Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2345, Titus wrote:
In post 2344, Datisi wrote:okay, eli5, why are they scum?
1) Umlaut's associations with Vulture
2) Vulture being opportunistic on voting Flubber
3) Koba's demeanor when asked questions is overly hostile.
4) They claimed credit for dismantling the Chaos wagon, which was proven not true.
5) They got overly angry, cocky and defensive when I voted them.
6) They alternate between how he treats me as if I am town. Their perspective slips.
7) They claim I am buddying Math to serve their agenda.
(1) might be good, but i'm gonna need to explained further, as my conclusion from looking at it earlier today was that the associates point to town!vulture, not scum!vulture.

i believe we've talked about (2) and i disagree about it being scum!indicative.

(4) feels a bit off. chaos's power role claim was early in the day, yes, but a decent number of people wanted to vote through whatever claim anyway. i think koba had a hand in stopping that.

everything else on the list feels just like koba being koba.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 235, Umlaut wrote:
In post 225, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 218, Datisi wrote:i currently have about 8 scumleans and 3/4ths of a townread

can whoever is town here start acting like it
Sounds like a you problem.
What's the point of this reply?
yall alchemist is so fucking clear LOL

fuck yall
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 390, Titus wrote:VOTE: Meg

@Gamma, Sorry I can't invent a good reason here. Guess I'll have to be a sheep. I guess our creativity will have to start tomorrow.
@titus why did you switch to meg over umlaut here after all the shit you talked about umlaut? why sheep suddenly?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Datisi »

umlaut is very capable of distancing...

anyway, titus, what scum looks at you today and decides to pick a fight with you?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

And when EoD was approaching - you seemed very uninterested in trying to get umlaut limmed - why is that?
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2353, Datisi wrote:umlaut is very capable of distancing...

anyway, titus, what scum looks at you today and decides to pick a fight with you?
Desperate scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2353, Datisi wrote:umlaut is very capable of distancing...

I got the gist when I saw his interactions with vulture and thought "huh this is the shit I would do as scum to set up a mislim after I die"
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2352, DkKoba wrote:

@Gamma, Sorry I can't invent a good reason here. Guess I'll have to be a sheep. I guess our creativity will have to start tomorrow.
@titus why did you switch to meg over umlaut here after all the shit you talked about umlaut? why sheep suddenly?
In post 2354, DkKoba wrote:And when EoD was approaching - you seemed very uninterested in trying to get umlaut limmed - why is that?
Umlaut was off the table by that time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Datisi »

titus, a desperate scum picks a fight with anyone *but* you here. come on please can we not have this tvt shitfest.
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

Titus, please explain your D1 actions regarding your push on Umlaut and the lack of it later on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2358, Datisi wrote:titus, a desperate scum picks a fight with anyone *but* you here. come on please can we not have this tvt shitfest.
fam if I'm down bad I just let chaos die lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2357, Titus wrote:
In post 2352, DkKoba wrote:

In post 2354, DkKoba wrote:And when EoD was approaching - you seemed very uninterested in trying to get umlaut limmed - why is that?
Umlaut was off the table by that time.
And why is that?

Why did you table them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

I want to know *your* reason, no pointing fingers, YOUR thought process at the time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1357, tris wrote:
VC 2.3Image

Umlaut (5):
ChaosOmega , Datisi , Gamma Emerald , Titus , Aristeia
L-1

Chaos (3):
Alchemist21 , Lukewarm , Umlaut

not voting:
Vulture, Not_Mafia, MathBlade

with 11 alive it takes 6 to destroy.

not voting:
(expired on 2021-08-19 15:22:00)

note: not voting
inch resting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1050, Titus wrote:
In post 1049, Datisi wrote:titus, what's your solve again?
Chaos Vulture Alch with an outside shot of Umlaut
:eek: :!: :idea:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

the way that list has 3 townies and scum as an afterthought
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1064, Vulture wrote:
This is wrong for two reasons, 1. the people ending up on your wagon are for the most part the people that were on the Chaos wagon, not mine, even if they were to "revert" back to their prior vote, it wouldn't be on me. 2. I think I have made it clear I have no intention of surviving past the first few days of this game and being LHF for scum come limlo.
It does not matter, inherently, the makeup of the people voting me; if I prove myself to not be an option, the assumption is that they will revert to you as you are one of the POE options. Given that most of these people do suspect you, yes, it would be a reversion back from one scumread to another.

In fact, let's look at the VC directly before my wagon took off.There's you and Titus, and then a voter from Alchemist, a voter from you, and a voter from Chaos. Only one person who was on Chaos went on you from this, so it's wrong to suggest the entire wagon moved from Chaos to me at that point.

As for you saying you have no intention being made clear? No, you haven't, because you keep trying to reason with people and get more time for yourself and keep pushing to live.
Your actions, despite what you're trying to sell, are at odds with your words.

You are not answering the accusation. Why do you suddenly find it suspicious to act like this when you yourself said it felt meaningless earlier? Why is it suddenly a scumtell now that you are at risk? I understand yo uhave other suspiscions about me but what made you change your view on my attitude to being limmed.
Where did I say it was meaningless? Direct quote, please.
Its also that your claim doesn't make sense with the vote lineup. You claim that the votes on me and shifted onto you, which wasn't the situation at all, we both were/are very likely to be a lim today. The main thing that felt weird about the post was the sense of certainty in the accusation, for me addressing one of the most likely outcomes of today.
I've already been over this regarding the first quote. And now it's that it feels weird that I was certain about it despite... pushing you most of today? And no longer about the 'confusion'?

You're moving the goalpost with "it's also that..." when I point out how ridiculous your first claim is.
ayo even vulture agrees with me
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2350, Datisi wrote:(1) might be good, but i'm gonna need to explained further, as my conclusion from looking at it earlier today was that the associates point to town!vulture, not scum!vulture.
All three of Umlaut's posts had a weak townlean on Vulture. Vulture chainsaws me and Flubber fighting Umlaut.

Meanwhile Alch defends Umlaut convincing T3 to unvote.

All of Vulture's posts mentioning Umlaut are below. Vulture starts with a weak townlean that's chainsawing for Umlaut. Then it evaporates with no explanation. Then D2 he hops in for a resigned vote.

Spoiler: Vulture quotes
In post 65, Vulture wrote:
In post 30, Flubbernugget wrote:You attack someone for attacking someone for...posting?

Chainsaw much?
This post is worse than the antagonizing post itself.

There’s not a lot more I have to add to this that hasn’t been said. Umlaut jumped on what we were all thinking.

Datisi felt different this game than the last one I played with him in a way I can’t word exactly, but noticed.
In post 255, Vulture wrote:Skimmed, so not the best content.

I actually thought Ari's readslist wasn't saying too much of anything in the way it was worded. Granted it is laced, slightly, with gimmick it could be a flippant style but the reads didn't resonate with me. It's easy to say the things she's saying and make them look good but they're pretty easily moved away from in a way I think she's aware of.

Luke feels town. T3 feels town (this one is based on recent experience), Umlaut feels town. Alchemist feels kind of town.

Unsure about Gamma, Ari, and Flubber still. I'll provide better thoughts this weekend, hopefully.
In post 591, Vulture wrote:
In post 535, Flubbernugget wrote:I'm entertaining a scumteam of Meg/Chaos+1 more (maybe Vulture?) at the moment.

Umalut/Mathblade could also still be a thing? Tough to say because both slots (Umalut/Seanzie at the time) did some badposting and don't have enough activity to say much more on. MathBlade so far looks town, but there's a pocket bias here given they came in off the bat to say my wagon sucks lol

Something feels weird that I'm entertaining scumpools of entirely different people though. Hmmmm
Also, I was reading earlier and want to say that this is a very silly team to theorize over. The assumption is that I would bus both of my partners and for... what result?

It's probably just Umlaut.
In post 1345, Vulture wrote:Today wasn't the best mental day.

Umlaut should claim. I tried to think about it some, was sympathetic for a while because he seemed lost in the game and I felt that but I don't think it's enough to not vote him when his absence is conspicuous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1139, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1133, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1099, MegAzumarill wrote:Taking a page top before i go!
In post 1100, MegAzumarill wrote:Here we go!

@ anyone off Meg's wagon

If meg really has been "scum reading luke for a while" do they really say this when they hit E-1, instead of immediately outing their concern incase the hammer is eminent?

Town meg was more worried about getting the page top before they died, then outing their pocket scum read?
In post 1135, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1126, MegAzumarill wrote:I was actually going to start writiting the megapost as I checked to see you had started the flashhammer.
They even claim to have been logged on, specifically to type up the mega post when they saw the push
@ Titus, I will stop posting repeatedly, but I very much would like you to look at this very specific thing and tell me your thoughts.

imo, this is pretty damning that the "I have been scum reading luke for a while" line is a lie.
lukewarm and titus are unaligned
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2358, Datisi wrote:titus, a desperate scum picks a fight with anyone *but* you here. come on please can we not have this tvt shitfest.
Disagree. Scum cannot pick a fight with you or chaos. They can't FoS Math as they need the noise. They can't FoS anyone in the elimination pool because it's too small. Literally I am the only slot they can.

You want to stop the "T v T", find me other scum. My PoE is just that small. Convince me I am wrong on Gamma.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

this feels kind of TvT

I want to sheep Datisi again

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2369, Titus wrote:
Disagree. Scum cannot pick a fight with you or chaos. They can't FoS Math as they need the noise. They can't FoS anyone in the elimination pool because it's too small. Literally I am the only slot they can.

You want to stop the "T v T", find me other scum. My PoE is just that small. Convince me I am wrong on Gamma.
and what do you expect me to do as town?
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

I can literally towncase everyone but Koba, Alch and Gamma. Gamma I feel is town by mech but I could be wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2369, Titus wrote:Convince me I am wrong on Gamma.
this is something that i thought of earlier, i think there's a legit chance you're wrong on him. or rather, that your reason for clearing him isn't sound. think of n2.

however, the actual issue being, if gamma is scum, i think his most likely partner is aristeia, and i don't wanna lie in that world :/
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2371, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2369, Titus wrote:

and what do you expect me to do as town?
Actually answer questions rather than OMGUS. Be cooperative. Stop flailing as if you're caught.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”