Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I believe the option is "you're both scum who no killed and are doing a gambit" but the fact that I know I flip town and that I have expressed to make sure you 2 are not unopposed in limlo, would make that unlikely to me. especially considering the trajectory of the game atp.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2523, Titus wrote:Say it and I'll confirm or deny whether it's an option.
Me and Datisi are scum, caught your crumbs/rolecopped you, and sent Datisi to NK you n2
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2520, Datisi wrote:i saw the soft at the start of day 3* >_>
I hated having to soft so blatantly but I wanted no wiggle room on my flips.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2515, DkKoba wrote:it wasn't ignorance - it was me being fucking good at this game and knowing when someone is being dishonest about something or has more info than they are letting on. i can sense when a game has a masonry, for instance.

read the way I progessed on you and tell me that isn't the way someone who is actually *uninformed* about you being town treats you
I am beyond reason at this point. You’ve officially made me channel RadiantCowbells because I’m certain were he in my position he’d also want your head for the shit you’ve done. Your play here has done nothing but help scum regardless of your alignment. Eat the lim that’s coming to you.
radientcowbells isn't a 1 dimensional player, this is quite insulting lmao.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also I welcome the fact the PoE shrank by at least 1 person just now - makes the game easier as long as ego doesn't take over.
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2526, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2523, Titus wrote:Say it and I'll confirm or deny whether it's an option.
Me and Datisi are scum, caught your crumbs/rolecopped you, and sent Datisi to NK you n2
Impossible. For two reasons

1) You'd be sending a player who is intended to be jailed to do the nightkill.

2) Reasons
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Gamma, even the doc save suspected(and still may actually) - don't pretend that my push against your little corner of people *has* to be from scum because clearly that is proven false.
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

i love how koba is praising me but also still ignoring my request

ok cool i'm actually going to sleep, fk yall for making me stay up
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2512, DkKoba wrote:I detected something extremely weird in your corner - and I was correct. I just was wrong about the direction it was in - because you WERE being shifty and deceptive about something - and you think because I did catch you that it's scummy LOL get real ur just egomad that you felt forced to claim
Am I egomad, perhaps, but it doesn’t change the fact you pushed 2 town PRs that until you came in were widely accepted as town
Regardless of your flip you pushed a scum agenda. It’s that simple.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

To be fair I don’t believe this but it is possible

1) Gamma didn’t see the crumbs is some other PR that knows he was blocked then claimed blocked today. He knows you’re the jailkeeper but didn’t kill you because you’re either too much a threat to him or you are scum Gamma is town.

I don’t believe either of these again to be clear
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Before I go and pull the things i saw from alch that made me think he is town -> I'd like Alch to present how he feels about the gamestate now that it's shifted dramatically.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2532, Datisi wrote:i love how koba is praising me but also still ignoring my request

ok cool i'm actually going to sleep, fk yall for making me stay up
sorry - was getting to why I wasn't doing it yet.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2528, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2524, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2515, DkKoba wrote:it wasn't ignorance - it was me being fucking good at this game and knowing when someone is being dishonest about something or has more info than they are letting on. i can sense when a game has a masonry, for instance.

read the way I progessed on you and tell me that isn't the way someone who is actually *uninformed* about you being town treats you
I am beyond reason at this point. You’ve officially made me channel RadiantCowbells because I’m certain were he in my position he’d also want your head for the shit you’ve done. Your play here has done nothing but help scum regardless of your alignment. Eat the lim that’s coming to you.
radientcowbells isn't a 1 dimensional player, this is quite insulting lmao.
There are points where he unequivocally calls for someone’s blood, imo this would be one of those times
<Embrace The Void>

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I think the best reason for alchemist scum atp is that Koba has been wrong about literally everything so far so this would just be the cherry on the cake.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2531, DkKoba wrote:Gamma, even the doc save suspected(and still may actually) - don't pretend that my push against your little corner of people *has* to be from scum because clearly that is proven false.
I’m not certain you flip scum: I’m certain that you have to DIE.
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2533, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2512, DkKoba wrote:I detected something extremely weird in your corner - and I was correct. I just was wrong about the direction it was in - because you WERE being shifty and deceptive about something - and you think because I did catch you that it's scummy LOL get real ur just egomad that you felt forced to claim
Am I egomad, perhaps, but it doesn’t change the fact you pushed 2 town PRs that until you came in were widely accepted as town
Regardless of your flip you pushed a scum agenda. It’s that simple.
fam imma just say this is frankly a very gross thing to say coming from you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2531, DkKoba wrote:Gamma, even the doc save suspected(and still may actually) - don't pretend that my push against your little corner of people *has* to be from scum because clearly that is proven false.
if you wanna play grudges dont play in any future games with me. I dont tolerate that kind of play.
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

alright that's fine, i just don't like being ignored >_>

also i am kinda surprised and lowkey sad there hasn't been a single "omg datisi deepwolf got blocked while doing the kill" but that is life i guess

also gamma calm your nerves please you're not being pleasant
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I feel like my most egomad moments come when I’m reacting to scum so the fact you’re trying to pass me off as that condemns you further
<Embrace The Void>

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Aristeia »

omg datisi deepwolf got blocked doing the kill! :O
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok lol now im just tempted to self vote so i can be absolved of this game and let you and titus eat massive crow
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2541, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2539, Gamma Emerald wrote:
if you wanna play grudges dont play in any future games with me. I dont tolerate that kind of play.
I’m not gonna prosecute this past this game unless you make it an issue
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:To be fair I don’t believe this but it is possible

1) Gamma didn’t see the crumbs is some other PR that knows he was blocked then claimed blocked today. He knows you’re the jailkeeper but didn’t kill you because you’re either too much a threat to him or you are scum Gamma is town.

I don’t believe either of these again to be clear
Impossible.

Gamma has to fake blocked to be scum, not actually be blocked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2544, Aristeia wrote:omg datisi deepwolf got blocked doing the kill! :O
Impossible
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2542, Datisi wrote:alright that's fine, i just don't like being ignored >_>

also i am kinda surprised and lowkey sad there hasn't been a single "omg datisi deepwolf got blocked while doing the kill" but that is life i guess

also gamma calm your nerves please you're not being pleasant
Even if I think that right now I am no where near silly enough to say that.

I learn more from how you play and if you die than pushing you.

Having deep wolfed a lot I think I can catch one when one exists.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”