general?
Both. Math in elo likely gets voted by Datisi or town could easily sheep his read when dead. I'd protect Math up to the day before Elo or the thread cohesion needs a Math elimination.

Do I want to? No. Math needs to respect the townblock.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

Just a heads up, I expect my investment to drop off somewhat but not to VLA. I have a murder trial to prepare for.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2070, Titus wrote:
In post 2063, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Alch+Koba
Go on with Koba please.

Both. Math in elo likely gets voted by Datisi or town could easily sheep his read when dead. I'd protect Math up to the day before Elo or the thread cohesion needs a Math elimination.

Do I want to? No. Math needs to respect the townblock.

How exactly am I not respecting the town block?

I expressed an opinion that’s all.

If respect is agree with you always that’s not respect that’s submission.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

Neither. You aren't putting in effort to see things from another perspective. You aren't going to get anywhere by only attacking one universally held read. You need to put in effort to find his partner or consider other points of view.

You could ask yourself questions like why do we trust each other so much aside from their being scum? What do I mean by my opening posts each day? How do you think scum would play this day generally? Who are Umlaut's associatives?

Right now, you aren't answering the questions you should be concerned with or answering the questions the townblock has. That's what I mean by respecting the townblock. Help us solve and if Chaos is scum, he'll be exposed along the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2073, Titus wrote:Neither. You aren't putting in effort to see things from another perspective. You aren't going to get anywhere by only attacking one universally held read. You need to put in effort to find his partner or consider other points of view.

You could ask yourself questions like why do we trust each other so much aside from their being scum? What do I mean by my opening posts each day? How do you think scum would play this day generally? Who are Umlaut's associatives?

Right now, you aren't answering the questions you should be concerned with or answering the questions the townblock has. That's what I mean by respecting the townblock. Help us solve and if Chaos is scum, he'll be exposed along the way.
I am though. I have unvoted chaos and mentioned where I am at and the issues I have with the VcA done.

I am reading your arguments.

I am asking those questions as well. I just think you’re misunderstanding me. I have issues with your arguments. I need time to read the thread and do VCA I don’t have.

I am helping solve by not interrupting and seeing where things go. Sometimes the protown thing for me is to shut the fuck up which I am.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”